Jorrit Boer
(Gruppe Amateur - 71)

Einträge: 180
  Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1741 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 11:10:35 Zitat 
Quote ( Tomas Dederle @ December 7th 2022,11:05:00 )

Does it work for you?

No, It's been down yesterday and today. No idea why...

I'm going to sound like an old sod now, but I don't think that would have happened in "the olden days", without so much as a down screen...
Béla Ormos
(Gruppe Amateur - 71)

Einträge: 716
  Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1742 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 11:13:36 Zitat 
They have some network issues, and the site is down at the moment. It was down yesterday afternoon. They are investigating the issue. Unfortunately the problem cannot be fixed remotely so they went into the server park today to find out what is not working. Maybe the site will return in the afternoon.
By the way everything is paused yesterday around 19:00 CET. So hopefully nothing will happen unattended. But I guess for example HTAL cup matches already went down by that time.
Paul Gardiner
(Gruppe Rookie - 70)

Einträge: 982
  Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1743 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 11:14:18 Zitat 
They are providing updates on their facebook page and have done a live stream on twitch to explain the issue. So go hunting for those if you want further information, but it seems like they are trying to resolve it.

(I don't play anymore. I just saw the updates pop up during the day)
Ivan Silva
(Gruppe Master - 5)

Einträge: 5069
  Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1744 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 11:17:50 (letzte Änderung Dez 7 2022, 11:18:06 von Ivan Silva) Zitat 
Quote ( Tomas Dederle @ December 7th 2022,11:05:00 )

Does it work for you?

I play it very briefly nowadays but from what i read on their facebook page they talked about some network issues. I think they discussed it in more detail in their twitch channel

Edit: I just saw Paul ninja'd me
Jorrit Boer
(Gruppe Amateur - 71)

Einträge: 180
  Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1745 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 11:21:23 Zitat 
Thanks for the update, lads! I'll check there!
Tomas Dederle
(Gruppe Amateur - 50)

Einträge: 945
  Land:
Tschechische Republik 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1746 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 11:26:12 Zitat 
, thanks guys.. It is stupid game... I started two years ago
Again.. Being there before in 2000...I remember me in 2000 on holiday in Croatia, going on Saturday to internet Cafe, paid some money there to read for 1,5 hour the live match...,,
:-)) those memories brought me back. But it is very boring for newcomers.. Only dinos play that so after 2 years you have so so fan base and team of little chance.. But who cares.. I have rediscovered also GPRO.. And this is far better... Because this I watch live 2x a week.. And I cannot wait for Friday.. Like all of you :-))
Ivan Silva
(Gruppe Master - 5)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1747 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 11:28:44 (letzte Änderung Dez 7 2022, 11:29:43 von Ivan Silva) Zitat 
Gamewise Hattrick is more complex and developed than GPRO, communitywise i think GPRO has fewer but more active people on a daily basis. Hattrick is just full of casuals from what i see.

Curiously i must also admit i first found GPRO through an add on Hattrick page
David Evans
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Einträge: 210
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1748 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 11:38:49 Zitat 
Just tried going on to the website as haven't played it in years and there are issues connecting to the server.... anyone else having that issue?
Ivan Silva
(Gruppe Master - 5)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1749 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 11:56:24 Zitat 
Quote ( David Evans @ December 7th 2022,11:38:49 )

Just tried going on to the website as haven't played it in years and there are issues connecting to the server.... anyone else having that issue?

Its global
Tomas Dederle
(Gruppe Amateur - 50)

Land:
Tschechische Republik 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1750 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 12:01:41 Zitat 
No it is not about which game is more complex.. It is just about the silly model hattrick has, which can stay alive only because they allow to have 3 teams now. So dinos make community...there is a huge moat between new and old players.. And if even 2 years are not enough to have strong team.. Then why to play it? No wonder they have to allow more teams perperson.. What was strictlyprohibited in the beginning.. Systém of GPRO is excellent. You have guaranteed Rookies with the same cars and drivers and facilities and. money. And if you promote to Amateurs, you do not face competition if lvl 15 cars and drivers with OA 350 and 40 sponsors..but in Hattrick it works like that.that is why they never attract new players. I think soon they will introduce 5 teams per player option :-)
Ivan Silva
(Gruppe Master - 5)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1751 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 12:20:19 Zitat 
Quote ( Tomas Dederle @ December 7th 2022,12:01:41 )

No it is not about which game is more complex.. It is just about the silly model hattrick has, which can stay alive only because they allow to have 3 teams now.

