Grand Prix Racing Online Foorum > News & interviews forum > Journey to Elite - Interview Project Lisa see teema ignoreerimise listi Lisa see teema Jälgitavatesse teemadesse
Lehekülg « 1 2 [34 ... 6 7 8 » Mine lehele:
Autor Teema: Journey to Elite - Interview Project 213 vastust
Gareth Love
(Grupp Master - 1)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (1)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #61 postitatud 15 Mai 2014, 14:07:19 Tsiteeri 
Another good read! Good work guys
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupp Amateur - 36)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #62 postitatud 15 Mai 2014, 17:28:40 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ May 15th 2014,12:06:39 )

experienced but mildly retarded (heres to you finn!)
and Adrian:p
Louis Francis
(Grupp Amateur - 122)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #63 postitatud 15 Mai 2014, 17:29:19 Tsiteeri 
Adrian's just drunk.

He's actually very intelligent when sober :p
Daniel Douglas
(Grupp Amateur - 54)

Riik:
Ameerika Ühendriigid 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #64 postitatud 15 Mai 2014, 23:03:50 Tsiteeri 
Sorry for all the typos folks, answered these questions while I was at work and using my phone, the thing has a mind of it's own sometimes.
Andrey Baydin
(Grupp Rookie - 76)

Riik:
Vene Föderatsioon 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (2)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #65 postitatud 15 Mai 2014, 23:04:56 (Viimati muutis Andrey Baydin 15 Mai 2014, 23:05:50) Tsiteeri 
Thats what I call survival skills.
I wouldnt survive typing nearly as much on a tablet, let alone phone.
Daniel Douglas
(Grupp Amateur - 54)

Riik:
Ameerika Ühendriigid 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #66 postitatud 15 Mai 2014, 23:08:00 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Andrey Baydin @ May 15th 2014,23:04:56 )

Thats what I call survival skills.
I wouldnt survive typing nearly as much on a tablet, let alone phone.

When the vast majority of time you are on the internet is through a phone, you learn to type fairly fast. Can type about 30 - 40 WPM on my phone (of course after errors are deducted it is more like 10 wpm).
Andrey Baydin
(Grupp Rookie - 76)

Riik:
Vene Föderatsioon 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #67 postitatud 15 Mai 2014, 23:14:30 Tsiteeri 
He's a bot. Autobot, apparently.
Luke Frost
(Grupp Pro - 20)

Riik:
Austraalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #68 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 16:15:52 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Daniel Douglas @ May 15th 2014,23:03:50 )

Sorry for all the typos folks, answered these questions while I was at work and using my phone, the thing has a mind of it's own sometimes.

Quickest interview ever despite you using a phone and despite it being one of the longest as well....nice one :) Douglas is a beast!
Lukas Kvietkauskas
(Grupp Amateur - 5)

Riik:
Leedu 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #69 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 16:27:07 Tsiteeri 
I can suggest a pair of blokes from my team
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=588537 23 races/ 60 points
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=604037 10 races/ 51 points (just havent seen him for some days now)
Guy Adams
(Grupp Rookie - 167)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #70 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 16:36:16 Tsiteeri 
Great interview and a definite eye-opener on the amount of planning needed!

Luke - thanks for doing all these. Not sure what the other Rookies would say, but I find these fascinating and they add a real human element to the game. Roll on the next one...
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupp Master - 4)

Riik:
Poola 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #71 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 16:42:13 (Viimati muutis Tomek Kiełpiński 16 Mai 2014, 17:08:40) Tsiteeri 
Lukas... How to say that, to not hurt your feelings... Maybe you should come back when your teammates will have some successes in PRO?

Edit: OK. In AMA. Or explain why do you think their will make their way to Elite.
Felipe Seolin
(Grupp Master - 4)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #72 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 16:44:49 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ May 16th 2014,16:42:13 )

Lukas... How to say that, to not hurt your feelings... Maybe you should come back when your teammates will have some successes in PRO?

I was thinking about how to say it better.
Janne Väänänen
(Grupp Elite)

Riik:
Soome 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #73 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 16:46:33 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ May 6th 2014,06:30:27 )

looking for relatively new players who look likely to smash that glass ceiling and make their journey to, perhaps, an Elite championship.

um

wat
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupp Master - 4)

Riik:
Poola 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #74 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 17:06:55 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Janne Väänänen @ May 16th 2014,16:46:33 )

wat

Well, maybe they are potential Elite champions (everyone is), but do you really think that a person that was never above Ama can made such an assumption about guys that never been above rookie?

