Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Truth & Knowledge Championship Cup Lisää tämä ketju sivuutuslistalle Lisää tämä ketju seurantalistalle
Sivu [1
Forum ketjun kysely
Do you want to have this Opportunity?
Kirjaudu äänestääksesi tai tarkastaaksesi tulos
Aloittaja Aihe: Truth & Knowledge Championship Cup 27 vastausta
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Ryhmä Pro - 18)

Postia: 1008
  Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (22)   En pidä viestistä (7)
Vanha viesti #1 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 08:31:22 Quote 
Dear Rookie. Amateur & Pro.
- Build the Car you Want.!!!
- Create α Driver as you like.!!!
- Run in an extra RACE every Sunday.!!!
- Fight in a Randomly Group, ...to pass on the next round.!!!
- Show who you really are, ...to the Masters of the Game.!!!

...you will participate in this Challenge.???

if ...YES, the Truth & Knowledge Championship Cup ...exist.!!!
if ...NO, Don't worry, be Happy.!!!

Nikos Roukas
(Ryhmä Amateur - 91)

Postia: 2
  Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (2)   En pidä viestistä (4)
Vanha viesti #2 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 10:51:56 Quote 
It's a very good idea
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Ryhmä Elite)

Postia: 5682
  Maa:
Puola 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (0)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #3 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 11:10:27 Quote 
I'd say it could be an interesting idea for a silly game. But cannot imagine it as part of GPRO. Can you please give more details? Especially how do you see the financial aspect of creating the driver and the car.
Antonio Guzzo
(Ryhmä Amateur - 90)

Postia: 200
  Maa:
Brasilia 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (5)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #4 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 13:08:22 (viimeksi muokattu 12.07.2019, 13:10:39 Antonio Guzzo toimesta) Quote 
I see this idea as redundant.
It would be more interesting to exclude those who show no real interest in the GPRO, creating a false number of stakeholders.
The bottleneck for promotion is already tight, not needing a fictitious tournament anymore.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Ryhmä Pro - 1)

Postia: 2728
  Maa:
Meksiko 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (4)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #5 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 13:29:18 Quote 
Quote ( Antonio Guzzo @ July 12th 2019,13:08:22 )

I see this idea as redundant.
It would be more interesting to exclude those who show no real interest in the GPRO, creating a false number of stakeholders.
The bottleneck for promotion is already tight, not needing a fictitious tournament anymore.

It is not fictitious it is a separate league/GPRO.

Based on another post he made elsewhere (most.probably on suggestions) he is requesting a parallel game to the one we have.

Requires programming, development, mods working on Sundays to overview the post race update (it is mostly automatic but every once in a while there is a glitch) and to manually update it.

So unless Ioannis is plannning investing his own resources (financial and time) he is just putting on the burden to Vlad to create and run a new game.

To be honest I prefer the development of the new engine and we know that is slowly developing due to lack of resources.
Roland Postle10
(Ryhmä Elite)

Postia: 1855
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (2)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #6 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 14:13:32 Quote 
Why are Master & Elite managers excluded :(
Mark Pinnick
(Ryhmä Amateur - 66)

Postia: 673
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (4)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #7 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 14:25:15 Quote 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ July 12th 2019,14:13:32 )

Because you smell! :p
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Ryhmä Pro - 18)

Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (5)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #8 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 14:37:44 (viimeksi muokattu 12.07.2019, 14:39:18 Ioannis Kalogirou toimesta) Quote 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ July 12th 2019,11:10:27 )

Can you please give more details? Especially how do you see the financial aspect of creating the driver and the car.

- Hi Tomec. (first sorry for my terrible English and many times say other things that I wanted)
The Main Idea is Simple.
1. The GPRO give as a specify amount of money to Create the Packet CAR & DRIVER for Each Race in specify Track.
...in a Platform we Build the Car with Any Level Parts we want and see the Cost.
...in the same Platform will be and the skills of the Driver (with max OA defined from the GPRO too)
...After the first this step Created Car & Driver but in a second Step we can SPEND all the Money from the amount to Train the Driver (Unlimited times to zero the money)
2. This procedure will be from the begin for Every Race.!!! ...with different Car Amounts, or OA Drivers, or Tyres to the Sunday Race.
3. the details are to many but I say will need 9 Races (8 Sundays & 1 Saturday (the last of season) to Complete This Independent Game.
4. A Game with Half of Rules for a Cup and the other Half from a Championship.

