Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > General forum > Double Accounts Announcement Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados
Página « 1 2 3 ... 13 [1415 ... 19 20 21 » Ir a la página:
Autor Tema: Double Accounts Announcement 624 respuestas
Michael Winkley
(Grupo Pro - 15)

País:
Gales 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (7)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #391 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:24:41 Citar 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ November 12th 2011,19:19:36 )

To be honest Im glad to see my double account in "most avg.points per race" list.

I'm glad to see you in "biggest losers in life for feeling the need to cheat at an online game" list.
Marcelo Santos
(Grupo Amateur - 48)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #392 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:28:58 Citar 
Quote ( Jonathan MacLean @ November 12th 2011,19:11:15 )

LMFAO - you tool!

The ONLY reason to CHEAT is to gain data or "Research" quickly. And you have the AUDACITY to suggest that after being caught, you bailed on all your other accounts so you didn't get caught and you THINK that you did good.

Let me change the metaphor for a second.

You rob a bank. - Hurt no one in the process and run away with 1 million.

The cops catch on to you and when questioned etc, you hand in your mates who helped you, and you give back ALL 1mil. (Not including the interest you earnt in your off shore account). Does that make you any LESS guilty for the crime you committed?

Lol, Absolutely ridiculous.

Edit; Funnily enough, in my bank metaphor, i said you hurt no one. Well that's not strictly true. You could have stolen points money from a manager trying to promote, you could've stole a sponsor from someone whilst someone in Amateur was trying to retain you could've nabbed someone's ideal driver only to lose them by being caught. It does have an effect on other players.

All my accounts were deleted.
Only my personal account got restablished. I got luck he gave me a final chance and I'm taking it seriously. Instead of others that keep doing things right below Mr. Shadow's noses. :D

Quote ( Jon Day @ November 12th 2011,19:12:21 )

thats clear to see, if you were the kind of person who felt sorry for there actions then you would probably also be the kind of person with decent morals in the first place and not try to cheat.

That's a rea; problem here because as long as I see, there are tons of people here with brothers, sisters, girfriends, wives, etc and I will keep saying that this wasn't cheating. I just wanted extra info about my races. :P
Again, lesson learned.
Janne Väänänen
(Grupo Pro - 16)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #393 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:31:36 Citar 
Quote ( Marcelo Santos @ November 12th 2011,19:15:51 )

as long as more than one PC per player are allowed, lots of D.A. will still exists.

I'm sorry but I don't find your logic here?
Jed Lilly
(Grupo Amateur - 42)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #394 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:32:04 Citar 
Quote ( Marcelo Santos @ November 12th 2011,19:28:58 )

That's a rea; problem here because as long as I see, there are tons of people here with brothers, sisters, girfriends, wives, etc and I will keep saying that this wasn't cheating. I just wanted extra info about my races. :P

It doesn't matter if you have brothers, sisters, etc the issue is that they're not playing the game but you are.
Michael Sherrington
(Grupo Rookie - 59)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #395 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:33:18 Citar 
Just a quick One Marcelo, you say it was a punishment, does that mean you handed all the data you gathered with the account, think of it. If you ran 4 races with these accounts you had 16 set ups worth of info on the tracks you ran.
So i was wondering why you think the punishment fits the crime(so to speak).
Kevin Faber
(Grupo Rookie - 4)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #396 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:37:21 Citar 
Quote ( Andrew Watson @ January 26th 2011,00:43:42 )

These "obvious" double accounts are all over the place...never (or barely) posted on the team forum, logs in for ~20minutes per race, never out of Rookie

This is an obvious double account? I don't actually spend hours on at any one time, either (thanks to the annoying automatic logout!). And I know somebody who went 4 seasons in Rookie doing much the same.
Andy Reid
(Grupo Amateur - 60)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (16)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #397 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:43:00 Citar 
Samy I used to have respect for you as a manager doing well but now I relies all you've done has most likely been through cheating 'ana' (you) infiltrated our team and stole all our data which you wanted I had a feeling 'she' was a double account as she'd done so well with such little experience so for COCKS like you this game is getting ruined cos you steal data and then just pass it around to others like you who would rather cheat there way to the top rather that work the game out and do it properly

COCK

Warning for me but he is a COCK and I think I've held my tongue long enough

BELLEND !
Shoaib Mohamed
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
India 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #398 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:48:41 Citar 
We get hundreds of suggestions which could improve the game but the best thing that could happen to the game would be a couple of full time DA hunters who actually know what they're doing. The game would be so much better when you know you are not competing against same person x10
Shane Ferguson
(Grupo Amateur - 21)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #399 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:52:35 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Sherrington @ November 12th 2011,19:33:18 )

Just a quick One Marcelo, you say it was a punishment, does that mean you handed all the data you gathered with the account, think of it. If you ran 4 races with these accounts you had 16 set ups worth of info on the tracks you ran.

