Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > New driver approval from adminisrtators Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste
Side [1
Forfatter Emne: New driver approval from adminisrtators 4 svar
Frank Stocco
(Gruppe Rookie - 24)

Land:
Canada 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1 Skrevet Feb 18 2019, 16:18:48 Citat 
I have requested a new driver for the upcoming season and still waiting for the approval,
It says on the web site that the approvals were to happening yesterday between 19-;00 -21;00 yet I still dont have a driver! I even got an email to this effect that a decision was to be made yesterday yet I still dont have a driver!
So I had to choose another driver and thus far it has cost me $1000
What is taking so long for the "administaros" to make a decision????
its not rocket science!
Claudio Laguna
(Gruppe Master - 1)

Land:
Brasilien 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (1)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #2 Skrevet Feb 18 2019, 16:21:27 (senest redigeret Feb 18 2019, 16:25:35 af Claudio Laguna) Citat 
Drivers and Technical Directors take their decisions between 19:00 and 21:00 CET on Mondays and Thursdays

These decisions are not made by admins, Frank.
George Slater4
(Gruppe Master - 1)

Land:
Canada 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (1)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #3 Skrevet Feb 18 2019, 16:23:29 Citat 
Staff decisions happen on Mondays and Thursdays between 19:00 and 21:00. Yesterday was a Sunday, thus the driver market (and TD market for those in pro and above) decisions will happen today at that time and again on Thursday before the first race of the season on Friday.
Rafal Celejewski
(Gruppe Elite)

Land:
Polen 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (2)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #4 Skrevet Feb 18 2019, 16:26:38 (senest redigeret Feb 18 2019, 16:27:18 af Rafal Celejewski) Citat 
/gb/YourOffers.asp

Next market starts today at 7 PM CET, but of course you need to make offers before the deadline.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Gruppe Elite)

Land:
Polen 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (3)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #5 Skrevet Feb 18 2019, 16:43:05 Citat 
Just to add my 0,03 CAD ;-)

- You make an offer to a driver
- Other managers can also make him/her an offer
- On Monday and Thursday between 7PM and 9PM CET the drivers take decisions
- They may choose you or another manager with a better offer (it depends on a combination of contract length, salary, signing fee and bonuses)

Look at the link Rafał gave you. You'll find there both drivers probably. If you click on them, you will be able to see if they have other offers (you will see the names, but not the amounts)
Side [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > New driver approval from adminisrtators Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste

Besvar til dette emne