Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Manchester Terrorist attacks Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite « 1 2 [3 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Autor Thema: Manchester Terrorist attacks 81 Antworten
Kirsty Ridley
(Gruppe Amateur - 63)

Einträge: 7849
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #61 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:19:35 (letzte Änderung Mai 23 2017, 21:19:52 von Kirsty Ridley) Zitat 
It's not just a mafia game persona then.
Riley Dunlop
(Gruppe Amateur - 113)

Einträge: 828
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #62 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:27:16 Zitat 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ May 23rd 2017,21:19:35 )

It's not just a mafia game persona then.

My thoughts too!
Cameron Halsall
(Gruppe Amateur - 77)

Einträge: 1104
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (2)
Alter Eintrag #63 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:27:31 Zitat 
As if my actions within the ongoing game have anything to do with this event. Your condescension is not purely for mafia, I see.
Kirsty Ridley
(Gruppe Amateur - 63)

Einträge: 7849
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #64 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:28:22 Zitat 
no, its especially for morons.
Cameron Halsall
(Gruppe Amateur - 77)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #65 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:32:03 Zitat 
So being patriotic and believing in your country to save itself is moronic?
Miel Soeterbroek
(Gruppe Amateur - 42)

Einträge: 3107
  Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #66 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:34:38 Zitat 
As a wise lad once said:

Quote ( Josh Clark @ May 23rd 2017,13:55:37 )

Not the place for this
Cameron Halsall
(Gruppe Amateur - 77)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #67 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:36:44 Zitat 
It never is though is it? My opinion will never be accepted on any level, and that is why this country is doomed.
Miel Soeterbroek
(Gruppe Amateur - 42)

Einträge: 3107
  Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (5)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #68 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:43:22 Zitat 
It's not about accepting your opinion or not.

Maybe a racing analogy will spark something:

The security of F1 during flag situations should and could be discussed after Jules Bianchi's horrific crash, everyone agrees. There seemed consensus not to do that immediately, hovering over the wreckage while he's being pulled out of the car, stewards are still cleaning up the area, and fans all over the stands and at home watching tv are still watching in shock.

And the same applies to this situation. If you want to have a podium to talk about your political stance and ideologies, whichever they may be, there are many places for it. GPRO is never the place, now is not the time, and this thread is most certainly not the place.
Greg Tierney
(Gruppe Amateur - 53)

Einträge: 536
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #69 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:45:38 (letzte Änderung Mai 23 2017, 21:48:42 von Greg Tierney) Zitat 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ May 23rd 2017,21:36:44 )

It never is though is it? My opinion will never be accepted on any level, and that is why this country is doomed.

No, I think that at least part of what Miel is saying (he can correct me if I'm assuming incorrectly), is that this is not the forum for that. As in the game rules ( /gb/GPRORules.asp#91-forums ):

• No religious, political or otherwise inappropriate material

Personally, I'd like to just enjoy my racing and silly games here... GPRO a nice bit of escapism -- there are plenty of other spaces for political debate. I'd be saying this no matter what your opinion was. :)

And as an aside -- brilliant post and perspective, Jack.
Luke Frost
(Gruppe Amateur - 7)

Einträge: 11111
  Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #70 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:51:02 Zitat 
Halsall, you are a selfish person i mean why do you think turning a mourning thread into a story about you and your perception of what people think about you, will in any way benefit anyone?

Either you have no idea about when is the right time to bring certain topics up, or you're trying to troll because your crush called you buddy again. Either way it's sad. Not for you, its sad for people like Jack who were a few kms away from this and are prividing information and sharing personal experiences.

I honestly think you're trolling. In which case i suggest you log off and call someone. Maybe tat way youll feel like people are responding.
Jon Day
(Gruppe Amateur - 3)

Einträge: 10019
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #71 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 21:53:54 (letzte Änderung Mai 23 2017, 21:55:14 von Jon Day) Zitat 

As this is mainly a forum for an online grand prix racing game....probably not no.
Robert Kearney
(Gruppe Amateur - 51)

Einträge: 3248
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #72 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 22:04:05 (letzte Änderung Mai 23 2017, 22:08:19 von Robert Kearney) Zitat 
So what's your solution Cameron....?( Actually I don't want to know )never have I been so appalled at somebody showing an English flag. Your views and self righteous attitude are not acceptable on this post. Keep your views to yourself.

For Gods sake ( whoever that is ) shut up.

Young children lost their lives last night, for what aim ?

