Страница « 1 2 3 ... 16 17 [18 Отиди на страница:
Автор Тема: Rookie - 83 515 отговори
William Locke
(Група Rookie - 83)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #511 публикувано 13 Юли 2021 г. 22:18:32 Цитат 
Well, that rain had perfect timing. My tires had just hit 15%, my fuel was at 3%, I was just getting ready to pit, and the rain came, forcing me into the pit anyway. If it only had kept raining I could have finished in points. But then the rain stopped and I was falling back to my normal position. And then it started again, but I was too far back to take advantage of the rain now. I cam close, but inevitably couldn't close the gap.
João Paulo Alves
(Група Rookie - 83)

Страна:
Бразилия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (0)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #512 публикувано 16 Юли 2021 г. 19:38:13 Цитат 
good race everyone
I believe this season is already defined
but I intend to fight for the cup and increase my stats in poles or victories

it will be an excellent race i hope to raise the flag to power in england.
João Paulo Alves
(Група Rookie - 83)

Страна:
Бразилия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #513 публикувано 16 Юли 2021 г. 22:17:53 Цитат 
Perfect race, pole position, fast lap, and victory.
The final was exciting and the strategy worked, and at the end of the race my driver was competitive and fought until the end.

Race surprises for everyone, my American friend had a bad race and I managed to win in a historic gp, the British made it worth his efforts and the English are happy with the podium.

Goals small and big win, next target get ahead of the German and win the cup.

I don't have expectations about the championship, I'll just do my best and stay in the top three, maybe I'll risk something, I don't have much experience.

But my Brazil is on the podium again, and we are the winners in England.

My biggest achievement this season [is winning the German gp. I hope it does not rain.

Good weekend everyone, this trophy is mine.
William Locke
(Група Rookie - 83)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #514 публикувано 16 Юли 2021 г. 23:10:53 Цитат 
I had a set of bad calculations. I thought tires would wear a bit faster, and I thought fuel would last just a bit longer. In the end, I was off by 5L. It meant that I had 2 pints instead of 1. And that was several positions behind where I should have been.

But this is my first season with no chance of competing for anything so I am hoping to have collected enough data to do better next season.

Also, I need to find a good driver. The ones that I find just can't hold position, or take it back when needed. I spent too much of the last part of the race sitting behind a slower driver.
João Paulo Alves
(Група Rookie - 83)

Страна:
Бразилия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #515 публикувано 21 Юли 2021 г. 06:04:21 Цитат 
This last race I couldn't follow live, but I managed to stay between the three, I didn't risk anything in the race and now at the end of the season I don't intend to risk it.

Well the next one is a rain race and my driver doesn't have rain qualities so if I score it will be a victory.

This has been an exciting season, I see a lot of players growing individually, but everything will change next season.

My goal to move up is complete, I thank everyone for this dispute, unfortunately not everyone is active in this group.

I still have little experience, but winning some victories was exciting, good luck everyone next season, me in three seasons two second places in the rookie.

My American friend, I hope you choose a competitive driver, and evolve the car as the races run, and also keep good money, I see you in the other category soon.

I can't wait long for the next race but if I manage to get on the podium one last time in third place I will be very happy.

Warm up your minds and plan the next race and speed up the engines whoever has no ambition will become a latecomer, thanks to everyone present in this group.
William Locke
(Група Rookie - 83)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #516 публикувано 21 Юли 2021 г. 19:23:16 Цитат 
Good luck in Amateur, Joåo, I hope you do well. I am in the market right now for a driver to cary me through all of next season. I am still not sure what makes a good driver for Rookie. If you have any suggestions, send me a DM.

The car is improved and some of the parts are L3, but the best are still L2. My first race was #11 this season, so I understand how that works now, and won't make as many mistakes.

I think I might move to a different Rookie division next season, maybe try to see what could happen there. I probably won't be ready for Amateur after next season, it will probably take me another season after that before I promote.
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 16 17 [18 Отиди на страница:

Отговори в тази тема