- Before I Publish anything I asked Vlad to say his Opinion.!!!
...He Answer that it's Interesting Idea, but after left Jukka Sireni it's difficult to support it Now.!!!
:)
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Ryhmä Pro - 18)

Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (8)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #9 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 14:52:08 Quote 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ July 12th 2019,14:13:32 )

-Hi Roland.!!!
...excluded from the Vote ...no from the Game.!!! (because always say "NO" to Any Idea disturb his Empire. ...like today the 95% of "NO" Will be from them)
Jon Day
(Ryhmä Pro - 23)

Postia: 10019
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (8)   En pidä viestistä (2)
Vanha viesti #10 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 14:56:51 Quote 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ July 12th 2019,14:52:08 )

(because always say "NO"
Lol...Democracy at its finest. :D

Tomek Kiełpiński
(Ryhmä Elite)

Postia: 5682
  Maa:
Puola 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (3)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #11 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 14:56:56 Quote 
Everything clear for me, Ioannis. Your English is perfectly understandable :-)

So a standalone competition, with separate budget and rules, based on GPRO engine.

Interesting. Too bad there are no resources to program it.

Jasper Coosemans1
(Ryhmä Master - 2)

Postia: 3021
  Maa:
Belgia 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (9)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #12 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 15:08:17 Quote 
Build your custom car and driver and use the same engine as GPRO, that means you're creating a giant data farm. My team could learn a hell of a lot from something like that, but I think it damages the core of GPRO which is to learn as you go along.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Ryhmä Pro - 1)

Postia: 2728
  Maa:
Meksiko 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (0)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #13 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 15:09:54 Quote 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ July 12th 2019,14:52:08 )

-Hi Roland.!!!
...excluded from the Vote ...no from the Game.!!! (because always say "NO" to Any Idea disturb his Empire. ...like today the 95% of "NO" Will be from them)

Ok when I.first voted NO i was one in 7 that is roughly 14% so don't tell me.that the other 6 were Masters and Elite.

Now I represent only 3% which would.mean that 32 maater and elite have voted no?

With that comment you remind me.of our current president that makes polls in meetings where he knows most of.them will vote his way.

So you prefer Rookies, and Amateurs that know less about the game?

Ioannnis hearing a "it's interesting" from Vlad does.not.mean he's comitted, specially with low reaources.

Jon Day
(Ryhmä Pro - 23)

Postia: 10019
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (2)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #14 lähetetty 12.07.2019, 22:09:58 (viimeksi muokattu 12.07.2019, 22:10:30 Jon Day toimesta) Quote 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ July 12th 2019,15:09:54 )

Ioannnis hearing a "it's interesting" from Vlad does.not.mean he's comitted, specially with low reaources.
Yes Eduardo, its the GPRO equivalent of your Dad saying "we'll see" or "wait till Christmas". :D
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Ryhmä Pro - 18)

Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (4)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #15 lähetetty 13.07.2019, 10:18:03 (viimeksi muokattu 13.07.2019, 10:31:26 Ioannis Kalogirou toimesta) Quote 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ July 12th 2019,15:08:17 )

that means you're creating a giant data farm.

- Hi Jasper.!!! ...You hit the point.!!!
...2 Years Now I am looking for an Argument to Give Back the Interesting to the disappointed Managers, to Stop at last the bleeding and Save the Game.!!! (so the Smart Boys Who Vote "NO"with so great ease, They will continue in future to have LIVE GAME to PLAY.)
...So I Create an Argument to be the Holy Grail of ROOKIES and New-Entries to Have the Opportunity to Learn with Fun, Alone, to Experiment Every Sunday with the last Friday Race to see fast the Real Meaning of this Game.!!!
...Even Now the most New Leave the Game after 2-3 races.!!! ...Now we Stop that and we achieve the Opposite.!!! ...to Invite all the Managers New & Old his Friends to Enjoy this AMAZING GAME.!!!

- Everybody Continue to Fight in "Truth & Knowledge Cup" ...until the END.!!! 9 Races.!!!
...I Create a Smart Mechanism to have the Opportunity to Fight, Learn & Enjoy all the Managers.!!!
- After Each Race the Half Managers go to the Next as Greens.!!! (1-20th position places) ...and the Other Half (21-40 positions) as Oranges.
...the Greens after the Races Always will be less until the Final 1 Group to the 9Th Race.-
...the Oranges will increase, ...but with wining Points and Other Surprises will improve his final Position.!!!

