Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Bug forum > Refueling not working Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados
Página [1
Autor Tema: Refueling not working 24 respuestas
Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (5)
Mensaje viejo #1 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 01:37:06 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 02:04:56 por Florencia Caro) Citar 
In the Yas Marina race of Rookie-144 on lap 1 a pit stop is made for aileron change.
The report also shows the refueling carried out but in reality it is not carried out, as you can see from the tank always half empty, so at the end of the race I find myself constantly without petrol in the end of the race. Bad taste BUG.
In addition, between one thing and the other another refueling jumps this time, however, rightly documented as skipped.

Mod Edit: Translated title and pasted the translation of the post the manager posted right afterwards.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupo Pro - 12)

País:
México 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #2 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 03:00:10 Citar 
There is no bug.

Fuel refill is that you car will be refilled to the level you wish.

Just an example:
You start with 75
You set the refuel to 75 liters.
That lap your car consumed let's say 5 liters so when it arrived to the pits it had 70 liters.
Since you wanted 75 liters, only 5 liters were added to reach that amount.

(Just as a comment if for example you had 80 liters when you came in and want 75, there will no be fuel added since you have 75 liters or more and no fuel is taken out)

So no bug that is how the game works

Renato Dell
(Grupo Amateur - 27)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #3 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 04:22:32 Citar 
The fuel tank is always 180. The amount you insert on your race settings will always be a fraction of 180.
Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #4 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:16:49 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 12:22:21 por Andrea Therny) Citar 
What was said by Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo did not happen.

Here it is written: SUPPLIED WITH 92 LITERS

The 92 liters were not added.

In italian language "RIFORNITO" mean "ADDED".
instead you explained to me that 92 liters is the THRESHOLD (SOGLIA ovvero livello massimo in italian language)
Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #5 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:19:17 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 12:19:48 por Andrea Therny) Citar 
I understand that there are problems with translations into Italian game.
I understand how it works.
Thank You a lot
Kyle Morris
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #6 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:19:49 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 12:20:46 por Kyle Morris) Citar 
Race analysis always goes to what it was refilled to, not how much was put in, so Edo is right. Likewise if you had more fuel than you requested when you pit (e.g. like Edo said 80l remaining, 75l requested) you will go away with 80l again

Edit:Reality set it as i typed it seems :D

Just learn from what happened and analyse what you used to make sure it dont happen again
Romain Lebreton
(Grupo Amateur - 36)

País:
Francia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #7 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:24:03 Citar 
Quote ( Andrea Therny @ December 1st 2020,12:16:49 )

"Supplied with 92 L" in the race analysis means you get out of the pit with 92 L in the car. So if you had 70 L when entering the pits, you d'have refuelled 22 L to get out with 92 L.

The fuel tank is 180 L, 92 L is 51% of the fuel tank. So it is normal if you went out of the pits with half of your total fuel capacity.
Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #8 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:24:23 Citar 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ December 1st 2020,12:19:49 )

Race analysis always goes to what it was refilled to, not how much was put in, so Edo is right. Likewise if you had more fuel than you requested when you pit (e.g. like Edo said 80l remaining, 75l requested) you will go away with 80l again

Edit:Reality set it as i typed it seems :D

Just learn from what happened and analyse what you used to make sure it dont happen again

Yes, I understand that there are problems with translations into Italian game

Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #9 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:29:59 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 12:31:46 por Andrea Therny) Citar 
Quote ( Romain Lebreton @ December 1st 2020,12:24:03 )

"Supplied with 92 L" in the race analysis means you get out of the pit with 92 L in the car. So if you had 70 L when entering the pits, you d'have refuelled 22 L to get out with 92 L.

The fuel tank is 180 L, 92 L is 51% of the fuel tank. So it is normal if you went out of the pits with half of your total fuel capacity.

Is wrong because Supplied - "RIFORNITO" mean "ADDED" in italian..
Supplied (mens Equipped) is "FORNITO" in italian. so it would be correct. Is a bed traduction, but now i understand how it works
Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #10 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:37:22 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 12:39:18 por Andrea Therny) Citar 
But I don't understand why in the race analysis he says "Refueled 92 liters", but when he then writes that "Not refueled" it should be empty tank .. So 92 liters means added!

The same data first means the maximum available then at will means what has been added. In the same table.
it's correct?
Romain Lebreton
(Grupo Amateur - 36)

País:
Francia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #11 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:38:43 Citar 
Quote ( Andrea Therny @ December 1st 2020,12:29:59 )

Equipped is "FORNITO" is the correct. Is a bed traduction, but now i understand how it works

We have to same problem in the french translation. In the french analysis, it is written "Rechargé de", which is more the translation for "Refilled by".

