Autor Thema: Pro - 7 10192 Antworten
Alexandre Costa
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 6
  Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #9871 geschrieben Sep 13 2020, 22:44:10 (letzte Änderung Sep 13 2020, 22:44:34 von Alexandre Costa) Zitat 
Thank you @Paulo Neves (P7) , good to see you too. ;)

GL for all.
Can Yıldız
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 54
  Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #9872 geschrieben Sep 13 2020, 23:10:05 Zitat 
I wish everyone a healthy and wealthy season.
Dean Francis
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 2815
  Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #9873 geschrieben Sep 14 2020, 09:35:13 Zitat 
Welcome all to brand new season. I hope you all can stay, but unfortunately that is not how the game is played. So I wish you all the best, in getting those much needed retention points
Craig Templeman
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 927
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #9874 geschrieben Sep 15 2020, 00:21:07 Zitat 
There are a few familiar faces in this group since my last visit. I'll be going down this season so good luck all.
Jas Fraser
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 136
  Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #9875 geschrieben Sep 16 2020, 02:57:53 Zitat 

Quote ( Paulo Neves @ September 13th 2020,20:01:37 )

Jas, congratulations, you did it :)

yes I did. Why ? I'm not sure. I may be punishing myself for not concentrating when contracting drivers, or maybe for my fiscal debacle or maybe for thinking about my drivers imaginary feelings...... I don't deserve to be here that's for sure.

One thing to come out of this season Paulo will be your name on my most defeated by stat.
I deserve that.

:-)
Miguel Ibarra
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 1
  Land:
Venezuela 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9876 geschrieben Sep 16 2020, 12:33:51 Zitat 
I wish you all good luck this season
Sagar Abhyankar
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 1044
  Land:
Indien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9877 geschrieben Sep 16 2020, 12:46:06 Zitat 
I am back in Pro...

Best of luck to everyone....

I know some familiar faces here

Eugen Kovacs
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 196
  Land:
Rumänien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9878 geschrieben Sep 18 2020, 21:41:18 Zitat 
hehe u can say i'm an underachiever but P16 on first Pro race(ever for me), top that with Pipi tyre and i'm quite happy :P

@Paulo Neves (P7) that was quite race you did, congrats!
Dean Francis
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (7)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #9879 geschrieben Sep 19 2020, 01:41:32 Zitat 
Congratulations Paulo Neves on 1st. I have never had a manager be so dominate in an opening race of the season. You really cleaned up here. Pole, win, fastest lap, best pit stop, and you led for every single lap. You beat 2nd by 84s, in a blistering performance. You have the whole season with this driver and it is very clear, you are going for promotion. I just pray you are not as quick in the dry, or this will be a very boring season

Congratulations Rafael Santos on 2nd. You were 6th on the grid and was always prominent but rarely on the podium. You were only on the podium for the 14 laps, and really benefited with Brad's late stop. This is your 5th season in a Pro group, and your best season was last season when you collected 12 points and finished 15th. You also have your driver for all of this season and surely this season will be so much better. But can he promote for the 1st time to Master

Congratulations Christoph Schöning on 3rd. Nice to see my team mate flying the pink car up front. You were 2nd on the grid and had only dropped to 3rd when you pitted mid race for your first stop. You came back out in 9th and struggled from there in the traffic, also a costly DM cost more places. You were only 6th with 2 laps to go, but an incredible surge late, passing 3 cars and the podium was yours. Only 4 races left for your driver, I wonder does he have another tucked up his sleeve

Brad Marshall, very unlucky mate. Had 2nd place all locked in, but a very late pit stop, only 2 laps from home, proved costly. You finished 9th after sitting in the points for the whole race, and came away with nothing

Well done to all the others in the points

WIN: Paulo Neves (first win of the season)
POLE: Paulo Neves (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Paulo Neves (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Paulo Neves (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Eugen Kovacs (passing 18 cars) Not too bad at all on just Pippi tyres

I have a fairly good match here, and thought I would get close to the points. My driver is not the best in the wet, but he would probably sit mid field in that talent area. I was hoping to maybe steal a few points here, but really in the end, I was never really close enough. Just need to somehow get my diver's motivation of 0, to have a stronger chance in these races

Started 12th
Finished 11th
Brad Marshall1
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 526
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9880 geschrieben Sep 19 2020, 02:23:15 Zitat 
Congrats to the podium makers! Dean, I became acquainted with your race summaries when you were grouped with my teammate George Slater. Very cool stuff. :)

