Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Off topic forum > cryptocurrency/bitcoins and altcoins Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu ignorovaných Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu sledovaných
Strana « 1 2 [3 Rychlé přejít na stránku:
Autor Téma: cryptocurrency/bitcoins and altcoins 62 odpovědí
Carlos Daniel Gregoret
(Skupina Pro - 23)

Země:
Argentina 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (0)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #61 přispěno 23 Listopad 2021, 17:34:15 Citovat 
Quote ( Jens Jäschke @ November 23rd 2021,13:54:25 )

Gold has use as raw material for jewellery and industry.

Gold is a good way to save your money, too
Andy Sillars
(Skupina Amateur - 54)

Země:
Skotsko 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (0)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #62 přispěno 23 Listopad 2021, 17:40:42 Citovat 

Quote ( Carlos Daniel Gregoret @ November 23rd 2021,17:34:15 )

See you people in Argentina are having a really difficult time with inflation, up to 50%. Hope all is well and ok for you.
Jens Jäschke
(Skupina Amateur - 28)

Země:
Německo 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (1)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #63 přispěno 23 Listopad 2021, 17:45:56 (naposledy změněno 23 Listopad 2021, 17:48:10 od Jens Jäschke) Citovat 
Quote ( Andy Sillars @ November 23rd 2021,14:42:19 )

If you've got cash reserves that you don't need In short term though, my opinion is it's wise to put it somewhere where its likely to grow in value.

I'm definitely with you there, having money lying around doing nothing is a bad idea. My personal preference is stocks of reputable companies.

But you can't deny it's rise in value exceeds anything else I can think of in the investment world.

It's also among the most volatile and risky investments you can make. It's your decision, of course, but way too many people don't properly consider the risk. Since everyone is buying it just to sell it to someone else at a higher price at a later date, it's a textbook example of a bubble. Sooner or later, it's going to burst. People need to be aware of that possibility and sadly, many of them aren't.

YouTube does have its share of idiots and I'd be quick to discount the majority of them. But you can't just fob off everyone as a random guy on YouTube.

True, but "get rich quick" schemes are already highly questionable. If they also come from someone whose name only gives google results from some crypto-blogs and the guy's own social media sites, that's another red flag.

Quote ( Carlos Daniel Gregoret @ November 23rd 2021,17:34:15 )

Yes, because there's a legitimate demand for it, besides "I'm going to sell it to other people". The price is extremely inflated, but you'll never lose everything and it's likely to recover even if it dips.

Strana « 1 2 [3 Rychlé přejít na stránku:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Off topic forum > cryptocurrency/bitcoins and altcoins Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu ignorovaných Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu sledovaných

Odpovědět na toto téma