Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Formula One forum > Barcelona GP- Who's fault for the Rosberg/Hamilton crash? Adicionar este tópico à sua lista de ignorados Adicionar este tópico à sua lista de observados
Página [12 3 4 5 » Ir para página:
Enquete de tópico do fórum
Who was at fault in Barcelona for Hamilton/Rosberg crash
Entre para votar ou visualizar o resultado da enquete
Autor Tópico: Barcelona GP- Who's fault for the Rosberg/Hamilton crash? 122 respostas
Michael Keeney
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (2)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #1 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 14:38:12 (editado pela última vêz 15 Mai 2016, 14:39:03 por Michael Keeney) Citar 
Who was at fault for the crash?
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Grupo Amateur - 55)

País:
Turquia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (15)   Não gosto deste post (8)
Post antigo #2 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 14:40:25 Citar 
#hamiltnoob
Michael Keeney
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (2)   Não gosto deste post (4)
Post antigo #3 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 14:42:12 Citar 
I disliked your post Ahmet! I still love you though. Don't remove me from your friends list ;-)
Stuart Foster
(Grupo Rookie - 265)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (3)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #4 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 14:42:50 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Keeney @ May 15th 2016,14:38:12 )

Who was at fault for the crash?

Yours :)
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Grupo Amateur - 55)

País:
Turquia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #5 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 14:43:05 (editado pela última vêz 15 Mai 2016, 14:43:22 por Ahmet Sonverdi) Citar 
Quote ( Michael Keeney @ May 15th 2016,14:42:12 )

Don't remove me from your friends list ;-)

Blurgh this one still on the market? :D
Ivan Silva
(Grupo Amateur - 85)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 14:48:50 Citar 
Im not paying for Eurosport 2 Xtra.
Michael Winkley
(Grupo Pro - 12)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (3)   Não gosto deste post (6)
Post antigo #7 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 14:49:06 Citar 
Both.
Rosberg didn't give any space as required by the rules.
Hamilton was making an unrealistic overtake attempt.
Marcelo Ascencio
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Argentina 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 14:58:43 Citar 
one car space, and Hamilton could have not gone into the grass, but again then the turn was right there, so it was a difficult move
Branislav Hrnjak
(Grupo Amateur - 85)

País:
Sérvia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (8)   Não gosto deste post (1)
Post antigo #9 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 15:01:24 Citar 
Two Mercedes fools !
Ľubomír Štec
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Eslováquia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (2)
Post antigo #10 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:01:47 Citar 
Rosberg closed the doors but Hamilton shouldn´t push so hard in that place...even Hamilton would be able overtake him in this place then I dont think he would be able to stop right in time to next turn.
Asim Akram
(Grupo Rookie - 212)

País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (4)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #11 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:06:06 Citar 
Hamilton should've went right then left kept it on the outside during the right hander then a left turn he would've had the racing line job done! But I guess even the best makes the mistakes #itslife :)
Alin Costrasuc
(Grupo Retired)

País:
Romênia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (2)   Não gosto deste post (4)
Post antigo #12 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:07:54 Citar 
In my opinion, both. A bit more Lewis, because he was stubborn to pass on the inside, although a left hander would have followed. Nico should have gave him a bit of a space I suppose. But he closed, thinking Lewis would switch lines. I would be disgusted if Mercedes would take Lewis side once again, like they do all the time.
Marcelo Ascencio
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Argentina 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (2)   Não gosto deste post (1)
Post antigo #13 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:11:04 Citar 
Mercedes drivers are taking Maldonado's place... LOL
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grupo Pro - 24)

País:
Grécia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #14 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:12:46 Citar 
- I Don't See 6th Option on Gallop: "MERCEDES"
...Mercedes Create the Accident.-
Jed Lilly
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (2)
Post antigo #15 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:12:53 Citar 
The Mercedes team blamed Hamilton but it looked like a clear racing incident to me. LH may have also been caught out by NR running out of ERS power.
Paulo Pinto1
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (5)   Não gosto deste post (2)
Post antigo #16 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:35:19 (editado pela última vêz 15 Mai 2016, 16:38:48 por Paulo Pinto) Citar 
It seems that Nico started with a different engine configuration giving him more power (that explains in part why he was so fast before and during the first corner). Then he switched during the 3rd corner to the same Lewis configuration and after that we had the accident.

Well, Nico definitely lost a bit of his concentration changing that engine setup and lost a bit of power during the corner, that's why Lewis saw a chance.

Why Nico was with a different engine configuration for the start? :| It is not supposes to have them on the same conditions?

Anyway, Lewis lost his position having a perfect line during the first corner and then Nico was too aggressive after the 3rd corner. Mistakes from both but imo Nico was too aggressive and completely guilty. Also, for me it is weird the different engine configuration for both Mercedes drivers, it is supposed to have them on the same conditions.
Alin Costrasuc
(Grupo Retired)

País:
Romênia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (1)   Não gosto deste post (4)
Post antigo #17 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:36:54 Citar 
Quote ( Jed Lilly @ May 15th 2016,16:12:53 )

The Mercedes team blamed Hamilton but it looked like a clear racing incident to me. LH may have also been caught out by NR running out of ERS power.

