Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados
Página « 1 2 3 ... 46 [4748 ... 609 610 611 » Ir a la página:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Autor Tema: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 respuestas
Dmitry Serebryakov
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Rusia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #1379 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 08:09:21 Citar 
Yandex has algorithms that translate voice from European languages into Russian on the fly.
I'm not sure if there are similar algorithms in Europe, you can try them, although it will be difficult.

But for those who know Russian - here is another good analytical video:

https://youtu.be/jBK2APESXVU
Shaun Thornton
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #1380 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 08:14:25 (última edición el 5-Mar-2022, 08:40:41 por Shaun Thornton) Citar 
Quote ( David Andrewartha @ March 5th 2022,00:42:17 )

It's gone very quiet on this thread, I hope that's not down to access being denied on one side and inability to log on due to damage to communication systems on the other. Maybe I'm reading too much into it and everyone's just tired? I hope that's the case.

starting to worry me, I hope all our Ukrainians are ok.

news just in a temporary ceasefire in towns👍🏻
🇺🇦🇺🇦
Dmitry Serebryakov
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Rusia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (13)
Mensaje viejo #1381 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 08:53:48 Citar 
It is a mistake to accuse the Russians discussing here of supporting the war.

Nobody wants war.

It’s just that some, like me for example, believe that the Russians were left with no other options. All questions on this occasion to NATO and the United States.
Russia has long and repeatedly stated that it does not like it, no one listened to it. The last attempt was in December-January, NATO did not respond. They don't want to hear, they don't want to listen and they don't want to negotiate
It is better to give weapons, and even better - to sell weapons. Exactly the same as always. Like the United States, it sold weapons to Hitler on the eve of World War II. (Just don't make me look for confirmation of this for you. Try it yourself. Start with Henry Ford for example.)

And how does it happen that what is on Russian TV is propaganda, and everything that is on European TV is all true?
What makes you think that the BBC says objective things?
By the way, I haven’t had a TV for more than 10 years, I threw it in the trash.

What makes you think that Ukraine writes the truth about the war? They have reports of hostilities in the news - entire cities move around the map, by 200-300 km, so that the picture is more pleasant. They are given footage of destroyed houses from 2014-2021, allegedly for the current ones.

Do you know what many people write in Russian social networks now?

"If you do NOT watch news about the war, you are NOT informed.
But if you watch news about the war, you are misinformed."
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #1382 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 08:56:12 Citar 
Total enemy combat losses from 24.02 to 05.03

Enemy Lost:
- personnel - more than 10 thousand people,
- tanks - 269 units,
- BBM - 945 units,
- artillery systems -105 units,
- MLRS -50 units,
- air defense systems - 19 units,
- aircraft - 39 units (to be specified),
- helicopters - 40 units (tbc),
- automotive equipment - 409 units,
– light speedboats - 2 units,
– tanks with PPM - 60,
- UAV operational-tactical level - 3.

The data is being specified. Counting is complicated by the high intensity of hostilities.
Dmitry Serebryakov
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Rusia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (6)
Mensaje viejo #1383 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 09:18:54 (última edición el 5-Mar-2022, 09:31:48 por Dmitry Serebryakov) Citar 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ March 5th 2022,08:56:12 )

The data is being specified. Counting is complicated by the high intensity of hostilities.

"nu3gеTb - He /\/\еwku B0p04aTb" (с)Russian proverb
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #1384 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 09:23:59 (última edición el 5-Mar-2022, 09:29:58 por Serhiy Cherkasov) Citar 
Quote ( Dmitry Serebryakov @ March 5th 2022,09:18:54 )

Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ March 5th 2022,08:56:12 )

nu3gеTb - He /\/\еwku B0p04aTb
I would like to note the use of uncensored vocabulary!
So we saw the real face of Putin's propaganda - lying, insulting, cynical!
Flavio Curatola
(Grupo Amateur - 44)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #1385 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 09:51:53 Citar 
Quote ( Dmitry Serebryakov @ March 5th 2022,08:53:48 )

Nobody wants war.

It’s just that some, like me for example, believe that the Russians were left with no other options. All questions on this occasion to NATO and the United States.
Russia has long and repeatedly stated that it does not like it, no one listened to it. The last attempt was in December-January, NATO did not respond. They don't want to hear, they don't want to listen and they don't want to negotiate
It is better to give weapons, and even better - to sell weapons. Exactly the same as always. Like the United States, it sold weapons to Hitler on the eve of World War II. (Just don't make me look for confirmation of this for you. Try it yourself. Start with Henry Ford for example.)