PS. I put them both on friends list. If any of them will get within 30 seasons to Elite, I'll give you my address and eat whatever you'll decide to send me by post. With a live transimission in the internet :-D

Luke Frost
(Grupp Pro - 20)

Riik:
Austraalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #75 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 17:10:45 Tsiteeri 
If you read all of the interviews, you will notice that they were suggested and later picked for a reason ▬ and that is because they all show tremendous potential with how they approach the game. It is called 'journey to elite' for a reason, so don't expect people from master or anything like that.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupp Master - 4)

Riik:
Poola 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #76 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 17:14:45 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ May 16th 2014,17:10:45 )

If you read all of the interviews, you will notice that they were suggested and later picked for a reason ▬ and that is because they all show tremendous potential with how they approach the game. It is called 'journey to elite' for a reason, so don't expect people from master or anything like that.

I've read all interviews. And all those guys you interviewed have IMHO potential which I can't see ATM in both Lukas candidates.
Luke Frost
(Grupp Pro - 20)

Riik:
Austraalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (5)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #77 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 17:16:57 Tsiteeri 

LOL
fail by me...thought this msg was directed at me as didn't see Lukas' message and i know my name is 'Lukas' in Polski :)

You are right, though. There is a line they have to be on between being too new and too successful to be a part of this.
Janne Väänänen
(Grupp Elite)

Riik:
Soome 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #78 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 17:18:20 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ May 16th 2014,17:06:55 )

Well, maybe they are potential Elite champions (everyone is), but do you really think that a person that was never above Ama can made such an assumption about guys that never been above rookie?

didnt even check them, I just dont think the lack of your own success prevents you from judging the level of promise/work ethic another guy shows. ;d
Andrey Baydin
(Grupp Rookie - 76)

Riik:
Vene Föderatsioon 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #79 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 17:26:24 (Viimati muutis Andrey Baydin 16 Mai 2014, 17:26:40) Tsiteeri 
Oh Janne, there was one thing I wanted you to say, and it was "yes". Or "deal".
Very much disappointed.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupp Master - 4)

Riik:
Poola 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #80 postitatud 16 Mai 2014, 20:36:29 (Viimati muutis Tomek Kiełpiński 16 Mai 2014, 20:39:51) Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Janne Väänänen @ May 16th 2014,17:18:20 )

I just dont think the lack of your own success

You didn't check me either. I don't fit in Luke project, but it's not lack of my success ;-)

Quote ( Luke Frost @ May 16th 2014,17:16:57 )

'Lukas' in Polski :)

Close enough :-) It's Łukasz (woo-cash).
Luke Frost
(Grupp Pro - 20)

Riik:
Austraalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (18)   Mõttetu postitus (19)
Vana postitus #81 postitatud 28 Mai 2014, 11:27:31 Tsiteeri 
Stage 1: Introduction ▬ Jean Claudio Van Szynkier 8)

Who?
Claudio Szynkier /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=299187
Represents: Brazil
193 races: 1.59 points/race
Current group: Amateur - 6 (6th) /gb/Standings.asp?Group=Amateur%20-%206

Introduction: This one, due to the amount of races, may be a surprise for those who don't view the forums. But for those who do, this interview might have been expected. Claudio is one of the more prominent figures in the important types of topics such as suggestion discussions, for example. He may be underestimated due to the amount of time he's spent in amateur, but as you will see by reading this interview, it's a bit more sophisticated than that. This one took a while, and I enjoyed being a part of it :)

----------

Q1: Thanks for taking the time out to do this interview. First question is the regular one: what is the story behind you finding GPRO and what were your first impressions?

Claudio: One day I just decided, I've just put it on the head, that I should find a f -1 management game. That was in early 2012. I remember being specially excited about the season of f - 1 at that point, a sport I've always liked and followed. I went on google, and doin the way I like, I registered in all possible games - 15. As I was coming in and across each platform, I realized that they were all rubbish, heavy, ugly, painfully organized, but one was extremely well-made, tailored, and simply easy and attractive during registration. A game that invited you (me) to carefully read all the rules before play! i thought that was unusual. Began to read. And quickly began to realize that this was serious.