4 with the aniversary teams...
But yes i think its more complex as its constantly being updated. I can understand having a bigger budget to work with also helps but the reality is to master Hattrick it requires years, almost decades. In GPRO a great manager can be champion in 1/2 years, in hattrick it takes longer.

The complexity goes from the league / cup system, to the world cup format which are actually appealing (noone really cares about World Cup on GPRO from my experience). The market is completely different from GPRO. Like entirely different. Maybe it works because there's a large number of active managers but the fact you can do trading to make money is a massive difference to GPRO. Its not just the tactics and the seasonal plans, but also the market that requires a lot of studying.

There is no timezone advantage within the same countries either as most native managers are usually always available in the critical deadlines, something GPRO has failed and which i've been very vocal about for a long time. Hattrick can target a world wise audience, GPRO targets mainly the European audience.

So dinos make community...there is a huge moat between new and old players.. And if even 2 years are not enough to have strong team.. Then why to play it? No wonder they have to allow more teams perperson..

I can understand this point but mostly when related with national teams. Its very uncommon for a new player to win an election for an NT as there are already established groups of old managers who know each other for years and tend to vote each other just because they're friends. But this is too much politics for me, i tend to stay far from this.
The more teams per player are just a way for them to expand into new countries and to get some extra revenue by allowing your team to grow faster.
Teams in smaller countries grow faster, fact. I believe most Hattrick Masters contenders nowadays are managers either using the 2nd team or with a 2nd team.
It also allows you to have some fun while 1st team is on rebuilding phase, you cant constantly stay on top in there like you can in GPRO.

And if you promote to Amateurs, you do not face competition if lvl 15 cars and drivers with OA 350 and 40 sponsors..but in Hattrick it works like that.that is why they never attract new players. I think soon they will introduce 5 teams per player option :-)

Yes and no. In the old days yes but thats what i mean with the game evolving. Now you have a limited ammount of cash which can be in your bank balance available to use (since now there are financial reserves too) and it really limits your short term spendings. There are ways of countering this but they'll still cost you some money and Hattrick is constantly looking for ways to make it harder to save so much money.

I dunno. At least from my point of view its easier to figure out GPRO mechanic than Hattrick mechanic. Plus the game engine is changed much less than Hattrick so its easier to keep up with any changes.

Communitywise its a whole different level though. Hattrick is unatractive to young people and the dinos in there arent really used to chat, its more of forum posting which i dont really fancy as i can never keep up with it.
Tomas Dederle
(Gruppe Amateur - 50)

Land:
Tschechische Republik 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1752 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 12:39:14 Zitat 
Nice read... I see you love hattrick, Ivan :-)
Ivan Silva
(Gruppe Master - 5)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1753 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 13:02:52 Zitat 
I wouldnt say love. But i've known it for many years and i follow the updates. I have a team for around 5 years in there but i never got off division 6 in portugal (which is the last one btw).

Plus my dad plays it more seriously than me (he's been to division 3 at least, 2 im not sure) and he constantly shows up talking about the game updates and his plans.
So im like "yeah ok, you're good. but could you make it to Elite in GPRO? :D"
David Evans
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1754 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 13:05:41 Zitat 
Sounds like its gone downhill then. Don't agree on allowing more than one team per player but hey, if it applies to one, it applies to all. Just allows inside trading and sounds like it would be all too complicated for very little reward.
Ivan Silva
(Gruppe Master - 5)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1755 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 14:11:12 Zitat 
I dont think you can do trading within your own teams, or with your friends either. Plus there's always a lot of reports when people spot overinflated transfers (unless its like a 17yo guy with potential to get to national team, those can easily go up to 20M€ just based on potential).

