Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] The Town of Clammy Wetlow - END Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [12 3 ... 57 58 59 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: [Mafia] The Town of Clammy Wetlow - END 1751 replies
Phil Maunder
(Group Pro - 7)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Jan 17th 2016, 19:01:23 (last edited Feb 15th 2016, 21:54:42 by Phil Maunder) Quote 
GAME STATUS

END - SERIAL KILLER WINS!!

This is a 13 player semi-open game following the C9++ template on mafia wiki as linked below in the game rules.

Phil Maunder
(Group Pro - 7)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Old post #2 posted Jan 17th 2016, 19:02:50 (last edited Feb 15th 2016, 22:21:58 by Phil Maunder) Quote 
PLAYER LIST

1. Andy Smith /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=244517
Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1

2. Kirsty Ridley /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=299039
Doctor - Killed Night 1

3. Ivelin Dobrev /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=77571
Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2

4. Paul Williams /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=373524 - Replaced by Sudeep D1
Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2

5. Rocco Stallone /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=526575 - Replaced by Sudeep Day 3
Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 4 then posthumously mod-killed for being a dick 

6. Gareth Griffiths /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=656619
Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1

7. Alan Tansley /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=81040 - Replaced by Andy Day 3
Mafia Goon - Killed Night 3

8. Tim-Oliver Wagner /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=5751
Vigilante - Killed Night 3

9. Freddie Higgs /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=59297 - Replaced by Gareth Day 3
 1 Shot Cop - Killed Night 4

10. Alex Nikodem-Wing /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=488428
Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1

11. Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=71650
 Serial Killer - ***WINS***

12. Jeremy Davis /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=28171
Mafia Roleblocker - Killed Night 2

13. Daryl Gee /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=10208
Vanilla Town - Killed Night 5

r1. Sudeep Pednekar /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=627788

r2.
Phil Maunder
(Group Pro - 7)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Old post #3 posted Jan 17th 2016, 19:03:25 (last edited Jan 19th 2016, 23:23:21 by Phil Maunder) Quote 
GAME RULES

This is a 13 player, semi-open game. Information on the game set up can be found here http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B as it follows the C9++ game template at Mafia Wiki

but as always.....

Read all the rules, there may be some new ones!

General

1) Always play to win (this doesn’t mean you need to survive, unless your win condition specifically says so)

2) Basic Mafia information can be found at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_guide and some information on basic mafia roles can be found in the Flash guide found here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610085
This is only meant as a guide and does not cover all possibilities and variations.

3) All roles will be assigned randomly. Random.org will be used for everything that requires randomness: http://www.random.org/

Activity Level

1) All living players are normally required to post at least one content posts per 24 hours (the weekend will count as one 24 hour period for the purpose of this rule). The definition of content is at my sole discretion. While this is the minimum that will normally be allowed, more activity will be expected. If something comes up that means you become unavailable then PM me and we can discuss how to proceed.

Activity Level

1) Voting in this game is mandatory. “No lynch” is a valid option. All players must have a valid vote in place when any deadline is reached. If instalynch is reached (a majority of votes on one player, as in over 50% of the total votes) then this rule will not apply.

2) Players are required to vote in a standard GPRO Mafia fashion; votes must be in a separate line, preferably with an empty line above and below to make them clear (but this is not a requirement), votes must be in bold, votes must be preceded by ##. If you are unsure how to do this then please PM me and I will happily explain. Votes not following this format will be invalid. Voting for a player must be preceded by an unvote if you already have a vote in place. Unvotes must be of the format "##Unvote player name" and failure to unvote in the correct format will also result in an invalid vote having been cast. Please try and get your spelling correct and check your typing, but as long as it is clear what you mean and who you are referring to then the vote will be counted.

##Vote Phil

is the correct format.

##Unvote Phil

is the correct format.

##Unvote

is not accepted in this game.

3) If a lynch deadline is reached without anyone being instalynched, then there will be no lynch and the game will go into a night phase.

4) If any player is replaced, I may choose to extend any deadline currently in place. This is totally at my discretion.

5) If any player dies during a game day for any reason within 24 hours of the lynch deadline, then the lynch deadline will be extended to give at least 24 hours from the kill being posted in the thread. It may be extended longer to make sure the game day finishes at a suitable time. If a lynch is reached before any such death is posted in thread, then I may revert the vote count back to what it was when the kill was made.

Posting

1) Dead players cannot talk. To be clear, dead players cannot talk in the game thread and they cannot talk in any off thread quicktopic, that you may have been permitted while alive as stated in your role PM. There will be no zombie posts in this game. Any player that makes such a post may be refused entry into any future game hosted by me. I advise all dead players to continue to follow the game as being dead might not mean you are dead forever and may not mean you cannot influence the game.

