Página « 1 2 3 [45 ... 13 14 15 » Ir a la página:
Autor Tema: Congratz Jari 441 respuestas
Jonathan Beagles
(Grupo Amateur - 39)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #91 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 12:43:18 Citar 
Well done Jari...a comprehensive victory. Good going :)
Vitor Novo
(Grupo Master - 3)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #92 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 12:56:33 (última edición el 14-Ene-2009, 12:58:37 por Vitor Gonçalves Novo) Citar 
Congratulations, Jari! (Or it's Heidi?...Or the two?)
Even so, excellent season.

Quote ( Mark Webster @ January 14th 2009,11:55:16 )

Congrats on the first of your three consecutive titles Jari. :)

I believe it will be four titles, if next season doesn't appear a surprise.
Leandro Sereno7
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #93 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 13:04:06 Citar 
The crown has a new owner!

Gratz, Jari!
Fabrizio Rossi
(Grupo Rookie - 40)

País:
Italia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #94 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 13:36:15 Citar 
Congratulations Jari
Mark Webster
(Grupo Amateur - 32)

País:
Escocia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #95 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 14:09:26 Citar 
Quote ( Vitor Novo @ January 14th 2009,12:56:33 )

I believe it will be four titles, if next season doesn't appear a surprise.

Perhaps, depends on how quickly his driver's rep rises.
Laila Britāle
(Grupo Master - 1)

País:
Letonia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #96 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 14:13:29 Citar 
Quote ( Tiago Meireles @ January 14th 2009,10:59:18 )

next season Heidi will win...

+1
Jari Aareskoski3
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #97 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 14:35:03 Citar 
Big thanks to everyone for congratulations! :)

Quote ( Lukas Jonaitis @ January 13th 2009,22:06:34 )

Even after having 2 accounts, robbing all data from lots of teams, you did a good job, not everyone can do that.

Well, what could I say? When I left Whiskey&Cigars I already knew practically everything what was important. I didn't join Martini for stealing their data. They know it very well and I haven't seen them complaining. And I don't think that either Heidi had any reasons to join any team for getting more data. Atleast she hasn't told even a single thing she would have learnt from Fastline or Sex drivers. And I haven't seen Fastline members complaining.

But now I see one Sex driver complaining. Are you seriously saying that Heidi joined Sex drivers for stealing their data? Nobody would believe it. Besides what I have heard it was other way round: it was you Lukas who stole her weather setups and spread them all over the game.
Nyhall Schnabel
(Grupo Amateur - 43)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #98 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 14:46:17 Citar 
Congratszz Jari!!
Ermin Covic
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Irlanda 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #99 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 14:47:41 Citar 
Congratz Jari
João Monteiro2
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #100 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 14:56:49 Citar 
Congratz Jari.

and I agree with the Tiago.
Next season Heidi will win... am i right Jari?
Rui Fonseca
(Grupo Amateur - 24)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #101 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 15:13:40 Citar 
Quote ( Jari Aareskoski @ January 14th 2009,14:35:03 )

Are you seriously saying that Heidi joined Sex drivers for stealing their data?

Wasn´t in my plans to write in this topic but saying that Jari or Heidi need to steel data from other teams can be said just from someone who really don´t know them.

Since season 1 Jari and Heidi have always been one step ahed of the majority and i´m just surprised that it took 12 seasons for one of them to be champion.

So now i have to say: congratz Jari!
Zach Heesch
(Grupo Pro - 7)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #102 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 16:37:46 (última edición el 14-Ene-2009, 16:38:06 por Zach Heesch) Citar 

Well, what could I say? When I left Whiskey&Cigars I already knew practically everything what was important. I didn't join Martini for stealing their data. They know it very well and I haven't seen them complaining. And I don't think that either Heidi had any reasons to join any team for getting more data. Atleast she hasn't told even a single thing she would have learnt from Fastline or Sex drivers. And I haven't seen Fastline members complaining.

