Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Option Strategy Racer [S3] Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 11 12 » Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Autor Thema: Option Strategy Racer [S3] 334 Antworten
Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Amateur - 57)

Einträge: 2426
  Land:
Estland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #241 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 07:33:54 Zitat 
Could we have standings after the Singapore GP, please?
Chew Kai Wen
(Gruppe Master - 2)

GPRO Team
Einträge: 1870
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #242 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 11:08:53 Zitat 
Quote ( Richard Robin Paukson @ June 11th 2021,07:33:54 )

Sure, you may have it. Though I would have assumed you would prefer the original standings and not the new one :P

Driver's Championship

https://i.ibb.co/J7c5p6p/Screenshot-2021-06-11-at-10-05-21-AM.png

Constructor's Championship

https://i.ibb.co/MP5hDt2/Screenshot-2021-06-11-at-10-05-34-AM.png

Ricardo Antunes
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Einträge: 2566
  Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #243 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 11:10:54 Zitat 
Jordan has to be the most consistent team throughout the seasons.
Chew Kai Wen
(Gruppe Master - 2)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #244 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 11:12:32 Zitat 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ June 11th 2021,11:10:54 )

Jordan has to be the most consistent team throughout the seasons.

Well currently that award still goes to Haas, but that might change by the end of this season ;)
Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Amateur - 57)

Land:
Estland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #245 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 12:56:06 Zitat 
Quote ( Chew Kai Wen @ June 11th 2021,11:12:32 )

Well currently that award still goes to Haas, but that might change by the end of this season ;)

Depends on what you mean by consistent.
Ricardo Antunes
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #246 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 13:18:06 Zitat 
Nah we count this season, Jordan is consistently mediocre.
Henri Svensson
(Gruppe Amateur - 23)

Einträge: 67
  Land:
Schweden 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #247 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 17:36:01 Zitat 
Quote ( Richard Robin Paukson @ June 11th 2021,07:33:54 )

WHY? Do you really want to hurt me?
Chew Kai Wen
(Gruppe Master - 2)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #248 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 17:49:50 Zitat 
United States GP: Starting Grid

https://i.ibb.co/zQjtmKx/Screenshot-2021-06-11-at-4-47-06-PM.png

Most drivers were able to have really strong qualifying times today, as we see a shock in 2 Soft drivers being knocked out in the first stage in the form of Jean-Eric Vergne and Kimi Raikkonen. Most of the drivers start today on Options and Softs, which would make for an interesting race. It would also be interesting to see how those on Primes perform, with 5 of them having impressive starting times for their really hard tyres.
Ricardo Antunes
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #249 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 17:51:44 Zitat 
NO.
Alihan Zor
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Einträge: 1365
  Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #250 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 17:51:45 Zitat 
Well,this is not looking good,I wouldn't be suprised if I lose a driver or even both :(
Jonathan Beagles
(Gruppe Pro - 20)

Einträge: 6125
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #251 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 18:00:24 Zitat 
Remind me - in terms of closest number, I presume that it loops round over the 100 mark so e.g. 98 is closer to 25 (27 away) than 72 is (47 away)?

The conventional way would state that 72 is closer to 25 than 98, but I guess that doesn't apply here? If it does, then there's surely a mistake in the quali standings...if not, then all makes sense.
Alihan Zor
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #252 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 18:07:41 Zitat 
Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ June 11th 2021,18:00:24 )

Remind me - in terms of closest number, I presume that it loops round over the 100 mark so e.g. 98 is closer to 25 (27 away) than 72 is (47 away)?

The conventional way would state that 72 is closer to 25 than 98, but I guess that doesn't apply here? If it does, then there's surely a mistake in the quali standings...if not, then all makes sense.

Unfortunately yes Jon,75 is the worst number to pick here because of that loop.