2) Editing posts is strictly forbidden. If you are not happy with what you are about to post then I would suggest that you take time to read what you are posting before pressing the “post reply” button. For those new to mafia, this does mean that double and treble posting (or more) is permitted.

3) Quoting your role PM, any PM you receive from me or anything I write off thread, such as in a Mafia QT, is strictly forbidden. Discussing the structure or wording of your role PM is against the spirit of the game and is forbidden. You must paraphrase any communication you receive from me and, unless specifically given permission by me, you should not mention any punishment at all, even paraphrased. If you are unsure about what you want to post in thread then you probably shouldn’t be posting it, but feel free to ask me first for clarification.

4) You may not quote communication from any off thread QT. You may paraphrase such communication if you wish to share it.

Off Thread Communication

1) You are not entitled to communicate about this game with anyone outside of this thread unless your role PM specifically states that you can, and then only in the way that is stated in your role PM. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust that is needed to play these games fairly.

2) No talking about the game to anyone outside of the game, even if they are not playing and even if you, or they, are dead, without my express permission. This includes mentioning the game, or anything regarding the game, no matter how insignificant you think it might be, in any other forum (game or general mafia thread) while this game is still running. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust needed to play these games fairly. This rule also means, as it is in play in every game, that you may not discuss or comment on any game that is currently being played until it is complete.

3) If anyone, playing or not, attempts to contact you about anything regarding the game then you should not respond to it and you should inform me immediately.

Night Phase & Night Actions

1) There will be NO twilight (talking after a lynch has been decided) in this game. After a lynch the game will proceed to the night phase. Once an instalynch situation is reached, you are expected to stop posting. Anyone posting after an instalynch has been reached will be punished if it is by anything more than a few seconds. (I recommend cutting your full post, refreshing the thread and then pasting and posting to make sure nothing has been added since you started typing, especially if you are typing a large post).

2) You will be provided with a deadline to provide your night actions. Failure to send your night action (or a PM stating you are not performing your night action) before this deadline may result in your night action being unsuccessful or used randomly, at my discretion. You may also be punished. If I receive all night actions in good time, then I may consider starting the day phase earlier than advertised.

3) Night actions cannot be altered after they have been sent, so make sure you are happy with them before sending the PM.

Behaviour

1) You are not forced to like each other but the fact that you badly want so and so lynched does not give you the right to be nasty to him or her. Criticism and heated debates are fine, and encouraged. Insulting will be allowed, but try not to go over the top or I may step in.

2) Do not discuss the wording of your win condition and do not ask about the wording of other players’ win conditions. Anyone doing so is likely to be modkilled (as it is against the spirit of the game to try and find out people’s alignment or reveal your alignment in this way).

3) Using site mechanics is against the spirit of the game and should not be used. It is perfectly OK to see someone has been posting elsewhere and comment on that, but anything else is off limits, such as looking at profiles or monitoring their activity.

4) Do not use the "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" during the game, regardless of you being alive or dead. Trying to express an opinion in this way is against the spirit of the game, especially as mods can view who is doing this for nothing and others need to pay. If you have something to say, say it in thread. If you can't talk in thread, such as being dead, then you shouldn't have the ability to communicate your opinion in any way.

Punishment

1) I reserve the right to punish, replace or modkill anyone for breaking any of the rules above. I would hope this would never become necessary. Modkills are strictly a last resort or for rule breaking that leaves no option. If a townie is modkilled, the day will end.

2) Anyone needing replaced without a very good reason or anyone that is modkilled for flaking or deliberate rule breaking has a good chance of not being accepted in to any of my future games, and other hosts probably wouldn’t look kindly on it either.

3) Any modkill will be specifically stated as such in the game. If it doesn’t say “modkill” then it wasn’t a modkill. If it does say “modkill” then it is. Simples!

4) Anyone modkilled forfeits their original win condition and has it altered to that of a survivor. Basically, if you are modkilled, you do not win regardless of what happens in the game.

5) If you think I have made a mistake feel free to point it out via PM and I will clarify it.

Game Specific Rules

1) This is a semi-open game following the template found at http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B.

2) Some flavour may be added in game to describe the unfortunate town of Clammy Wetlow and its dysfunctional inhabitants, however the actual game structure will remain un-themed. Role names and abilities will be allocated exactly as the game template. Character names are not in use.

