Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Fantasy 7's NT manager [S3] Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste
Side « 1 2 3 ... 12 13 [14 Gå til side:
Forfatter Emne: Fantasy 7's NT manager [S3] 405 svar
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Amateur - 14)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #391 Skrevet Dec 19 2018, 00:30:00 Citat 
I'll try and get this scored up tomorrow. Hopefully will, as i'm not about much Thursday or Friday. I assume Kyle has won judging by reactions :)
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #392 Skrevet Dec 19 2018, 00:52:00 Citat 
Well Milan got a clean sheet :D
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Amateur - 14)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #393 Skrevet Dec 19 2018, 00:55:03 Citat 
Donnarumma got you a goal on Sunday, and I know you had Quagliarella on the sheet too. So, I guess it comes down to whatever else.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #394 Skrevet Dec 19 2018, 00:56:43 Citat 
Indeed i scored 2 conceded 2 cause i was too scared of having both Belloti and Chiellini in the team :D
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Amateur - 14)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #395 Skrevet Dec 19 2018, 00:59:09 Citat 
I need to check the rules about that Ac Milan clean sheet....I mean, its now Tuesday :p
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #396 Skrevet Dec 19 2018, 01:12:47 Citat 
There last match was champions league last week they didnt have a match the weekend, i think this was their match for the gameweek
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #397 Skrevet Dec 19 2018, 01:13:31 Citat 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ September 16th 2018,13:53:24 )

> If a match is abandoned for one of your players or his team do not have a weekend match then they will get another chance to score if 1) In the first instance if his team is playing a midweek match before the next matchday.
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Amateur - 14)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #398 Skrevet Dec 19 2018, 01:18:02 Citat 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ December 19th 2018,01:12:47 )

There last match was champions league last week they didnt have a match the weekend, i think this was their match for the gameweek

Yeah then it will be the game that counts. It seems you won the match 2-1 I think.

I think I lost 3-1 or 4-1 to Tim!
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Amateur - 14)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #399 Skrevet Dec 20 2018, 00:54:38 (senest redigeret Dec 20 2018, 00:55:30 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
Week 9 Results

Congratulations then to Kyle and his Italy team who defy the odds to win the title right at the death. It took an England defeat along with this result for them to climb back to the top after several weeks away from it, but Kyle's team have been both solid and consistent throughout. Well done indeed to him. Also nicely done there George whose Greece team were second bottom after 4 rounds and got within a whisker themselves of winning the title on the last week of the season.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #400 Skrevet Dec 20 2018, 00:59:11 Citat 
1 loss all season :o Thats quite nice tbh. Thanks :) 2nd title in this game, though we have had that many different styles of it, its hard to count it as a 2nd xD GG to England and Greece!
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Amateur - 14)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #401 Skrevet Dec 20 2018, 01:12:53 (senest redigeret Dec 20 2018, 01:15:06 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
I think national teams was way more fun than the previous version of basically fantasy squads. Plus it's easier when you can bring in any player without them having a value as such, just the matter of a national flag. That side of it was easier to manage. I think next time we do this I'll limit the subs to two or three though...I got completely lost several times cos of George's multiple changes :). Not his fault, he was just making the best of the advantage he had whereby every game in Greece has an independent kick off time. I think it would be fairer to limit those, it's not like teams can make more than 3 subs in real life so probably should be the same :p

MAybe I'll start it up again end of January when the big leagues come back from Winter break. Depends.
Tom Byrne
(Gruppe Rookie - 90)

Land:
Australien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #402 Skrevet Dec 20 2018, 05:47:15 Citat 
If you do do another season I'd be up to join.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #403 Skrevet Dec 20 2018, 16:11:41 Citat 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ December 20th 2018,01:12:53 )

I think national teams was way more fun than the previous version of basically fantasy squads. Plus it's easier when you can bring in any player without them having a value as such, just the matter of a national flag. That side of it was easier to manage. I think next time we do this I'll limit the subs to two or three though...I got completely lost several times cos of George's multiple changes :). Not his fault, he was just making the best of the advantage he had whereby every game in Greece has an independent kick off time. I think it would be fairer to limit those, it's not like teams can make more than 3 subs in real life so probably should be the same :p

MAybe I'll start it up again end of January when the big leagues come back from Winter break. Depends.

I'd say that this is a good game, as long as you pick a team with a fairly competitive domestic league which runs roughly at the same time as the big leagues. It's likely that I won't be joining but it's only because the only team I'd like to play with would be Estonia but as we saw this season it's incredibly difficult. :)
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Rookie - 156)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #404 Skrevet Mar 5 2019, 21:25:28 (senest redigeret Mar 5 2019, 21:26:11 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
Is anybody interested in a short season of this? (an 8 or 10 team league can be squeezed in til mid-may).

The game would be back to clubs as it was in the first two seasons. No player values though, just a draft.

The draft would work with the player whose club has the lowest league position / points in RL would have first pick, highest last.

Squads will be just 7 players, no subs. 10 or 15 transfers for each team.
George Togas
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Land:
Grækenland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #405 Skrevet Mar 5 2019, 21:36:20 Citat 
Sure!
Peter Willmore
(Gruppe Amateur - 26)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #406 Skrevet Mar 5 2019, 21:47:13 Citat 
Sounds good :)
Side « 1 2 3 ... 12 13 [14 Gå til side:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Fantasy 7's NT manager [S3] Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste

Besvar til dette emne