Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Suggestions forum > Decreasing participants Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados
Página « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 11 12 » Ir a la página:
Encuesta de foro
What would you like to change mostly, to remains popular the game?
Ingresa para votar y ver los resultados de la encuesta
Autor Tema: Decreasing participants 349 respuestas
Iain Lightfoot
(Grupo Amateur - 19)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #241 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 14:43:37 Citar 
Not sure that I would go to the beginning to read everyone's comments - sorry - someone said life is for living - AGREE! -

Declining numbers - well, I support GPRO as I enjoy the game and feel that the developers should be paid and rewarded for the time and effort they put in.

If you want to grow, then it may mean new features and easier ways to win. What i mean is - this is an algorithm game and figures, make it playable. Live races where you can call a driver into the pit or change strategy.

I wanted to win this game. I have no chance - up and down from pro to am and now have to be realistic. Will this keep me here? In the medium term but if i felt that i was wasting my time I would have to consider why i am doing this week after week...

Hope i helped a bit....

Thanks,

Iain
Dubravko Jošić
(Grupo Amateur - 60)

País:
Croacia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #242 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 14:51:29 Citar 
IMO that there are a lot of drivers with OA less then

>= 45 OA 465 drivers
<= 60 OA 2564 drivers
<= 70 OA 7409 drivers
All drivers have offer zero. This means that these drivers are unnecessary and a little valuable drivers,

<= 85 OA 11032
<= 110 OA 13995
<= 135 OA 15699

Dubravko Jošić
(Grupo Amateur - 60)

País:
Croacia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #243 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 14:54:38 Citar 
What would you like to change mostly, to remains popular the game?

less randoms - apsolutely
Ashley Smith
(Grupo Rookie - 141)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #244 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 15:05:02 Citar 
love to see a mandatory change of tyre compound during a pitstop, spice things up.....
Daniel Mason
(Grupo Amateur - 83)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #245 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 17:02:16 Citar 
Quote ( Ashley Smith @ March 28th 2017,15:05:02 )

love to see a mandatory change of tyre compound during a pitstop, spice things up.....

Might as well ban refueling, too.
Ollie George
(Grupo Rookie - 184)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #246 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 17:14:47 (última edición el 28-Mar-2017, 17:17:37 por Oliver George) Citar 
Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ March 28th 2017,08:31:31 )

To both Ollie &amp; Ashley,

You need to join the regulars in Chat, not only at race time, but during the week between races as well.

Plenty of us in there willing to help you n00b blokes with Great advice to assist your progression in the Game :)))

Would be Great if Vlad would fix the problems of getting constantly booted out of Chat, but looks like we just need to tolerate that ATM.
IMO, it doesn't look very professional to new players, but that is Vlad's call, on where he chooses to spend his time fixing things, I guess.

See you in there Guys, Good Luck :)
I look forward to assisting you with your questions.
Cheers

You're not getting it. Go look at page 4.

And even if this would fix things for us it still does nothing for the average new user. A few randoms on a group forum isn't enough. It's like in F1 if the drivers never met each other and only connected socially with random people in F3 and rally driving and stuff... just not the same.
Chris Shaw
(Grupo Pro - 15)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #247 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 18:15:22 (última edición el 28-Mar-2017, 18:16:04 por Chris Shaw) Citar 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ March 28th 2017,17:02:16 )

I suggested that the game should be closer to current day f1 and I was branded a heretic and burned at the stake. But it'd make it more relevant for the target audience, and if you are going to pick an era to base a game on then WHY 2005... because the history books clearly recall 2005 F1 rules were freakin awesome and the fans LOVED them

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/features/2016/3/deciding-...
Joe Tillman
(Grupo Amateur - 112)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #248 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 20:57:00 (última edición el 28-Mar-2017, 20:58:02 por Joe Tillman) Citar 
Going from 6th to 25th on a pitstop. Really? Time to go.
Jukka Sireni2
(Grupo Elite)

Equipo de GPRO
  País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #249 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 20:57:52 Citar 
Time in/out of pits: 45s
Joe Tillman
(Grupo Amateur - 112)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #250 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 21:00:27 Citar 
Thanks Jukka.
Robin Goodey
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #251 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 21:04:13 Citar 
Done well to only drop that number of spots...
Renato Svaiter
(Grupo Rookie - 44)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #252 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 21:39:07 Citar 
second race of the season ... second random ..... no risks above 20 ....SAD !! how can i play like this ....
Paolo André
(Grupo Rookie - 81)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #253 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 21:49:40 Citar 
Fairly easy, i didn't read the whole thread but just incase no one has said it, this game is a browser game, not many people will last thru it, the only way to keep people interested here is to have it in mobile as well, tribalwars has done it, other games did it, no reason for gpro to not have an app for mobile. Android and ios.
Rocco Stallone
(Grupo Amateur - 52)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #254 Publicado el 28-Mar-2017, 22:15:45 Citar 
Quote ( Chris Shaw @ March 28th 2017,18:15:22 )

I was branded a heretic and burned at the stake.

