Autor Thema: ##Join TYRRELL 126 Antworten
Amitesh Patnaik
(Gruppe Pro - 24)

Einträge: 464
  Land:
Indien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (8)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #1 geschrieben Jun 9 2021, 08:04:32 (letzte Änderung Jun 9 2021, 08:05:25 von Amitesh Patnaik) Zitat 
So we finally decided to go for a round of recruitment, and are looking to fill one more spot in our team for the upcoming season.

Tyrrell is an individual focused team where the members' development and needs are our primary interest. We are passionate about this game and are driven to find success, but mostly, we just want to enjoy the game we love. 😄

If you didn’t hear about us, well, I can assure you we are a pretty cool team. Don’t just take my word for it, you can hear about us right here. 👇

Someone has to tell Darryl that it’s Tee-rrell and not Tie-rrell.

Send us something short and simple, we'll get back to you soon.

Team Link - /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2506
Cezary Skonieczny
(Gruppe Pro - 8)

Einträge: 129
  Land:
Polen 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (7)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2 geschrieben Jun 10 2021, 00:01:37 Zitat 
If you have already seen our ad but are hesitant because you don't know if:

- Tyrrell is such a great team as others say about them?
- Do they have a good team atmosphere?
- Are they active?
- Do they guarantee a path to the Master? - Sorry, mistyping...
- Or do they advocate making reasonable, thoughtful decisions in the game?

You can check all this by joining our Discord. We will decide by the end of the season if we fit together.
Dmitry Argunov
(Gruppe Amateur - 43)

Einträge: 4
  Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (5)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #3 geschrieben Jun 11 2021, 18:05:53 Zitat 
RACE DAY BITCHES (c) Darryll

If you want to watch your races together with a great group of people having all flavors of humor from:
- India
- Russia
- Poland
- Hungary
- Germany
- US
- Canada
- (your home country),

Please send us a note!
Martin Cook
(Gruppe Pro - 8)

Einträge: 32
  Land:
Deutschland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #4 geschrieben Jun 12 2021, 18:44:53 Zitat 
We are a friendly team where we try to support each other in a relaxed atmosphere. Come and join us in our Discord server for the rest of the season, and see if we right for each other!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Pro - 11)

Einträge: 357
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #5 geschrieben Jun 15 2021, 02:41:34 Zitat 
Hello fellow GPRO peeps! ITS RACE DAY BITCHES!!!

Someone needs to tell Amitesh that I'm American and we say things how we want... :) GOOO TIE-RELL

Are you looking to get into a team which is active? like really active in discord and chatting live, not just 3 forum posts a week? Looking to be on the ground floor of the newest most awesome team in GPRO? Looking to get fondled by a sexy American? (I'll actually do that without you joining)

But if being a part of an active team sounds intriguing (and too good to be true) then stop by and check us out - see if we're a fit... we enjoy each other... I mean each others company and want to add some like minded individuals to our mix - be chill but motivated to be successful in the game and ready to have fun and be on the ground floor of something special!

Excited to beat.. err interview potential newbies! Ask Cez about the cookies, and be sure to tell Serge the habs SUCK!

Have an awesome evening everyone and GOOD LUCK in the race!
Serge Lamontagne
(Gruppe Amateur - 79)

Einträge: 3
  Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #6 geschrieben Jun 18 2021, 04:35:56 Zitat 
Hello everyone!

I'm here to inform you that Tyrrell is recruiting!! If you are looking for a good team where people are active but also understand that we all have a life outside of this game well search no further.
You've found us and we want you!! Now, of course we will recruit members of any level but we would prefer that if you are a rookie and wish to apply, we would like you to at least have played the game for a few seasons and shown your interest in improving.

We want to see that you are a player would rarely miss races and some sort of a progression throughout your racing career up until now. If you are that person, we want to hear from you. Out team has a laid back atmosphere but don't get me wrong cause everyone works hard at improving. We understand that everyone has a life and there is no formal obligation to constantly be on the chat etc.. We just appreciate to have our members come and say hello when they can. Also we help each other so if you have questions, someone in the team will help out. Now this doesn't mean that they will spoon feed you. they will answer some questions and give you a few hints and tips and let you do your own trials and errors.

If you are an experimented racer we also would like to talk with you and share together some knowledge and grow together within our group. All we want in the end is that everyone in our team succeeds and have some fun in the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, don't hesitate or think you are not good enough or too good for Tyrrell. Please apply and from there on we'll get to know each other and see if we are a good match for you and vice versa.

Thanks for your time and be safe :)

Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Pro - 11)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #7 geschrieben Jun 22 2021, 03:00:08 Zitat 
Good Evening friends!! I think you know what I'm about to say....

