Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > Driving on F1 Challenge using GPRO Settings Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste
Side [1
Forfatter Emne: Driving on F1 Challenge using GPRO Settings 6 svar
Eduardo Fernandes
(Gruppe Amateur - 51)

Land:
Portugal 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (4)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (1)
Gammelt indlæg #1 Skrevet Sep 24 2019, 13:24:10 Citat 
Ok so I decided to try and drive on Baku using the setup settings from my practice, Q1, Q2 and Race Settings from GPRO itself. The result was a straightline fast car but tough to handle. I did a 70% Quallifying and ended up with this:

https://youtu.be/RS2N4Q-tpAc

Will now do a race weekend with 85% difficulty
Jorge Pell
(Gruppe Pro - 12)

Land:
Argentina 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (1)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #2 Skrevet Sep 24 2019, 14:26:04 (senest redigeret Sep 24 2019, 14:26:42 af Jorge Pell) Citat 
Good job, how do you reproduce gpro values ​​in F1challenge? How do you rate the spoiler at 500 of gpro? Thank you
Eduardo Fernandes
(Gruppe Amateur - 51)

Land:
Portugal 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #3 Skrevet Sep 24 2019, 14:33:44 Citat 
By using the basic setups. For example, the front or rear wing to from 1 to 50
GPRO wings go from 0 (or 1) to 999

By correlation if I have a wing on 600 I'll set it in-game as 30

The other settings I just ajusted sliders proportionally to my GPRO setup (gear, suspension (from soft to stiff)) Brakes I ajusted along with the wings since the game's most basic sliders use wings + brakes to ajust the balance.
Eduardo Fernandes
(Gruppe Amateur - 51)

Land:
Portugal 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #4 Skrevet Sep 24 2019, 14:47:55 Citat 
Disclaimer: I've noticed that the video quallity is rubish even though my original file is amazingly crisp. I'm working on having to encode all footage I have since Youtube overcompresses. If I upload to Dailymotion though, the video looks crisp just like my file... Youtube u so silly -_-
So If I post quick videos I'll probably use Dailymotion. For public/general gaming ones though, Youtube has a wider audience.
Kieran Taylor
(Gruppe Rookie - 114)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (2)
Gammelt indlæg #5 Skrevet Sep 24 2019, 17:54:30 (senest redigeret Sep 24 2019, 17:56:10 af Kieran Taylor) Citat 
Here I am doing the same with disastrous results!!

edit slightly wrong link previously https://binged.it/2mSe4AJ
Eduardo Fernandes
(Gruppe Amateur - 51)

Land:
Portugal 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #6 Skrevet Sep 27 2019, 17:01:28 Citat 
I'm hopeful that more people can try the same and share it here. I can help setting it up. Maybe we could somehow have a race together :D
Simone Bertolotto
(Gruppe Master - 2)

Land:
Italien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #7 Skrevet Sep 28 2019, 20:02:52 Citat 
I play this game too and I love it, if you set the max difficult is a very good training because you have to manage gas and brakes a lot.

However I have a really old computer so I play the base version (99-02) without mod, but if someone wants to play online with those season I am happy to join!

Both Gpro and F1 Challenge have a lot of variables about setup so I think that it's very difficult to find one which is good for each of them.

However if you want to maintain this setup you can use a negative camber on the front (don't worry and go for a -6, it can affect the wear of the tyres but if you use normal wear you can do one pit at 100% race lenght anyway): it will reduce a lot the understeer so the car handling will improve drastically.

From telemetry's datas you can also play with tyres' pressure: try to adjust them so the tyres will overheat less
Side [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > Driving on F1 Challenge using GPRO Settings Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste

Besvar til dette emne