What are you talking about? This community loves differing opinions, They would never jump on you for saying something unpopular..
Ashley Smith
(Grupo Rookie - 141)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #255 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 08:44:20 Citar 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ March 28th 2017,17:02:16 )

The point of differing tyre compounds would necessitate differing fuel loads for differing stint lengths. Maybe not something to bring into the Rookie leagues where you're still working things out but from AMA and above it could add another flavour and throw up some surprise results on occasion.

IMO it has always been a terrible idea to do away with refuelling in F1, and given that RL F1 seems to be won and lost in the pit as opposed to on track atm I think it needs to be brought back in. Cars won't need DRS if they're following the car in front who is carrying X amount of fuel more than them and they won't be stuck in their "dirty air" for lap after lap until DRS allows them to make a move into turn one (seemingly the only place you can overtake now...)
Chris Shaw
(Grupo Pro - 15)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #256 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 09:36:47 Citar 
Quote ( Rocco Stallone @ March 28th 2017,22:15:45 )

What are you talking about? This community loves differing opinions, They would never jump on you for saying something unpopular..

Let's see!

So I'm not forthcoming with any suggestions so far, here goes. I strongly believe this game fails to stir our imaginations. We want to think we're F1 managers, managing our own F1 team - but the game doesn't allow us to create a "team" in the sense of "two cars you manage", we cannot create our own fantasy "brand" with a team name and logo and cool car design. The only feature for that is the teams feature, which misses the point since those are basically "clans".

Now maybe jumping to having two cards per person is a stretch, I got shot down big time when I brought it up last time. But consider the appeal - no more of this crap about being hard to get comparable data, less advantages for having DA, twice the reason to watch live races and the option to have an extra championship to fight for.

If that is too much, then just the ability to personalize your account with an individual team name, logo and (for credits) car image would be great. To me it feels like the game loses out on the "RPG" appeal for those reasons.
Dave Boon
(Grupo Amateur - 79)

País:
Países Bajos 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #257 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 12:21:09 Citar 
Sponsoring can also be improved, its totally unrealistic.
a sponsor cancelling a contract due to driver's performance is awkward, i dont see that happening irl tho, like a sponsor of Renault is pulling out becuz of Palmer driving bad or sponsors of Mclaren walking away due to poor performance last 3 years, they can walk away but then there need to be some compensation in terms of buying out the contract, a contract is a contract.
If u get a new driver u also have to pay out the remaning contact with the old driver so why not do the same with the sponsors.

furthermore, if u want more supporters then lowering the price of it is a must.
21 euro's for just 17 races is way overpriced and for what, its not like u get something special that u can do with the available tools nowadays on the net.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupo Retired)

Equipo de GPRO
  País:
Escocia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #258 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 12:25:01 (última edición el 29-Mar-2017, 12:29:29 por Kevin Parkinson) Citar 
Quote ( Dave Boon @ March 29th 2017,09:36:47 )

21 euro's for just 17 races

It's 8.5 euros for a season's worth (just over 2 months) (subject to vat where applicable).

1 euro a week to support the game is hardly excessive and I don't think reducing it will increase supporter levels significantly enough to increase overall supporter income.
Dusan Sevarlic
(Grupo Amateur - 34)

País:
Serbia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #259 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 12:33:37 Citar 
Quote ( Paolo André @ March 28th 2017,21:49:40 )

no reason for gpro to not have an app for mobile. Android and ios.

GPRO already works properly on iPhone. I have no idea about android users.
Dave Boon
(Grupo Amateur - 79)

País:
Países Bajos 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #260 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 12:38:31 Citar 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ March 29th 2017,12:25:01 )

Quote ( Dave Boon @ March 29th 2017,09:36:47 )

21 euro's for just 17 races

It's 8.5 euros for a season's worth (just over 2 months) (subject to vat where applicable).

1 euro a week to support the game is hardly excessive and I don't think reducing it will increase supporter levels significantly enough to increase overall supporter income.

i must have misread it then but i agree that if u like a game there's no harm in supporting it, its like with many other games based on subscription method.

still, i think there's many things that can be improved/adjusted ( see my sponsor comment for one) , the new race screen will be already a big step forward, in the year 2017 people simply want some eyecandy.
Mike Brummert
(Grupo Pro - 2)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #261 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 15:16:29 (última edición el 29-Mar-2017, 15:18:19 por Mike Brummert) Citar 
Quote ( Dusan Sevarlic @ March 29th 2017,12:33:37 )

I don't think the App issue is about making the game function better on a phone. An app would allow new players to find us through the app store. Which, I'm pretty sure, is a way that people shop nowdays. I mean, there's people around who won't do a thing unless they can do it by pressing an icon on there phone.
Neil Mulvey
(Grupo Amateur - 18)

País:
Irlanda 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #262 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 15:33:25 Citar 
Quote ( Chris Shaw @ March 29th 2017,09:36:47 )

Quote ( Rocco Stallone @ March 28th 2017,22:15:45 )

So I'm not forthcoming with any suggestions so far, here goes. I strongly believe this game fails to stir our imaginations. We want to think we're F1 managers, managing our own F1 team - but the game doesn't allow us to create a "team" in the sense of "two cars you manage", we cannot create our own fantasy "brand" with a team name and logo and cool car design. The only feature for that is the teams feature, which misses the point since those are basically "clans".

