Side [12 3 4 5 » Gå til side:
Forfatter Emne: [F1] 2019 season 120 svar
Norbert Márfi
(Gruppe Rookie - 163)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
Ungarn 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (2)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #1 Skrevet Nov 25 2018, 18:06:46 (senest redigeret Mar 4 2019, 14:16:52 af Norbert Márfi) Citat 
The 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship is a planned motor racing championship for Formula One cars which would be the 70th running of the Formula One World Championship. It is recognised by the governing body of international motorsport, the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), as the highest class of competition for open-wheel racing cars.

CALENDAR

1 Australian Grand Prix     17 March
2 Bahrain Grand Prix     31 March
3 Chinese Grand Prix         14 April
4 Azerbaijan Grand Prix     28 April
5 Spanish Grand Prix         12 May
6 Monaco Grand Prix     26 May
7 Canadian Grand Prix         9 June
8 French Grand Prix     23 June
9 Austrian Grand Prix     30 June
10 British Grand Prix     14 July
11 German Grand Prix     28 July
12 Hungarian Grand Prix     4 August
13 Belgian Grand Prix     1 September
14 Italian Grand Prix     8 September
15 Singapore Grand Prix     22 September
16 Russian Grand Prix     29 September
17 Japanese Grand Prix     13 October
18 Mexican Grand Prix     27 October
19 United States Grand Prix     3 November
20 Brazilian Grand Prix     17 November
21 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix     1 December

TEAMS

Alfa Romeo Racing
Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Honda
McLaren F1 Team
Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport
Racing Point F1 Team
Red Bull Toro Rosso Honda
Renault Sport Formula One Team
Rich Energy Haas F1 Team
Scuderia Ferrari
ROKiT Williams Racing

DRIVERS

#7   Kimi Räikkönen
#99 Antonio Giovinazzi
#10 Pierre Gasly
#33 Max Verstappen
#4   Lando Norris
#55 Carlos Sainz Jr.
#44 Lewis Hamilton
#77 Valteri Bottas
#11 Sergio Pérez
#18 Lance Stroll
#26 Daniil Kvyat
#23 Alexander Albon
#3   Daniel Ricciardo
#27 Nico Hülkenberg
#8   Romain Grosjean
#20 Kevin Magnussen
#5   Sebastian Vettel
#16 Charles Leclerc
#63 George Russell
#88 Robert Kubica

Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #2 Skrevet Nov 26 2018, 18:41:58 Citat 
Since we have a 2019 forum, lets christen it

Albon just been confirmed at Toro Rosso so that is the grid set, since Stroll is at What's the Point GP
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (1)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #3 Skrevet Dec 1 2018, 23:44:03 Citat 
I think we have an early contender for sexiest livery if it turns out to actually happen

https://www.grandprix247.com/2018/11/29/rich-energy-tease-wi...
Hardle Wain
(Gruppe Rookie - 143)

Land:
Finland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #4 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 01:12:50 Citat 
Next year is full of changes again. I´m sure that we will see more overtakes, race driving and more awesome battles from the championship. Younger drivers can do miracles now:

Good changes are the team changers because Leclerc tested Ferrari and Gasly joined to Red Bull. I hope Williams and Toro Rosso could develop more their engines and join to fight with top drivers. Lewis will does more work to win his 6th Championship. He has got 2 more fast drivers that challenge him well in many tracks + Verstappen develop his skills more to fight against Hamilton and other drivers in the grid.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 01:46:41 Citat 
Quote ( Hardle Wain @ December 2nd 2018,01:12:50 )

Williams

Williams won't develop the engine as they are a customer team

Toro Rosso

In fact in a way same with Toro Rosso as there isn't a factory Honda team

I´m sure that we will see more overtakes

From what i have been hearing, we might not be seeing more overtake, the simple wings aren't doing enough
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Pro - 3)

Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #6 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 01:55:37 (senest redigeret Dec 2 2018, 01:56:14 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ December 1st 2018,23:44:03 )

I think we have an early contender for sexiest livery if it turns out to actually happen

https://www.grandprix247.com/2018/11/29/rich-energy-tease-wi...

