Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] The Old Clock Tower Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 98 99 [100 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Autor Thema: [MAFIA] The Old Clock Tower 2991 Antworten
Kevin Parkinson
(Gruppe Pro - 4)

GPRO Team
Einträge: 14356
  Land:
Schottland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2971 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 05:55:57 Zitat 
Quote ( Krasimir Ivanov @ March 16th 2013,03:05:35 )

Town won the game on Day 2 when half of the people claimed. From then on it was only a matter of time to take us all out. Eduardo's lynch was lucky, but even with him alive the outcome would've been the same after the insane N1.

Clearly the trumpet on night 1 had a massive influence however I don't think it's as simple as saying mafia were screwed since day 2. No reason why some good, early fakeclaims couldn't have helped them blend in with a bit less attention on them.

Was always going to be tough with Shoaib and Jonathan's results made public. If the mafia JOAT was in more experienced hands, things could have been quite different too. Doubt Christoph would gave killed him then :)
Stephen Brooks
(Gruppe Pro - 16)

Einträge: 686
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2972 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 06:10:15 Zitat 
I was stumped on N3 on who I should investigate. Mafiascum said to go for someone that I had a null read on and Gordon fit that bill. When I got the innocent, I wanted to vote him as I was thinking I was insane, but then I was concerned, I'd have to say why I wanted to vote for Gordan and I might have to claim too early.

As Kevin pointed out, I should have breadcrummed my results after every result, but I was concerned because I'd been questioned about anything and thought I would screw it up as some like Christoph had been calling me for every opinion. I kept trying to add that it was a "gut' feeling like the old cops on TV always talk about but I'm not sure anyone caught that.

Being lynched Monday was a big surprise and I wish I had not been swamped at school for I was prepared to claim if I collected a few votes, just so town would have the results. Alan or anyone, Why did the rope break?
Kevin Parkinson
(Gruppe Pro - 4)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Schottland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2973 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 06:43:48 Zitat 
The starting list of items Alan posted lists the gun and the rope as faulty, so I guess that was always going to happen with the 2nd lynch, unknown to us. Curious if I the gun would have just not worked or would have done some damage.
Jeff Pumphrey
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Einträge: 2585
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2974 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 06:50:28 Zitat 
Overpowering town win. And my power never really came into play.

Not only could I hide and clear a townie, but I also could see everyone who visited my house.

So not only did I want Tero to target me to prove I couldn't be killed, but I'd know if he actually tried. But he was redirected. I thought the redirection was Kevin's trumpet and not a redirector.

I figured we had a thief because of the items and Alan said something to the effect of "as long as I was still in possession of" those items.
Tero Tidenberg
(Gruppe Pro - 12)

Einträge: 647
  Land:
Finnland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2975 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 07:29:29 Zitat 
This was a very entertaining game! Probably the best fun I've had in a long time here. These particular abilities and items made the whole game very interactive this time. I'm very surprised that I survived to the end of the game, but I didn't know really if Gordon was scum. I was sure that Tim would've been scum.

I liked it very much.
Krasimir Ivanov
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Einträge: 725
  Land:
Bulgarien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2976 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 08:08:08 Zitat 
Could Michal see all items a person had and select which one he wants to steal or was he just given out a random item from the ones his target possessed?
Alan Tansley
(Gruppe Rookie - 152)

Themenmoderator
Einträge: 3097
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2977 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 12:52:17 (letzte Änderung Mär 16 2013, 12:53:13 von Alan Tansley) Zitat 
Quote ( Krasimir Ivanov @ March 16th 2013,08:08:08 )

Could Michal see all items a person had and select which one he wants to steal or was he just given out a random item from the ones his target possessed?

Just a random item.

I guess it's easy to see from the outside, but mafia made some really odd decisions. Sure, they were up against it after Jonathan and Shoaib put their info together, but there were several things they could've done to counter-act it. Christoph killing Sean was the obvious one, which would have meant that Declan could've used his unlynchable ability on the following day, which would've wasted more time.

Then, once Jeff said he was going to visit the player with the 3rd most votes, they should've redirected him to either Gordon or Krasimir. It's a risk because if he isn't found then he will say he was redirected there and town might figure out why, but then again it's yet another night where Jeff looks like he's faking. If he is found and is killed then it makes it look like Brent is scum because that's who he visited.

Those two actions alone would've got them somewhere near a LYLO situation, and I thought they were glaringly obvious at the time. Add the Cannitor and the insane cop (who, unfortunately for mafia, worked out he was insane on night 2) into the mix, and I think the game was actually pretty balanced.
Matthew Standen
(Gruppe Amateur - 62)

Einträge: 267
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2978 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 13:02:03 Zitat 
Day 1: I spend most of the day defending Tero
Day 2: I spend most of the day defending Tero
Night 2: Tero shoots me >:(

Quote ( Alan Tansley @ March 15th 2013,23:43:46 )

From the Day 3 Séance

Matthew - My latest scum list: Christoph, Declan, Mike, Krasimir

That was before Declan was killed. He later went on to name all 5, but I can't find it right now

Here it is, after Declan was killed:

Christoph was always the lynch choice today.