I Thing Vlad will find the Way to Make this Gift to as to the Game and to Himself soon.!!!
...we Are Here to Help.

- Good Day from "Wounded" But always Irresistible & Beautiful Sithonia/Chalkidiki/Macedonia/Greece.-
Kieran Taylor
(Ryhmä Rookie - 114)

Postia: 431
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (3)   En pidä viestistä (3)
Vanha viesti #16 lähetetty 13.07.2019, 10:39:26 (viimeksi muokattu 13.07.2019, 10:45:28 Kieran Taylor toimesta) Quote 
I think Newcastle United should join the Scottish premier league, but also stay in the English premier, but are allowed to pick players from the whole premier league like a fantasy football league, the top 6 aren’t allowed a say in this because I’m gonna steal there players as to be honest I can’t afford them.

This is will be the best league showing my skills that definitely have not been caught wanting in the hardest league on the planet. True story

I shall call it, see told you I’m mint if I had everything handed to me on a plate
P.s. condolences for recent freak storm in your part of the world
Stuart Foster
(Ryhmä Amateur - 86)

Postia: 12459
  Maa:
Wales 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #17 lähetetty 13.07.2019, 16:20:12 (viimeksi muokattu 13.07.2019, 16:30:17 Stuart Foster toimesta) Quote 
Question is, would you be happy if Sunderland were allowed to be in League One AND the Scottish Premier, since that's about the level of the league north of the border, surely all the North East teams could join and you play like 16 local derbies per season (cos they play each other x4). Middlesbrough would of course also be in there. And Probably even Gateshead. lol ;)

Serious note : I always admire anyone who makes up new ideas. I don't think they ALWAYS get poo-pooed by serial naysayers from Elite/Master (or those from a lower level that have any kind of feeling of being of an esteemed view above everyone). But I also think its important that people like Ioannis keep making suggestions cos the game shouldn't just stand still, its always good that managers are encouraged (or thrust upon) new challenges.

I'm not sure about the suggestion here though. To me it sounds like Fantasy Football like where you have X amount of money and can basically either use it to build the perfect driver or car, depending which you'd prefer. That said, I always liked the idea of Private Leagues, though obviously since Jukka left I guess that's on the back burner cos Vlad has to do most or all of the work himself now. But yeah, having some kind of 'arcade' mode, which this kinda sounds like, maybe it could have a place if done well. Guess it depends on a lot of things - mainly the will, desire and feeling about it of El Prisidente :)

My gut feeling is : He enjoys weekend time to himself (of which he probably has precious little of anyway).

Ioannis Kalogirou
(Ryhmä Pro - 18)

Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (3)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #18 lähetetty 26.07.2019, 08:17:49 (viimeksi muokattu 26.07.2019, 08:22:17 Ioannis Kalogirou toimesta) Quote 
- Dear Rookie.!!! ...Vote and Support this New Idea which will metamorphosis and will change your future.!!!
- Dear Amateur.!!! ...Vote and Support to Find the Key who Open the Knowledge.!!!
- Dear Pro.!!! ...Support to stopped being the poor relative.!!!
- Dear inspired Masters & Elite.!!! ...Support to Save the Game to have it in the future.!!!

...the big Negative Gap from the HOLDERS of the game for themselves.!!!
...is Zero Now.!!! 50 Yes - 50 No (26/7/2019 8:15)
...we have 2 more Days to give the Message.

Nobody can stop the EVOLUTION.-
Mark Blackwell
(Ryhmä Amateur - 64)

Postia: 11
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (1)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #19 lähetetty 26.07.2019, 12:23:32 (viimeksi muokattu 26.07.2019, 12:38:48 Mark Blackwell toimesta) Quote 
I like the idea of a 'simplified' GPRO that allows people to participate briefly for nine races, to see how they enjoy the concept. If they enjoy the 'Championship Cup' we can then invite them to try GPRO at the rookie level. So it could be an introduction or springboard into GPRO proper.