A racing incident I say as well. But I'm surprised Mercedes didn't take Hamilton's side. He always points finger at Rosberg, rarely admiting mistakes.
Sergey Seravin
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (3)   Não gosto deste post (2)
Post antigo #18 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:37:31 Citar 
https://twitter.com/markhelling/status/731826273463468032
Rosberg forced him out of the track.
Xhulio Pema
(Grupo Amateur - 57)

País:
Albânia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (3)   Não gosto deste post (5)
Post antigo #19 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 16:48:32 Citar 
Well with what I know I think Hamilton was wrong.
F1 rules says:"More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. If a driver has moved off the racing line while defending their position, they may move back but must ensure there is at least one car’s width between their own car and the edge of the track."
In this case Rosberg moved only once to defend his position.Vettel did the same thing with Riccardo and it worked (it was risky).So Rosberg was doing something every driver would have done.In the other side Hamilton has to use brakes more
Alan Milligan
(Grupo Amateur - 66)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (2)   Não gosto deste post (1)
Post antigo #20 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 17:14:09 Citar 
I blame Obama! If Drumpf was president this never would have happened!

In all honesty though it doesn't matter. I see it as Hamilton's fault for making such an aggressive move that was only ever going to end one way, but Rosberg should've left a line open since he would've known that he had made a mistake in the corner and Hamilton would be closing on him. Anyone who watches F1 knows Lewis wasn't going to resist a chance to make that overtake. Any money says they would've collided in the turn if they had managed to make it that far anyways. I think the biggest loser here will be the fans if Mercedes decides to have team orders for the rest of the season.
Alexei Malkin
(Grupo Pro - 2)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (1)
Post antigo #21 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 17:14:35 Citar 
Quote ( Xhulio Pema @ May 15th 2016,16:48:32 )

Well with what I know I think Hamilton was wrong.
F1 rules says:"More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. If a driver has moved off the racing line while defending their position, they may move back but must ensure there is at least one car’s width between their own car and the edge of the track."
In this case Rosberg moved only once to defend his position.Vettel did the same thing with Riccardo and it worked (it was risky).So Rosberg was doing something every driver would have done.In the other side Hamilton has to use brakes more

why did you choose this rule?
Leo Longhi
(Grupo Amateur - 20)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (1)   Não gosto deste post (1)
Post antigo #22 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 17:20:40 Citar 
Hamilton...but the grass' random has defined everything
Xhulio Pema
(Grupo Amateur - 57)

País:
Albânia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (2)   Não gosto deste post (2)
Post antigo #23 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 17:20:41 Citar 
Just in case you still arent convinced
"1. The one-move rule
When one driver is completely ahead of another on a straight, they are permitted to make a move in one direction. This move can be of any size, within the track limits, and the move can be made as slowly or as quickly as the driver likes — they can jink suddenly to one side or they can spend an entire straight gradually shifting across the track. This rule is stated under sporting regulation 20.4

20.4 Any driver defending his position on a straight, and before any braking area, may use the full width of the track during his first move, provided no significant portion of the car attempting to pass is alongside his. Whilst defending in this way the driver may not leave the track without justifiable reason."

In our case Hamilton was faster but Rorberg already started moving in that racing line and his car was full ahead Hamilton.
Asim Akram
(Grupo Rookie - 212)

País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #24 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 17:28:01 Citar 
No penalties for either drivers which is great news..
Doru Paraschiv
(Grupo Pro - 4)

País:
Romênia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (1)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #25 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 17:31:07 Citar 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ May 15th 2016,14:40:25 )

#hamiltnoob

Agree
George Togas
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Grécia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #26 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 17:41:30 Citar 
The grass
Tim Wagner
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Alemanha 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #27 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 17:49:30 (editado pela última vêz 15 Mai 2016, 18:07:26 por Tim Wagner) Citar 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGu_yqh2Hlc

By the way, look behind when the crash happens. Vettel & Sainz are there. Sainz also tried to make a move on this stretch and Vettel also closed the door. What did Sainz do? Back off.

No penalties is the right way. Think both drivers should have got one reprimand though.
George Togas
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Grécia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #28 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 17:59:41 Citar 
The crash itself was enough penalty for both of them as long as they didn't affect anyone else in the race.
Ahmet Ozturk
(Grupo Amateur - 82)

País:
Turquia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #29 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 18:07:50 Citar 
Looks like Hamilton is losing patience. Although it was a racing incident, Hamilton, as the driver behind Rosberg on the track and at the standings, should have more caution.

Remember, you should never crash into your teammate. He should have backed off and try another time.

By the way, the only reason he did not get a reprimand is because if he got it, he would've started Monaco with a 10 place grid penalty- which means that Rosberg would increase the gap.

Phil Maunder
(Grupo Pro - 7)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #30 Postado 15 Mai 2016, 18:13:43 Citar 
Quote ( Ahmet Ozturk @ May 15th 2016,18:07:50 )

By the way, the only reason he did not get a reprimand is because if he got it, he would've started Monaco with a 10 place grid penalty- which means that Rosberg would increase the gap.

you're saying that the stewards would have given him a penalty but because it would specifically give him a 10 place penalty at Monaco then they decided not to? Is that what you're saying?

If it is then what do you base that on? Why would the Stewards take that into account?
Página [12 3 4 5 » Ir para página:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Formula One forum > Barcelona GP- Who's fault for the Rosberg/Hamilton crash? Adicionar este tópico à sua lista de ignorados Adicionar este tópico à sua lista de observados

Responder a este tópico