Página [12 3 ... 10 11 12 » Ir para página:
Autor Tópico: NFL 2009-2010 355 respostas
Michael Bauers
(Grupo Rookie - 223)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #1 Postado 3 Set 2009, 15:26:39 Citar 

Anyone have any observations about the upcoming NFL regular season?

I got to see my team, the Green Bay Packers play a bit. Their QB, Aaron Rogers looked good. I am not sure about their pass protection though.

I saw Favre play with the Vikings. Seems odd to see Favre in purple. He looked ok. Adrian Peterson looked great. I love that guy.

Hard to say who is the best in the NFC North until I see some real games. It's often a close contest except for the Lions who will probably be awful as usual.
Chris John Collins
(Grupo Rookie - 65)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #2 Postado 3 Set 2009, 15:30:33 Citar 
Yeah dude the NFC North is going to be close again. Green Bay look like they want to pass it a lot from what i have heard, the Vikings look dangerous especially with Peterson playing good. Kinda feel sorry for Detroit, but ah well hehe =P

Im looking at my Ravens to go strong this year! Hopefully Flacco will have a good year and we wont have to rely on Defence all season!
Jenn Lyall
(Grupo Rookie - 15)

País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #3 Postado 3 Set 2009, 15:36:18 Citar 
God, is it starting again. Another 6 months of Sundays ruined by this. I hate winter. Iain is never away from the computer when NFL games are on.
Roger Ramkvist
(Grupo Rookie - 26)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #4 Postado 3 Set 2009, 15:39:40 Citar 
I have been a patriot fan since early 90...when drew Bledsoe was QB it wasent easy to be that in those days LOL but its easier now days ;) hope they can do a great year but I havent look at it in some years,,,,, so I hope they can be in the super bowl again dame I got to looking in at that again...
Michael Bauers
(Grupo Rookie - 223)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #5 Postado 3 Set 2009, 20:44:21 Citar 

Pats were given #2 in a Fox Sports power ranking. My Pack was given 14, which could be optimistic. I think the Pack could have a fine offense based on last year, but you need to play on both sides of the ball.
Nick Beuerlein
(Grupo Rookie - 120)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6 Postado 3 Set 2009, 22:05:22 Citar 
I'm a Broncos fan so I hope they do good this season, but I doubt it :( I live in Arizona so for once everyone is excited for the season to begin. I predict playoffs again for the Cards, don't know how far they will get but we will all be happy with another division title this year.

Also, I personally know the Patriots backup QB Andrew Walter, so I hope they do good.
Baxter Knight
(Grupo Rookie - 52)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #7 Postado 3 Set 2009, 22:11:57 Citar 
VIKINGS will either get to the Playoffs or implode around Favre.

Either way us Viking Fans are going to have one heck of an exciting season.

Can't wait for Green Bay game.
Iain Bartholomew
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8 Postado 3 Set 2009, 22:12:43 Citar 
I'm right into the Jets. Hoping for a good solid 8-8 record this year as the rookie QB beds in.
Michael Bauers
(Grupo Rookie - 223)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #9 Postado 3 Set 2009, 22:23:11 (editado pela última vêz 3 Set 2009, 22:23:23 por Michael Bauers) Citar 
As a Jets fan, you might appreciate fewer picks this year. Favre was great at that.

I like that about Rogers ... he seems to know when to throw the ball away. Brett seemed to HATE to throw the ball away.
Aleks Bismarck
(Grupo Amateur - 9)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #10 Postado 3 Set 2009, 22:34:04 (editado pela última vêz 3 Set 2009, 22:35:34 por Aleks Bismarck) Citar 
There's no way my Phish are going to end up 11-5 again this season, as we've gone from the easiest schedule last season to the hardest this season, but despite the fact that we'll probably have a worse record, I think we'll actually be a better team.

On offence I expect the Tight Ends to continue to feature strongly partly because that's the way Sparano likes it and partly because of Pennington's pop-gun arm. Ted Ginn is improving as a player, but his development will probably be held back while we've got a QB with a noodle for an arm.

Disappointingly, Davone Bess has had a case of the dropsies in pre-season after an excellent rookie season and Greg Camarillo still looks wounded from his ACL injury and wasn't the fastest to start with.

On the other side our secondary has been completely reformed and will hang quite a bit on how quickly our rookies can come up to speed. Last year the secondary started slowly then solidified, so hopefully it can do that again.

In the front seven bringing back Jason Taylor is a good move that became a great move when Matt Roth fell over with a groin injury and with Joey Porter on the other side and Channing Crowder inbetween, making lots of tackles, (and hopefully some big plays, finally, Channing), it's not a bad group, especially as we have some solid reserves there.

