Página « 1 2 3 ... 293 [294295 ... 313 314 315 » Ir para página:
Autor Tópico: Pro - 13 9426 respostas
Alberto Villa
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Itália 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #8790 Postado 12 Abr 2019, 23:01:44 (editado pela última vêz 12 Abr 2019, 23:02:27 por Alberto Villa) Citar 
This season has been awful to me, no money no fun;)
Garry Wedlock
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8791 Postado 13 Abr 2019, 03:02:11 Citar 
Quote ( Alberto Villa @ April 12th 2019,23:01:44 )

This season has been awful to me, no money no fun;)

I'm just passing through this group this season on my way back to Amateur. Spent all my money in Master before starting the downward spiral with no cash. It'll be about 3-4 seasons in a row without cash before I can start having fun again! I'm half way through this journey...
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8792 Postado 14 Abr 2019, 00:19:41 Citar 
At least I had some money when I came here, been developing lots of stuff this season, so the money loss is completely normal for me.

But yeah, fighting with a negative is something what I always try to avoid, especially in Pro, quite impossible to do something with low amount of money.

And it's funny that I got another 4th place in last race...
Alix Martin
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8793 Postado 14 Abr 2019, 00:44:04 Citar 
It's been a great season for me, but I've enjoyed watching the battle between Francesco, Maciek & Pablo. Looks like this one will go down to the wire.

It'll be good if whoever does come in 4th can grab an extra promotion place.

It's also looking like next season'll be an interesting one as well. I shall keep checking back to see how you guys are getting on.

Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8794 Postado 25 Abr 2019, 21:05:59 Citar 
Well, hello to new people.

What is this Yoko cartel? :D Pro groups have in total 42.6% of Yokos currently (as of now), but our group seems to have double of that or something.

Also who may be the contenders for promotion this season? I can guess 1 person already surely, but really not sure of others.
Jiří Humpolák
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
República Checa 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8795 Postado 25 Abr 2019, 23:03:50 Citar 
I wish you all the best in the new season
Carlos Vieira Jr
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8796 Postado 26 Abr 2019, 00:26:18 Citar 
Hi you all!!! Great to be here in Pro 13 again. Good memories...

Have fun!
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8797 Postado 26 Abr 2019, 18:33:53 Citar 
2 Pipirelli at top 4. Stop sandbagging guys! ;)
Borut Krejacic
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Eslovênia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8798 Postado 26 Abr 2019, 19:04:24 Citar 
Quote ( Andreas Ramann @ April 26th 2019,18:33:53 )

2 Pipirelli at top 4. Stop sandbagging guys! ;)

:)
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8799 Postado 7 Mai 2019, 23:12:02 Citar 
Damn, I thought to bring some competition to Lee, but seems like a full sweep. Well I wont be going to waste my money at all then, so take the win...

This race clearly showed that I can be fast as hell in Q's, but in race it's always the opposite.
Lee Harding
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8800 Postado 8 Mai 2019, 01:15:42 (editado pela última vêz 8 Mai 2019, 01:17:32 por Lee Harding) Citar 
Well actually Andreas. I think this was one of the luckier wins and the season is much closer than the table tells us. Our differing packages of car level and tyres is making it interesting.

R1 was a Yoko and high car lv race. I should have been 4th but gained 2nd by better stops on last stint yet over a minute slower than you.

R2 Dunno temp race and less car level dependant so easy win for me.

R3 pace wise was a Yoko race in terms of temps but I was able to use the Dunno durability instead to take the win with more strat options to me.

R4 was a lucky win. I jumped you at the start which was important then blocked and used the durability to build a gap and a good stop kept me ahead and blocked you again even though you are 0.8s a lap faster. In clear air that’s a free stop. A different start for you and I think you could have won it.