And how does it happen that what is on Russian TV is propaganda, and everything that is on European TV is all true?
What makes you think that the BBC says objective things?
By the way, I haven’t had a TV for more than 10 years, I threw it in the trash.

What makes you think that Ukraine writes the truth about the war? They have reports of hostilities in the news - entire cities move around the map, by 200-300 km, so that the picture is more pleasant. They are given footage of destroyed houses from 2014-2021, allegedly for the current ones.

Do you know what many people write in Russian social networks now?

"If you do NOT watch news about the war, you are NOT informed.
But if you watch news about the war, you are misinformed."

You tell the true. but as always the hollywood propaganda erase the mind of the people.
Today no one wants to read books, only seen films -made by hollywood by americans, oviously-, or seen tv -who are already bought by american dollars, oviously again.
There is a -hollywood- film "WAG THE DOG" who talks about the media power can make in the mind of people and drives the public opinion,
I reccomand this film to all, talks about lies, media, war and sex abuse from the american president aganist a scout girl and political bussines. Robert De Niro and Dustin Hoffman.

Donatello Rabissoni
(Grupo Amateur - 54)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (3)
Mensaje viejo #1386 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 09:58:08 Citar 
hi, i think the war is always bad thing. We are only people who Ukranian and Russian people. When the MEDIA give us information we believe who they are true, but they are only "true for the respectivegovern", but the only people who suffered are we, all we.
We need solution, When there is a war, the government and the media try to move public opinion to their side, without thinking about the dead. I think that when a war starts, people don't want it, all people don't want it, but governments are looking for it and wanting it. most of the time the government that suffers war does not want it. Sorry for that war to all people.
Flavio Curatola
(Grupo Amateur - 44)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (13)
Mensaje viejo #1387 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 10:12:53 Citar 
In my opinion as normal citizen of the world, Russia has reason, but now is exagerating a little.
Ukranian president is a crazy clown, trying to to involve Europe and the entire world by engaging European citizens and Israeli citizens in its desperate war. Is he (Zelensky) who seeks a world war, for his interests. If he were a real politic thinking in the safety of his co citizens, surely he hadn't tried to thwart the invasion, but he would have stopped all this madness.
It is logical for everyone that the war between Russia and Ukraine cannot be resolved in any other way than with the Russian victory, through military power. So continuing to fight a lost war right from the start is crazy and killing.
And from someone who doesn't give a damn about the deaths of its citizens.
Do not forget that since the coup d'etat wanted by the filoyankees the "Ukranian democratic government" has murdered 14,000 personas (men, women and children), but this is not mentioned on TV.
Always he can raise his arguments to the UN, and obtain a political solution, as Argentina is doing with the Malvinas Islands.
In this way he would save the life of its citizens and also the cultural and historical heritage of Ukraine. That is what a civilian, responsible democratic and peaceful president should do.
Peace in the world for all!!
Flavio Curatola
(Grupo Amateur - 44)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (4)
Mensaje viejo #1388 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 10:15:58 Citar 
Quote ( Donatello Rabissoni @ March 5th 2022,09:58:08 )

hi, i think the war is always bad thing. We are only people who Ukranian and Russian people. When the MEDIA give us information we believe who they are true, but they are only "true for the respectivegovern", but the only people who suffered are we, all we.
We need solution, When there is a war, the government and the media try to move public opinion to their side, without thinking about the dead. I think that when a war starts, people don't want it, all people don't want it, but governments are looking for it and wanting it. most of the time the government that suffers war does not want it. Sorry for that war to all people.

"The first casualty of war is truth," Hiram Johnson, 1917

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Amateur - 4)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #1389 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 10:22:51 Citar 
Quote ( Flavio Curatola @ March 5th 2022,10:12:53 )

Do not forget that since the coup d'etat wanted by the filoyankees the "Ukranian democratic government" has murdered 14,000 personas (men, women and children), but this is not mentioned on TV.

everyone on this forum has already remembered this figure - change the manuals, comrade major

Quote ( Flavio Curatola @ March 5th 2022,10:12:53 )

It is logical for everyone that the war between Russia and Ukraine cannot be resolved in any other way than with the Russian victory, through military power. So continuing to fight a lost war right from the start is crazy and killing.

yeah, that's just the soldiers are slowly ending
ahead of The Hague

Flavio Curatola
(Grupo Amateur - 44)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (9)
Mensaje viejo #1390 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 10:30:33 Citar 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 5th 2022,10:22:51 )

yeah, that's just the soldiers are slowly ending
ahead of The Hague

What soldiers? Drink less alcohol, and more water.