IT'S RACE DAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, now that we got that out of the way..come join us.

*waves hand like a Jedi*
You WILL join us...

OK for real, Amitesh paid me good money to post this up here and that's exactly what I am going to do!

Join us.

For real.

Peace.
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Pro - 11)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #8 geschrieben Jun 25 2021, 21:47:29 Zitat 
WHATS UP PEEPS!!!

ITS RACE DAY BITCHES!!! (well it's over now)

Wondering why YOU haven't mailed us yet to see is this is a fit??

Mail @Amitesh Patnaik (P24) and drop him a note letting him know you're interested - we can get you in our discord and see if this is a mutual fit!

Looking forward to meeting some of you, talking and banter, and seeing how this works! If you're shy, it's OK we won't bite... if you aren't sure if you are what we are looking for, I encourage you to drop us a note and let's talk!

Don't be shy, we're looking forward to meeting and finding folks that align to our visions and values and are super cool people!

Talk to you soon - PEACE!!!

SWIPE RIGHT FOOLS!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9 geschrieben Aug 31 2021, 13:50:00 Zitat 
ITS RACE DAY BITCHES!!!!

We are looking for a few good peeps to join our team - take a look and see if this is a fit!

Our goal at Tyrrell is enjoy the game - we believe that having fun is the first priority of any game and as such, we focus on enjoying this lovely game (aside from the weather, and the randoms, and the other misc gpro stuffs) as such, we are highly active in discord and put forth a fun first mentality.

Our team's main pillar is that the team is as good as the parts inside... meaning as the individuals succeed, the teams does as well. We therefore help push each individual to their personal goals with a fun, relaxed discord and an interactive group always looking to have some good banter.

If you're interested in more, shoot myself a mail or you can ping me in discord, or reach out to @Cezary Skonieczny (P8) for more info!

Looking forward to meeting a few of you and good luck in todays race!

#Tyrrell
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #10 geschrieben Sep 1 2021, 13:41:21 (letzte Änderung Sep 1 2021, 13:41:44 von Darryl Kucmerowski) Zitat 
yo yo yoyooooooooooooooooooooo

Hope everyone had a productive race!

Drop us a line if you're interested - check us out here :)

/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2506

Don't be shy...

No really, don't be.
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #11 geschrieben Sep 8 2021, 02:46:36 Zitat 
Hey Hey All! :)

Still looking for that "next step" team? Scared of reaching out and taking the plunge? Worried about if I really do bite? Well it's time to fine out! Come check us out - hang out in our discord and see what we have to offer - we are laid back, chill and looking to add to our team with like minded people who want to have fun!

Drop us a line - myself, @Cezary Skonieczny (P8) or anyone, and let us know a little about you so we can get started!

Looking forward to meeting some of you! Have an awesome rest of the week!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #12 geschrieben Sep 10 2021, 19:56:24 Zitat 
ITS RACE DAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get you some today - Monza the temple of SPEED!

Good luck to everyone today - and BTW - don't forget to check us out!

/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2506

If you're interested in a newer project that has amazing potential. great people and good conversations reach out to myself or @Cezary Skonieczny (P8) and let's get a convo started on discord!

Looking forward to hearing from some of you and have an awesome race!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #13 geschrieben Sep 21 2021, 13:17:48 Zitat 
ITS RACE DAY BITCHES!!! GET YOU SOME!!!!!

Season is almost over - time to make those silly season decisions - come on over to an up and coming (or not up and coming, depending on who you ask) team

We have cookies, and Sara, and nudes of me... wait nope on that last one.

Send us an application, tell us a little about yourself and hop on our discord

https://discord.gg/B3bq8BTy

Can't wait to meet some of you and get our fresh meat, err I mean people in the team!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #14 geschrieben Sep 22 2021, 13:41:21 Zitat 
yo yo yo yo!!

What's poppin on a Wednesday!

Still waiting to hear from you - don't be shy!

Drop me a ping, mail or hop on discord! You can also reach out to @Cezary Skonieczny (P8)

LETS DO THIS!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #15 geschrieben Sep 23 2021, 19:09:42 Zitat 
HI! :)

Still looking for folks - come on in and lets build together!

Hop in and lets push out some GPRO fun!!

Shoot an email to me and/or @Cezary Skonieczny (P8) and join our happy band!

Talk to you soon and have an awesome day!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #16 geschrieben Sep 25 2021, 22:52:58 (letzte Änderung Sep 25 2021, 22:54:20 von Darryl Kucmerowski) Zitat 
WHATS UP BITCHES!!!!!!!

