Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados
Página « 1 2 3 ... 168 [169170 ... 609 610 611 » Ir a la página:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Autor Tema: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 respuestas
Flavio Curatola
(Grupo Amateur - 44)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (7)   No me gusta este mensaje (7)
Mensaje viejo #5038 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 16:33:12 Citar 
For many years Finland was the perfect example of what independent country means.

Now is another example of political prostitution. Putin said from years and years that russian people doesn't want USA missiles and/or bases near the russian frontier, now what made Finland and Sweden? ask to be part of NATO... and to USA this makes water in their mouth!!
To put missiles and bases at the side of russian territory!!!!
I am sorry, but this is the beggining of a total nuclear world war, and is no Putin the man who starts, but USA and NATO.
Did someone thought about the fact that USA was involved in all the armed conflicts all over the world in the las 200 years, and no one was in their territory???

STOP USA!!
STOP NATO!!!
STOP WAR!!!!

Senya Isaev
(Grupo Rookie - 44)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5039 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 16:43:57 Citar 

Quote ( Flavio Curatola @ May 13th 2022,16:33:12 )

STOP USA!!
STOP NATO!!!
STOP WAR!!!!

You forgot to add

STOP UKRAINE!!
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #5040 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 16:44:47 Citar 

STOP NATO!!!

STOP FLAVIO

Calm down, drink water, build a doomsday bunker, do something.

Finland was not drawn in, but Finland decided self. Stop denying subjectivity to states, this is the manner of the Russians.

Ukraine was neutral in 2014, did it help us? Moreover, until 2014, we had a military doctrine and all the exercises took place according to the scenario where Russia is a friend, and a conditional enemy in the west. This did not save us from 2014 to 2022, we were one on one with Russia. Ukraine will also join NATO, even if not tomorrow, but we will not miss our chance.

Jimmy Holm
(Grupo Rookie - 135)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5041 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 17:06:05 Citar 

For many years Finland was the perfect example of what independent country means.

Now is another example of political prostitution. Putin said from years and years that russian people doesn't want USA missiles and/or bases near the russian frontier, now what made Finland and Sweden? ask to be part of NATO... and to USA this makes water in their mouth!!
To put missiles and bases at the side of russian territory!!!!
I am sorry, but this is the beggining of a total nuclear world war, and is no Putin the man who starts, but USA and NATO.
Did someone thought about the fact that USA was involved in all the armed conflicts all over the world in the las 200 years, and no one was in their territory???

STOP USA!!
STOP NATO!!!
STOP WAR!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoIFw2W_Xic
Pedro Lopes
(Grupo Amateur - 2)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5042 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 17:12:46 Citar 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ May 13th 2022,13:57:39 )

Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ May 13th 2022,13:50:07 )

Did I understand you correctly? - Europe wants to depend on the United States, but does not want to depend on Russia. Is it just a change of sexual partner or is there something more behind it?

Easy, boy, did you get permission from the party to be able to think for yourself?

Careful!!!
That message could start a world war... oh wait!!!
Nevermind, carry on...
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupo Amateur - 23)

País:
Islandia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5043 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 17:12:48 (última edición el 13-May-2022, 17:16:39 por Atli Thor Johannesson) Citar 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ May 13th 2022,15:31:25 )

I think that even if we are will be different - with a different number of limbs and heads - if we are reasonable, we should not kill each other.
As I said in another post after I realized how limited that sounded. :)
"This obviously applies to all homo sapiens...."

By the way, here is another interesting thing - the first princes in Kievan Rus were the Normans - northerners. It was they who accelerated the unification of the Slavic tribes around Kyiv in the 9th century. So, at least partially, the Old Ukrainian language and our political identity were formed not only under the influence of Byzantium, but also of the northern peoples.

Very interesting :)

I am very glad that you have found an understanding with Jimmy.

