Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Tutorials bugs and typos Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste
Side [1
Forfatter Emne: Tutorials bugs and typos 6 svar
Maxim Kotov2
(Gruppe Elite)

Land:
Rusland 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (3)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #1 Skrevet Dec 9 2018, 20:15:39 Citat 
Hello, as there is no thread regarding the bugs and typos in our brand new Tutorial, let's post it here.

Charisma description typo:
Charismatic drivers tend to very useful when negotiating with sponsors, they do shine on the track and are fan favorites, but getting more money out of your sponsors is the best thing of that perk.
Steven Hill
(Gruppe Amateur - 55)

Land:
Australien 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #2 Skrevet Dec 10 2018, 06:32:31 (senest redigeret Dec 10 2018, 06:37:47 af Steven Hill) Citat 
Quick Tutorial bug -

When doing the "Quick Tutorial" and you get to the end and it gives you an option to go to the next page, when clicked it just reloads the home page.

Edit: I think it may because I do not have a driver at the moment.
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrator)

GPROs personale
  Land:
Bulgarien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #3 Skrevet Dec 10 2018, 11:24:52 Citat 
Quote ( Maxim Kotov @ December 9th 2018,20:15:39 )

Charisma description typo

Fixed.

Quote ( Steven Hill @ December 10th 2018,06:32:31 )

When doing the "Quick Tutorial" and you get to the end and it gives you an option to go to the next page, when clicked it just reloads the home page.

Edit: I think it may because I do not have a driver at the moment.

Yes, this is a known bug with no solution for the moment. It does not affect new players though.
Marco Ferraz
(Gruppe Pro - 23)

Land:
Belgien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #4 Skrevet Dec 10 2018, 11:27:23 Citat 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ December 10th 2018,11:24:52 )

Yes, this is a known bug with no solution for the moment. It does not affect new players though.

Why not doing a placeholder page, the same kind of page we see in Q1/Q2/Strategy, with only the big blue button being disabled?
Ania Piekarska
(Gruppe Amateur - 9)

Land:
Polen 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (2)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #5 Skrevet Dec 10 2018, 11:40:51 Citat 
Is there a way to turn off the yellow glow around the help icon? (other than finishing the whole tutorial) I tried the skip button but it didn't help.

It's not a big deal, but it gives some unnecessary feeling of urgency.
Twig Fahaji
(Gruppe Master - 2)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (2)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #6 Skrevet Dec 10 2018, 12:10:42 Citat 
Quote ( Ania Piekarska @ December 10th 2018,11:40:51 )

Is there a way to turn off the yellow glow around the help icon? (other than finishing the whole tutorial) I tried the skip button but it didn't help.

It's not a big deal, but it gives some unnecessary feeling of urgency.

I've done all the tutorials to rid myself of this feeling!
Maxim Kotov2
(Gruppe Elite)

Land:
Rusland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #7 Skrevet Dec 11 2018, 21:52:37 (senest redigeret Dec 11 2018, 21:55:27 af Maxim Kotov) Citat 
Race analysis, section #9

Next you will find your starting fuel and a table with the reasons for each pit stop in the race. Next to each pit stop you will see the remaining tyre condition (in %), the fuel left in the tank when the car entered the pits, how much fuel was refilled in the car according to your race setup settings and last the pit time (without including the in-out of the pits time). Below the pit stops table you can see your tyres conditions and fuel left in the car after the finish line.
------===------
I'd suggest to change the bold text to "the car refilled to".
Also, the word "last" could probably be changed to "lastly"? ... and lastly the pit time.

Section #10
Last you can see a detailed financial breakdown of your race income and costs, either as a table or as a graph.
-----==-----
Same here: maybe "Finally" or "Lastly" is better here?
Side [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Tutorials bugs and typos Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste

Besvar til dette emne