Come on and check out the vibes at #tyrrell - we're looking for hungry managers looking for a good vibe and a good team dynamic.

Think you can add to the flavor we have? message myself or Cez to get the process rockin!

Let's do this Season 84!!!

Check us out here: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2506
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #17 geschrieben Sep 28 2021, 01:51:44 Zitat 
See the above 4 posts - lets do this US Timezones!!!!!!!!!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #18 geschrieben Okt 1 2021, 13:19:47 Zitat 
Finally!! it's RACE DAY BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Drop us a line and let's get this started!!

Good Luck to all in today's RACE!!
Amitesh Patnaik
(Gruppe Pro - 24)

Land:
Indien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #19 geschrieben Okt 3 2021, 09:44:32 Zitat 
Darryl!!! Slow down!!!
Give others a chance!!!

Phew
Finally...

By now you probably know us (but just incase you missed out: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2506 )

I know there's some confusion about how to get in so I'm gonna make it a bit easier.

All you have to do is send an SoP to Darryl while meeting the following criteria:
1. Spam at least 5 times (make him feel important)
2. Use complicated words (Hint: Quillbot)
3. Make Darryl use the dictionary 20 times (this is easy)
4. Use "You are Da Boss!" (gets him excited in lots of ways)

That's it. 4 easy steps.
We'll be waiting to hear Darryl's screams thoughts.
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #20 geschrieben Okt 7 2021, 13:29:08 Zitat 
In case you all haven't noticed, I am quite abused here... but to help eliminate such situations I'd like to edit my good "friends" post slightly

If you're interested in seeing what's behind the hood of Tyrrell, take a look at the following and follow your heart.

- Do have have 3 full seasons without a missed race?
- Are you currently in Amitesh, errr Amateur or higher?
- Do you enjoy the game first, but also want to understand and maximize your results to achieve as much as possible?
- Are you active in Discord (or willing to be)and want to help the team with mad scientist type experiments, research on just how sad we can make Amitesh, and generally overall an active personality?
- Do you really want to see just how crazy I am in our discord?

If you can successfully navigate these questions then I suggest you send me an app, or @Amitesh Patnaik (P24) (Although he smells like cheese) and let's see what we can do! Include details like what makes you tick, what you want out of a team and out of GPRO, a fun fact or two about yourself we wouldn't normally know and we will get in touch for next steps!

Don't forget, you can check us out here: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2506 and we are waiting our next super qualified individuals to ride into glory and honestly, I need some help with getting through the madness!

Can't wait to hear from you all! :)

//Darryl
Sara Lingrey
(Gruppe Amateur - 9)

Einträge: 122
  Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #21 geschrieben Okt 8 2021, 15:01:49 (letzte Änderung Okt 8 2021, 15:02:22 von Sara Lingrey) Zitat 
So, now that the men have had their say, let's look at things from my perspective! If you're able to handle a lady, continue reading!

- Do you have at least 3 full seasons of experience?
- Are you enjoying the game, but want to improve at the same time?
- Did you successfully survive Rookie and are you currently racing in Amateur or higher?
- Do you like solid communication with your teammates, which isn't only about GPRO?
- Do you have discord, or are willing to create an account?
Then you are the one we're looking for! Send an application to @Amitesh Patnaik (P24) and then perhaps you're the one who'll carry us to new heights!

For any information about the team, you can find us here: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2506

Can't wait to see y'all soon! ^^

x Sara
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #22 geschrieben Okt 18 2021, 05:04:55 Zitat 
Quote ( Darryl Kucmerowski @ October 7th 2021,13:29:08 )

In case you all haven't noticed, I am quite abused here... but to help eliminate such situations I'd like to edit my good "friends" post slightly

If you're interested in seeing what's behind the hood of Tyrrell, take a look at the following and follow your heart.

- Do have have 3 full seasons without a missed race?
- Are you currently in Amitesh, errr Amateur or higher?
- Do you enjoy the game first, but also want to understand and maximize your results to achieve as much as possible?
- Are you active in Discord (or willing to be)and want to help the team with mad scientist type experiments, research on just how sad we can make Amitesh, and generally overall an active personality?
- Do you really want to see just how crazy I am in our discord?

If you can successfully navigate these questions then I suggest you send me an app, or @Amitesh Patnaik (P24) (Although he smells like cheese) and let's see what we can do! Include details like what makes you tick, what you want out of a team and out of GPRO, a fun fact or two about yourself we wouldn't normally know and we will get in touch for next steps!

Don't forget, you can check us out here: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2506 and we are waiting our next super qualified individuals to ride into glory and honestly, I need some help with getting through the madness!