Maybe we can have a little updating of this translation to help the newcomers to understand the race analysis a bit better ?
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupo Pro - 5)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #12 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:41:04 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 12:44:04 por Mikko Heikkinen) Citar 

Supplied (mens Equipped) is "FORNITO" in italian. so it would be correct. Is a bed traduction, but now i understand how it works

Actually...
The original (english) says: "Refilled to"

and the Italian says: "Rifornito di"

doesn't that "di" make it "to" or "until" x litres

Anyways... the translator of your respective language can be found at /AboutGPRO.asp
Probably best discuss with them...
Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #13 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:42:50 Citar 
I didn't understand what's wrong with my topic if the game is poorly translated.
Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #14 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 12:44:13 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 12:44:38 por Andrea Therny) Citar 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ December 1st 2020,12:41:04 )

Actually...

Anyways... the translator of your respective language can be found at /AboutGPRO.asp

"REFILLED TO" in italian is "RIEMPITO A". Thank You
Mauro Saccoccia
(Grupo Amateur - 34)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #15 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 15:23:48 Citar 
Quote ( Andrea Therny @ December 1st 2020,12:42:50 )

I didn't understand what's wrong with my topic if the game is poorly translated.

Hi Andrea,

if you find some issues with Italian translation, you can directly contact me.

About your argumentation:
The specific string you referred to was translated on Aug 30, 2010, 00:09:04

Now I'm going to control if there's some change to do for better understanding.
If other kind of translation should bring to worse understanding, I won't change the translation.
Mauro Saccoccia
(Grupo Amateur - 34)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #16 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 15:30:35 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 15:55:46 por Mauro Saccoccia) Citar 
@Andrea Therny (R144)

ok, now it works as "rifornito fino a" X litres

Hoping this change could be clear for all Italian managers...

if not, please tell me and I'll change again the translation to its original form
Mike Bennett
(Grupo Master - 3)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #17 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 15:44:51 Citar 
Quote ( Andrea Therny @ December 1st 2020,12:44:13 )

Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ December 1st 2020,12:41:04 )

Actually...

"REFILLED TO" in italian is "RIEMPITO A". Thank You

Notwithstanding the RA translation which is just a short note based on the full description contained within the page tutorial itself which should be read in conjunction with the Wiki guide and the newbie guide where the full explanation of what happens at a pitstop regarding the fuel is explained in detail.

Noob Guide:- /gb/GPRONoobGuide.asp#race-setup-and-strategy

A simple example - you pit with 15 litres in your tank and your strategy says 60 litres. This means that 45 litres will be added to your tank at that stop.

Esempio: andate al rifornimento con 15 litri ancora nel serbatoio e la vostra strategia indica 60 litri. Questo significa che in quella sosta verranno immessi nel serbatoio altri 45 litri.

Help/tutorial:- /gb/Help.asp

It is also important to note that the car will leave the pits with the specified fuel for each stop, this means that if you pit with e.g. 40 liters in the tank and 60 liters are specified for the pit stop, then the car will leave the pits with 60 liters (only 20 liters will be added).

È anche importante notare che la macchina uscirà dalla sosta con il carico di carburante specificato per quella sosta: cioè se si effettua il pitstop con ancora, per esempio, 40 litri nel serbatoio e per il pit sono specificati 60 litri, allora l’auto uscirà dalla sosta con 60 litri (solo 20 litri verranno aggiunti).

Wiki guide:- https://wiki.gpro.net/index.php?title=Race_Setup_%26_Strategy

The amount of fuel is the amount for your tank to be topped up TO, rather than topped up BY. For example: if you pitted due to your tyres wearing out, had 15 litres remaining in your tank, and your strategy stated 60 litres - this means that 45 litres will be added to your tank at that stop.

(Google translate only as the wiki guide is not translated)
La quantità di carburante è la quantità che il tuo serbatoio deve essere rabboccato FINO, piuttosto che rifornito DA. Ad esempio: se sei andato in buca a causa dell'usura delle gomme, avevi 15 litri rimanenti nel serbatoio e la tua strategia prevedeva 60 litri, ciò significa che 45 litri verranno aggiunti al tuo serbatoio a quella fermata.

So if you read the guides and tutorials first then there should be no confusion, however, if clarification is needed then you can always ask on the forum or first perhaps perform a quick forum search.
Mauro Saccoccia
(Grupo Amateur - 34)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #18 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 15:46:42 Citar 

This is wrong. "RIFORNITO" means "supplied"/"filled"/"replenished"...
"rifornire" v. tr. [comp. di ri- e fornire] (io rifornisco, tu rifornisci, ecc.). – Provvedere di cose necessarie; non ha necessariamente senso iterativo (provvedere di nuovo) ma può indicare l’operazione continuata e ripetuta oppure la provvista di cose necessarie che siano venute a mancare: i due alpinisti furono riforniti di viveri per mezzo di elicotteri; non fu possibile r. di munizioni il distaccamento isolato; r. la nave di acqua o di combustibile, l’aereo di carburante; scherz.: lo zio mi ha ben rifornito di soldi. Nel rifl., fare provvista: debbo fermarmi per rifornirmi di benzina (per rifornire cioè l’automobile); con senso più generico, e per lo più scherz.: prima di partire per la gita, sarà bene rifornirsi di panini e di bevande; viene spesso a trovarmi per rifornirsi abbondantemente di sigarette.