Me too
I hate shitting on good people, even if we disagree.
I just don´t always realize it in the midst of "battle" :)
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5044 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 17:28:53 (última edición el 13-May-2022, 17:38:14 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ May 13th 2022,17:12:48 )

"This obviously applies to all homo sapiens...."

Yes, this is the only possible position. Should be...

Me too

I also started with Jimmy on the wrong foot. Since he were talking about the nazis in Ukraine, it seems. And now this story with corpses in a mass grave.

But, since I see that he was simply mistaken and we misunderstood each other a little due to language differences, then we can safely continue to discuss our different visions of EU politics and geopolitics in general.

Very interesting :)

I have already said that a fan of the ruler Monomakh - he also did not like war.

But even earlier, Kyiv was ruled by Olga, who before baptism was called in the northern manner - Helga.

========
The head of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov on the departure of Siemens Corporation from Russia:

“This is a great surprise for us, because the company has been present on the Russian market for more than 150 years, since Tsarist Russia. This was always declared at all meetings, but their unexpected decision seems rather strange to us. ”

It's amazing how they try not to notice their guilt. Really strange, why would it?

Pedro Lopes
(Grupo Amateur - 2)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5045 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 17:36:48 Citar 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ May 13th 2022,15:04:50 )

Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ May 13th 2022,14:32:39 )

Hence, we are the same and should not kill each other.

And we surely would, if it wasn't for some power hungry bastards, forcing us against each other.
This obviously applies to all homo sapiens....

Damn... right on the money
Robert Kearney
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5046 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 18:19:25 Citar 
Quote ( Sam Tipple @ May 12th 2022,23:43:23 )

Quote ( Stephen Montague @ May 12th 2022,23:33:03 )

BBC link
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61425025

Wish I didn't watch that; utterly horrifying and disgusting

Barbaric disgusting f***wits, whatever their nationality !
sickening behaviour.
Marcelo Tavares
(Grupo Pro - 7)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #5047 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 18:38:36 Citar 

Did I understand you correctly? - Europe wants to depend on the United States, but does not want to depend on Russia. Is it just a change of sexual partner or is there something more behind it?

As long as renewable energy sources do not become a global standard, it is much more coherent for Europe to depend for energy on a politically stable nation committed to the values of Justice and Democracy, like the USA. Error is depending on a nation that does not know what Justice and Democracy are, and has always been ruled by despots, such as bloodthirsty tsars and dictators. After all, nothing is better for the economy than stability and predictability.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5048 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 19:24:25 Citar 
The war in Ukraine. Total estimated losses of the Russian occupation forces for 79 days (13.05.22).
~ 26900 (+250) In the personnel
~ 1000 Prisoners
200 (+1) Airplanes
162 (+1) Helicopters
1205 (+10) Tanks
2900 (+27) BBM
542 (+8) Artillery systems
88 (+1) Air defense means
193 (+2) MLRS
2042 (+23) Automotive equipment and fuel tanks
13 Ships and boats
405 (+7) Operational and tactical UAVs
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5049 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 19:35:49 (última edición el 13-May-2022, 19:37:44 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
The video with indignation and accusation of criminal negligence was recorded by one of the dumbest, but also the most widely read bloggers of the Russian Federation in this war.

Yesterday, the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed 1 battalion tactical group of the enemy. The result is on screenshots. A total of 74 armored units were confirmed. Here is the appeal itself - for Russian speakers, but by intonation it’s clear
https://t.me/insiderUKR/32738

And here is the footage and digital confirmation
https://t.me/insiderUKR/32578
Here with signatures
https://t.me/insiderUKR/32658

In addition, the position of the Nazis on Ukraine's accession to the EU has changed, now we can't go there by their vision. It is not clear how this is consistent with the defeats in the war.