I also had this confusion when my driver was out of race after qualifying some races ago :(
Jonathan Beagles
(Gruppe Pro - 20)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #253 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 18:10:20 Zitat 
Rats - thanks for the clarification Alihan :|
Chew Kai Wen
(Gruppe Master - 2)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #254 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 18:16:32 Zitat 
United States GP: Lap 8 of 15

https://i.ibb.co/jz3Y9FS/Screenshot-2021-06-11-at-5-13-44-PM.png

Shock as both HRTs, McLaren and BMW-Sauber drivers are knocked out. Other high stakes drivers includes Mika Hakkinen, who shockingly goes out after gambling on a high stakes strategy!

Chew Kai Wen
(Gruppe Master - 2)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #255 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 18:38:18 Zitat 
United States GP: Final Results

https://i.ibb.co/C5CbgXc/Screenshot-2021-06-11-at-5-17-56-PM.png

Better late than never! Koenigsegg's Sean Geleal scores a win this race as he wins valuable points for his team! Today was a difficult race for most of the front runner to win points, and this suits Manor to the ground as Crashtor Maldonado scores a vital podium, and his teammate Max Crashtappen also managing to pick up points. Meanwhile, Shadow will be happy with their 3rd and 4th placed finishes respectively.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Amateur - 57)

Land:
Estland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #256 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 18:46:13 Zitat 
Crashtor is back! :D
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Pro - 3)

Einträge: 6688
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #257 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 18:50:29 Zitat 
That'll do very nicely
Ricardo Antunes
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #258 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 19:39:52 Zitat 
lol
Alihan Zor
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #259 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 19:48:26 Zitat 
Both drivers scoring points,how nice :)
Shannon Fuerte
(Gruppe Rookie - 60)

Einträge: 14
  Land:
Philippinen 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #260 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 20:21:23 Zitat 
LOL

I have a 75% podium rate when I finish in the points I think.
Chew Kai Wen
(Gruppe Master - 2)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #261 geschrieben Jun 12 2021, 11:21:53 Zitat 
Driver's Championship

https://i.ibb.co/SxxqYtb/Screenshot-2021-06-12-at-10-07-11-AM.png

Crashtor's podium this race puts him back into the driving seat, as he ends the day 1 point ahead of Mika. It's looking set to be a battle between both of them for the Driver's Championship. Juan and Manolo can still catch up with them, but they will need to be at their absolute best in the final 2 races.

Constructor's Championship

https://i.ibb.co/z75QyCw/Screenshot-2021-06-12-at-10-07-21-AM.png

Cooper's inability to get points this race means that Manor not only catches up with them, but also builds a sizable lead with just 2 races to go! Meanwhile, Shadow's 31 points from the last race helps him to jump from 14th to 5th, and Haas attempts to do damage limitation with their 11 points from last race helping them to move up to 8th and within striking distance of those ahead of them.

Quote ( Shannon Fuerte @ June 11th 2021,20:21:23 )

LOL

I have a 75% podium rate when I finish in the points I think.

Might interest you that Sean has managed 40 points this season, and all have come from wins. So whenever he scores, its 1st place :D

We will be stopping once again for the voting phase of S4 of OSR, stay tuned for instructions on what we will be voting on, it will be published soon.
Chew Kai Wen
(Gruppe Master - 2)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #262 geschrieben Jun 13 2021, 17:48:46 (letzte Änderung Jun 13 2021, 17:51:11 von Kai Wen Chew) Zitat 

We take a short break as we head into the annual OSR AGM, where the voting for some of the potential new rules for the upcoming season can be seen! On this season's agenda, there are some interesting things to consider:

Managers Per Team - Due to the influx of new managers into the game, the aim of the new change is to compress the number of drivers in a race. The proposal is that instead of the current format where 2 drivers are managed by a single manager, the new format would be where 2 managers have to work together in the same team as both would control 1 driver each, hence making teamwork and cooperation even more important.

