Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > pit on the finish line. Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste
Side [1
Forfatter Emne: pit on the finish line. 1 svar
Daniel Cotlo
(Gruppe Master - 1)

Land:
Rumænien 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #1 Skrevet Apr 19 2006, 00:31:25 Citat 
last race i pit on the last lap , the car could easy finish the race and not to stop on the pit.

Stop 4:
The tyres could not do any more laps 1% 9% 80 liters 0.000s

Tyres condition after finish: 100%

its not a bug, but i think the pit in last lap could be removed. we know some examples with drivers who run out of fuel after 100 meters. if the car can come to pit , i guess it can undoubtedly finish the race.
Tommy Taps
(Gruppe Elite)

Land:
Frankrig 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #2 Skrevet Apr 19 2006, 01:08:02 Citat 
We were actually trying to remove the last lap pit for this race, in addition to fixing some little bugs in the race script. Unfortunately these fixes caused problems elsewhere in the script & the old race engine had to be used tonight. Expect to see an end to the last lap pits in the near future - the car stops because it doesn't have fuel/tyre to complete the NEXT lap - but when you're on the last lap of a race, this does not matter, as you have pointed out.
Side [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > pit on the finish line. Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste

Besvar til dette emne