For idiots like you to spout off ? It's not about you.

The country is doomed because we don't accept your opinion ? Don't make me laugh.

Ps I love that post Jack, for all our differences I am proud to say we are United

Peter Willmore
(Gruppe Amateur - 48)

Einträge: 3616
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (6)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #73 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 22:39:50 (letzte Änderung Mai 23 2017, 22:44:32 von Peter Willmore) Zitat 

The reason this country is doomed is because of people with attitudes like yourself., thinking that isolation is the solution to all our problems , I think not.

The terrorists goal in these attacks is one thing which is to divide us, because by dividing us and causing people to act like you do will only act is recruitment for their cause.
Islam is their excuse not the cause , they twist it to fit their narrative.

The strongest way we can deal with these things is embrace diversity, you will find there where many many followers of islam who were in the emergency services last night helping those injured people so before you blame a whole religion for a very small minority think about all the good the followers of that religion do.

RIP to all the victims and I am proud to see the way Manchester and the majority of the UK has responded.
We must not let the terrorists divide us as that is when they win

Martin Irla
(Gruppe Pro - 19)

Einträge: 660
  Land:
Uruguay 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #74 geschrieben Mai 23 2017, 23:25:39 (letzte Änderung Mai 23 2017, 23:26:07 von Martin Irla) Zitat 
Theres no way to justify this terrible,disgracefull,coward attacks....But as terrible as they are,anybody has the solution for them??? Unfortunately is reality,and not only they will keep coming but they will be worse and worse.Till politicians keep doing things as they are doing them,this attacks will keep happening...Just a few questions,and till the world dont ask them,this disgracefull things will happen more and more often....Is anybody surprised that this thing happens??? Is it casual or there is a reason for this terrible attacks??? Is only Islam to blame??? Why 99% of the times these attacks are directed to the same places,and not every country??? There are many things to say about this,but Peter in the post above started to give an answer....My condolences to all the UK and specially to Manchester....
Rob Leighfield
(Gruppe Rookie - 166)

Einträge: 6
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #75 geschrieben Mai 24 2017, 00:25:32 Zitat 
It's the minority not the majority, I have Muslim friends great people, It's not just religion look at USA,RUSSIA and KOREA this world is doomed nice knowing you all
Alan Snyder
(Gruppe Amateur - 81)

Einträge: 1504
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #76 geschrieben Mai 24 2017, 00:43:47 Zitat 
My most sincere prayers of comfort and encouragement, to city of Manchester, and all of England.

I hope we'll all be racing the memorial black livery for the Manchester victims and their families. Coincidentally, I'll be running the memorial black livery in memory of my hometown hero Nicky "The Kentucky Kid" Hayden.
Veres Tamás
(Gruppe Elite)

Einträge: 5060
  Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #77 geschrieben Mai 24 2017, 00:52:37 Zitat 
I think it doesn't matter, when he was born.(the terrorist) ""If a dog born in a stable, it doesn't make it a horse"
Jimmy De Roy
(Gruppe Pro - 1)

Einträge: 9105
  Land:
Belgien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #78 geschrieben Mai 24 2017, 01:43:32 Zitat 
Calmeron how do you want people to respond it is them bloody politicians who fail us over sndover again
Aydoğan Şaşmaz
(Gruppe Rookie - 117)

Einträge: 146
  Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #79 geschrieben Mai 24 2017, 02:04:28 Zitat 
Condolences to the families of victims
Kevin Parkinson
(Gruppe Retired)

GPRO Team
Einträge: 14356
  Land:
Schottland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #80 geschrieben Mai 24 2017, 10:34:36 (letzte Änderung Mai 24 2017, 10:40:44 von Kevin Parkinson) Zitat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ May 23rd 2017,15:43:18 )

Please keep the politics out of the thread (regardless of your position on such things).

Naturally, this also applies to religious content, as per the forum rules.
Rangga Wiradinata
(Gruppe Rookie - 98)

Einträge: 115
  Land:
Indonesien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #81 geschrieben Mai 24 2017, 12:35:09 Zitat 
My heart with all the victims. May they rest in peace.
Jack Wemyss
(Gruppe Rookie - 2)

Einträge: 8061
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #82 geschrieben Mai 22 2018, 23:09:55 Zitat 
Very proud to have been born, and lived my whole life in this great city.
Seite « 1 2 [3 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Manchester Terrorist attacks Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

auf dieses Thema antworten