Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 Belgian Grand Prix Lisää tämä ketju sivuutuslistalle Lisää tämä ketju seurantalistalle
Sivu « 1 2 3 [4 Siirry suoraan sivulle:
Aloittaja Aihe: [F1] 2019 Belgian Grand Prix 92 vastausta
Martti Kaasik
(Ryhmä Pro - 21)

Postia: 1223
  Maa:
Viro 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (1)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #91 lähetetty 2.09.2019, 12:38:56 Quote 
Quote ( Alessandro Casagrande @ September 2nd 2019,00:25:14 )

Max is now more mature. In the first seasons he was a natural talent but was too aggressive and didn't used the brain a lot. He was also arrogant, saying that that was his driving style and he would not change it.

Well, he changed it and he is now a stronger driver, imho.
Agreed. He is great driver and for a moment started to look like he would not use his talent and would be some crash happy loose gun... But then he changed it over night and started to finish races and bring in great results. Which shows again that he is supper talent. I'm not his fan but I respect him as a great driver. And he brings to F1 something that seemed to be missing for long time.
Dominik Karda
(Ryhmä Pro - 21)

Postia: 5425
  Maa:
Tšekki 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (0)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #92 lähetetty 2.09.2019, 15:21:36 Quote 
I think Ricciardo was slowed down by the damaged car of Max, and then Stroll ran into the back of Ricciardo.
Luke Frost
(Ryhmä Rookie - 11)

Postia: 11111
  Maa:
Australia 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (0)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #93 lähetetty 8.09.2019, 02:57:09 Quote 
Quote ( Dominik Karda @ September 2nd 2019,15:21:36 )

I think Ricciardo was slowed down by the damaged car of Max, and then Stroll ran into the back of Ricciardo.

If you mean throughout the race, you're wrong..
He was well on his way to finishing 5th after the Mclaren crash IF they pitted him when all around him pitted.
Renault are destroying this guy
I hope Mercedes or Ferrari pick him up before he retires, he needs a fair shot at the title.
Sivu « 1 2 3 [4 Siirry suoraan sivulle:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 Belgian Grand Prix Lisää tämä ketju sivuutuslistalle Lisää tämä ketju seurantalistalle

Vastaa tähän ketjuun