was thinking very much the same...all the data he gathered will still be with him throughout his time on here..they cant take that away so he still has an advantage that others may not gather for many seasons to come
Marcelo Santos
(Grupo Amateur - 48)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #400 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:55:22 Citar 
Quote ( Shoaib Mohamed @ November 12th 2011,19:48:41 )

We get hundreds of suggestions which could improve the game but the best thing that could happen to the game would be a couple of full time DA hunters who actually know what they're doing. The game would be so much better when you know you are not competing against same person x10

To this to happen game should be allowed to get inside your pc and that's mate, it's hacking, cracking, etc. I don't think this will happen :)
But, I agree with you, there are tons of ways to at least, block those kind of people(I used to be included in!).
Jed Lilly
(Grupo Amateur - 42)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #401 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:56:31 Citar 
I'd like a second account for rookie, but I prefer racing fair with my rivals and not cheating.
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Grupo Pro - 10)

País:
Albania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (6)   No me gusta este mensaje (3)
Mensaje viejo #402 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 19:59:13 (última edición el 13-Nov-2011, 10:37:27 por Gordon Ashford) Citar 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ November 12th 2011,19:24:41 )

I'm glad to see you in "biggest losers in life for feeling the need to cheat at an online game" list.
Forget you are clean in all this...I mean what you know about my cheatings anyway. Every manager that gets successful here from my nation is being called a cheater or a double account.

So what is the problem here with me??
I can make a whole joke here and wont care what the rest think. I've learned this game with my own forces and no one used to give me a single hint and im fu**n proud of that.

Quote ( Andy Reid @ November 12th 2011,19:43:00 )

Samy I used to have respect for you as a manager doing well but now I relies all you've done has most likely been through cheating 'ana' (you) infiltrated our team and stole all our data which you wanted I had a feeling 'she' was a double account as she'd done so well with such little experience so for COCKS like you this game is getting ruined cos you steal data and then just pass it around to others like you who would rather cheat there way to the top rather that work the game out and do it properly

COCK

Warning for me but he is a COCK and I think I've held my tongue long enough

BELLEND !
You are right Andy. I've put Ana into a successful team like Gentleman Club and stole your data. You have no idea how many valuable datas you have. I mean very valuables.

Ana was brought to this game because she liked it. She joined that Albanian team and then I was surprised when I saw her in your team because she never needed one cuz she had me..yet she joined you and I dont know why.

If she was me, then believe me, I would infiltrate her into a better team then your team.
I dont know what the hell has your team that I should search in there. I've seen your team succeding nothing, so do I look you like an idiot to join your team??

I can give many Russian ladies examples here which has 100 hrs spent over 10 seasons career.

Dont make me laugh when you say I stole your data, cuz you guys arent even near my finger. And I would never join your team and go solo.

Ana's account, Kristi's account got clossed just because people kept reporting them as my accounts.
Come on now, am I a superman to control 3 accounts in Gpro??

Make sense for god sake, and work your damaged brains a bit.

I admit I have cheated once in my Rookie seasons but not after.
Theo Poufinas
(Grupo Amateur - 51)

País:
Rumania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #403 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:02:54 Citar 
that was... interesting
Shoaib Mohamed
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
India 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #404 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:04:59 Citar 
Samo you cannot deny that there are/were a fair amount of Albanian DA's.
Marcelo Santos
(Grupo Amateur - 48)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #405 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:05:51 (última edición el 12-Nov-2011, 20:14:10 por Marcelo Santos) Citar 
Quote ( Michael Sherrington @ November 12th 2011,19:33:18 )

16 setups? or 4 setups per race? How I can get 16 setups? teach me that :)
I learned my lesson, Not doing that any longer and since season 26, race 8 when I return to be supporter, I have only one goal at this amazing game, Be one of the best managers here.
Believe me, If you make part of a forum, is inside a team, you would be "cheating" too because only inside a team, there are 9 other setups available to you to figure the best way to do yours so...
Let's argue about D.As, that's what this topic is writing about right? :)
Better, let's keep Mr. Shadow's job, a Mr. Shadow's job ONLY :)
I had my "good or bad" punishment. So, I'm back to stay. I LOVE this game and, had been playing by it's rules since that day!
Lelos.

EDIT:

Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ November 12th 2011,19:59:13 )

Ana's account, Kristi's account got clossed just because people kept reporting them as my accounts.
Come on now, am I a superman to control 3 accounts in Gpro??