Qualifying Elimination - Should we keep the current format, the discussion would be on whether it would be good to continue to have qualifying elimination to limit the number racing in each race to 32 drivers. You may choose to abstain from this vote if you had voted to change to the new format (2 managers in each team) in the question above, however, it would be good if you can still vote here just in case the first vote doesn't go through. (NOTE: If we switch to the new format, there will not be any qualifying elimination.)

Blown Tyres - A suggestion that has always existed for a long time now, this is a vote on allowing the use of blown tyres in the game. Blown tyres would allow you to extend the tyre life for an extra lap, but at the cost of severe time loss (with softer tyres suffering more time loss than harder tyres). The proposed time loss are as follows:

OPTION - +1.1s time loss
SOFT - +1.0s time loss
MEDIUM - +1.0s time loss
HARD - +0.9s time loss
PRIME - +0.8s time loss

Note that the time loss seen here does not include base time of tyres. So for example, if you were using Softs for 6 laps, the actual time would = (0.2s x 6) + 1.0s = 2.2s

The deadline for submission of your votes would be Tuesday, 19:00 CET. The link to submit your votes is seen over here: https://forms.gle/Rnbw1foxXNdWZMRf7

You may use this thread for any discussions with other managers regarding the rule changes and what your thoughts are on different issues.

@Jonathan Beagles (P20) @George Togas (P13) @Shannon Fuerte (R60) @Geir Pukk (P18) @Kyle Morris (P3) @Claudio Lima @Ethan Littlejohns (P13) @Ricardo Antunes (A28) @Richard Robin Paukson (A57) @Keith Partridge (A15) @Constantin Heller (Ret)@Henri Svensson (A23) @Erik Harken (A7) @Jun Ho (P18) @Mike Chatzikonstantinou (A28) @Bálint Turi-Kováts (R57) @Javier Saez (A51) @Alihan Zor (A28)

Chew Kai Wen
(Gruppe Master - 2)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #263 geschrieben Jun 14 2021, 10:35:13 Zitat 
Breaking news from the current OSR General Meeting, live from Outer Space!

Manor's chief has allegedly tabled a motion to allow for them to have 3 drivers in each race, so that, in his own words, "We will win the championship and break every record known to OSR". We don't know for certain how valid it is, apart from the fact that they are potentially threatening to breakaway to form the "OSR Super League"....where did we hear that from again?

Meanwhile, Haas' manager has apparently demanded that this season be made null and void, because "Haas is not top of the team standings." We are not sure how far that will advance, but Ethan is said to be adamant that a bucketload of money has been sent by the other 17 teams to ensure that Haas cannot finish more than top half this season.

Finally, it is rumoured that Jordan's manager has tried to tell OSR to scrap the Constructor's and Driver's Championship, and award the trophy to the most consistent team, which he claims to be, surprise surprise, Jordan. According to him, thats the only marker of success, and hence we should stick to this ancient method of determining who wins the season overall.

Thats all folks. Reminder that you have to get your votes in before tomorrow 19:00 CET, so don't forget to do so! Some interesting votes so far...

Ricardo Antunes
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #264 geschrieben Jun 14 2021, 11:19:51 Zitat 
That Jordan manager seems wise
Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Amateur - 57)

Land:
Estland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #265 geschrieben Jun 14 2021, 13:45:31 Zitat 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ June 14th 2021,11:19:51 )

That Jordan manager seems wise

I might just recruit him to be the technical director of Manor.
George Togas
(Gruppe Pro - 13)

Einträge: 1634
  Land:
Griechenland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #266 geschrieben Jun 14 2021, 19:30:45 Zitat 
Glad those Finish drivers escaped any kind of investigation
Alihan Zor
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #267 geschrieben Jun 14 2021, 21:11:04 Zitat 
Quote ( George Togas @ June 14th 2021,19:30:45 )

Glad those Finish drivers escaped any kind of investigation

This is a bug :)
Chew Kai Wen
(Gruppe Master - 2)

GPRO Team
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #268 geschrieben Jun 16 2021, 00:00:52 Zitat 
OSR S3 Annual Meeting

Well, the time has come for the results to be released. This year, a total of 14 of the 18 managers decided that they wanted to vote on the new rulings for S4. So let's see how the results were like....