The 2nd teams is quite expensive to get, and also to keep. But its how they run the business. There's no real advantage for you in having a 2nd team other than having more info to learn from and having more fun basicly.
Haakon Lindmo
(Gruppe Rookie - 69)

Einträge: 300
  Land:
Norwegen 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1756 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 20:24:37 Zitat 
I blame you guys for making me sign up for hattrick again to check it out.

I had a team ffor a few years around 2005 onwards, then a couple of tries now in "modern" times without it sticking.
Tomas Dederle
(Gruppe Amateur - 50)

Land:
Tschechische Republik 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1757 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 21:05:33 (letzte Änderung Dez 7 2022, 21:06:16 von Tomas Dederle) Zitat 
Quote ( Haakon Lindmo @ December 7th 2022,20:24:37 )

I blame you guys for making me sign up

:-))))
https://tenor.com/view/i-refuse-to-be-blamed-prince-charles-...
Ibrahim Akhtar
(Gruppe Rookie - 51)

Einträge: 48
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1758 geschrieben Dez 7 2022, 21:14:54 Zitat 
If you guys enjoy hattrick, I'd really recommend Virtual Manager. It's quick and straightforward to play, and it's not that boring.
David Evans
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1759 geschrieben Dez 8 2022, 00:35:18 (letzte Änderung Dez 8 2022, 00:41:55 von David Evans) Zitat 

Haakon Lindmo
(Gruppe Rookie - 69)

Land:
Norwegen 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1760 geschrieben Dez 8 2022, 09:44:54 Zitat 
I wonder if my account restoration got bugged when i reactivated yesterday during problem times as i am still waiting for the team to be activated
Haakon Lindmo
(Gruppe Rookie - 69)

Land:
Norwegen 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1761 geschrieben Dez 8 2022, 12:20:44 Zitat 
Quote ( Haakon Lindmo @ December 8th 2022,09:44:54 )

I wonder if my account restoration got bugged when i reactivated yesterday during problem times as i am still waiting for the team to be activated

Got the team 15 min after an mail to the GM team
Athol Kay
(Gruppe Amateur - 66)

Einträge: 112
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1762 geschrieben Dez 9 2022, 02:06:18 Zitat 
Quote ( Ibrahim Akhtar @ December 7th 2022,21:14:54 )

If you guys enjoy hattrick, I'd really recommend Virtual Manager. It's quick and straightforward to play, and it's not that boring.

Thanks for this. I keep trying to play hattrick but it's like watching paint dry. Virtual Manager is much faster paced.

Pieterjan Staessen
(Gruppe Elite)

Einträge: 238
  Land:
Belgien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1763 geschrieben Dez 12 2022, 09:15:11 Zitat 
I think I'm in my 3rd season now, and I've played 1 hour in total.
Vitaly Sevov
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Einträge: 522
  Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1764 geschrieben Dez 12 2022, 10:23:08 Zitat 
Quote ( Athol Kay @ December 9th 2022,02:06:18 )

Quote ( Ibrahim Akhtar @ December 7th 2022,21:14:54 )

Thanks for this. I keep trying to play hattrick but it's like watching paint dry. Virtual Manager is much faster paced.

Well some people enjoy watching the grass grow :)
Once I played Hattrick for a long time. After winning a custom friendly Cup I decided to quit.

And I found GPRO thanks to Hattrick btw. It was advertised there.
Pasi Luiro
(Gruppe Amateur - 30)

Einträge: 114
  Land:
Finnland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1765 geschrieben Feb 25 2023, 07:57:03 Zitat 
A new season is about to start in HATTRICK,
so if you want to do a comeback in the game or try a new manager game.
You can join the game and help me get some points, if you join :

https://www.hattrick.org/?inviteRef=7G96XD

Good luck
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 57 58 [59 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:

auf dieses Thema antworten