So potential we could be on 2 wins each apart from some luck and some strategy. I certainly still see you as tough competition and have to really think out my races. None are taken for granted.
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8801 Postado 8 Mai 2019, 21:05:12 Citar 
Well, I was a bit angry yesterday exactly due to that blocking, so don't mind my tilting.
But yes, I was quite a bit faster and I also ran a bit of wet setup, not sure if you did, but that certainly lost me even more time, as no rain actually came at the end - 1 stop (after rain) was certainly the best strategy here, so you won regarding that aspect (with a "bit" of blocking :) ).

1st race I had an FT, so this was pretty much decided from the beginning, 2nd race you pretty much did like me at 1st race and 3rd race was actually, I don't know... pretty close.

All in all - it's nice to see your views on these races, as I picked Yokos and you did Dunnos. Although in my opinion Dunnos are now way too overpriced for Pro, I was actually surprised to see that pick.

I wont necessarily back down, but I wont be going to increase that much in pace either for the next races, so will be nice to see the outcomes for the next races - hopefully I can get an another win soon.
Lee Harding
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8802 Postado 9 Mai 2019, 10:08:03 (editado pela última vêz 9 Mai 2019, 10:12:02 por Lee Harding) Citar 
They are pricey on paper and having had to choose before you put me at a slight disadvantage in the mind games :).

I knew if you picked Dunno and I went Yoko I would end up following you home most of the time as I planned to run a lower car level than you seem to for most of the season. So I did the numbers.

Assuming I win (Or finish 1 position better off each round than Yoko) over half the races in the season and therefore win the division which was always my target the 20mil extra season cost ends up being 13mil due to the extra money I take.

That 13mil would have been taxed anyway so now only worth 10.75mil Net.

An extra 18 points worth 1mil (not taxed). Makes it under 10mil. Which is now only 590k a race extra. This in my mind is a worst case as if it goes well I could do better than 1 extra place for half the season.

If you consider the extra sponsor progress, I get which I can store up whilst I don’t need it now to avoid taxes and claim while in Master for a cost of 590k a race Dunnos are not as expensive as they look on paper.

I decided there wasn’t much in the cost at all and winning races is far more enjoyable than not given I have been in a long career recovery (4 wins in last 13 seasons (221 races) for me :) ).

It may not work out in the end if I fall off but enjoying it so far.
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8803 Postado 10 Mai 2019, 16:43:59 Citar 
Dunnos have been always that tyre to get all other things done easily usually, but before it was more of a choice than it's now.
Not really telling that they are bad, but I just think that spending almost as twice as much money for pretty much same stats as Yokos, isn't really a great idea, at least for me.

There indeed are some slight advantages like always, but in a long run it really depends if it's better to either spend more in car (and start next season with a better one as well) or more expensive tyres - meaning that you need to run a bit lower car level due to it.

This level 9, what I got first time in my career for the 1st race was pretty much a killer. This high of a level is pretty much a waste in Pro, but I just wanted to have a strong season start.

This race seems to be interesting, Marco is joining with us to the top 2 battle, I guess. So more like a top 3 fight now (what standings is already saying pretty much).
Lee Harding
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8804 Postado 10 Mai 2019, 17:55:05 (editado pela última vêz 10 Mai 2019, 17:56:43 por Lee Harding) Citar 
I’m certainly not as confident this race. It does look like at least a 4 way battle for the win assuming I’m even anywhere near.
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8805 Postado 10 Mai 2019, 20:46:33 Citar 
Quote ( Lee Harding @ May 10th 2019,17:55:05 )

I’m certainly not as confident this race. It does look like at least a 4 way battle for the win assuming I’m even anywhere near.

If we don't get a random or any smoking, then we probably will take 1st and 2nd. So your assumption is a bit wrong.
I wonder if I will block this race as much as I got blocked last race...
Alexandre Reis
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (4)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #8806 Postado 13 Mai 2019, 17:07:53 Citar 
I think I'll get the permanence of pipis :)
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8807 Postado 14 Mai 2019, 23:00:45 Citar 
Well if you have a strong driver, then retention on Pipi should be somewhat easy (if temps are over 30's, or if the group is just sandbagging ;) ).