It looks like Gordon is lining up Tero for the lynch if Christoph flips mafia, which isn't actually scummy in itself because of Christoph's voting pattern. However, because I find Gordon scummy in the first place I think I'd want his lynch next.

Krasimir seems to be getting his bussing in early, and Mike as the possible roleblocker is the other I'd be happy to lynch after Christoph.

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ March 16th 2013,06:43:48 )

Curious if I the gun would have just not worked or would have done some damage.

Apparently it wouldn't have worked, but wouldn't have harmed me either.

I briefly thought about using it on Christoph on night 2, but I was a bit uncomfortable that you'd given me a gun so early in the game. A standard gift giver role wouldn't have been giving out a weapon so early, so I did wonder whether you were mafia and the gun was faulty.

Michał Kożuchowski
(Gruppe Master - 2)

Einträge: 2451
  Land:
Polen 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2979 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 13:03:16 Zitat 
Quote ( Matthew Standen @ March 16th 2013,13:02:03 )

Day 1: I spend most of the day defending TeroDay 2: I spend most of the day defending TeroNight 2: Tero shoots me >:(

LOL :D
Alan Tansley
(Gruppe Rookie - 152)

Themenmoderator
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2980 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 13:04:48 Zitat 

Apparently it wouldn't have worked, but wouldn't have harmed me either.

It would've covered you in gun-powder though, making you look guilty every day to the forensic kit :)
Matthew Standen
(Gruppe Amateur - 62)

Einträge: 267
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2981 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 13:08:23 Zitat 
Quote ( Alan Tansley @ March 16th 2013,13:04:48 )

It would've covered you in gun-powder though, making you look guilty every day to the forensic kit :)

Ah, I see.

Still shouldn't have been a problem for me, as the person who gave me the gun was the person who had the forensic kit :)
Gordon Ashford
(Gruppe Amateur - 46)

GPRO Team
Einträge: 10965
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2982 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 13:36:12 Zitat 

Day 1: I spend most of the day defending Tero
Day 2: I spend most of the day defending Tero
Night 2: Tero shoots me >:(

He didnt want to...he just couldnt help himself :)

Quote ( Alan Tansley @ March 16th 2013,12:52:17 )

If he is found and is killed then it makes it look like Brent is scum because that's who he visited.

But surely, if he was redirected to (say) my garden and killed, would he not be found dead in my garden rather than Brents (that is how I would have played it and why I therefore didnt do that).
Alan Tansley
(Gruppe Rookie - 152)

Themenmoderator
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2983 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 13:39:40 Zitat 
Quote ( Gordon Ashford @ March 16th 2013,13:36:12 )

But surely, if he was redirected to (say) my garden and killed, would he not be found dead in my garden rather than Brents (that is how I would have played it and why I therefore didnt do that).

Bein scum you wouldn't be that dumb. His body would've been left in the centre of town :)
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Gruppe Pro - 15)

Einträge: 6250
  Land:
Deutschland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2984 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 14:55:43 Zitat 
Why was Greg/Gordon the only one from Shoaib's list who apparently had to do their action physically? (As was seen at Kevin's by Jonathan) :S
Alan Tansley
(Gruppe Rookie - 152)

Themenmoderator
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2985 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 15:04:30 Zitat 
Cuz he went to make the kill (Cue Kevin saying "Called it")
Kevin Parkinson
(Gruppe Pro - 4)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Schottland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2986 geschrieben Mär 16 2013, 15:24:15 Zitat 
Quote ( Alan Tansley @ March 16th 2013,15:04:30 )

Called it
Kevin Parkinson
(Gruppe Pro - 4)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Schottland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2987 geschrieben Mär 21 2013, 01:11:41 Zitat 
Quote ( Alan Tansley @ March 15th 2013,22:34:34 )

Will explain all role details later on when I have the energy.

***cough*** :)
Alan Tansley
(Gruppe Rookie - 152)

Themenmoderator
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2988 geschrieben Mär 21 2013, 01:14:01 Zitat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ March 21st 2013,01:11:41 )

***cough*** :)

Which must mean I haven't had the energy yet :)
Kevin Parkinson
(Gruppe Amateur - 72)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Schottland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2989 geschrieben Jul 30 2013, 10:44:22 Zitat 
Alan, you had the energy yet? You've had over 4 months to rest :p
Alan Tansley
(Gruppe Amateur - 12)

Themenmoderator
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2990 geschrieben Jul 30 2013, 20:48:07 Zitat 
Does anyone care any more? :)

I can hardly remember myself now. Is there anything specific you wanted to know?
Jimmy De Roy
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Einträge: 9105
  Land:
Belgien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2991 geschrieben Jul 30 2013, 21:04:51 Zitat 
Quote ( Alan Tansley @ July 30th 2013,20:48:07 )

The jock does :)
Kevin Parkinson
(Gruppe Amateur - 72)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Schottland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2992 geschrieben Jul 31 2013, 17:24:32 Zitat 
Quote ( Alan Tansley @ July 30th 2013,20:48:07 )

I can hardly remember myself now. Is there anything specific you wanted to know?

Not really. Was just stealing thoughts and ideas for future games and noticed you hadn't done them :)
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 98 99 [100 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] The Old Clock Tower Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

auf dieses Thema antworten