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 5th 2022,10:22:51 )

everyone on this forum has already remembered this figure - change the manuals, comrade major

No, i am not comrade or major, i just was soffering USA's whims from almost 60 years.
And no one talks about the ukranian crimes aganist Dombas people.
Maybe you need to turn off tv and read more about history.

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Amateur - 4)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1391 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 10:35:15 Citar 
Quote ( Flavio Curatola @ March 5th 2022,10:30:33 )

What soldiers? Drink less alcohol, and more water.

another sore subject for Russians. In Ukraine, drinking alcohol is prohibited throughout the country, we have a war
yesterday even Russian politicians began to ask about losses, but #потерьнет

Dmitry Serebryakov
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Rusia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #1392 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 10:42:07 Citar 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 5th 2022,10:35:15 )

another sore subject for Russians. In Ukraine, drinking alcohol is prohibited throughout the country, we have a war

Here is the official YouTube channel of the Ministry of Defense of Russia.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA

And here is a video with official data on the losses of the Russian side:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYYv9YdMe9k&t=2s&ab_...

Some videos have English subtitles.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Amateur - 4)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #1393 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 10:46:36 Citar 
https://t.me/suspilnenews/7163

Kherson. Now.

People, despite the muzzles of machine guns, entered the square, with Ukrainian flags and in Russian, they ask to get the hell out of the city Russian soliders

No one believes your propaganda anymore

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Amateur - 4)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #1394 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 10:50:13 Citar 
Quote ( Dmitry Serebryakov @ March 5th 2022,10:42:07 )

Here is the official YouTube channel of the Ministry of Defense of Russia.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA

And here is a video with official data on the losses of the Russian side:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYYv9YdMe9k&t=2s&ab_...

Some videos have English subtitles.

These are the resources that make it easy to call a war a war. Or those who for the first few days generally denied losses, and now they are talking about less than 500 dead? Or maybe those who do not bomb our houses? Yes, a reliable source of information, very ... / Sarcasm

Flavio Curatola
(Grupo Amateur - 44)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (3)
Mensaje viejo #1395 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 10:54:30 Citar 

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 5th 2022,10:35:15 )

Prohibited not means impossible...

I ask you again; "What soldiers?"
Because i did not see no one soldier recently at The Hague, no ukranian because crimes aganist Lugansk and Donetsk civilians.
And no Russian also.
Prohibited not means impossible...
And in a war always dead civilians too.
One more question; the people who is not in the army, but takes a gun to fight by "kind request of zelensky" is also considered "civilian" for the ukranian people and pro Biden media, right?
I am asking for a friend...

Flavio Curatola
(Grupo Amateur - 44)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (7)
Mensaje viejo #1396 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 11:01:51 Citar 
Homemade Molotovs aganist Satellitar missiles, T34, T90, T14, SU57, Checkmates, Sure, ukrania has chances to win... but only in footbal cup!!
Stop the ukranian citizens suicide because stupid clown zelensky interests.

Peace in the world for all.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Amateur - 4)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1397 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 11:04:24 Citar 

Quote ( Flavio Curatola @ March 5th 2022,10:54:30 )

I ask you again; "What soldiers?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2GX6YLCC0
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Amateur - 4)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #1398 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 11:10:38 Citar 
Quote ( Flavio Curatola @ March 5th 2022,11:01:51 )

Homemade Molotovs aganist Satellitar missiles, T34, T90, T14, SU57, Checkmates, Sure, ukrania has chances to win... but only in footbal cup!!