I missed my first race, Mexico s30. It was on a tuesday (3 hours before race) that came the registering confirmation. But prepared to Laguna Seca, found it all very simple, well- structured, solid, lightweight, and the day I realized that the races could be seen live I was already completely drawn in and mesmerized by the orbit of the game. The game is a world in itself, it is wonderful.

Q2: Although you have been in amateur for a long time (10 seasons), you have shown real signs of developing your gaming expertise by saving money and having consistent results. Do you plan to spend some more seasons in amateur, and, when you get to pro, do you plan to spend as many seasons in that group before promoting to master?

Claudio: We can not predict too much in this game, you can not guarantee anything. I think it is presumptuous to speak of "promotion season", "retention season", like sometimes people do. But all I have done and studied in these years ( ! ) in Amateur is in order and in the benefit of making me spend little time in Pro. It is what I hope, but I know that nothing is guaranteed. I may be wrong, like 4 seasons ago I thought to be right on certain matters and now I see that I am right now, but not before (or not!). Certainly a few more seasons in Amateur will be necessary until I reach what I feel to be a knowledge & resources base that enable me to go up. What some people might call laziness or a lack of hunger to venture, or even of courage, is actually a slow study.

Q3: When you say you want to slowly study the game before moving, are you talking about establishing a means of being competitive in groups ahead, or is it other things like developing driver, staff & facilities, etc?

Claudio: I think that "study", Luke, refers to an attitude and a broad movement of gain & grow in the game. Not so long ago, I felt that I had a few good race strategies at hand. Today I see it is consolidating more, I have a more variable bunch of cards. With my own speculations and also helps from other players I could do, build that, and is slow . Not so long ago my few race strategies, most of them, looking now, were possibly bad. And that was something I manage to refine, and I'm still refining. This is a part, and is typical of those who, like me, prefer to take the game alone and have patience to go slowly. I enjoy the atmosphere of the game so much that "live" on it in the idle part of my life is something good. I do not need to go so well. Sure, I have my goals, but I think playing and breathe the game to me is the big deal now. But yeah, this study also has to do with development and construction of everything we know is important. All the things you mention. But it has to do mainly with the understanding of various aspects of the game and putting that understanding into practice.

Q4: You are an established user in the 'Suggestions' section of the forum and usually come up with good ideas and feedback to other ideas, so I wanted to ask, if you could pick one new feature to be added to GPRO starting from S42, what would it be?

Claudio: The older, more mature and "in" the game I get, the more I feel that nothing in it really needs to be changed and implemented. That new race screen thing for example seemed always interesting when I got here. Today I think it can bring undesirable effects, like the separate risk for rain can do too. But if they change, I trust in the move, because as you said the instincts of the admins are good. I love the suggestions forum, always browse it, looking for the old polemics, as the implementation of tires. And things that really happened proved positive.

The implementations that I'd put today are minimal. I think it would be interesting to have information about the comparative performance by lap on the analysis. If I turned in fourth, fifth, etc, at every lap. In the analysis I also think there's no reason not to have the line, as it has in the car section, called "driver before the race". It would be a good tool of analysis in terms of practicality, especially for those who are still trying to understand how the driver overall evolves. I see myself as a conservative in Gpro because I believe more in the magic of prudence and constancy than in progress. Even in the world outside Gpro I think this view proves more correct to see the world, more faithful to the heart of most people too - who generally are not deciding things (the progressists are more close to the power, since 1789). Sometimes I think about driver features that were not there nor have been discussed, just for fun. There's something about driving that I think is not foreseen in Gpro. Something in a space between talent, experience and charisma. It's something that in Portuguese I'd call "presence of mind", or "presence of spirit", I don't know. Or can be "luck" too. Imagine a driver with 250 of it who hardly crash at the start, or hardly get a random, or would be not much slower because of one, with minimal malfunction risks. Not that it should be implemented, but I keep thinking for fun.

Some suggestions have already been discussed a thousand times but always come back to my head, again for fun, while I'm tired of thinking on normal game things, like the small calculations I love to do all day, in my routine, when I walk. When I'm tired of these subjects, come to my mind new-old suggestions. Brands of gasoline and other fluids products (a brand for all liquids, taking into account technical aspects for each influencing the performance) is one of them. And I really wanted to see a race of a few days, one lap per hour, a rally full of possibilities of rain, different wear in different reliefs, between a season and another, in the hiatus. Just because waiting for the new season is one of the most painful things that exist.

