Lehekülg [1
Autor Teema: dm 13 vastust
Scott Wood
(Grupp Amateur - 26)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (2)   Mõttetu postitus (3)
Vana postitus #1 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 21:41:24 (Viimati muutis Mick Ridley 8 Juun 2021, 21:46:26) Tsiteeri 
fav track, 12ct only, very low risks, 2 stopper,, 2 dm's, one dm 2 laps from the end,, wot a load of bollox, if i was to lower risks and ct anymore i would be going backwards, damn,, so annoying, rant over...!!
George Togas
(Grupp Pro - 13)

Riik:
Kreeka 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (13)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #2 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 21:44:22 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Scott Wood @ June 8th 2021,21:41:24 )

one dm 2 laps from the end
Is that you Scott?
Or maybe you are talking for Lewis Hamilton...
Ilia Lilov
(Grupp Amateur - 16)

Riik:
Bulgaaria 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (3)   Mõttetu postitus (1)
Vana postitus #3 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 22:09:41 Tsiteeri 
maybe other risks matter too
Ken Neihart
(Grupp Master - 4)

Riik:
Ameerika Ühendriigid 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (3)   Mõttetu postitus (2)
Vana postitus #4 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 22:19:39 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Ilia Lilov @ June 8th 2021,22:09:41 )

You're funny.

I've ran 0 risk in all categories many times and have had dm's, so this argument has no merit.
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupp Amateur - 28)

Riik:
Portugal 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (1)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #5 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 22:22:41 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Ken Neihart @ June 8th 2021,22:19:39 )

You're funny.

I've ran 0 risk in all categories many times and have had dm's, so this argument has no merit.

Kinda sad you agressiveness here, he said MAYBE and obviously risks do have an influence on DM's thats how risks work, the fact that you had DM's without using risks should lead you to other causes but it doesnt mean that risks cant be a reason.

So this argument has no merit.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupp Pro - 12)

Riik:
Mehhiko 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (1)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #6 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 22:22:43 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Ken Neihart @ June 8th 2021,22:19:39 )

You're funny.

So I guess you have all figured out what other factors, apart from risks, contribute to DM's?

Mack Cotton
(Grupp Amateur - 4)

Riik:
Ameerika Ühendriigid 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (2)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #7 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 22:32:36 Tsiteeri 
There are other factors, yes. Because even if you ran 0 for all risks, DMs are still possible.

I was having DM problems a few seasons back, so I started gathering data to see if there were trends or frequent causes of DMs. I was able to sort my DM problem out this way.
Ken Neihart
(Grupp Master - 4)

Riik:
Ameerika Ühendriigid 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (2)   Mõttetu postitus (1)
Vana postitus #8 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 22:45:37 Tsiteeri 

Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ June 8th 2021,22:22:41 )

Kinda sad you agressiveness here

Aggressiveness??? WTF??

You don't know aggressiveness if you think my comment was aggressive, it was no where close to that. I merely gave an opinion. Sorry you took it so personal.

Ricardo Antunes
(Grupp Amateur - 28)

Riik:
Portugal 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (1)   Mõttetu postitus (1)
Vana postitus #9 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 22:47:38 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Ken Neihart @ June 8th 2021,22:45:37 )

Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ June 8th 2021,22:22:41 )

Kinda sad you agressiveness here

Aggressiveness??? WTF??

You don't know aggressiveness if you think my comment was aggressive, it was no where close to that. I merely gave an opinion. Sorry you took it so personal.

Nah, this doesnt depend on POV ;)

Saying "You're funny" is an agressive way of telling someone they are wrong, period.

Either way, hope you see the flaw in your opinion as well so that we can all learn from this experience, thats one of the reasons forums exist after all!
Ken Neihart
(Grupp Master - 4)

Riik:
Ameerika Ühendriigid 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (3)   Mõttetu postitus (1)
Vana postitus #10 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 22:56:56 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ June 8th 2021,22:47:38 )

Saying "You're funny" is an agressive way of telling someone they are wrong, period.

No, saying you're funny is not aggressive, period.

I knew before the first response that it would be someone claiming it could be other risk, it's a cookie cutter response in these forums.

I hope my response didn't ruin your day.
Ilia Lilov
(Grupp Amateur - 16)

Riik:
Bulgaaria 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (0)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #11 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 22:57:25 Tsiteeri 
I am just sorry Mack spelled it out so I can't ask what does getting a DM with 0 risks in all categories tell you?
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupp Amateur - 28)

Riik:
Portugal 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #12 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 23:01:00 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Ken Neihart @ June 8th 2021,22:56:56 )

Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ June 8th 2021,22:47:38 )

No, saying you're funny is not aggressive, period.

I knew before the first response that it would be someone claiming it could be other risk, it's a cookie cutter response in these forums.

I hope my response didn't ruin your day.

Not at all! Its good to have calm conversations with people while sharing our thoughts about things!

While I do think your wording was agressive, you dont think so, its fine because if you didnt intend to be agressive thats all that mattes!

And sometimes the most obvious advices turn out to be golden, happened to me before ;)
Mack Cotton
(Grupp Amateur - 4)

Riik:
Ameerika Ühendriigid 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #13 postitatud 8 Juun 2021, 23:22:17 (Viimati muutis Mack Cotton 8 Juun 2021, 23:25:05) Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Ilia Lilov @ June 8th 2021,22:57:25 )

I am just sorry Mack spelled it out so I can't ask what does getting a DM with 0 risks in all categories tell you?

It told me right away that it was something to do with either the driver or track conditions, or perhaps a combination of both. I was running 0 risk and sometimes getting 1 or 2 dms per race...and it was driving me crazy!

Given your drivers individual stats, track conditions, there is a acceptable amount of risk (not just CT) that won't overexpose you to costly mistakes. I won't give away directly what my individual data and teammates taught me...but I recommend creating an excel document that keeps track of what risks you used, weather conditions for that race, and why your driver made the mistake...was he defending for many laps, on slicks in the rain, or just out on his own? Learning the why is the most important part.

Now there's not much you can do if you are making mistakes with 0 risks. My driver was doing this a few seasons back at every race...I had to wait for my driver to improve. But with keeping track of my data it has influenced what I will look for in future drivers to minimize DMs.

(Edit for typo)
Luke Frost
(Grupp Pro - 20)

Riik:
Austraalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #14 postitatud 9 Juun 2021, 01:02:52 (Viimati muutis Luke Frost 9 Juun 2021, 01:06:15) Tsiteeri 
There are many factors which influence the possibility of your driver making a mistake. Overtake, defensive & clear track risks amplify that possibility.

So theoretically, you have a percentage chance of making a DM in every lap of the race. The chances increase with any risks. Collect some data, not only about risks, and you might notice some trends ... :)
Lehekülg [1

Vasta teemale