You don't understand what you're talking about at all. Everyone thought about the technical superiority of the Russian Federation, but it seems that most of it is on paper

In addition, motivation and fighting spirit come to the fore. It is becoming more and more difficult for political officers to explain to their soldiers why they come here to die

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Amateur - 4)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1399 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 11:13:05 Citar 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcbCd6n2oEA

captivity

Flavio Curatola
(Grupo Amateur - 44)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (6)
Mensaje viejo #1400 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 11:15:37 Citar 
You was talking about The Hague, i think you made a mistake about the link...
Just like the TV media around the world, sending videogames images and saying that where real images of war...
I am not more interested in chat with you.
I prefer coherent people to discuss.
Have a nice day.

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Amateur - 4)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1401 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 11:21:30 Citar 

Quote ( Flavio Curatola @ March 5th 2022,11:15:37 )

You was talking about The Hague, i think you made a mistake about the link...
Just like the TV media around the world, sending videogames images and saying that where real images of war...
I am not more interested in chat with you.
I prefer coherent people to discuss.
Have a nice day.

it's wonderful. as there is nothing to answer, you can use the mantra about fakes. I showed real hard video. and there are thousands of such examples. Thousands of videos are shot by ordinary people who, on the streets of their cities, on the roads, and in the forest and in the fields, see the naked, barefoot and, most importantly, the dead army of Russia

Andy Pinchera
(Grupo Amateur - 50)

País:
Suiza 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (5)
Mensaje viejo #1402 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 11:34:54 Citar 
i am not for russia and not for nato either.
I have just one question. When the Soviet Union collapsed, the west immediately set about pushing the former soviet states in their direction. which is not forbidden.
only with russia itself no western country wanted to work together. why? Russia is still viewed as an enemy.
At the beginning of his presidency, Putin wanted to open himself up to the West as an equal partner. Several times especially by G.W. Bush was slammed the door. Why?

Why did Western countries not want cooperation with Russia?
Why was Russia viewed as an enemy for 30 years after the Cold War was over?

What Putin is doing now is wrong, there is no need to discuss it.
If the West had behaved differently after 1991, the world would have been a lot more peaceful.

Paulo Capitulo
(Grupo Rookie - 149)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #1403 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 11:55:33 (última edición el 5-Mar-2022, 11:56:57 por Paulo Capitulo) Citar 
Quote ( Flavio Curatola @ March 5th 2022,11:01:51 )

I have read several of your messages and i still dont understand your point of view.

Let me see if i understand what you said.
By your logic and for what i read in your messages, if your neighbour tells me you beat your partner, im allow to kick your door, beat you up, steal everything you got and you are not allowed to confront me and in the end i will take your kids and partner with me and give them the education i want for them.

But hey i still respect YOUR opinion but if you are rulled by Putin you will not have one, and only can say what him wants you to say

In the war there is no winning side, everyone lose especially the citizens
but i hope in the end Ukraine people lose less
Be safe everyone ;)
Peter Willmore
(Grupo Amateur - 29)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (9)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #1404 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 11:57:19 Citar 

Nobody wants war.

It’s just that some, like me for example, believe that the Russians were left with no other options

you do support the war stop pretending otherwise, just because you try to rephrase it doesn't make it any different, you are saying you support the war because you feel that there was no other choice, sadly you are basing your decision to support the war on information which has been distorted,

See the bellingcat articles I posted as one example , see the breakdown of the lives lost in the disputed areas of Ukraine in terms of A) civilians and government forces etc B) the fact that civilian deaths had dropped massively since the initial conflict in 2014-15

Like the United States, it sold weapons to Hitler on the eve of World War II. (Just don't make me look for confirmation of this for you. Try it yourself. Start with Henry Ford for example.)

Don't forget Russia was allied with Hitler for the first 2/3 years of the 2nd world war, not that history matters at this point

Well firstly you shouldn't always believe what you see on TV or the internet , however lets brake this down , multiple news across 100's of nations all of which are independent of Government control report one direction, where are a state controlled media in a heavily regulated country reports a different way, your government yesterday passed a bill which basically outlawed anything which isn't state propaganda by threatening journalist with 15 years in prison. As well as restricting access to social media due to them fact checking your government's claims about the Russian invasion of Ukraine
I suppose we do have to understand that those who live in the environment will be less aware of the control which is placed over them

The pictures and live coverage we have here shows clearly what is going on, much like independent analysis see the bellingcat articles I mention again as one example.