I also like the idea you can alter set-ups and see the impact of changes much quicker. Of course this could threaten the secrecy behind the existing algorithms that drive the current GPRO game. This could be a concern to Vlad and Jukka as it might then require them to speed up modifications to stay ahead of the algorithm 'discovery curve'.

I doubt it will happen due to cost and time constraints, but I'm all for trying things to see how they work. I'd sooner try an idea and see it fail than not attempt something and miss out on a valuable development opportunity!

Of course this last statement assumes the idea is doable and hasn't got other (possibly dangerous) side-effects or consequences. Just for example if the new game was more fun than the existing one could existing GPRO involvement reduce in favour of the cup? Who knows?
Michael Jones
(Ryhmä Pro - 25)

Postia: 1386
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #20 lähetetty 26.07.2019, 13:05:17 Quote 
I cant see this suggestion having any effect on retention of new players..

They join presumably because they think its a playstation type game then they realise they have to use brain cells to play it so leave .IMO.
Roy Mitchell
(Ryhmä Pro - 15)

Postia: 5905
  Maa:
Kanada 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #21 lähetetty 27.07.2019, 05:30:27 (viimeksi muokattu 27.07.2019, 05:31:01 Roy Mitchell toimesta) Quote 
Why so negative, Michael? I'm sure there is justification to a separate league in Gpro. :)

Personally, I could not see me having the time required to set-up 2 races and can not envision that providing any more help in Gpro racing.

Another data base, yes. Value?? is debatable. Will it retain new managers is questionable, at best. If they are not ready to put in some serious time, they will not be enticed by a separate race format. Add to that, new members may stray to the NEW format rather than the Gpro management/racing game we all love.

I doubt that admin can accommodate another race format and I would prefer the focus on the core of Gpro gaming. Just my opinion for what's it's worth.
Stefan Olofsson
(Ryhmä Pro - 19)

Postia: 271
  Maa:
Ruotsi 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (0)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #22 lähetetty 27.07.2019, 08:55:26 Quote 
First I thought this was an interesting idea. Then from some of the comments I could see negatives as it could help collecting exactly the data we need. But then, it could be fine if practice and testing are excluded, and I don't really see that those sessions are needed in this game.
So, I liked the post, voted no, but now kind of like it. :)
Emmanuel Manfre
(Ryhmä Master - 5)

Postia: 987
  Maa:
Ranska 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #23 lähetetty 18.03.2020, 19:55:26 Quote 
Is the game opened ?
Florencia Caro
(Ryhmä Master - 4)

GPRO Crew
Postia: 17135
  Maa:
Argentiina 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #24 lähetetty 18.03.2020, 20:09:02 (viimeksi muokattu 18.03.2020, 20:09:15 Florencia Caro toimesta) Quote 
Quote ( Emmanuel Manfre @ March 18th 2020,19:55:26 )

Is the game opened ?

It's not a silly game, but a proposal Ioannis made, similar to private leagues or others suggestions we have seen before.

Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ July 12th 2019,14:37:44 )

...He Answer that it's Interesting Idea, but after left Jukka Sireni it's difficult to support it Now.!!!

It's unlikely to happen if the game development team doesn't get a new admin or 2 :)
Mark Pinnick
(Ryhmä Pro - 6)

Postia: 673
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #25 lähetetty 19.03.2020, 13:03:06 (viimeksi muokattu 19.03.2020, 13:03:19 Mark Pinnick toimesta) Quote 
Quote ( Emmanuel Manfre @ March 18th 2020,19:55:26 )

Is the game opened ?

Master wasn't included!! :p
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Ryhmä Amateur - 4)

Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #26 lähetetty 19.03.2020, 15:48:08 Quote 

Quote ( Mark Pinnick @ March 19th 2020,13:03:06 )

Master wasn't included!! :p

...Everybody Included.!!! :)
Panayiótis Papanikoláou
(Ryhmä Pro - 9)

Postia: 6
  Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #27 lähetetty 10.05.2020, 09:18:02 Quote 
very good suggestion Ioannis. I vote yes
Juany Alfonzo
(Ryhmä Rookie - 154)

Postia: 12
  Maa:
Uruguay 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #28 lähetetty 27.02.2023, 20:20:20 Quote 
well boto yes 👀🤔
Sivu [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Truth & Knowledge Championship Cup Lisää tämä ketju sivuutuslistalle Lisää tämä ketju seurantalistalle

Vastaa tähän ketjuun