Now maybe jumping to having two cards per person is a stretch, I got shot down big time when I brought it up last time. But consider the appeal - no more of this crap about being hard to get comparable data, less advantages for having DA, twice the reason to watch live races and the option to have an extra championship to fight for.

The two cars would also have added advantage of doubling the numbers in rookie which makes it more interesting which might help retain players and make newcomers stick around.

Martti Kaasik
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Estonia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #263 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 16:12:53 Citar 

Twice as much cars in groups or only half managers?
I think there is many manager games that already have 2 cars and other things you ask. Why need change also GPRO to be like some others? Why not try to accept uniqueness of this game?
Was I to hard jumping on you? Sorry but I just do not agree with your proposals not that you are not allowed to make them ;)
Robin Goodey
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #264 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 17:01:31 (última edición el 29-Mar-2017, 17:10:23 por Robin Goodey) Citar 
Quote ( Neil Mulvey @ March 29th 2017,15:33:25 )

The two cars would also have added advantage of doubling the numbers in rookie which makes it more interesting which might help retain players and make newcomers stick around.

Just playing devil's advocate - if you have every manager with two cars - chances are that the 'better' managers will do (funnily enough) better with BOTH cars. So now you have 40 Elites with 80 cars, 200 Masters with 400 cars etc.
So it will be at least twice as hard for anyone else to break into the upper levels....

I do think it would be interesting to have two cars - but if you did that, you would have to put some restrictions on the 2nd account.

Off the top of my head: 2nd account cannot get to elite. 2nd account can only get to master if the 'main' account is IN Elite. 2nd account can only get to pro if the main account is in master or elite.
Then you run into issues of the 2nd account being in a promotion spot - but not allowed to promote, and a 'not prepared' manager having to promote in his place etc. Also - 2nd account having to demote due to main account relegating...

So - while it would indeed double the number of accounts, it's really not as simple as that.

The other question would be - if everyone had 2 accounts, would that earn Vlad any extra money? Or would it simply put more strain on the servers and potentially have the opposite effect?
Jukka Sireni2
(Grupo Elite)

Equipo de GPRO
  País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #265 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 17:52:04 (última edición el 29-Mar-2017, 17:52:40 por Jukka Sireni) Citar 
I thought the two cars would obviously be in the same league. Otherwise it would be quite dumb. But then the promotion/relegation would be done by the constructor/team standings, so the driver championship would be worthless. But that way it's never going to happen. Too much work for very little if any benefit. 2 separate accounts is also not going to happen.
Daryl Gee
(Grupo Master - 1)

País:
Sudáfrica 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #266 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 18:35:43 (última edición el 29-Mar-2017, 18:37:56 por Daryl Gee) Citar 
Everybody would just camp their second car in Ama financing their first car.

2 cars for rookies, maybe, but they'd have to run separate finances, staff, etc. Otherwise it would be played like a banjo.

less advantages for having DA

Double the advantages for having DA.
Robin Goodey
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #267 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 18:38:50 Citar 
Separate finances would be the only way to go, for sure.

Maybe the way to make it financially viable (for Vlad) would be to offer the (lesser) 2nd account only to supporters..... that way it would probably generate money.

But realistically - it is not going to happen anyway.
Scott Wood
(Grupo Rookie - 177)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #268 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 18:41:08 Citar 
Quote ( Dusan Sevarlic @ March 29th 2017,12:33:37 )

im an android user dusan, and it works fine on my mobile.
Daryl Gee
(Grupo Master - 1)

País:
Sudáfrica 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #269 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 18:50:31 Citar 
Quote ( Robin Goodey @ March 29th 2017,18:38:50 )

Maybe the way to make it financially viable (for Vlad) would be to offer the (lesser) 2nd account only to supporters..... that way it would probably generate money.

FromThePavilion did something similar a while ago - at the cost of some credits, supporters could create an "affiliate" team. It damaged the game in a whole number of ways - increased competition for new managers, sure, but competing (in the transfer market and for promotion) against far more experienced managers, plus a lot of the "affiliate" teams were used for more "fun" playing styles than the main accounts, with the managers not really caring about overbidding, etc. It had a big negative impact on newer player retention, I think.

Tibor Szuromi
(Grupo Amateur - 25)

País:
Hungría 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #270 Publicado el 29-Mar-2017, 18:57:56 (última edición el 29-Mar-2017, 18:58:55 por Tibor Szuromi) Citar 
Quote ( Daryl Gee @ March 29th 2017,18:50:31 )

True.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 11 12 » Ir a la página:
Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Suggestions forum > Decreasing participants Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados

Responder a este tema