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Amateur - 4)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1405 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 12:01:47 (última edición el 5-Mar-2022, 12:21:50 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
Quote ( Andy Pinchera @ March 5th 2022,11:34:54 )

i am not for russia and not for nato either.
I have just one question. When the Soviet Union collapsed, the west immediately set about pushing the former soviet states in their direction. which is not forbidden.
only with russia itself no western country wanted to work together. why? Russia is still viewed as an enemy.
At the beginning of his presidency, Putin wanted to open himself up to the West as an equal partner. Several times especially by G.W. Bush was slammed the door. Why?

Why did Western countries not want cooperation with Russia?
Why was Russia viewed as an enemy for 30 years after the Cold War was over?

What Putin is doing now is wrong, there is no need to discuss it.
If the West had behaved differently after 1991, the world would have been a lot more peaceful.

don't you understand, Russia is not able to live peacefully with its neighbors, because it does not consider them to be such. For Russia, these are just territories that were temporarily lost.

I have a question - if the West refused to cooperate with Russia on equal terms (although it’s not at all clear what this means) - why didn’t they invest those super profits from oil and gas, nickel, and so on into the development of their economy. Instead, a military-oligarchic vector of development was chosen, which constantly demanded external victories in the name of maintaining the authority of the country and the ruler.

It's not about the West, it's about the Russian system, which constantly demands blood, as well as geopolitical aspirations, which are destined to fail.
Piotr Noworyta
(Grupo Amateur - 75)

País:
Polonia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1406 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 13:03:05 (última edición el 5-Mar-2022, 13:03:45 por Piotr Noworyta) Citar 
Nobody wants war? Wouldn't be so sure.

http://archiwum.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/178609,Poland-is-doo...

Yes, Russia's president was never heard or read supporting that.
But, regardless what Russia's president publicly said or wrote, that man had at some point considerable support.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Zhirinovsky

Now, did those millions (as mentioned in the wiki profile) change their views, all of a sudden?
Or do they still look at things this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RckBRN8pQ10

Personally, I am afraid, their number has multiplied, rather than dwindle.
Couldn't find any text versions to translate it.
For those of you who understand spoken Russian, written Polish, or have a Russian speaking/Polish reading friend.

Dmitry Serebryakov
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Rusia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (11)
Mensaje viejo #1407 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 13:06:45 Citar 
Did you use the word "independent" and Bellingcat in the same sentence? It's really funny.

It is difficult to find a more corrupt prostitute than Bellingcat.

Quote ( Peter Willmore @ March 5th 2022,11:57:19 )

your government yesterday passed a bill which basically outlawed anything which isn't state propaganda by threatening journalist with 15 years in prison.

Have you personally read the text of the bill, or just listened to it in the retelling of your media or messages from the Internet?
Are you sure that the correct meaning of the bill was passed to you?

Let me try to translate it for you from an official source:

The document provides for the following penalties:

for knowingly false fakes - a fine of 0.7–1.5 million rubles or up to 3 years in prison;

for deliberately false fakes created by officials, an organized group, with artificial creation of evidence or motivated by hatred or enmity - a fine of 3–5 million rubles or 5–10 years in prison;

for deliberately false fakes with serious consequences - 10-15 years in prison;

for calls to prevent Russian troops from defending the interests of Russia, maintaining peace and security, or for discrediting such use (if the violator has already been prosecuted for this within a year) - a fine of 100-300 thousand rubles or up to 3 years in prison;
if such calls entailed grave consequences - 300 thousand rubles. — 1 million rubles or up to 5 years in prison;

for calls for sanctions against Russia (if the violator has already been involved) - up to 500 thousand rubles or up to 3 years in prison.

Dmitry Serebryakov
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Rusia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1408 Publicado el 5-Mar-2022, 13:17:09 Citar 
Quote ( Piotr Noworyta @ March 5th 2022,13:03:05 )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Zhirinovsky

Now, did those millions (as mentioned in the wiki profile) change their views, all of a sudden?
Or do they still look at things this way:

It's funny that you refer to Zhirinovsky, whom even in the Russian Federation all citizens consider nothing more than a clown.
You can look for what is the support of his party in the Russian Federation, and see in percentage in the elections of the last decades his real support. What are the "millions"?
Well, Wikipedia is, as usual, whoever wants what (or whatever they need) writes whatever they want there.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 46 [4748 ... 609 610 611 » Ir a la página:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados

¡Este tema ha sido cerrado por los moderadores!