Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Suggestions forum > Total Season Standings.!!! (Each Category) Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados
Página [1
Autor Tema: Total Season Standings.!!! (Each Category) 0 respuestas
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Grecia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (6)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #1 Publicado el 19-Oct-2021, 11:16:49 Citar 
I believe that now is the time to get each season and the Overall Rating, in each of the 5 separate categories.
We ALREADY have all the necessary data, so there is no particular burden on the system.
In each group of 40 the positions of the Points are 8. So let us follow the Same Logic. ...8 places in 40 is 1/5 that is 20%
Let us now take a Category to understand what we are saying.
PRO category.
…We are here 1000 players therefore the 20% is 200.
…of these 1/8 ie 25 will get 10 points, the next 25 will get 8 points normally and the last 25 of 200 will get 1 point.
…Of course, here we must also give extra points to everyone who gets 10 points depending on their Total position in the Race. !!!
There are many Mathematicians in the game let them find out how these extra points will be distributed.
I believe that these Extra Points must correspond to each category. !!!
…Another importance is to finish in the top 5 of the MASTER and another in the top 25 of the PRO.
…so Race to Race we will have the Overall Score of Each Category and its Super Champion at the End of the Season.

So the New Tool that we will Acquire, will be able to help in the future at many levels and areas,
such as:
...Sponsors,
…in the Creation of Red and Orange Zones in each Group (so that a few relegation positions can be promoted from here), the same for the promotion with Blue and Green Belts (these I have suggested Years Now),
…some profits to Managers to come from here (it is a much fairer way),
…and Maybe for the Overall rating of each Manager in the Course of the Game.

... these few from the Heretical but Beautiful SITHONIA.!!!
Página [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Suggestions forum > Total Season Standings.!!! (Each Category) Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados

Responder a este tema