Russia's position on Kyiv's desire to join the EU has changed, now it is similar to the position on Ukraine's accession to NATO, - Deputy Representative of the Russian Federation to the UN
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupo Amateur - 23)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5050 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 19:36:23 Citar 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ May 13th 2022,15:23:41 )

We all know americans have bigger boobs...

have you ever been with a Russian girl, I can tell you from experience that mine had amazing boobs 😂
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5051 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 19:37:59 Citar 
⚡️German Chancellor Olaf Scholz commented on his Twitter today's talks with Russian President Putin. He noted that the conversation was long and discussed three important things:

"There needs to be a ceasefire in Ukraine as soon as possible. The claim that the Nazis rule there is false. And I pointed to Russia's responsibility for the global food situation."
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (6)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5052 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 19:42:28 Citar 
⚡️ Russia will be forced to pay compensation to Ukraine,” Polish President Andrzej Duda told reporters in Tallinn.

"We deeply believe that the international community will force Russia to pay an indemnity to restore what was destroyed in Ukraine," Andrzej Duda.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5053 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 20:08:35 (última edición el 13-May-2022, 20:21:02 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
I was engaged here in a small study of shelters in the world and here are some interesting things:

underground shelters in Finland:
- with a floorball court
https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/2022/05/12/finl...
- with a hockey rink
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/14/europe/helsinki-tunnels-d...

I wonder if there's a cover with the bowling alley? :)
I admire Finland.

and here is a shelter in Ukraine, near Odessa - in the catacombs in which the defenders of the city took refuge during the Second World War (a short video tour in English)
https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2022-04-16/Odesa-s-tunnels-prep...

Here are more examples from around the world
https://www.bbc.com/russian/features-46019729

Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ May 13th 2022,19:37:59 )

⚡️German Chancellor Olaf Scholz commented on his Twitter today's talks with Russian President Putin. He noted that the conversation was long and discussed three important things:

"There needs to be a ceasefire in Ukraine as soon as possible. The claim that the Nazis rule there is false. And I pointed to Russia's responsibility for the global food situation."

And here is the material from Germany, following up on Scholz.
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/plus238731851/Waffen...

It seems that Scholz is hard to listen to not only Ukrainians. And one cannot count on Germany as a reliable partner in the supply of weapons either.
Harri Pakosta
(Grupo Amateur - 67)

País:
Estonia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5054 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 20:34:18 Citar 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ May 13th 2022,20:08:35 )

I was engaged here in a small study of shelters in the world and here are some interesting things:

The nature of this war has been a bit of a wake up call, that we don't have proper bomb shelters here in Estonia and we should start working on it.

We have almost no proper bomb shelters because we stopped caring about them in the early 90-s.

The result of naive assumptions of the past...
Jimmy Holm
(Grupo Rookie - 135)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #5055 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 20:38:17 Citar 
Quote ( Harri Pakosta @ May 13th 2022,20:34:18 )

The nature of this war has been a bit of a wake up call, that we don't have proper bomb shelters here in Estonia and we should start working on it.

We have almost no proper bomb shelters because we stopped caring about them in the early 90-s.

The result of naive assumptions of the past...

And yet Estonians call us Finns naive thinking we didn't take the Russian threat seriously. We did, we just weren't openly hostile because we wanted to give them every opportunity to become a decent nation. Perhaps it was naive to even hope for that, but it was worth a try. No matter what, we have to exist with them as a neighbor after all.

We may have been friendly, but we prepared for the worst without naivety in that aspect.
Jimmy Holm
(Grupo Rookie - 135)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5056 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 20:41:27 Citar 

underground shelters in Finland:
- with a floorball court
https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/2022/05/12/finl...
- with a hockey rink
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/14/europe/helsinki-tunnels-d...

I wonder if there's a cover with the bowling alley? :)
I admire Finland.

Those are the shelters under Helsinki. Nuclear proof. They are connected to those service tunnels I showed in a video some time back. The Helsinki shelters have room for about 700,000 people.
The population of Helsinki is about 550k if I remember correctly.

