Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > stupid car problem Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste
Side [1
Forfatter Emne: stupid car problem 3 svar
Nikola Nikolov
(Gruppe Master - 1)

Land:
Bulgarien 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #1 Skrevet Apr 7 2006, 22:45:15 Citat 
Last race my driver pit 3 laps before edn of race. And now i see this in my ofice :
Your driver was not feeling well in his helmet and it had to be changed with a new one

i don`t think this is a real problem but it`s stupid to see this. If i have 20-30 more laps ok but with 3 laps left.... :(
Alejandro Reina
(Gruppe Elite)

Land:
Colombia 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #2 Skrevet Apr 7 2006, 23:08:16 Citat 
I agree that with 3 laps to go it is kinda silly.

However it is a real problem, if Im not mistaken I recall last season Jenson Button having a bad race due issues with his helmet, I think it got loose somehow and it was affecting his vision. At times he even had to take one hand off the wheel to hold his helmet with the other.
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrator)

GPROs personale
  Land:
Sverige 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (1)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #3 Skrevet Apr 7 2006, 23:09:57 Citat 
It is considered a technical problem. You should study the race setup options more carefully before you say something is stupid...
Nikola Nikolov
(Gruppe Master - 1)

Land:
Bulgarien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #4 Skrevet Apr 7 2006, 23:32:45 Citat 
i know about this option in race strat! Yes i can determinate to go in pit or no but i was surprized with problem like this. So my driver must be crazy to do this.
My be we need 2 type of problems:
1. problems with hight risk
2. smal problems with no big risks
and diferent setup fo each one.
Side [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > stupid car problem Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste

Besvar til dette emne