Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > [Mafia] Kevin's Big One #2 - Return To Big One Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu ignorovaných Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu sledovaných
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 135 136 [137 Rychlé přejít na stránku:
Autor Téma: [Mafia] Kevin's Big One #2 - Return To Big One 4090 odpovědí
Shoaib Mohamed
(Skupina Pro - 13)

Země:
Indie 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (0)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #4080 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 16:49:51 Citovat 
Quote ( Jim Hastie @ February 21st 2012,16:39:31 )

Everytime you decided to Rolecop it was YOUR decision.
Yes, it was. I did however wait for opinions on it...

A good team player would have ensured that you gave your teammates time to do something, you left me no time at all. Are you not grown up enough to have your dinner when you want?
It was about 9.30 when i left for dinner...I no longer have a car, so unless i had to go hungry for the night i had to leave.

And I left you no time? Nothing to do with your play, getting needlessly caught up in trouble so close to deadline? You still didnt answer why you didnt do the team player thing and saved me from a potential punishment.

Finally, if you re-read my comment it was said in humour, shame you appear to have had a humour bypass.
Yeah, accusing someone of not being a team player is sooo funny. Was it you that said "i wonder about your alignment and whose side you are on" to me a couple of times on the QT? That was quite funny too.

Jim Hastie
(Skupina Pro - 1)

Země:
Skotsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #4081 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 17:00:09 Citovat 
You have get the order right, my original post is in humour, you reacted by calling me a liar which I clearly wasn't. Your set of excuses is no use now, maybe you should have advised us at a better time, I may have been able to help.

At no time have I said it was your fault I wad lynched, I was merely pointing out that with better team play things may have been different. Your play did arouse suspicion during the game, sometimes your teammates aren't all they appear to be as was the case with Pontus afterall.
Shoaib Mohamed
(Skupina Pro - 13)

Země:
Indie 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #4082 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 17:18:46 Citovat 
Thats actually funny given that he was the only one agreeing with me at most times :P

Quote ( Jim Hastie @ February 21st 2012,17:00:09 )

You have get the order right, my original post is in humour, you reacted by calling me a liar which I clearly wasn't. Your set of excuses is no use now, maybe you should have advised us at a better time, I may have been able to help.

At no time have I said it was your fault I wad lynched, I was merely pointing out that with better team play things may have been different. Your play did arouse suspicion during the game, sometimes your teammates aren't all they appear to be as was the case with Pontus afterall.

You said you were waiting for the last 30 mins waiting for me to vote. Quite clearly i wasnt around and you should have taken the shot. You didnt, so are as culpable for those turn of events as i was. Yes, i made a mistake in not informing but i had to literally drop everything and leave, only to come back a couple of minutes before deadline.

Calling you a liar was OTT but so was you saying i wasnt a team player. And as far as i recall, your suspicions on me was simply because i disagreed with your Frank theory.
Eoin Farrelly
(Skupina Rookie - 299)

Země:
Irsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #4083 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 17:53:25 Citovat 
Ladies, please. As for Shoaib not voting Mikko, in hindsight, the end justifies the means.

And for rolecopping people (and any other PR, voodoo lady etc) I believe it should always be a choice between mafia, taken to vote if necessary.
Jim Hastie
(Skupina Pro - 1)

Země:
Skotsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #4084 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 19:54:37 Citovat 
Fair enough Shoaib, I apologise for saying you weren't a team player, I am no way excluding myself from playing a major part in my lynch.

As Eoin said, the end justifies the means.
Kevin Parkinson
(Skupina Rookie - 217)

GPRO tým
  Země:
Skotsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #4085 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 19:57:39 Citovat 
Quote ( Eoin Farrelly @ February 21st 2012,17:53:25 )

And for rolecopping people (and any other PR, voodoo lady etc) I believe it should always be a choice between mafia, taken to vote if necessary.

But that is assuming everyone is on the same side ;)
Shoaib Mohamed
(Skupina Pro - 13)

Země:
Indie 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #4086 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 20:04:00 Citovat 
Fair enough Jim. I misunderstood your initial post. Sorry for what followed after that.
Jim Hastie
(Skupina Pro - 1)

Země:
Skotsko 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (1)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #4087 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 20:44:26 Citovat 
Easily done, sometime we've got to remember when not in mafia game mode.
Eoin Farrelly
(Skupina Rookie - 299)

Země:
Irsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #4088 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 22:55:51 Citovat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ February 21st 2012,19:57:39 )

But that is assuming everyone is on the same side ;)

Which is exactly why scum who aren't usurpers should always be compliant with having the whole mafia decide how roles are used :) Anything else draws suspicion of a usurper.
Kevin Parkinson
(Skupina Rookie - 217)

GPRO tým
  Země:
Skotsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #4089 přispěno 21 Únor 2012, 23:03:09 Citovat 
Votes in the Mafia QT would be a sad state of affairs. You lot are supposed to be the bad guys and you all want to be nice and agree? :p

I bet if it went to a vote, Shoaib wouldn't have approved of me bussing him in the D&D game ;)
Kevin Parkinson
(Skupina Rookie - 217)

GPRO tým
  Země:
Skotsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #4090 přispěno 26 Únor 2012, 16:15:43 Citovat 
OK - I placed a provisional top 10 - not all where I would have had them to try and get some discussion going. There has been limited discussion but, taking it in to consideration, my top 10 is...

“Top 10” for Silly Games Index

1. Matthew Standen
2. Shoaib Mohamed
3. Tim-Oliver Wagner
4. Thomas Wesker
5. Eoin Farrelly
6. Jeff Pumphrey
7. Mikko Harju
8. Jonathan MacLean
9. Jim Hastie
10. John Ibbotson
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 135 136 [137 Rychlé přejít na stránku:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > [Mafia] Kevin's Big One #2 - Return To Big One Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu ignorovaných Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu sledovaných

Odpovědět na toto téma