Unfortunately for me, I suffered a random tech that required a pitstop just one lap before schedule. Guess I shoulda overfueled the second stint. ;)

Dean Francis
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9881 geschrieben Sep 19 2020, 04:13:54 Zitat 
George Slater, damn that was 10 seasons ago since last time I raced against him. Makes me wonder how many seasons I have been doing these race summaries. Maybe I don't want to know that :)
Paulo Neves
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 434
  Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9882 geschrieben Sep 20 2020, 20:17:40 Zitat 
Thank you Eugen, Dean and Brad. I was not expecting to be so dominator. Yes, my driver likes the rain, that helped I'm sure, and I won't be so strong in the dry, we will still have interesting races this season.
Dean Francis
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #9883 geschrieben Sep 23 2020, 09:40:00 Zitat 
Congratulations Paulo Neves on 1st. So now a dry race and exact the same result. Yet another win by nearly a minute. He was though only 2nd on the grid for this one. And he had to wait until 18 laps before he got to the lead. Can was doing the 3 stops and Paulo was only 2, so it was all Paul's race from there. With every passing lap he was disappearing further down the road. Maybe Paulo might race with 0CT next race just to make this interesting?

Congratulations Kalojan Avramov on 2nd. Your driver's favourite track, but your driver is only 33rd best on the OA list. Just shows the importance of a favourite track. You had a terrific qualifying and was 2nd on the grid. Paulo was way too strong for you but you had a terrific battle with Can, for that 2nd place. You was only the 1 stop less and that might have been the reason, but in the end only 4s separated the 2 of you

Congratulations Can Yıldız on 3rd. You have the 2nd best driver here, but you had a shocker in our opening race with a 26th place finish. Here you rebounded strongly, and started the race from pole. You were one of only 2 in the top 18, that opted to go with the 3 stops. The further the race went, the more positions you went back. In the end you only finished 3s ahead of Robert. I just don't know if the 3 stopper was the best strategy

WIN: Paulo Neves (second win of the season)
POLE: Can Yıldız (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Can Yıldız (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Paulo Neves (second one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Eugen Kovacs (passed 12 cars)

Yeah on paper it looked like weather conditions suited the dunno more then my yoko tyre. And that is how it turned out with only 4 yoko runners finishing in the top 17. My prediction was 15th for this race and I couldn't even break into the top 20. So yeah, really a race to forget and lets move on to the next

Started 14th
Finished 21st
Piotrek Siekierka
(Gruppe Master - 5)

Einträge: 1971
  Land:
Polen 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9884 geschrieben Sep 23 2020, 14:23:56 Zitat 
Paulo, wow. Great pace, great pit-stop time. Fast in dry and rain. Will be 17 wins in this season?
Eddy Kobayashi
(Gruppe Amateur - 2)

Einträge: 179
  Land:
Mexiko 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9885 geschrieben Sep 24 2020, 04:01:12 Zitat 
hello guys, i just wanna pass on you grup to whis you the best, and also thanks dean for inspiration, i made my own report by making what i call "contructors champiosnship" i made teams of pilots based only on car levels, so its funny to see the effort of every single driver to contribute his partner on this... unfortunatly amateur its not a very comunicative level, so, if i ever get same group as dean will be very nice to be making that work thogeter, you can visit my amateur forum and say hello any time you want, cheers

Dean Francis
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9886 geschrieben Sep 24 2020, 09:35:44 Zitat 
lol, I seem to get more people posting from other groups then my own group here. How are doing guys? The first 2 races gone to plan?
Craig Templeman
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 927
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9887 geschrieben Sep 24 2020, 10:20:55 Zitat 
The aim for the first two races was not to finish last and to make 90%, so job done so far.
Paulo Neves
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9888 geschrieben Sep 24 2020, 12:04:38 Zitat 
Thank you Dean. I always like your races reports. But I must note that I was not as dominant in dry as in wet. And this is now, I'm sure that soon, some of you will be on my level and we will have disputed races.