The whole country has about 50,000 shelters combined.
Stefan Voggenreither
(Administrador)

Equipo de GPRO
  País:
Alemania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5057 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 21:02:10 Citar 

It seems that Scholz is hard to listen to not only Ukrainians. And one cannot count on Germany as a reliable partner in the supply of weapons either.

We are also not really happy with that. Most of out parties want that you get the weapons as soon as possible. There are already some jokes about it:

Translation of the text over the right picture: Selensky when Germany decides to supply arms to Ukraine.
And translation of the left side: Selensky when the arms are delivered.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5058 Publicado el 13-May-2022, 22:46:22 (última edición el 13-May-2022, 23:01:16 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
Quote ( Harri Pakosta @ May 13th 2022,20:34:18 )

Our practice has shown that this can be organized quite quickly. But most won't survive a direct hit from an aerial bomb. Therefore, pull your local authorities - let them improve or build new ones. There is very little pleasure huddled with a hundred people in a room designed for 70 people.

In Ukraine, new construction standards will soon be adopted, which will oblige the creation of modern shelters in new projects of any multi-storey building.

Quote ( Stefan Voggenreither @ May 13th 2022,21:02:10 )

We are also not really happy with that. Most of out parties want that you get the weapons as soon as possible. There are already some jokes about it:

Yes, we read your press and follow how the discourse has changed both among politicians and in society. But it looks like we no longer take Germany into account in our war plans, it's too expensive to wait (

But we* continue to count on you as a strong political partner, despite the Steinmeier incident. Who (and for this respect to him) had the courage and conscience to admit his erroneous policy towards Russia.

*When I write "we" - I mean the general mood, first of all, of the political elites in Ukraine.

upd: Amendment, we are still counting on military toys. Germany is in a good position here - this is not an offensive weapon - both the sheep are safe and the wolves are full, to all around is good.
https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/putins-k...
Alex Holland
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (6)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5059 Publicado el 14-May-2022, 02:41:28 Citar 
The problem with decisions ranging from whether the EU is good or bad comes down to a balance between forces trying to generate money/profit (industrialists) and governments trying to make rules that somehow have to satisfy everyone. Both sides are fighting in the same public arena but for different reasons. Governments in general are worried about the good of the whole, which is why rich EU countries give to poor EU countries in the hopes that everyone can live a good life. Poor countries are pulled up to the the standards of rich countries. Less reasons for war, crime, etc.

At the same time, the forces for growth and profit are pushing the governments for their own gains by presenting problems to the governments, who have to balance public opinion. In a simple case of oil, the government does not really care where it comes from and they try to get the lowest prices for the public. Companies that make money off oil try to buy it from the cheapest vendor (Russia) to make the most profit, but disregard long term problems (dependency) because they only care about what makes them the most money immediately. Unfortunately the public, who is not too smart, simply sees immediate impact on their own households and often favour cheap over secure.

The greatest benefit I see from a union like the EU is general stability between it's nation, where trade is easy and free. Everyone should gain in the long haul, but like the industrialists many see immediate impacts on their lives and not long term stability.

The problem introduced by the Russian psyche is linked to their past autocratic governments, all the way back to the monarchies. Russians for the most part are not aware of the meanings of democracy and equality, but are use to the use of force in all decisions. To them the west is a system they do not understand easily, so they fall back onto their old horse of telling people what they can or cannot do. Finland cannot join NATO, or else. Ukraine must join us, or else. Europe must stay out of the fight, or else. While europe and the americans have joined into willing unions (EU, North America Free Trade: Mexico, Canada, US) Russia has instead sat on their throne and tried to tell everyone around them the way it is going to be...or else. It is this mind set and lack of understanding that leads people like Dmitry, and Konstatin to not understand the other side of why the world is so upset with Russia. I like to feel that these people are not so much wrong, but instead incapable of understanding much of what is going on because of their limited feel for how others think.

