Página [1
Autor Tópico: TD charisma 3 respostas
Flavio Mendiković
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Croácia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (22)   Não gosto deste post (2)
Post antigo #1 Postado 16 Nov 2021, 14:22:34 Citar 
How about adding charisma skill to Technical directors?

Chris Horner, Adrian Newey, Mattia Binotto, Flavio Briattore… they surely attracted sponsors to their teams. And still do.
Also, you can get another sort of TDs people would like to have, if you’re not into testing or pitting.

Just an idea that is not that hard to implement and will not affect records or any other statistics. I hope not.

So… what do you think?
Josh Clark
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (8)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #2 Postado 16 Nov 2021, 14:31:35 Citar 
Without a lot of thought, this actually seems like an interesting addition. Adding it to TDs I think would genuinely solve a decent amount of sponsor issues for midfield managers in Pro and perhaps lessen the appeal of relegating to Amateur to hoard sponsors. I also think TDs are a very stale part of the game, with managers only ever spending high on high exp/pit co TDs. Having another stat to benefit another area of the game sounds like it could carry an alternative strategy, so could help spread out bids to other types of TD.

No idea about intricacies though. It would be hard to create a good balance, as is usually the case with any conversation about sponsor-related topics.
Lee Ifans
(Grupo Amateur - 52)

País:
Venezuela 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (1)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #3 Postado 16 Nov 2021, 14:42:18 Citar 
Would TD OA limits change?
Luke Frost
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (1)
Post antigo #4 Postado 16 Nov 2021, 14:43:15 Citar 
I like this idea. Sponsors would have a chance to get a fresh new variable too :)
Página [1

Responder a este tópico