But now I see one Sex driver complaining. Are you seriously saying that Heidi joined Sex drivers for stealing their data? Nobody would believe it. Besides what I have heard it was other way round: it was you Lukas who stole her weather setups and spread them all over the game.

There will always be someone complaining. :) No matter what happened it still remains that he has the trophy now! No * mark will be next to it saying he "stole data." He is champ and did a wonderful job! Congrats again Jari!
Valius Karalius
(Grupo Rookie - 62)

País:
Lituania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #103 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 16:56:30 Citar 
Congratulation Jari.Great job!
Marius Ruţa
(Grupo Master - 3)

País:
Rumania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #104 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 16:59:46 Citar 
Congratulation Jaari! You deserved it.

P.S. Leandro, what happened this season? Wrong strategy or just bad luck?
Lukas Jonaitis
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Lituania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #105 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 17:42:02 (última edición el 14-Ene-2009, 17:45:49 por Lukas Jonaitis) Citar 

Well, I'll show my cards if you want me to do that.
I didn't say anything about her stealing SEX data. Probably everyone knows that you were giving her data from your team so our data surely wasn't anything she didn't/couldn't know. But the point is that she was giving it to us saying 'this is made by me and only me', which was a big lie as later I found out info she was giving us is from one team we know well, and created surely not by her. After I said my opinion about this, some theory that I am sharing all teams info with all Lithuanians was made by her. And what was it based on? That Elite Lithuanians started doing better in races where qually 1 and 2 weather is different. She said Lithuanians have some kind of external forum that we share all data, even thought I haven't heard of one, well, she probably knows better. Me as only Lithuanian SEX manager become fault, some of team members believed her/Laila team instead of believing me somewhy. I needed to leave team, look like some crap just because I said true about what is she doing. After all this finished, one of her teammates that I never thought could do that confirmed that I wasn't wrong about her.

I don't want to believe Martinis were happy about that their info was shared with at least more 2 or 3 teams.

I don't have much against you, just that it's a very big advantage of having 2 accounts and sharing info from one to another, plus, don't act like you didn't know everything about Heidi's lies and that she was giving your teams data away. I won't believe.
Laila Britāle
(Grupo Master - 1)

País:
Letonia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #106 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 17:55:16 Citar 
Lukas, ask to yourself - who are you? Who? You was in team which become from dark background to champions. Why? How? How you can say those things about people who made that team. Because you are nothing (zero) wihtout things learned from Heidi. And you are still strong because of that knowledge.

sore loser!
Aleksander Bracko
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Eslovenia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #107 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 18:00:59 Citar 
gratz Jari!
Lukas Jonaitis
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Lituania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #108 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 18:13:48 (última edición el 14-Ene-2009, 18:16:42 por Lukas Jonaitis) Citar 
Quote ( Laila Britāle @ January 14th 2009,17:55:16 )

Lukas, ask to yourself - who are you? Who? You was in team which become from dark background to champions. Why? How? How you can say those things about people who made that team. Because you are nothing (zero) wihtout things learned from Heidi. And you are still strong because of that knowledge.

sore loser!

Laila, you are not the one that should talk. :)

I haven't got anything from Heidi, I wasn't in team with her for a long time. TBH, I was strongest when I have just reached master, without having any real team help, just my own brains and knowledge, as it looks like more you do what team says - more mistakes you do. Plus don't say Heidi got us from 'dark to champions'. It was every member of SEX who did that, and it doesn't matter much as it shows all members did well in one season, any team can win team title.

Any ways, sorry for all this off topic, congratz Jari once again, if being right, I have no rights to blame you, just you and Heidi are like one person.
Laila Britāle
(Grupo Master - 1)

País:
Letonia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #109 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 18:41:37 Citar 
Yep i am not one who should talk...