And yes, I love liveries. I wish there was a new wave of liveries to supporters, some vintage, or perhaps even personal-shared liveries. Ghost cars of teams that no longer exist that could back in liveries for supporters section, or in another one, like "cheap liveries" (2 credits each).

Q5: You are one of the rare players who have found success without a team despite high forum activity and a good all-round approach. What is your opinion regarding teams?

Claudio: I can see two ways to play Gpro and being deeply involved with Gpro. One is to take the game as a personal walk and a single challenge. The other is to take it as an experience of team. I'm more the type of personalistic guy who likes to walk in solitude.

I built my own tools, plans, and I based my moves a lot on what other players - who probably do not know who they are - made​​, and a lot on some little quotes from more experienced managers. It shows that the game is, from one side, a community. But I breathe it as a community of individuals, of persons.

I think that the view that Gpro is a full community & team game is very entrenched and widespread. I remember earlier when I was starting some more experienced managers told me, not without some exaggerated belief, that I would probably not survive the game without a team; that Gpro is meant to be played like that, and that above all is a community game.

I knew at that time it was a complete misunderstanding from them, and of course my (not only mine) walk proves it. Gpro is not only a game of community or a game of teams. The character of each person, the temperament of each person will determine the success and longevity of his journey, in teams or out of them. There are people whose temperament is naturally conditioned to join the team - and to extract a lot from being tied up to one. And others, like in my case, whose not.

That said, I can not say that I evolved in the game without the aid of others. I counted, beyond my own extensive research and studies (which i developed for fun) with small but decisive doses of information from various managers.

Even from involuntary and little tips, thoughts (in a PM, for example), you can extract a new harvest of research and possibilities.

I think that one day, yes, I can get into a team. The problem is that I am a kind of aloof person to certain routines, busy with many things at once in real life, and not always with patience to communicate with others in the virtual world. I have hard time to really "connect" with people online. And no patience "to serve". I would leave a team as soon as I was asked to test something in a race in which I planned something different. And go out even faster if someone asked me to make 50 points in a season that for me, individually, the right thing would be scoring 15.

I love to help new managers, giving tips and such. I think this is the natural cycle and the real force behind Gpro. But I would say to all beginners who want, as managers here, to have an individual experience that it is totally possible. Gpro is not necessarily and exclusively a game of community and teams - although this is natural side of the game.

Q6: As there will be a number of new players interested in reading what you have to say, what kind of advice would you give to brand new players who may be on the verge of quitting, but want to figure out what it takes to be good at GPRO?

Claudio: Gpro is a little experiment of life. There's always a way to tame. There is always a possibility to find out - alone, with the support of others. It is a wonderful game for the emotion it conveys (every season is a journey) and for what it offers: opportunity to test, learn, grow, prepare. Change the game. If you liked it one day, do not expect the glory, realize that the pleasure it gives you, or gave you one day, can be a routine, with different kind of moods. This routine doesn't need to mean success, but learning. That is always nice.

And, yet, being such a cool game, tomorrow you can win your rookie league with 1.4 million and feel like the guy in Elite. And you, in a way, will be.

Q7: What do you do in your spare time, and if you asked a best friend to describe your personality, what would they say about you?

Claudio: This will be fun. Starting at the end. He would say I am an intricate, complicated, but sometimes a sweet personality. I'm not for beginners, but for initiated. And it can be hard for most of the people. That although I seem to hate what people do together with a mass behaviour cancealing their personalities I like, or maybe love, people in general. That I'm good at hate and love. That despite I have no patience for what, perhaps arrogantly, I'd call arrogant and robotic common sense, I like the heart of the humble, transparent and spontaneous ordinary people. That I'm patient in general, and this helps at teaching people. That I am eccentric and logical at the same time. And that I'm definitely a little hard to be found, and sometimes it irritates the way I don't go to what was scheduled (in terms of social events).

In my spare time I'm basically at the bar, drinking something or eating a "coxinha" (you probably don't know what it is but it is wonderful) with the bar staff and traditional goers, watching football and talking about everything. Mainly listening. And I'm also reading about what I like, music, politics, history, astronomy, maths. Out philosophy & theology, in which I have masters and didn't get sick yet. I also love radio and old systems.

