Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Suggestions forum > Same Track Conditions for Elite's as in RL F1 Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados
Página [1
Encuesta de foro
Same Track Conditions for Elite's as in RL F1
Ingresa para votar y ver los resultados de la encuesta
Autor Tema: Same Track Conditions for Elite's as in RL F1 19 respuestas
Dainius Vaškys
(Grupo Rookie - 25)

País:
Lituania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (17)
Mensaje viejo #1 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 09:22:27 Citar 
Hello everyone, I don't know if that was already proposed or not, because I could not find it. So as a rookie I usually watch the Elite races too and F1 offcorse. So I was wondering about the idea which might be interesting to everyone :]

The idea is to have same tracks as in F1 chiampionship but on Tuesday, after the Sunday race and have same track conditions as in RL F1 for ELITE's ONLY. The tracks might be already in the season, but the track conditions are usually at random. It would make for a lot more interesting viewing expierence and I hope more interesting gameplay for managers in the elite. Other thing is that Q1 and Q2 will be locked untill the Sunday race ends and track conditions are updated for the track OR Q1 opens after the last practice race with it's track conditions and Q2 opens after the race :]

As a Rookie I watch the Elite's too, so it would be alot more interesting for me to watch and maybe for others too and I hope it would be more interesting for elite managers to play :]

Thank you for reading and please don't be harsh xD
Onur Guardian
(Grupo Amateur - 71)

País:
Turquía 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #2 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 09:36:56 Citar 
this time a no from me, but dont give up the suggestions ;)
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grupo Pro - 8)

País:
Grecia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #3 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 09:37:59 (última edición el 11-Abr-2017, 09:46:42 por Ioannis Kalogirou) Citar 
- The big Problem Mr Dainius is that the Game Work Right only for ELITE, and a little for MASTER Categories.
- I Fight for all the Managers, ...on Rookies, on Amateur, on PRO,
...to Have the same Respect something who is not happens and so many times I wrote for that.!!!
- SO, if change anything must be for All.!!!!

...Now, as about your Idea of course its Interesting.!!!

- I Vote ...No Opinion.-

- Good Day to all,
...from Beautiful Sithonia/Chalkidiki/Greece.!!!
Ivan Silva
(Grupo Amateur - 91)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #4 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 09:41:44 Citar 
Gpro is real, F1 is not :)
Miel Soeterbroek
(Grupo Amateur - 42)

País:
Países Bajos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 09:43:57 Citar 
So rather than a chance of rain, we'd know for sure if it's going to rain before the race? That doesn't sound right.

No for me.
James Keeble
(Grupo Pro - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #6 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 09:49:34 Citar 
silly
Claudio Szynkier
(Grupo Pro - 19)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #7 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 10:10:22 Citar 
Sithonia for sure
Robin Goodey
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #8 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 10:49:49 (última edición el 11-Abr-2017, 10:50:50 por Robin Goodey) Citar 
Several reasons why this is a bad idea:

1) In mixed weather races, you would know exactly when the conditions would change - part of GPro is that you DON'T know exactly what the weather is going to do, and therefore you remove that part of the game.

2) At the higher levels of this game, managers know to within a good degree of accuracy (maybe 1/2%), what tyre wear we are going to get at a specific temperature for a stint. There are times when it is worthwhile pushing that limit right to the edge (say 95-100% wear) to be able to use a softer compound. Now currently, that is a risk, as if the temperature is 2-3 degrees higher than the EXPECTED temperature, you will potentially end a lap short - thus it creates additional strategies. With your proposal, we would know the exact temperature every lap / stint - so reduces options.

3) GPro doesn't have either a) the F1 two compound rule, and b) doesn't have intermediate tyres - so the GPro race is not going to be anything like the F1 race anyway.

4) A major part of GPro is planning your season - and those who do it best are the ones who succeed in the game. This involves being able to adapt to everything in the game - such as having 5 degree temperatures in Abu Dhabi, and 45 degrees in Finland! But you don't know that at the start of the season - so have to adapt.
If you base everything on 'real life', then you will KNOW (to a large degree of certainty) what the temperature is going to be at specific races - thus it takes another major part of the game out.

Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ April 11th 2017,09:37:59 )

- I Fight for all the Managers, ...on Rookies, on Amateur, on PRO,
...to Have the same Respect something who is not happens and so many times I wrote for that.!!!

You do talk some utter crap!
Dave Poot
(Grupo Amateur - 41)

País:
Australia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #9 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 11:11:47 Citar 
Allow me to sidetrack a lil bit from here, not want to create new thread for similar idea.

What about to digitize the rl F1 race into a GPRO version for every race. Sometime we miss rl race and this provide option to catch up the action. Also, sometime we deliberately miss rl race because do not have to time to sit in front of a screen for 2 hours, or whatever various reasons we have. And now this also give opportunity to catch up/review the action, like did Hamilton lead from the start until the end, where did Max get pass Ric, where were all the spin (dm) happen...

Might be an opportunity for GPRO to do value added service, and a point to attract more motor racing fans into this game.

Well, we already have dunno, pipi, badyear... why not Lewis Hammish, Seb Vettery, Kimi Ronan...

Just my suggestion, again, not to be too harsh please.