I have not more than 3 minutes lap record and didnt wrote in my profile that someone should die.....yet :)

You are right Lukas - i am not one who should talk.

i love you too Lukas!!! But you broke my hearth

back to topic please :)
Sara Taylor
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #110 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 18:45:23 Citar 
can i have dataz please :-( ?

oh, well done Jari :D
Pasi Roininen
(Grupo Pro - 7)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #111 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 18:48:10 Citar 
Congrats Jari A :)

Finn Win always :)
Rimantas Sagatas4
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Lituania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #112 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 18:51:04 (última edición el 14-Ene-2009, 18:51:29 por Rimantas Sagatas) Citar 
Quote ( Pasi Roininen @ January 14th 2009,18:48:10 )

Finn Win always :)

Wrong. It's first Finn who won championship over 12 seasons.
Oh I see, you mean Finn Win 1 of 12 always ;Dpp
João Monteiro2
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #113 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 18:55:40 Citar 
let them land, let them land...!
Jari Aareskoski3
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #114 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 19:09:52 Citar 
Quote ( Lukas Jonaitis @ January 14th 2009,17:42:02 )

I don't want to believe Martinis were happy about that their info was shared with at least more 2 or 3 teams.

Could you find any prove that their data was shared? Please, send it to me if you find something.

But I don't believe it's possible because she was never interested about Martini's data. I think all data she shared was her own.
Toygun Senler6
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Turquía 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #115 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 19:14:35 Citar 
Quote ( Lukas Jonaitis @ January 14th 2009,17:42:02 )

I think I have to say a few words here.

First of all, this data stealing from us by Jari idea is purely funny. I consider myself an experienced manager of the game and I can honestly tell you that if Jari learned 1 thing from me, I learned at least 10 things from him about the game. I can only talk for my own part and thats my truth.

What you call data stealing is in fact just being ahead of others in thinking. My relative success is due to something which was not really thought by any players at that time and this idea of Jari made us learn many things about the game. You have to trust me on this one.

Even his stay was not very long and I still feel bad about that:), if Jari learned a few things from Martini, he showed us much more.

Therefore, I do congratulate him for the first of many championships.Sky is the limit would be a good term to use for him but in GPRO rep is the limit:)
Lukas Jonaitis
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Lituania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #116 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 19:20:29 Citar 
Quote ( Toygun Senler @ January 14th 2009,19:14:35 )

I think I have to say a few words here.

First of all, this data stealing from us by Jari idea is purely funny. I consider myself an experienced manager of the game and I can honestly tell you that if Jari learned 1 thing from me, I learned at least 10 things from him about the game. I can only talk for my own part and thats my truth.

What you call data stealing is in fact just being ahead of others in thinking. My relative success is due to something which was not really thought by any players at that time and this idea of Jari made us learn many things about the game. You have to trust me on this one.

Even his stay was not very long and I still feel bad about that:), if Jari learned a few things from Martini, he showed us much more.

Toygun, I think you got me wrong. I don't blame Jari, he was in your team and had all rights to use that data, but the OTHER person who wasn't in team surely hadn't got rights to do whatever she wants with it. It wouldn't be my business really, if she wouldn't blame me for everything she was doing, and using me as one to save herself.
Jari Luostarinen
(Grupo Rookie - 10)

País:
Finlandia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #117 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 19:21:49 Citar 
congrats jari!
Koen De Heldt
(Grupo Master - 1)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #118 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 20:12:53 Citar 
Lukas if you keep talking about the "OTHER" person, then open another topic, this is about the congratz for the new elite champion...

and just one note off-topic:
a lot of friends, family-relatives play this game, and they all can share data if they want to....
and since when did you knew that they were married? Just this season because Vlad changed the names without telling?!
Lukas Giniotis
(Grupo Amateur - 8)

País:
Lituania 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #119 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 20:23:58 Citar 
Congratz Jari.
Tiago Meireles
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #120 Publicado el 14-Ene-2009, 20:35:14 Citar 
Quote ( Koen De Heldt @ January 14th 2009,20:12:53 )

they were married?

I thought they were brother and sister...

Página « 1 2 3 [45 ... 13 14 15 » Ir a la página:

Responder a este tema