The key guy is probably Nose Tackle Jason Ferguson. With little depth there we really need to protect Ferguson as if he goes down with injury we could face a long season of teams really pounding the inside running game on us.

I think we were lucky with injuries last year, which rarely happens to the same team two years in a row and with the harder schedule we're probably looking at 9-7, with a really good season being 10-6.
Aileen Ranshaw
(Grupo Amateur - 23)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #11 Postado 3 Set 2009, 22:37:52 Citar 
Here are my views for this season. As a Bengals fan, i think they have a good chance to go to the playoffs this year with Palmer back, Henry playing well, and a defense that was very good with a lot of people injured last season. I think they will go 10-6 and beat the Steelers out for the division title.

I also think the Texans will surprise teams this year, if they get at least mediocre quarterback play, and i think Seattle is poised for another run with having added Hous to their receiver corp. We shall see how it all goes down
Iain Bartholomew
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #12 Postado 3 Set 2009, 23:37:00 Citar 
Quote ( Aleks Bismarck @ September 3rd 2009,22:34:04 )

There's no way my Phish are going to end up 11-5 again this season, as we've gone from the easiest schedule last season to the hardest this season, but despite the fact that we'll probably have a worse record, I think we'll actually be a better team.

On offence I expect the Tight Ends to continue to feature strongly partly because that's the way Sparano likes it and partly because of Pennington's pop-gun arm. Ted Ginn is improving as a player, but his development will probably be held back while we've got a QB with a noodle for an arm.

Disappointingly, Davone Bess has had a case of the dropsies in pre-season after an excellent rookie season and Greg Camarillo still looks wounded from his ACL injury and wasn't the fastest to start with.

On the other side our secondary has been completely reformed and will hang quite a bit on how quickly our rookies can come up to speed. Last year the secondary started slowly then solidified, so hopefully it can do that again.

In the front seven bringing back Jason Taylor is a good move that became a great move when Matt Roth fell over with a groin injury and with Joey Porter on the other side and Channing Crowder inbetween, making lots of tackles, (and hopefully some big plays, finally, Channing), it's not a bad group, especially as we have some solid reserves there.

The key guy is probably Nose Tackle Jason Ferguson. With little depth there we really need to protect Ferguson as if he goes down with injury we could face a long season of teams really pounding the inside running game on us.

I think we were lucky with injuries last year, which rarely happens to the same team two years in a row and with the harder schedule we're probably looking at 9-7, with a really good season being 10-6.

Pennington will suffer a major injury by week 7 and the Phins go 7-9 at best.
Ariel Malasig
(Grupo Rookie - 51)

País:
Filipinas 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #13 Postado 3 Set 2009, 23:43:25 Citar 
Hey NFC North Fans ... why you didn't put my Bears on the mix ??? well anyway, it'll be tight contest for the NFC North ... 7 more days for the first game (Steelers vs Titans) ... Packers fans, our game is on the 13th ... good luck to everyone's team ...
Jon Nusgart
(Grupo Pro - 7)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #14 Postado 3 Set 2009, 23:52:49 (editado pela última vêz 3 Set 2009, 23:53:32 por Jon Nusgart) Citar 
Aleks: An excellent analysis of my Phins season outlook, but it looks like Hartline has a good chance of getting the start on the other side of Ginn. I see the Dolphins going 8-8 or 9-7, unless they can find a way to make the Wildcat work again.

Quote ( Iain Bartholomew @ September 3rd 2009,23:37:00 )

The Dolphins have a stout O-line, so that's not likely to happen, but that's not so disasterous as they as Henne looks about ready to step up (he should see a lot of playing time in tonight's game).
Aleks Bismarck
(Grupo Amateur - 9)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #15 Postado 4 Set 2009, 00:28:13 (editado pela última vêz 4 Set 2009, 00:28:37 por Aleks Bismarck) Citar 
Quote ( Iain Bartholomew @ September 3rd 2009,23:37:00 )

A Jets fan with a low opinion of Miami's chances. This is my surprised face.

Pennington has never gone through successive years uninjured, so it's possible you're right, but moving Henne's development up doesn't scare me. He looks like he'll turn into a solid guy on the Matt Hasselbech level, with a possibility for more.

At least he can make use of Ginn's speed, too.
Michael Bauers
(Grupo Rookie - 223)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #16 Postado 4 Set 2009, 00:30:35 Citar 

Sorry for not mentioning the Bears. It's only because I have not seen them play this preseason, and had nothing to say :)

I believe the GB/Brears Sunday night game for opening weekend?