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=27316&PostId=4391594#post4391594

;p ( https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX12_WHX0AAnh0e.jpg )
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #7 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 02:20:28 Citat 
I knew someone somewhere had posted it :P Just posted it in a more fitting forum :P
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Pro - 3)

Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #8 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 02:33:26 (senest redigeret Dec 2 2018, 02:34:03 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
I wonder what Williams are gonna do. They can't do any worse than McLaren after they lost their title sponsor ... that MP4-29 livery was shocking. The year after wasn't much better either cos they basically just copied the Force India livery which was just stupid. I guess Williams will return to FW22-35 styling....the FW35 was quite bland tho if I recall with no logos on it except the PDVSA one that Maldonado brought to the team. Good thing for Williams, they can't ever make a worst ever livery again...they already did it with the FW21....fook me that was bad.
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Pro - 3)

Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #9 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 03:21:01 (senest redigeret Dec 2 2018, 03:22:11 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXHV2iWX0AA7Sa7.jpg

I'd be quite happy to see the old colours return tbh. That one there looks quite a nice concept.
Perry Christensen
(Gruppe Rookie - 57)

Land:
Danmark 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #10 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 03:46:51 Citat 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ December 2nd 2018,02:33:26 )

the FW21....fook me that was bad.

I liked it :)

Quote ( Stuart Foster @ December 2nd 2018,03:21:01 )

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXHV2iWX0AA7Sa7.jpg

That's cool
Hardle Wain
(Gruppe Rookie - 143)

Land:
Finland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #11 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 19:48:01 Citat 
I answer now the quotes by Kyle Morris. Overtakes have always been the best fights of Formula. We know the history and Most of Legendary drivers who are pioneers to us and new younger drivers.

Next year in F1 is more interesting than last years but sure 6 first cars are again the fastest men during the season. 14 other drivers are fighting against each other but far behind of the top. You can guess how long is the distance between Räikkönen and Ferrari´s drivers in lap times. I´m sure that Sauber can surprise in next year if they succees in the test tracks.

More good surprises will be coming in Melbourne. We see again newr technical changes and results of them. New colours are certainly to cheer up the viewers and provide experiences on the screen.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #12 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 20:25:12 Citat 
That has answered 0 of what I said
Jack Benson
(Gruppe Amateur - 39)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #13 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 21:20:51 Citat 
I really somehow doubt Sauber are going to be competing with the top 3 next year.

I think Renault are the only team in danger of doing that.
Hardle Wain
(Gruppe Rookie - 143)

Land:
Finland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #14 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 22:22:08 Citat 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ December 2nd 2018,20:25:12 )

That has answered 0 of what I said

I wrote only one answer and agree your opinion. I sleeped almost here because my insomnia has been even 2 days until today. Good point is thinking that Renault could return to the top. Ricciardo is fast driver and he needs great horse. Hulkenberg is good team mate.. When he drive to the podium? It's unlucky Sunday sometimes.

If Sauber succees their developing, i will set their colour to my car in year 19. A little weeks to next tests and then we can load our batteries and go for to new challenges.
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Pro - 3)

Land:
Wales 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #15 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 23:23:51 (senest redigeret Dec 2 2018, 23:24:52 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
You think Renault will win a championship before Red Bull might? Interesting. I don't. Not at least til they sort out both their chassis department and the engine. In the next 3 years I don't see anyone except either Mercedes or Ferrari winning championships.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #16 Skrevet Dec 2 2018, 23:36:20 Citat 
Unless engines have a major overhaul which isn't looking likely, i doubt a none factory team will win now. Red Bull might have a slight chance, but only if Honda becomes more than customer team. I expect Renault to get maybe the 1 or 2 podiums next season, but i just see another dominance of the top 3
Niek Nijboer
(Gruppe Rookie - 80)

Land:
Nederlandene 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #17 Skrevet Dec 13 2018, 07:55:15 (senest redigeret Dec 13 2018, 08:04:01 af Niek Nijboer) Citat 
Renault already announced this week that their aim for 2019 is not the get lapped by the top 3 cars.. What kind of ambition is this? You would expect that they want to close the gap and can fight on certain circuits with the top 3 teams.

But I can wait for the new season to start. It will be an interesting year if RedBull together with Honda manage to close the horsepower gap. I assume Red Bull will manage again to build a strong car with a lot of downforce so it would be fighting for the title, unless the reliability of the engine and car is better.

Ferrari needs to stay strong a whole season long. The last years they has been throwing the title away by not developing the car throughout the season. Strong start and to many new untested car parts that don't work out on the circuit.