And even I had a perfect PHA matching for this track - this time Dunno temps probably did the favor for you, Lee. I'm always close, but never 1st. :/
Lee Harding
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8808 Postado 14 Mai 2019, 23:49:49 Citar 
Very close again indeed. You nabbed the FL right at the end :)

Not much between.
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8809 Postado 23 Mai 2019, 20:38:29 Citar 
My first random of the season, a completely new front wing "was broken and had to be replaced", thank god...
Borut Krejacic
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Eslovênia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8810 Postado 23 Mai 2019, 21:05:06 Citar 
the first two in the group have Mercedes , most of other Williams and maybe few RedBulls :) 
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8811 Postado 25 Mai 2019, 19:21:26 Citar 
How funny it is, I feel like Bottas currently and Lee is Hamilton. :D
There are probably a lot of Ferrari's as well, as they always tend to lose their lead in the race. ;)

Also a win after half season, my car really wasn't for this track though, so I'm a bit surprised. At least nobody overtook me at first lap, to block me the whole race. ;) 
Lee Harding
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8812 Postado 28 Mai 2019, 16:58:24 (editado pela última vêz 28 Mai 2019, 16:59:25 por Lee Harding) Citar 
Sorry wasn’t being rude/bad loser. Emergency work holiday mode.

So congrats to Zygmunt and Andreas on wins in the last 2 races well deserved. I see it could have been 2 for Andy without the bad luck which is always gutting.

Poor start and blocking ruined Monaco for me it seems (If I choose to class 2nd as ruined). But that’s kharma I guess lol. Its certainly pulled you back in contention and is not over.

Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8813 Postado 28 Mai 2019, 20:57:22 Citar 
I wouldn't have got the Bremgarten win, but 2nd surely yep. I didn't look last race that much, but I saw that I leaded the race basically for the whole race, only 1 lap I was 2nd, so I guessed that I won it easily.

Imola on the other hand will be my saving race, so I'm not even expecting a podium this race. You can get the win easily today.

I'm sure that the group win will stay yours though, I'm not expecting you to drop car level either - I've never been myself in Master yet, but car level is crucial there as I know. So I can't really bring that much of a challenge. Still 2nd place is really strong.
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8814 Postado 5 Jun 2019, 15:53:25 Citar 
Well this 3rd place was unexpected... I was already sure of 5th until 2 people managed to pit before end of the race, well okay.
Lee Harding
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8815 Postado 5 Jun 2019, 16:18:54 (editado pela última vêz 5 Jun 2019, 16:22:16 por Lee Harding) Citar 
Yea surprised by the late stops by others this race. Some little mistakes there certainly wasn’t tyres.

I forgot my sun glasses on the podium again :)
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8816 Postado 6 Jun 2019, 00:22:47 Citar 
Underfueling. ;) (That's why I always put 1 lap more to not get this mistake ever again.)

I'd wish to loan your sunglasses, but not really ready for that yet. I did some money saving races. :P
Last race was so Dunno oriented weather as well though.
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8817 Postado 9 Jun 2019, 23:41:17 Citar 
Lee, was this smoking for money saving purposes or a random? Didn't really expect you to be out of points this season.

At least next race is again a Dunno race, so you can easily make up that.
Lee Harding
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8818 Postado 10 Jun 2019, 08:54:38 Citar 
It was an unfortunate random part breakage which was a shame. It was going to end 96% so chances are always higher with more worn parts but wasn’t meant to happen. At least I finished so a soft random of sorts.
Andreas Ramann
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #8819 Postado 10 Jun 2019, 23:04:08 Citar 
Your random had more impact then than mine in Bremgarten.
I got random with completely new part though, so I guess my random was more like a "pure" random.

Well we are more than safe to promote already, so that's a good relief since it's the best attempt from me so far.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 293 [294295 ... 313 314 315 » Ir para página:

Responder a este tópico