Hi Piotrek, thank you. And congratulations, on the points on the 2nd race of the promoting season in Master, that's something.
Dean Francis
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #9889 geschrieben Sep 26 2020, 07:46:07 Zitat 
Congratulations Paulo Neves on 1st. Well 3 from 3 now and really if you do not get a random this season, you will win all 17 races. This was your smallest winning margin this season, but it was still a whopping 43s. You had pole and incredibly, you was doing 3 stops. You jumped out of the blocks and led until your first stop. You came back out in 4th, but 4 laps later you were back in front. You were never seen of again as your disappeared into the distance

Congratulations Can Yildiz on 2nd. Once again you battled hard, but no-one can match Paulo's pace. You were 3rd on the grid and went with just the 2 stopper. Paulo pitted early and you swept to the lead, thinking maybe this could be your race. You led for 3 laps but then you pitted for your first stop. You came back out in 5th, but you was already 30s behind Paulo and from there it was all about keeping Christoph behind you. In the end you beat him by 18s

Congratulations Christoph Schöning on 3rd. You had a random last race and finished a very distant 19th. But this season you have already had 2 podiums and including that random, you still sit in 3rd in that promotion zone. Here you was 5th on the grid, and not too badly placed considering you were only doing the 1 stop. You was able to sit in 2nd 7 laps mid race, just before your stop. You came back out in 6th and quickly got to 3rd, but Can was too far ahead to catch

WIN: Paulo Neves (third win of the season)
POLE: Paulo Neves (second pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Paulo Neves (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Imre Antos (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Marco Bergoglio and Vagelis Iakovou (both passed 13 cars)

I was so far back on the grid and I was praying I had a lot of 2 stoppers in front of me and that was certainly the case. At one stage I was race 5th but pitted and I was 20th. Came home nicely though and I finished higher than expected. Now a couple of good matches coming up, see if I can steal a few points here

Started 18th
Finished 13th
Can Yıldız
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9890 geschrieben Sep 26 2020, 09:35:25 Zitat 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ September 26th 2020,07:46:07 )

Once again you battled hard, but no-one can match Paulo's pace.

I wonder if this will ever gonna change this season. He seems way too fast than anybody else and his driver has 14 more races
Dean Francis
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Australien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9891 geschrieben Sep 26 2020, 09:59:07 Zitat 
Yep unbeatable

And the 2 nearest him. You Can, I reckon just have the 1 race left with your driver

Christoph is 3rd in this group, and I reckon he just has the 2 races left for his driver

Who does that leave to challenge Paulo?
Kalojan Avramov
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 26
  Land:
Bulgarien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9892 geschrieben Sep 26 2020, 20:22:03 Zitat 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ September 26th 2020,09:59:07 )

No one.
The bad thing is that the other season will have 6 for the battle.
Paulo Neves
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9893 geschrieben Sep 26 2020, 21:06:03 (letzte Änderung Sep 26 2020, 21:07:31 von Paulo Neves) Zitat 
Quote ( Kalojan Avramov @ September 26th 2020,20:22:03 )

Quote ( Dean Francis @ September 26th 2020,09:59:07 )

No one.
Well, I don't believe that. But I wouldn't complain if it happens like you say :)
Paulo Neves
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9894 geschrieben Sep 29 2020, 19:50:13 Zitat 
OK guys this is your big chance: I forgot to change the type of tyres in the beginning of the race :( It's not going to be nice
Can Yıldız
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9895 geschrieben Sep 29 2020, 19:55:41 Zitat 
How do you know it will not fit into your choice? :D
Paulo Neves
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9896 geschrieben Sep 29 2020, 19:59:58 (letzte Änderung Sep 29 2020, 20:02:31 von Paulo Neves) Zitat 
The probability is very, very, very low. And, to start with these tyres I would have less fuel and different tyre and start risks strategies
Can Yıldız
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9897 geschrieben Sep 29 2020, 20:43:31 Zitat 
Check ☑️
Lasted only 1 lap. This was way too far than i thought
Javier Caceres
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 1793
  Land:
Argentinien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9898 geschrieben Sep 29 2020, 21:17:11 Zitat 
Paulo is Hamilton, superfast, his record lap, is a record for master lap.
Eugen Kovacs
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Einträge: 196
  Land:
Rumänien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9899 geschrieben Sep 29 2020, 21:21:35 Zitat 
Oh my, same mistake as Paulo...wondered why I overtook 20 some cars in opening laps
Paulo Neves
(Gruppe Pro - 7)

Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9900 geschrieben Sep 29 2020, 21:34:18 Zitat 

Quote ( Javier Caceres @ September 29th 2020,21:17:11 )

Paulo is Hamilton, superfast, his record lap, is a record for master lap.
Then what about Can's time?
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 329 [330331 ... 338 339 340 » Schneller Sprung auf Seite:

auf dieses Thema antworten