: )
Konstantin Kiskinov
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Bulgaria 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #10 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 11:28:03 Citar 
-I wish you all a very good day!!!
...from Beautiful Plovdiv / Bulgaria.!!!
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grupo Pro - 8)

País:
Grecia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (6)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #11 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 11:51:23 Citar 
Quote ( Robin Goodey @ April 11th 2017,10:49:49 )

Mr Robin,
...very well represents the system and his followers. Fortunately that historically a matter of time to lose, otherwise Humanity would still be on the trees...

- Now, do a bit of patience and soon you will feel "my CRAPS" ...very close behind you
...and then we will see how open will keep your big mouth.!!!

- I wish to have a nice and productive day.-
Dainius Vaškys
(Grupo Rookie - 25)

País:
Lituania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #12 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 11:58:13 (última edición el 11-Abr-2017, 12:00:30 por Dainius Vaškys) Citar 

Several reasons why this is a bad idea:

1) In mixed weather races, you would know exactly when the conditions would change - part of GPro is that you DON'T know exactly what the weather is going to do, and therefore you remove that part of the game.

2) At the higher levels of this game, managers know to within a good degree of accuracy (maybe 1/2%), what tyre wear we are going to get at a specific temperature for a stint. There are times when it is worthwhile pushing that limit right to the edge (say 95-100% wear) to be able to use a softer compound. Now currently, that is a risk, as if the temperature is 2-3 degrees higher than the EXPECTED temperature, you will potentially end a lap short - thus it creates additional strategies. With your proposal, we would know the exact temperature every lap / stint - so reduces options.

3) GPro doesn't have either a) the F1 two compound rule, and b) doesn't have intermediate tyres - so the GPro race is not going to be anything like the F1 race anyway.

4) A major part of GPro is planning your season - and those who do it best are the ones who succeed in the game. This involves being able to adapt to everything in the game - such as having 5 degree temperatures in Abu Dhabi, and 45 degrees in Finland! But you don't know that at the start of the season - so have to adapt.
If you base everything on 'real life', then you will KNOW (to a large degree of certainty) what the temperature is going to be at specific races - thus it takes another major part of the game out.

Was waitig for someone from the elites to post. As I'm still new to this gem, so my suggestions are not based on expierence :P

1) If a humidity is high everyone is most of the times expecting a rain, so everyone plan accordingly. That makes a question can u calculate how fast your opponent reaches the lap's when the weather should change ? Plus I'm not saying that can't add a bit of random into the game when do the weather changes, so it still should retain what GPRO is, I think.

2) But temperatures are already availabe and there are changes shown when it will change to a certain degree and u can add that too, 1-2 degrees, I'm not suggesting to make completly look like RL. It should have some random, so that the game still would be as much as it is now.

3) Forgot about that, so yeah, it would be different in a way. Unless the two compound tires will be added for everyone xD

4) Well there would be 4-5 races per season of GPRO for RL track and conditions, not every race thou.

I know I'm not expierenced, nor have the full knowledge of the game, but I thouth my suggestion could bring something fresh, well it's seems not ... well back to the closet behind the broom where I belong.
Robin Goodey
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #13 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 12:12:37 Citar 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ April 11th 2017,11:51:23 )

Mr Robin,
...very well represents the system and his followers. Fortunately that historically a matter of time to lose, otherwise Humanity would still be on the trees...

- Now, do a bit of patience and soon you will feel "my CRAPS" ...very close behind you
...and then we will see how open will keep your big mouth.!!!

- I wish to have a nice and productive day.-

Keep digging that hole for yourself!

I'm positively quaking in my boots

:)
Marius Ruţa
(Grupo Amateur - 70)

País:
Rumania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #14 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 12:31:17 Citar 
Quote ( Dainius Vaškys @ April 11th 2017,11:58:13 )

1) If a humidity is high everyone is most of the times expecting a rain, so everyone plan accordingly.

That`s not necessarily the case, don`t confuse humidity with rain probability.
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupo Amateur - 25)

País:
Hungría 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #15 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 12:35:16 Citar 
Humidity does not affect - rain.
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grupo Pro - 8)

País:
Grecia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #16 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 12:41:40 Citar 
Quote ( Robin Goodey @ April 11th 2017,12:12:37 )

Keep digging that hole for yourself!

- Thank you for advice, and of course still digging for planting my vegetable garden in Sithonia divine. !!!
...and do not worry at all. !!! ... many things can you accuse to Englishmen, besides being stupid, and one case does not spoil the overall picture. !!!
... When you find yourself in Sithonia look forward to a glass of red wine from my own.
:)
Robert Kearney
(Grupo Amateur - 51)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #17 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 13:56:06 Citar 
So "English men " are stupid !
Lol
Chris Lee
(Grupo Rookie - 109)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #18 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 13:57:54 Citar 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ April 11th 2017,13:56:06 )

Yep!

Post Disclaimer: I'm Cornish :D
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupo Amateur - 25)

País:
Hungría 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #19 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 14:10:15 Citar 

... and women?
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grupo Pro - 8)

País:
Grecia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #20 Publicado el 11-Abr-2017, 14:42:52 Citar 

Lol

- My English, are not good and try with goggle trans,
...I say Englishmen maybe are Many Other ...Except Stupid.!!!!!!!!!!
...sorry the stupid it's me here if i wrote false...
Página [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Suggestions forum > Same Track Conditions for Elite's as in RL F1 Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados

Responder a este tema