Q8: There are indeed some brilliant radio channels who's hosts don't have a political agenda (which is rare to find on TV) so I share this thought! ▬ You are quite a sophisticated guy, so I can see why you might be a Formula 1 fan. Do you have any favourite teams, and, what do you think the F1 will look like in 2053?

Claudio: It is very interesting what you put in question, I always find myself thinking about the future of F-1. I think the perception that "technology is everything", "the engineer-designer 's all" is slowly falling to the ground, because it has made ​​the category to be less exciting and therefore less commercial (people around the world don't really know F-1 drivers anymore, in the way they knew in the amateur and post-amateur - 60's and 70s - wild eras). I think we will naturally go out from the decay of press-managers/cleaness/no-danger era and return to a level of total contact, decisive, between car and driver. Racers will have more decisive role. And will go back to the sacrifice (the very talent of the true driver). The drive quality of the driver, but also his ability to create and interpetate the car, will be central, with the technological role being something more or less exhausted, finished - cause it will one day finish. There will be a return to the roots of the driver as an interpreter of the car, and the very conductor of the car, and not as a part of the car. I think drivers will again be older, teams will again build cars according to intuitive insights of designers, engineers, but may not exceed sport limits. This thing of F-1 as a "laboratory of the automotive industry", the mantra that after 1990 has become something vicious for F-1 due the very high competitiveness of the cars industry, and a kind of fallacy, will end and we will again have a sport, because the entertainment as an exuberant industry will win, without concessions, the industry of the automotive progress. The industry will create a 100% based on publicity category, with flying cars I don't know, and it won't be F-1. I am a fan of drivers. My fav. drivers are Emerson, Piquet, Lauda, Ronnie, Keke, Stewart. I like Tyrrell and Brabham. 2053 will be a lot more like 1953 than 2013.

Q9: Do you have any additional, subliminal, or considerable messages for any object, person or people? :P

Claudio: Hahah. Well, first I want to tell Stefan and Vlad that I will sue them, and I'll really f*** with them, if one day they close the site, which is an exceptional, I mean, EXCEPTIONAL, gathering of people wanting to compete or communicate. They have a life mission by opening it and keeping it open. It's clearly a mission. This site is a great civilizing tool (leads to knowledge, patience, the good choices, the good competitive mindset, not the bad, friendships). It's all about it. So it's an important mission and hope them to see it well.

I wanted to say that I am grateful for all the great managers I could find in my group, I was very lucky. Nikhil, Yug, George Perperas. It is a fact that great managers in the group on a smaller league help to evolve. I also feel a certain pride to see the Brazilian community with so many good managers, who seem to love the game and help to make it stronger, like Leandro, José, Edson.

Other than that there is nothing or nobody who inspires me now some kind of thought... Maybe I have to say I'm excited about the World Cup and, even though it is a hard and bumpy road, I hope that my country start to enter in a path of cleanup and rebuilding after years, in fact bleak decades, of a deep cult of darkness. With inexplicable lousy guidelines for education, insane common sense and collectivesque idiocy & brutality (like we here see every week in the stadiums and among football fans, for example). Thank you.

I'd like to say, also to beginners, to not worry about very technical things people talk about, like tools, sheets. Develop your intuition, the raw insight, and you'll be fine. Not everyone is the same, but a good way to not get bored about the game is to get rid of sometimes too systematic routines (tools, for example). Or even never get engaged with them! Also wanted to thank you for the great opportunity and the very smart questions that made ​​me write and think during these days. I love your work here.

----------

Thanks Claudio for taking part. It's definitely less time consuming to ask the questions than to give them but I'm happy to give you the platform to share your thoughts so other newer players can look back at when you were just an amateur manager :)

Any suggestions for more interviews?
Post them here or, if you're the shy type, send me a message :)
Claudio Szynkier
(Grupp Amateur - 6)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (9)   Mõttetu postitus (10)
Vana postitus #82 postitatud 28 Mai 2014, 21:00:59 Tsiteeri 
thank you luke. your work is really valuable.

thank you brazilian forum guys for following all my steps. i didn't know i was so important for you guys. loved the thumbs :)
Guilherme Di Franco
(Grupp Pro - 19)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (17)   Mõttetu postitus (5)
Vana postitus #83 postitatud 28 Mai 2014, 21:12:41 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Claudio Szynkier @ May 28th 2014,21:00:59 )

thank you luke. your work is really valuable.