In the end, institutions like NATO, the EU and other groups are stabalising influences which let us move forward as humans to perhaps a better future. Groups like the Russians fight to understand this and are caught up in the last centuries doctrine. They will be left behind as second world nations, if they cannot learn to change. The world would be better off if the Russians learned to change and became part of the world, instead of off to the side. They need to learn that all the EU countries that left them have increased their standards of living by a large margin despite internal squabbles natural to any family. My bet is that in 20 years Ukraine will be like many other EU nations. Russia, caught up with it's nationalist sentiments and autocratic governments will lag behind and fall behind the world. The west has it's problems for sure, but the alternative is far worse. I think much of this cannot be learned while you are surrounded by only one view point. My point to the Russians is take a trip to one of the EU nations for at least a couple of weeks. Talk to the man in the street and compare his life. You might just want one like it.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5060 Publicado el 14-May-2022, 10:48:36 Citar 
⚡️Ukraine probably already won the battle for Kharkiv - Institute for the Study of War

The Russians failed to encircle Kharkov, these plans can be considered failed. Moscow is conducting an orderly withdrawal of its forces, not trying to hold its ground.
Tomas Dederle
(Grupo Rookie - 86)

País:
República Checa 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5061 Publicado el 14-May-2022, 11:02:19 Citar 
Russian MP and one of the top politicians of Putin’s party, Oleg Morozov, has stated that “Poland should be the next in the line for denazification process after Ukraine".

Dear Russians, the Silence is Golden. Whatever rubbish you blow out of your mouths just only confirms you are the cancer of this world. How do you say in Russian Mein Kampf?

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #5062 Publicado el 14-May-2022, 11:25:32 (última edición el 14-May-2022, 11:38:01 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
Quote ( Tomas Dederle @ May 14th 2022,11:02:19 )

Dear Russians, the Silence is Golden.

Just that case :) It's the same thing on tv. The style is the same: they insult the top officials of other states, recall history, and call them fascists.
https://t.me/voynareal/22211 (eng sub)

Why all don't like Russians? Probably because of russophobia, without reason.

Here another one.
https://t.me/insiderUKR/32772
The head of Roscosmos Rogozin "joked" about the strike by a strategic missile system on Finland and Sweden if they join NATO

“Sarmat has no prejudice and hostile intentions towards the NATO countries either. It’s just such a job,” he wrote.

RS-28 "Sarmat" is a Russian strategic missile system with a heavy multi-stage intercontinental liquid-propellant ballistic missile.

It seems, that my bet on Rogozin as the main clown in the place of Zhirinovsky is beginning to be justified

Pedro Lopes
(Grupo Amateur - 2)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5063 Publicado el 14-May-2022, 12:35:31 Citar 
Quote ( Tomas Dederle @ May 14th 2022,11:02:19 )

Russian MP and one of the top politicians of Putin’s party, Oleg Morozov, has stated that “Poland should be the next in the line for denazification process after Ukraine".

Dear Russians, the Silence is Golden. Whatever rubbish you blow out of your mouths just only confirms you are the cancer of this world. How do you say in Russian Mein Kampf

If he said Poland will go next, probably it wont happen.
They are stupid, they are not that stupid...
Soo you're safe, for now.
Tomas Dederle
(Grupo Rookie - 86)

País:
República Checa 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #5064 Publicado el 14-May-2022, 12:57:34 Citar 
Quote ( Pedro Lopes @ May 14th 2022,12:35:31 )

Soo you're safe, for now.

show me some logic in your statement pls...
Jimmy Holm
(Grupo Rookie - 135)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5065 Publicado el 14-May-2022, 13:40:10 (última edición el 14-May-2022, 13:41:21 por Jimmy Holm) Citar 
Honestly I think quite a few Poles are hoping they try it.