Mercedes will be until 2021 the team to beat with their strong engine and in general reliable car. But it will be interesting to see how Mercedes will act when there will be more pressure from Ferrari and RedBull. Bottas has shown not to be strong in defending his spot on the track, so Hamilton wont have a car to block other cars or to use bottas to let him pass.

In the back of the field: Williams won't make any difference as long they are not redeveloping their car. Maybe Kubica will have an important impact on the development. The rookie besides him probably will show his potential in the back of the field. No high expectations.

Mclaren same story. I don't believe in the development strength of Sainz, has not shown to make steps in his way of racing. Car is not good enough. After many years of blaming on Honda, last year with Renault it was basically the same. Norris can battle with Russell.

ToroRosso Engine has been testing for RedBull during 2018 so now it's time to benefit from it. A fight with the midfield it will be it for them. Curious to see how Kyviat will do it. No expectations on Albon.

Force India or whatever name it will have next year. With more money on the bank, more development is expected. Strong competitor for Renault, Haas and TR, Sauber Alfa Romeo.

Haas, Has been growing a lot over the last year. Same team, same drivers must make some steps. It will be an interesting midfield battle in 2019. If Red Bull is not reliable the midfield teams can have some podium finishes this year.

Sauber Alfa Romeo, with Kimi will be the most interesting combination of 2019. Really curious how he can give the team the additional push towards the number 7 spot of the field. Sauber made an incredible job last season and I hope with an experience driver coming they can make another jump to the top of the midfield.
MG van Rensburg
(Gruppe Amateur - 51)

Land:
Sydafrika 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #18 Skrevet Dec 13 2018, 08:07:05 Citat 
Quote ( Niek Nijboer @ December 13th 2018,07:55:15 )

Ferrari needs to stay strong a whole season long. The last years they has been throwing the title away by not developing the car throughout the season. Strong start and to many new untested car parts that don't work out on the circuit.

I don't know about this for 2018 season. Feels more like Vettel cracked under the pressure and threw it away himself, rather than it being anything to do with the car.
Niek Nijboer
(Gruppe Rookie - 80)

Land:
Nederlandene 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #19 Skrevet Dec 13 2018, 08:33:36 Citat 
Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ December 13th 2018,08:07:05 )

I don't know about this for 2018 season. Feels more like Vettel cracked under the pressure and threw it away himself, rather than it being anything to do with the car.

Many car parts they produced in the factory were not working. Specially in the middle of the season the car wasn't that strong. A lack of management has for sure an impact. As well the many mistakes by Vettel.
William Durant
(Gruppe Pro - 2)

Land:
USA 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #20 Skrevet Dec 13 2018, 08:39:40 Citat 
I'm expecting a couple of surprises next season. Combination of Power units getting closer and the Aero shake up will hopefully close things up a bit more.
It will still be the big 3 dominating but im holding out for a couple of new faces on that top step, and that's not just Charles and Pierre (hopefully).
Jasper Coosemans1
(Gruppe Pro - 18)

Land:
Belgien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #21 Skrevet Dec 13 2018, 12:57:47 (senest redigeret Dec 13 2018, 13:00:15 af Jasper Coosemans) Citat 
Quote ( Niek Nijboer @ December 13th 2018,08:33:36 )

Many car parts they produced in the factory were not working. Specially in the middle of the season the car wasn't that strong. A lack of management has for sure an impact. As well the many mistakes by Vettel.

Wait, they won race 10 (Silverstone), would have won race 11 (Germany) if Vettel hadn't bottled it, they won race 13 (Belgium), had the best car in race 14 (Italy) and maybe race 15 (Singapore) as well although probably the Red Bull was a bit stronger there.

What do you mean, the car was not that strong in the middle of the season?
Niek Nijboer
(Gruppe Rookie - 80)

Land:
Nederlandene 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #22 Skrevet Dec 13 2018, 16:53:17 Citat 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ December 13th 2018,12:57:47 )

Quote ( Niek Nijboer @ December 13th 2018,08:33:36 )

Wait, they won race 10 (Silverstone), would have won race 11 (Germany) if Vettel hadn't bottled it, they won race 13 (Belgium), had the best car in race 14 (Italy) and maybe race 15 (Singapore) as well although probably the Red Bull was a bit stronger there.

What do you mean, the car was not that strong in the middle of the season?