Can't wait to hear from you all! :)

//Darryl

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #LETSGO
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #23 geschrieben Okt 25 2021, 13:43:48 Zitat 
Alright folks! Recruitment is officially CLOSED as we have filled our team!

Welcome to the last 2 folks in our initial roster, Adam and Quintus!!

Time to light it up boys (and girl) - lets do this!

Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #24 geschrieben Feb 6 2022, 17:12:18 Zitat 
Hey All – Darryl here again – speaking to you from deep within the Tyrrell Lab – we have a new request and are looking for some help from you, the community!

We have an opening inside our chamber of secrets for a well qualified lab rat… err individual who is driven and wants to be successful inside this game we call GPRO. This candidate should be driven, able to speak English, active on or plan to be active on Discord, have either been to or is currently in Amateur and really wants to be apart of something special as we continue to grow our lab.

Our last experiment didn’t pan out so well and now we are looking for another sucker… err individual to join our awesome team!

DA’s need not apply – we have a team of private investigators that will hunt you down and talk to you in a semi aggressive manor.

If you’re interested, mail me in game and we will get you started down the long, grueling and very invasive application process where you tell us a little about yourself, your history in the game, your goals dreams and aspirations inside the game and any other relevant information you can think of… if you send nudes I will probably bump you to the top of the list… just sayin.

Looking forward to all the applications and have an awesome day!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #25 geschrieben Feb 7 2022, 15:08:50 Zitat 
HELLO FRIENDS!

Still looking for suckers.. err applicants - send your nudes.. I'm sorry your mails to me with a brief intro of yourself and we will get the process started!

YAY!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #26 geschrieben Feb 9 2022, 01:44:42 Zitat 
Hello Friends of the Night Shift!

See the above 2 posts and make the call - we're waiting for you on the hotline!

Amitesh Patnaik
(Gruppe Master - 2)

Land:
Indien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #27 geschrieben Feb 10 2022, 19:24:41 Zitat 
Hey all,

We thank the people who have applied for their patience, we will be underway shortly. (It's all Darryl's fault, always is.)

We are still looking out for more applications, doesn't matter whether you are Rookie or Elite, we are looking for people who'd fit right in with the team.
Don't have to think about it too much, as long as you're driven and like to make friends, kindly throw your apps on Darryl's face.
Don't be afraid either, you won't receive nudes in response... probably.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Amitesh

P.S. Darryl, you need to improve your posts on this thread, give us our money's worth.
Arpi Horvath
(Gruppe Amateur - 32)

Einträge: 87
  Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #28 geschrieben Feb 14 2022, 19:35:02 Zitat 
We are recruiting!

- Do you like vivid communication with your teammates, which isn't only about GPRO?
- Do you have access to MS Excel?
If all the above applies to you then you are the one we're looking for! Send an application to @Darryl Kucmerowski (A49) and then perhaps you'll the one who carries us to new heights!
Arpi Horvath
(Gruppe Amateur - 32)

Einträge: 87
  Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #29 geschrieben Feb 24 2022, 20:49:20 Zitat 
Tyrrell is recruiting!

- Do you like vivid communication with your teammates, which isn't only about GPRO?
- Do you have access to MS Excel?
If all the above applies to you then you are the one we're looking for! Send an application to any of our members and then perhaps you'll the one who carries us to new heights!
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Gruppe Amateur - 49)

Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (6)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #30 geschrieben Feb 26 2022, 18:28:45 Zitat 
Hey Hey gpro fam!

So, as you can see we are recruiting - however we have a super special announcement to make here in the gpro world!

We have formally opened a 2nd team here and are super excited to announce that recruitment is open for both!

Link to Tyrrell: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2506

Link to our new team, Matra International: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2543

We are super excited about the new endeavor and cannot wait to get accept app applications!

Our teams share the same discord, the same general tools and data and share Amitesh... although I am not sure that's a positive at all. In fact, scratch that I said that... don't want any would-be's unapplying.

We are actively recruiting for both teams - and here is a list of what we are looking for:

- Be active, especially in discord. We chat, a lot... Sara talks way too much in fact, although I'm quite the spammer myself
- Have a desire to improve yourself - this is critical... we all want to get better and that drive and desire is essential to what makes us tick
- If you have nudes or other sexy pics or vids, that helps... free membership to your onlyfans would be a plus
- Finally - be cool... all of the above means nothing if you're a prick or dbag... so be cool, and enjoy the game and chillin with others... we can teach you how to be better at the game, we can't teach you to be cool.

Can't wait to receive your apps - send them my way and we will get the process started! Looking forward to hearing from you all and GOOD LUCK!

//Darryl

Seite [12 3 4 5 » Schneller Sprung auf Seite:

auf dieses Thema antworten