I like NFC North. It's often a tight race (except for the Lions.) I kind of miss Tampa Bay's presence in the old central div, but it made sense to move them I guess.

Ricardo Todd
(Grupo Amateur - 32)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #17 Postado 4 Set 2009, 00:59:00 Citar 

I have my superbowl picks narrowed down to this group for now...
SD/PITT/NE vs ATL/ARI/CHIC/NO
Eoin Farrelly
(Grupo Amateur - 49)

País:
Irlanda 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #18 Postado 4 Set 2009, 01:04:15 Citar 
Glad to see Saints have a good chance :]
Eric Rohli
(Grupo Rookie - 12)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #19 Postado 4 Set 2009, 01:41:05 Citar 
Saints... Have a chance... 3-0 for now... If that's the case, start saying your prayers.
Paulo Alves
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20 Postado 4 Set 2009, 02:08:59 Citar 
I'm a fan of the Tennessee Titans and keep all the games.
I participate in the NFL Fantasy games also.
Go Titans! This year, we go to the super bowl
NFL ís much better than soccer.
Football is a game prehistoric, boring, where the leaders (FIFA) do nothing to upgrade in the game.
NFL is always changing, looking for new rules and technologies to the service of sport.
Ariel Malasig
(Grupo Rookie - 51)

País:
Filipinas 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #21 Postado 4 Set 2009, 02:14:00 Citar 
Quote ( Ricardo Todd @ September 4th 2009,00:59:00 )

I have my superbowl picks narrowed down to this group for now...
SD/PITT/NE vs ATL/ARI/CHIC/NO
... hey thanks for mentioning the Bears ...
Andrew Kocsis
(Grupo Pro - 3)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #22 Postado 4 Set 2009, 02:50:00 Citar 
Being a Steelers fan, I'm gonna have to predict a super bowl repeat after seeing how easy their schedule is this season.
Gabriel Nassar
(Grupo Rookie - 13)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #23 Postado 4 Set 2009, 03:12:17 Citar 
Paulo you aren't totally right.I root for Chargers so let's go Chargers!!!! My friend that it's here he root for Eagles and he sad for me to writte that go eagles!!!
Allen Shackleton
(Grupo Amateur - 8)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #24 Postado 4 Set 2009, 03:27:24 Citar 
I've been an Eagles fan for entirely too many years, but am too stubborn to change. Go Eagles.
Paulo Alves
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #25 Postado 4 Set 2009, 03:35:04 Citar 
I sympathize with the Chargers and the Eagles too.
Just do not even like the Patriots and Steelers.
Cardinals, Saints, Ravens have good chances.
Dolphins is uncertain.
Packers are well in preseason.
I do not like the preseason the Titans.
Collins and Young has made many mistakes.
Baxter Knight
(Grupo Rookie - 52)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #26 Postado 4 Set 2009, 03:58:14 Citar 
Only pre season but JETS are owning the EAGLES 38-27 4th QTR

Michael Vick looks uncomfortable. Couldn't convert 1st & Goal. Threw ball away on 2nd, sacked on 3rd.

*** Hide your Beagles, Vicks an Eagle ***
Greg Swaney
(Grupo Amateur - 20)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #27 Postado 4 Set 2009, 05:25:15 Citar 
Quote ( Baxter Knight @ September 4th 2009,03:58:14 )

Michael Vick looks uncomfortable

I wonder if who let the dogs out has been removed from the playlist in Philly yet?
Nick Beuerlein
(Grupo Rookie - 120)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #28 Postado 4 Set 2009, 06:30:04 Citar 
don't forget Andrew, anything can happen in the NFL :)
Quote ( Andrew Kocsis @ September 4th 2009,02:50:00 )

Being a Steelers fan, I'm gonna have to predict a super bowl repeat after seeing how easy their schedule is this season.

don't forget Andrew, anything can happen in the NFL :)

Quote ( Baxter Knight @ September 4th 2009,03:58:14 )

*** Hide your Beagles, Vicks an Eagle ***

thats just sick dude.
Henrik Lauta
(Grupo Rookie - 251)

País:
Dinamarca 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #29 Postado 4 Set 2009, 08:01:37 Citar 
Am I the only ´49 fan?

I have no clue about their schedule, but i hope they can do a little better than last year.
Iain Bartholomew
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #30 Postado 4 Set 2009, 08:12:36 Citar 
Jets did OK last night. Terrible PI call on Revis ruined the starting D's effort, but Sheppard needs to stop giving up free yardage.
Página [12 3 ... 10 11 12 » Ir para página:

Responder a este tópico