The first big updates arrived in Canada.. Engine update was good, but aerodynamics packages not. Mercedes engine update was postponed by one GP this held Ferrari in the lead. But from Canada GP Ferrari already lost space on Mercedes. The strong Ferrari engine covered up a lot this season.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #23 Skrevet Dec 13 2018, 17:14:21 Citat 

Renault already announced this week that their aim for 2019 is not the get lapped by the top 3 cars.. What kind of ambition is this? You would expect that they want to close the gap and can fight on certain circuits with the top 3 teams.

Thats how bad the Formula has gotten. The top 3 are so far ahead compared to the rest that its hard to compete, which is why a lot of the smaller teams are wishing for a budget cap and better distribution of money so they can actually compete. A lot of the time the top 3 were a minute down the road

But I can wait for the new season to start. It will be an interesting year if RedBull together with Honda manage to close the horsepower gap. I assume Red Bull will manage again to build a strong car with a lot of downforce so it would be fighting for the title, unless the reliability of the engine and car is better.

They are the team to watch out for. That Honda engine is not half bad at all, Toro Rosso proved that with some great results. Reliability is still an issue but that can be fixed. Expect them to be strong still

In the back of the field: Williams won't make any difference as long they are not redeveloping their car. Maybe Kubica will have an important impact on the development. The rookie besides him probably will show his potential in the back of the field. No high expectations.

Russell is more than capable of putting that car where it shouldn't be in quite a few races, he has been the star kid in the lower formulae, he will be the rookie to watch out for for sure, especially with a mentor as good and talented as Kubica, same with Giovinazzi at Sauber with Kimi

ToroRosso Engine has been testing for RedBull during 2018 so now it's time to benefit from it. A fight with the midfield it will be it for them. Curious to see how Kyviat will do it. No expectations on Albon.

Force India or whatever name it will have next year. With more money on the bank, more development is expected. Strong competitor for Renault, Haas and TR, Sauber Alfa Romeo.

Honestly i see these two battling it out at the back. Kvyat while has had good days, has had more bad days. And as you say Albon is unproven, did well in F2 last season, but was sort of a "ran out of options" signing. They should've stuck with Hartley. With Racing Point (the official name i believe) Stroll is garbage, and Perez isn't what he used to be like. Can be quick still but not proven himself much over these few years, expect that podium in Baku last season (the only team to go on the podium outside the big 3)
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #24 Skrevet Jan 15 2019, 17:50:12 Citat 
So the Schumacher name is back at Ferrari, with Mick being in their academy. And Mick is guarenteed 2 sessions this season also. Maybe 2020 or 2021?
Jesper Larsen
(Gruppe Amateur - 81)

Land:
Danmark 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #25 Skrevet Jan 15 2019, 22:18:40 (senest redigeret Jan 15 2019, 22:20:16 af Jesper Larsen) Citat 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ January 15th 2019,17:50:12 )

So the Schumacher name is back at Ferrari, with Mick being in their academy. And Mick is guarenteed 2 sessions this season also. Maybe 2020 or 2021?
I think they're looking to skip vettel coz he didn't give them a championship yet.... so i think 2020..
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #26 Skrevet Jan 15 2019, 22:20:49 Citat 
Don't think Ferrari will immediately put Mick in the seat. They aren't the team to give people debut's. I see him going to Haas or Sauber. Either Grosjean will lose the seat to Mick, or Gio wil go to Haas and Mick to Sauber
Jesper Larsen
(Gruppe Amateur - 81)

Land:
Danmark 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #27 Skrevet Jan 15 2019, 22:23:31 Citat 
so who goes to ferrari instead of vettel?? hamilton?
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Amateur - 16)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #28 Skrevet Jan 15 2019, 22:28:46 (senest redigeret Jan 15 2019, 22:29:14 af Kyle Morris) Citat 
I don't think Ferrari would just get rid of Vettel just like that. Especially not in 2020. Hamilton is 34, too old to join Ferrari now. He will end at Mercedes. I could see perhaps Verstappen being snapped up, maybe Gio or Schumacher in 2021, 2022 once they have a few years under them
Jesper Larsen
(Gruppe Amateur - 81)

Land:
Danmark 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #29 Skrevet Jan 15 2019, 22:33:19 Citat 
i think they will keep him if he perform and bring a championship to the team.. if not he is out...
Norbert Márfi
(Gruppe Amateur - 17)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
Ungarn 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (2)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #30 Skrevet Jan 28 2019, 15:37:13 Citat 
Side [12 3 4 5 » Gå til side:

Besvar til dette emne