You just got yourself into a crossed fire mate.
I used to control 4 accounts and sometimes, controling friends accounts inside it at hollyday mode so... I GUARANTEE YOU that I'm not even close to be Clark Kent's alter ego... SUPERMAN! :P
All you need are DIFFERENT PCs, Laptops, Netbooks, Cellphones, Smartphones, Tablets or any eletronic device with a browser and conection to the internet. :P
I could had had control of an entire TEAM if I had TIME for that because I STILL do unused PCs, Laptops and other devices to do it so. Believe me, EVERYBODY that has a brother(Winkley), Wife or husband(Aaerokoski), Britalle and tons of other surnames, are potencial D.As. I CAN'T PROOF IT, So, I'm NOT ACUSING ANYBODY HERE!!
AGAIN === **** I'AM NOT ACUSING ANYBODY HERE **** === (believe me, In few minutes this post might be EDIT by a mod for just had it wrote) I DO CARE but, I must be able to tell what I think about those people. :)
Serge Girard
(Grupo Rookie - 85)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #406 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:06:00 Citar 
Entertaining! Is there a moderator in the audience?
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Grupo Pro - 10)

País:
Albania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #407 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:06:45 Citar 
Quote ( Shoaib Mohamed @ November 12th 2011,20:04:59 )

Samo you cannot deny that there are/were a fair amount of Albanian DA's.
I cant and my self reported some of them cuz there were too many.

Aleksandra there was a girl, which I reported and Im sorry because she was real after we talked in msn but it was too late cuz she got deleted already.
Andrew Lawrence
(Grupo Rookie - 114)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (3)
Mensaje viejo #408 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:08:24 Citar 
How much longer will Samoeni have his forum rights for after post #402?
Michael Winkley
(Grupo Pro - 15)

País:
Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #409 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:11:21 Citar 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ November 12th 2011,19:59:13 )

Quote ( Michael Winkley @ November 12th 2011,19:24:41 )

Forget you are clean in all this...I mean what you know about my cheatings anyway.

If you are going to go around boasting of your cheating then you really ought not to cry like a little baby when you get slated for cheating.
Arald Sopoti
(Grupo Amateur - 62)

País:
Albania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (4)
Mensaje viejo #410 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:12:02 Citar 
Quote ( Andrew Lawrence @ November 12th 2011,20:06:45 )

How much longer will Samoeni have his forum rights for after post #402?
who cares?
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Grupo Pro - 10)

País:
Albania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (7)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #411 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:12:06 Citar 
Who cares about forums anyway. It's not like old days anymore.
People have take Gpro too much serious and therefore forums have turned into a bunch of silly people mostly.

Guess I better wait my ban.
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Grupo Pro - 10)

País:
Albania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #412 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:13:17 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ November 12th 2011,20:11:21 )

If you are going to go around boasting of your cheating then you really ought not to cry like a little baby when you get slated for cheating.
Im Albanian, I got balls to admit what I've done. That's our difference of me and you.
Michael Winkley
(Grupo Pro - 15)

País:
Gales 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (6)
Mensaje viejo #413 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:15:00 Citar 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ November 12th 2011,20:13:17 )

Quote ( Michael Winkley @ November 12th 2011,20:11:21 )

Im Albanian, I got balls to admit what I've done. That's our difference of me and you.

What is it that I am supposed to have done then? I'm genuinely intrigued.
Jed Lilly
(Grupo Amateur - 42)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #414 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:16:35 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ November 12th 2011,20:15:00 )

I'm guessing something to do with DJ Winkles
Marcelo Santos
(Grupo Amateur - 48)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #415 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:17:15 Citar 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ November 12th 2011,20:13:17 )

Well said.
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Grupo Pro - 10)

País:
Albania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #416 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:17:55 Citar 
You know why I called you Clark Kent??

Because Superman was all over the place and so are you...BUT Superman did it for free while you're doing all this "Guy who knows everything wannabe" for reputation.

Well take that, you can take your reputation and put it back into your ass SuperWinkley Kent!

Adios amigo!
Michael Winkley
(Grupo Pro - 15)

País:
Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #417 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:19:01 Citar 
Quote ( Jed Lilly @ November 12th 2011,20:16:35 )

Quote ( Michael Winkley @ November 12th 2011,20:15:00 )

I'm guessing something to do with DJ Winkley

Having a brother that plays the same game as me is a crime?
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Grupo Pro - 10)

País:
Albania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #418 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:20:01 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ November 12th 2011,20:19:01 )

Cant believe Im writing this..

In same conditions I would be called a double account. Simple as that.
Jed Lilly
(Grupo Amateur - 42)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #419 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:20:23 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ November 12th 2011,20:19:01 )

Apparently, at least you didn't win anything like the Aaerosomethingski's to draw attention to yourselves :D
Shoaib Mohamed
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
India 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (3)
Mensaje viejo #420 Publicado el 12-Nov-2011, 20:22:23 Citar 
I think we need to have a couple of dedicated DA Hunters. One to hunt suspicious accounts (I nominate Michael Keeney) and another to follow up on these accounts.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 13 [1415 ... 19 20 21 » Ir a la página:
Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > General forum > Double Accounts Announcement Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados

¡Este tema ha sido cerrado por los moderadores!