Página « 1 2 3 ... 17 18 [19 Ir a la página:
Autor Tema: Amateur - 92 546 respuestas
Casey Stoner
(Grupo Amateur - 92)

País:
Australia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #541 Publicado el 13-Feb-2020, 04:56:20 (última edición el 13-Feb-2020, 05:02:11 por Casey Stoner) Citar 
Well with 7 races left in S74, the top 3 have been decided, congrats Alex, Icaro and alessio.
the battle its on for the last promotion spot, IMO Wijus needs to save some money and do less testing (899 already, Has a high CCP) other wise he will struggle financially and Valeri & David will pounce.
Alex Holland
(Grupo Amateur - 92)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #542 Publicado el 18-Feb-2020, 21:16:35 Citar 
argh a second blown tire for the season. I hage randoms because they impact us so hard. I had P2 all but locked up today just like race 1 and now zero points again.
Casey Stoner
(Grupo Amateur - 92)

País:
Australia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #543 Publicado el 19-Feb-2020, 00:00:28 Citar 
Quote ( Alex Holland @ February 18th 2020,21:16:35 )

argh a second blown tire for the season. I hage randoms because they impact us so hard. I had P2 all but locked up today just like race 1 and now zero points again

cant beat running out of fuel for the second race of the season on the last lap thou.
Alex Holland
(Grupo Amateur - 92)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #544 Publicado el 21-Feb-2020, 00:32:50 Citar 
Quote ( Casey Stoner @ February 19th 2020,00:00:28 )

Quote ( Alex Holland @ February 18th 2020,21:16:35 )

argh a second blown tire for the season. I hage randoms because they impact us so hard. I had P2 all but locked up today just like race 1 and now zero points again

cant beat running out of fuel for the second race of the season on the last lap thou.

At least you can blame that on a mistake. Mine have both been out of control. I lost race 1 when I think I would have won it by a wide margin and P2 was locked up but gone again. That's 18 points down the drain. Still I am not sure there is any real benefit to being P1 over P3-P4 for promotion. A little more money for finishing that high. I am not convinced that the free sponsor is linked to your Promotion spot in any way. I think I know why some people get great contracts and some crappy ones and I will be testing that out.
Alex Holland
(Grupo Amateur - 92)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #545 Publicado el 25-Feb-2020, 23:09:39 Citar 
Well that plan well and truly backfired. Was trying to lose the race by qualifying dead last by 10s over the next closest person. Then add an extra pit near the front of the race to really kick me back even further. made +12 off the start and even on 0CT passed you guys like you are standing still.

My plan was to win all the way through but the second random told me it might be better to drop MOT and re-sign my driver to a new contract. Made +5 MOT this race when I was hoping for -40 or -30. I can't win, I can't lose. Sheesh.

I hope the people trying to retain are doing well. Normally you do not have to have points to retain but you do need a race in the P10-P11 level or there abouts. I am not sure a P12 finish is enough to retain.
Casey Stoner
(Grupo Amateur - 92)

País:
Australia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #546 Publicado el 26-Feb-2020, 00:21:59 Citar 
Quote ( Alex Holland @ February 25th 2020,23:09:39 )

My plan was to win all the way through but the second random told me it might be better to drop MOT and re-sign my driver to a new contract. Made +5 MOT this race when I was hoping for -40 or -30. I can't win, I can't lose. Sheesh.

well with promotion secured you can get another driver or start the pro assault with the current one, as i found out that there are more good drivers available in Pro and its not necessary to take one from Ama.

The worst part IMO is it costed you a final in the cup.
Alessio Verga
(Grupo Amateur - 92)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #547 Publicado el 2-Mar-2020, 23:12:09 Citar 
Hi guys!

I am definitely promoted but unfortunately I didn't win a race
Alex and Icaro are too strong for me!

Good luck to Alberto,Andrei and Wijus for the fourth place,interesting duel!!

Página « 1 2 3 ... 17 18 [19 Ir a la página:

Responder a este tema