A meno che tu ne sappia di più della Treccani.

For evoiding useless and unnecessary off topic discussions on a public forum, let write to me.
Thank you very much
Best regards

Mauro
Zé Pedro Paula
(Grupo Amateur - 82)

País:
Mozambique 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #19 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 16:11:08 Citar 
Quote ( Andrea Therny @ December 1st 2020,12:42:50 )

You would be amazed to know that even some English words don't mean what the dictionary says. And the documentation is far from clear. This game was meant to be hard. At all costs. Even at the cost of grammar.
Ania Piekarska
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Polonia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #20 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 16:20:21 Citar 
Quote ( Mike Bennett @ December 1st 2020,15:44:51 )

So if you read the guides and tutorials first then there should be no confusion, however, if clarification is needed then you can always ask on the forum or first perhaps perform a quick forum search.
Reading the tutorial shouldn't be required to get to know the game rules. And it isn't, because anyone who joined the game before 2018 learned the rules without a tutorial, since there was no tutorial.

Andrea didn't have doubts about refueling. He read a message that was clear to him so he had no reason to look for another source.
Marco Ferraz
(Grupo Amateur - 47)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #21 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 16:45:42 Citar 
Quote ( Romain Lebreton @ December 1st 2020,12:38:43 )

We have to same problem in the french translation. In the french analysis, it is written "Rechargé de", which is more the translation for "Refilled by".

Maybe we can have a little updating of this translation to help the newcomers to understand the race analysis a bit better ?

I've just changed the text, it wasn't really updated since 2010.
Send me a PM if there's inconsistencies in a translation :)
Flavio Curatola
(Grupo Rookie - 139)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #22 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 16:53:27 Citar 

What was said by Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo did not happen.

The 92 liters were not added.

In italian language "RIFORNITO" mean "ADDED".
instead you explained to me that 92 liters is the THRESHOLD (SOGLIA ovvero livello massimo in italian language)

Sarai rifornito FINO a 92 litri, non sarai rifornito DA 92 litri, quindi quando tu lasci il box parti con 92 litri nel serbatoio, non con quelli che avevi piu 92. Se leggi le regole, è stato spiegato molto bene, ma devi leggere tutto.

Romain Lebreton
(Grupo Amateur - 36)

País:
Francia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #23 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 16:53:39 Citar 
Thanks Marco !

If i find something else, I will :)
Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #24 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 18:07:16 Citar 
Quote ( Mauro Saccoccia @ December 1st 2020,15:30:35 )

@Andrea Therny (R144)

ok, now it works as "rifornito fino a" X litres

Hoping this change could be clear for all Italian managers...

if not, please tell me and I'll change again the translation to its original form

this translation is much better. Thanks
Andrea Therny
(Grupo Rookie - 144)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #25 Publicado el 1-Dic-2020, 18:16:03 (última edición el 1-Dic-2020, 18:23:39 por Andrea Therny) Citar 
Quote ( Mauro Saccoccia @ December 1st 2020,15:46:42 )

This is wrong. "RIFORNITO" means "supplied"/"filled"/"replenished"...
"rifornire" v. tr. [comp. di ri- e fornire] (io rifornisco, tu rifornisci, ecc.). – Provvedere di cose necessarie; non ha necessariamente senso iterativo (provvedere di nuovo) ma può indicare l’operazione continuata e ripetuta oppure la provvista di cose necessarie che siano venute a mancare: i due alpinisti furono riforniti di viveri per mezzo di elicotteri; non fu possibile r. di munizioni il distaccamento isolato; r. la nave di acqua o di combustibile, l’aereo di carburante; scherz.: lo zio mi ha ben rifornito di soldi. Nel rifl., fare provvista: debbo fermarmi per rifornirmi di benzina (per rifornire cioè l’automobile); con senso più generico, e per lo più scherz.: prima di partire per la gita, sarà bene rifornirsi di panini e di bevande; viene spesso a trovarmi per rifornirsi abbondantemente di sigarette.

A meno che tu ne sappia di più della Treccani.

For evoiding useless and unnecessary off topic discussions on a public forum, let write to me.
Thank you very much
Best regards

Mauro

Grazie per aver citato la Treccani in quanto ripete proprio quello che ho detto io: "i due alpinisti furono riforniti di viveri per mezzo di elicotteri" vuol dire che agli alpinisti hanno dato di nuovo n.X viveri. "Rifornito di n.X litri" vuol dire che mi sono stati dati ALTRI X litri. Le quantità presenti precedentemente non influiscono sul rifornimento.. visto che sia nel senso iterativo che in quello di operazione continuata, nulla impedisce a rifornire beni per quantità anche superiori a quelli precedentemente posseduti ed ora (momento del rifornimento) ritenuti necessari (in maggiore quantità).
Spero di aver chiarito l'equivoco. In ogni caso adesso è più chiaro. Grazie.
Página [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Bug forum > Refueling not working Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados

Responder a este tema