Managers Per Team

https://i.ibb.co/6brks6H/Screenshot-2021-06-15-at-10-36-27-PM.png

This was the one which shocked me the most, as I had expected more people to vote for the suggestion. 9 (64.3%) managers had voted to keep the current format, with only 5 (35.7%) wanting to switch to the new system. As such, we will keep the current format and each manager will continue to take control of 2 drivers for the upcoming season!

Qualifying Elimination

https://i.ibb.co/SxgKycb/Screenshot-2021-06-15-at-10-39-04-PM.png

Now, this was much more expected since I didn't hear too many complaints about this new ruling throughout this season. 8 (57.1%) managers voted to keep the current qualifying elimination format, while 3 (21.4%) voted to scrap qualifying elimination, with a further 3 abstaining from the vote. Hence, we will continue to have qualifying elimination, much to Ethan's despair. But do note that I might change the number of spots which will be eliminated depending on the number of drivers which start next season.

Blown Tyres

https://i.ibb.co/Wk1yMfK/Screenshot-2021-06-15-at-10-41-45-PM.png

Given how people have been calling it for a long time now, it is no surprise that this got voted through quite convincingly. 11 (78.6%) voted to have blown tyres, as compared to only 3 (21.4%) who did not want blown tyres implemented. As such, we will trial the current blown tyres system in S4, with tweaks being made accordingly in the future depending on how the balance is shifted.

Number of Races in a Season

https://i.ibb.co/Wk1yMfK/Screenshot-2021-06-15-at-10-41-45-PM.png

People love the current number of races in a season. This question pops up every season and is basically a formality. 11 (78.6%) liked it as it is, while 3 (21.4%) wanted more race in a season.

Other Suggestions

I will address them here:

Rain Races - Thats something that a lot of you brought up, and I can assure you I am looking at it. Have to find the balance as always which is what makes it difficult, and I might delay this implementation to avoid overloading the game too much and making it too complicated, but this might make things interesting.

Track Characteristics, and varied tyre wear per track and temperature - Again an interesting idea, not sure how this will be implemented yet without over-complicating this game. If you have an idea just drop me a PM so I can try and see if I can get a lightbulb moment.

Alternative idea for blown tyres: Traffic increased to 0.3 on that lap due to being stuck behind pitters on worn tyres + a small addition to lap time (0.3s/0.4s) - same for all tyres.

This was a suggestion made by one of you, it's interesting, but I think I will stick with my current idea for simplicity sake when I am doing the sheets, but if it doesn't work out, I will look more into what this idea is about :)

Lastly, I do have the wild idea of eventually splitting OSR into 2 leagues, with relegation/promotion between them. This would be even more likely if OSR continues to grow further in size. It has to be eventually be this or forcing 2 managers to share a team, so this might be a better solution. Will have to do it eventually if we don't want 40 cars starting every single race, and messing up all the traffic and qualifying, so this is more of a matter of when, and not if :)

Thank you all for voting and for your continued support to this game. And now....back to the final 2 races of this season!

Ricardo Antunes
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #269 geschrieben Jun 16 2021, 00:03:44 Zitat 
I think the worn tyres atm are too costly, you should tone it down a lot imo but maybe i didnt understand it well :P
Jonathan Beagles
(Gruppe Pro - 20)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #270 geschrieben Jun 16 2021, 00:09:36 Zitat 
I just had a thought about perhaps including tyre allocations per season - e.g. you only get a certain amount of Options/Softs/Mediums that would add a level of strategy to how you decide to use up your tyres.

Just an idea though... :)
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 11 12 » Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Option Strategy Racer [S3] Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

auf dieses Thema antworten