Kshitij Sharma
(Gruppe Pro - 10)

Einträge: 2740
  Land:
Indien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #151 geschrieben Sep 27 2018, 11:13:08 Zitat 
Quote ( Edwin Silva @ September 25th 2018,21:56:13 )

Sometimes even while keeping everything identical, stuff around you hits you, Kshitij. Up to S46 I didn't have but 1 start crash in almost 200 races and then that season I had 3 start crashes in 6 races, 2 of them vs. the same guy and the other one vs. his team mate.

Then I didn't have a start crash in another 11 seasons, and afterwards 4 start crashes (2 or 3 DNF ones) in less than 25 races, so close to 90% my total start crash history (DNF and non DNF ones) is confined within 2 very specific periods.

My start risk matrix is the most conservative in the team, actually, and still in that second period I had more start crashes than the rest of the team combined (4 me vs. 2 the rest of the team combined).

The obvious advice is to keep an eye about who is close to you on the grid line, but that's easier said than done, plus leaving the door open to a high start risk guy many times ends screwing your races. Also, your start crash history tells you aren't too bold. However, at least for this race, I think you should have taken the bullet, because 6th on the grid was good enough and there weren't any other Conti user but until 11 places behind.

yes with contis and quicky pace that was strange and the risk was i swear not high
Osvaldo Martins
(Gruppe Rookie - 76)

Einträge: 5
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #152 geschrieben Okt 2 2018, 23:32:59 Zitat 
Asking here as my topic was deleted. I swear I couldn't find the answer, but ok...

I had the following problem during last race: The suspension broke and made the car undriveable

Checking the part wear, the suspension is still good, even for one more race. Do I need to change it because it got broken or as it was a random, in the next race it will be already fixed? Any clue?

Thanks.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Pro - 19)

Einträge: 6688
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #153 geschrieben Okt 2 2018, 23:34:24 Zitat 
Tech Problems can happen whatever percent, its just more likely over 90%

If you think its fine for one more race then you don't have to change it
Kieran Taylor
(Gruppe Amateur - 92)

Einträge: 431
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #154 geschrieben Okt 2 2018, 23:34:35 Zitat 
you mean this one?
/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=28279#scroll
Osvaldo Martins
(Gruppe Rookie - 76)

Einträge: 5
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #155 geschrieben Okt 2 2018, 23:40:20 (letzte Änderung Okt 2 2018, 23:41:44 von Osvaldo Martins) Zitat 
Quote ( Kieran Taylor @ October 2nd 2018,23:34:35 )

you mean this one?

Yep! (facepalm)

Thanks, by the way.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Gruppe Pro - 3)

Einträge: 12503
  Land:
Finnland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #156 geschrieben Okt 3 2018, 02:27:18 (letzte Änderung Okt 3 2018, 02:33:21 von Mikko Heikkinen) Zitat 
Quote ( Osvaldo Martins @ October 2nd 2018,23:32:59 )

Asking here as my topic was deleted. I swear I couldn't find the answer, but ok..

Quote ( Kieran Taylor @ October 2nd 2018,23:34:35 )

you mean this one?

Just for future reference, topics don't get deleted so easily. Specially the ones which have... (what should I call it) let's say "legitimate content"

If there's concern that you may lose a topic of interest at some point, use the "blinking eyes" in the topic to put it on your watchlist (topic will get highlighted in the list)

also the tiny arrow next to "Latest discussions in the forum" might help to spot it, as it expands the list
Seite « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:

auf dieses Thema antworten