Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Bug forum > Car Update Issue in Holiday Mode Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados
Página [1
Autor Tema: Car Update Issue in Holiday Mode 5 respuestas
Daniel Rosa
(Grupo Pro - 8)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #1 Publicado el 3-Jul-2018, 05:01:21 Citar 
Hi all,

My name is Daniel and I am taking the liberty to reach out for support on behalf of Jonatas, who is the leader of my team and speaks limited English.

While trying to setup next race for another team member on holiday mode, his gearbox was changed to level 5 by some sort of bug which aparrently has already been reported in this forum post: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=22610

Not sure if this is a cookie issue, but when updating the other member's car, his car got the same gearbox, which costed him about $7m worth of useless part (not to mention a ruined season strategy).

O loaned him 2 credits so he could reverse his parts update, but would really apreciate if you could help checing the logs and find out if there is a bug in holiday mode? This really can cripple a season and takes away a lot of the fin of the game.

A 2 credit refund would also be great, but would really be thankful if the team could only just give this a little check. We would be more than happy to provide any extra info required.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Daniel
Graham Mercer
(Grupo Master - 3)

País:
Australia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #2 Publicado el 3-Jul-2018, 05:28:14 Citar 
Daniel you might be better sending an email to supportgpro.net as there is no guarantee that an admin will see this thread.
Sagar Abhyankar
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
India 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #3 Publicado el 3-Jul-2018, 05:42:47 Citar 
Quote ( Daniel Rosa @ July 3rd 2018,05:01:21 )

Hi all,

While trying to setup next race for another team member on holiday mode, his gearbox was changed to level 5 by some sort of bug which aparrently has already been reported in this forum post: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=22610

Thanks in advance for your support!

Daniel

Probably the person you are holidaying would have come online and changed parts......
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupo Retired)

Equipo de GPRO
  País:
Escocia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #4 Publicado el 3-Jul-2018, 09:42:43 Citar 
Quote ( Graham Mercer @ July 3rd 2018,05:28:14 )

Daniel you might be better sending an email to supportgpro.net as there is no guarantee that an admin will see this thread.

Admin always read the Bug forum - it will be read. Otherwise there would be no point of the "Bug forum"
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrador)

Equipo de GPRO
  País:
Bulgaria 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (6)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5 Publicado el 3-Jul-2018, 11:17:09 Citar 
Quote ( Daniel Rosa @ July 3rd 2018,05:01:21 )

There is no bug. If you manage an account in holiday mode, the last account you signed in to is the active account (in all browser windows/tabs). So you can't expect to have two browser tabs next to each other logged on to different accounts, both will use the last account that was signed in to (no matter what is loaded in each of the tabs before that). So if you login to a holiday account, don't go login back to your own account in another browser window or you risk making a mess.
Ania Piekarska
(Grupo Amateur - 9)

País:
Polonia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #6 Publicado el 3-Jul-2018, 12:59:40 Citar 
Can there be something done to prevent this kind of accidents? For example check if the loaded webpage sending the request is associated with the same user as the receiving session.

This is user's fault if this happens, but it can be confusing to someone who isn't familiar with how browsers/sessions/requests work.
Página [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Bug forum > Car Update Issue in Holiday Mode Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados

Responder a este tema