But shouldn't they denazify Finland first before we have a chance to join the evil NATO?
They don't have much time to intervene.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5066 Publicado el 14-May-2022, 13:53:33 Citar 
The war in Ukraine. Total estimated losses of the Russian occupation forces for 80 days (14.05.22).
~ 27200 + 300 In the personnel
~ 1000 Prisoners
200 aircraft
163 + 1 Helicopters
1218 + 13 Tanks
2934 + 34 BBM
551 + 9 Artillery systems
88 Air Defense Means
195 + 2 MLRS
2059 + 17 Automotive equipment and fuel tanks
13 Ships and boats
411 + 6 Operational and tactical UAVs
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #5067 Publicado el 14-May-2022, 14:49:27 (última edición el 14-May-2022, 15:00:07 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
I would like to express my thoughts a little more in detail about several points around the Kharkiv direction.

The main thesis - which in itself is painful for the Russian Federation and its narrow-minded society - Russia lost the battle for Kharkov . The semantics of this sentence is much bluer and more painful than it might seem to a Western reader. In their worldview, with a deep reason, the "battle for Kharkiv" gives off phrases from the Second World War - "battle for Sevastopol" or "battle for Stalingrad." Their mythology tells them that in such a situation they cannot lose, because the Russians "do not lose", "do not retreat" and "do not abandon their own". And if the defeat near Kyiv could be attributed to "concessions in the negotiations", then the loss of one of the key areas in the battle for Donbass (which was so widely advertised a month ago) is a total fiasco, and it seems that Russian society is gradually beginning to understand that and the size of looses, and the monstrous crimes of the Russian army are true.

But this is the general message. In military terms, things are even worse. For if there are always idiots in society who are ready to hang on themselves, their car, a child and a dog with a Russian swastika, then when it comes to a fight (war), such idiots become less. And this is not only the merit of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which has made already minus almost 30k, but also of the Russian army itself - whose soldiers record such videos:
https://t.me/insiderUKR/32774 (here volunteers from the Far East - those who believed the propaganda complain that they were thrown to the slaughter and that they need to return home, because they no longer want to fight). And here you can see what the "second army of the world" is equipped with - Mosin rifles of the 1891 model: https://t.me/voynareal/22232

Now to Kharkiv. According to reliable information, which is recognized even by the Russians themselves, the Armed Forces of Ukraine reached the border of Ukraine and, according to the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, launched a counteroffensive near Izyum. This message is more psychological pressure than a real attempt to attack a huge number of Russian troops in that direction right now. But the bad news for Russia is that now the Armed Forces of Ukraine have a great opportunity to raid along the border and attack Izyum from the deep rear, thus taking those troops into pincers. To prevent this, the Russians will have to pull back forces from the Izyum direction, which in turn will weaken the offensive along the Izyum-Kramatorsk-Bakhmut line and make it possible for the troops in the JFO zone near Severodonetsk to feel "more relaxed".

Separately, for the operation in Bilogorivka - yesterday I published a photo showing that at least one BTG was lost, including engineering equipment with engineering personnel. In Russian public pages, I saw a message like "it's okay - we saw worse", but their "tragedy" is not that there are losses (they really get used to it), but that:
1. This is a complex operation to plan and conduct, which includes several difficult stages - reconnaissance, enemy suppression, preparation, crossing and securing - it turns out that the Russian army is not capable of this.
2. Such operations are planned with the expectation of a large offensive, which is thwarted, as well as more global operational plans which is thwarted too.

Here is a brief sketch of the triumph of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the "tragedy" of the Russian army, unfortunately so far local, but very important.

And to cheer up the photo - "Russia in one frame" from near Belogorovka. Russian tanks, after an unsuccessful crossing and destruction of the pontoon ferry by the forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, tried to swim back with deployed towers towards the out of enemy. But it seems that they "forgot" about the exhaust system or they were attacked by local alligators bred in secret biolaboratories;)
https://zaxid.net/resources/photos/news/202205/1542771_24871...

p.s. They have tank biathlon, and now they have artistic tank swimming :)
https://t.me/insiderUKR/32775
Página « 1 2 3 ... 168 [169170 ... 609 610 611 » Ir a la página:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados

¡Este tema ha sido cerrado por los moderadores!