thank you brazilian forum guys for following all my steps. i didn't know i was so important for you guys. loved the thumbs :)

i may seem harsh but the topic is "Journey to the elite", and looking at your profile, you clearly are not on this journey

Luke, please choose better your interviewees ...
Flavio Almeida
(Grupp Pro - 8)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (7)   Mõttetu postitus (8)
Vana postitus #84 postitatud 29 Mai 2014, 03:32:49 Tsiteeri 
As I will not read, can anyone tell me if this time the Mr. "Cheiroso" said something important?
Andrey Baydin
(Grupp Rookie - 76)

Riik:
Vene Föderatsioon 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (12)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #85 postitatud 29 Mai 2014, 03:42:06 Tsiteeri 
This is getting ridiculous.

He expressed his views.
No I dont think they important, just as yours arent, or anyone else`s, as long as you dont have a nuclear bomb attached to your righteous arse.

I, however, enjoyed reading, despite disagreeing with a lot of things.

Thanks for taking care to answer at such lengths, Claudio, and keep up the good work, Luke.
Daniel Douglas
(Grupp Amateur - 54)

Riik:
Ameerika Ühendriigid 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (1)   Mõttetu postitus (3)
Vana postitus #86 postitatud 29 Mai 2014, 03:44:52 Tsiteeri 
Lmfao

I think I just wet myself.
Luke Frost
(Grupp Pro - 20)

Riik:
Austraalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (5)   Mõttetu postitus (1)
Vana postitus #87 postitatud 29 Mai 2014, 03:48:48 (Viimati muutis Luke Frost 29 Mai 2014, 04:08:12) Tsiteeri 
Damn! Lots of hate messages and posts and thumbs down for something that took a lot of time and effort.

Well, what I have to say about Claudio and why he was picked is this: most of the time, he comes across as intelligent on the forums and I see his several amateur seasons as being a slower, more thought out strategy where preparation is more important than uncertainty. People who brought his name in to it suggested this and as you will read in the interview, that was exactly the case.

Time will tell. It is called journey to elite, not Master to elite. Give these guys a break. :)

-----

Quote ( Flavio Almeida @ May 29th 2014,03:32:49 )

As I will not read, can anyone tell me if this time the Mr. "Cheiroso" said something important?

You are wearing a stack helmet, so i think you can take the fall from grace if you decided to read it. :P
Sharma Vivek
(Grupp Amateur - 27)

Riik:
India 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (3)   Mõttetu postitus (1)
Vana postitus #88 postitatud 29 Mai 2014, 04:11:01 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ May 6th 2014,06:30:27 )

Please post the names of anyone you think are stand-out prospects in this game - based on their work ethic towards achieving their goals.

/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=256433
Claudio Szynkier
(Grupp Amateur - 6)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #89 postitatud 29 Mai 2014, 04:27:07 (Viimati muutis Claudio Szynkier 29 Mai 2014, 04:36:54) Tsiteeri 
for those who like the google translator, here is the only place where the "thumb downs" come from-

/br/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=524&PostId=3246283 # post3246283

a lot of buzz related to my name.

the thumbs here are "ghost thumbs" (like 80% of Brazilian managers today - as past analysis described), they not decree the quality of the interview, since all claim to not have read the work.

a sad "herd" act, since, for some reason, I cause discomfort among managers of Brazilian board - maybe the fact that I never have liked or needed to attend there.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupp Amateur - 36)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #90 postitatud 29 Mai 2014, 13:21:09 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Andrey Baydin @ May 29th 2014,03:42:06 )

This is getting ridiculous.

He expressed his views.
No I dont think they important, just as yours arent, or anyone else`s, as long as you dont have a nuclear bomb attached to your righteous arse.

I, however, enjoyed reading, despite disagreeing with a lot of things.

Thanks for taking care to answer at such lengths, Claudio, and keep up the good work, Luke.

think you've secured your interview now;p
Lehekülg « 1 2 [34 ... 6 7 8 » Mine lehele:
Grand Prix Racing Online Foorum > News & interviews forum > Journey to Elite - Interview Project Lisa see teema ignoreerimise listi Lisa see teema Jälgitavatesse teemadesse

Vasta teemale