Eugen Kovacs
(Gruppe Amateur - 44)

Einträge: 196
  Land:
Rumänien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (3)
Alter Eintrag #1 geschrieben Sep 21 2018, 20:24:37 Zitat 
Hello, my tyres reset to wet tyres. i'm sure i checked when i did my setup/strategy. it's not a cry for help but i would like to know if the developers can do something about this. Also i was not the only one in my group with this
Michael Jones
(Gruppe Pro - 18)

Einträge: 1387
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2 geschrieben Sep 21 2018, 20:29:40 (letzte Änderung Sep 21 2018, 20:29:53 von Michael Jones) Zitat 
Looks like you didnt change them at start on strategy page from those from last race .
Eugen Kovacs
(Gruppe Amateur - 44)

Land:
Rumänien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #3 geschrieben Sep 21 2018, 20:31:05 Zitat 
i did, no way to prove it, but i did :(
Michael Jones
(Gruppe Pro - 18)

Einträge: 1387
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4 geschrieben Sep 21 2018, 21:35:40 Zitat 
You sure you confirmed the settings ?

Thats what players usually miss doing .
Eugen Kovacs
(Gruppe Amateur - 44)

Land:
Rumänien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (4)
Alter Eintrag #5 geschrieben Sep 21 2018, 21:55:13 Zitat 
yes i know about. It happened to me i think 2 times before. But this i was sure to put the dry when i did my setup. i checked yesterday(and was good). today was the last time i gone thru setup and changed the boost laps. Maybe it somehow got reset?

Anyway, race past now...

Can the developers make a better way to interact with the tyre menu? I feel now it's a trap
Mike Bennett
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Einträge: 1674
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #6 geschrieben Sep 21 2018, 21:58:59 (letzte Änderung Sep 21 2018, 22:19:01 von Mike Bennett) Zitat 
Eugen unfortunately there is nothing you can do about now apart from learn from this .

In the future it may be prudent to take a screen shot of your "Race setup and strategy " before close of qualifying, that way, if you spot it you can still change it.

In addition to this if you use GO then you would get a warning when you update your info before the race and If you are Supporter you get a warning that you are on the wrong tyres.

So really the options are all there for you, it is your decision if you use them or not.

Hope this helps .

Edit, links added,

Link for GO = /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=2376&Page=1

Link for GPRO Supporter = /gb/GPROSupporter.asp

addendum edit , smiley face removed
Eugen Kovacs
(Gruppe Amateur - 44)

Land:
Rumänien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #7 geschrieben Sep 21 2018, 22:15:44 Zitat 
displaying happy face(but not mine)
Aqil Zed
(Gruppe Amateur - 3)

Einträge: 16
  Land:
Malaysia 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #8 geschrieben Sep 21 2018, 22:32:31 Zitat 
Actually I got the same problem too. I am 100% confident that I have put dry on the start but it switched to Wet. I was very confused when I was watching the race live and randomly pit at lap 9 and was slower than everyone. Thought it was a random technical issue. I don' t expect any change but maybe it was a bug and could be investigated.
Aqil Zed
(Gruppe Amateur - 3)

Einträge: 16
  Land:
Malaysia 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9 geschrieben Sep 21 2018, 22:36:03 (letzte Änderung Sep 21 2018, 22:36:38 von Aqil Zed) Zitat 
Quote ( Mike Bennett @ September 21st 2018,21:58:59 )

Eugen unfortunately there is nothing you can do about now apart from learn from this .

In the future it may be prudent to take a screen shot of your "Race setup and strategy " before close of qualifying, that way, if you spot it you can still change it.

Its very easy to say screenshot your setup page to show proof but lets be honest. Not everyone takes a screenshot incase " these things" occur. Its one of those where it simply catches you out and you got nothing to appeal against.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Gruppe Master - 5)

Einträge: 5682
  Land:
Polen 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #10 geschrieben Sep 22 2018, 01:38:38 Zitat 
If "these things" occur, it's manager's fault. Beside what Mike wrote, supporter status will also help you with wrong tyres put.
Seite [1

auf dieses Thema antworten