3) This is not a bastard game. I have taken ever care to follow the game format exactly as linked above. Random.org has been used to determine game structure.
Phil Maunder
(Group Pro - 7)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Old post #4 posted Jan 17th 2016, 19:03:31 (last edited Feb 15th 2016, 22:25:35 by Phil Maunder) Quote 
GAME EVENTS
(times shown are CET -1 hour)

19th Jan - 18.00 Role PM's sent
19th Jan - 19.15 Game Start
23rd Jan - 09.40 Day 1 deadline brought forward to Wednesday 27th January
25th Jan - 21.00 Paul Williams is replaced by Sudeep Pednekar

Deaths:
Andy Smith (Vanilla Town) - lynched day 1
Alex Nikodem-Wing (Vanilla Town) and Kirsty Ridley (Doctor) - killed night 1
Gareth Griffiths (Vanilla Town) - lynched day 2
Sudeep Pednekar (Vanilla Town), Ivelin Dobrev (Vanilla Town) and Jeremy Davis (Mafia Roleblocker) - killed night 2
Alan Tansley / Andy Smith (Mafia Goon) and Tim-Oliver Wagner (Vigilante) - killed night 3
Rocco Stallone / Sudeep Pednekar - lynched Day 4
Freddie Higgs / Gareth Griffiths and Daryl Gee - Killed Night 4 / 5

Vote Counts:

Day 1
20th Jan - 19.50 Day 1 Official Vote Count 1.1
21st Jan - 20.00 Day 1 Official Vote Count 1.2
23rd Jan - 09.40 Day 1 Offciial Vote Count 1.3
25th Jan - 20.30 Day 1 Official Vote Count 1.4
26th Jan - 19.20 Day 1 Official Vote Count 1.5
27th Jan - 18.45 Day 1 Official Vote Count 1.6
27th Jan - 20.31 Day 1 Official Vote Count 1.7
27th Jan - 21.30 Day 1 Official Vote Count 1.8 (Final Day 1 Count)

Day 2
28th Jan - 20.00 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.0 (Start of Day 2)
29th Jan - 17.45 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.1
1st Feb - 15.40 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.2
1st Feb - 21.00 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.3
2nd Feb - 13.30 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.4
3rd Feb - 10.40 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.5
4th Feb - 19.30 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.6
4th Feb - 21.30 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.7
4th Feb - 21.45 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.8
4th Feb - 21.50 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.9
4th Feb - 22.00 Day 2 Official Vote Count 2.1.1 (Final Day 2 Count)

Day 3
5th Feb - 18.50 Day 3 Official Vote Count 3.0 (Start of Day 3)
9th Feb - 20.50 Day 3 Official Vote Count 3.1
11th Feb - 10.15 Day 3 Official Vote Count 3.2
11th Feb - 21.00 Day 3 Official Vote Count 3.3
12th Feb - 18.00 Day 3 Official Vote Count 3.4
12th Feb - 22.55 Day 3 Official Vote Count 3.5
12th Feb - 23.00 Day 3 Official Vote Count 3.6 (Final Day 3 Count)

Day 4
14th Feb - 15.30 Day 4 Official Vote Count 4.0 (Start of Day 4)
15th Feb - 18.00 Day 4 Official Vote Count 4.1 (End of Day 4)
Phil Maunder
(Group Pro - 7)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Old post #5 posted Jan 17th 2016, 19:03:39 (last edited Jan 19th 2016, 23:24:42 by Phil Maunder) Quote 
"Far flung from the rest of civilisation sits the town of Clammy Wetlow. On the edge of the abysal plains and in the shadow of the Bald mountains this small town resides, like a pimple on an otherwise baron landscape.

Over the years I have visited the town many times for I am Father Callahan, one of the sole survivors from those fateful few weeks which saw the town changed forever. But then you already knew that didn't you? For that is why everyone seeks me out... to learn the truth about that place. I've learned to recognise the way people hide their panic & alarm as they ask me to tell them everything I know. They come not out of curiosity, but in hope that there can be no way everything they have heard could possibly be true.

The story of what horrors did eventually befall that town are probably best left for another day - perhaps when there is more interest to hear them - but for now I will tell you the tale of where I believe it all began. For Clammy Wetlow was not always how it is now, once it was relatively peaceful and prosperous with it's townsfolk proud to stand up for itself and do what is right, no matter how difficult...

Such an episode occurred following the brutal murder of Sheriff Avery. Sheriffs being murdered was nothing new to the town of Clammy Wetlow, but Sheriff Avery was different, he was a good guy not like the others who had vowed to fight the crime & corruption which so often found it's way into remote settlements. More importantly he was the last Sheriff that the high council had been willing to send, and so his untimely demise prompted action from the townsfolk.

The people responsible must be caught if there was ever going to be a chance of justice & peace. And so with no leader I took it upon myself to call a meeting at the town hall, after all who better to purge the town of villains than the townsfolk themselves who had lived with each other for so many years. They knew it would possibly mean the sacrifice of innocent lives, but if their town was to succumb to bandits, brigands, thieves and murderers it wouldn't be without a fight...."
Phil Maunder
(Group Pro - 7)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Old post #6 posted Jan 19th 2016, 18:14:32 (last edited Jan 19th 2016, 19:16:50 by Phil Maunder) Quote 
START OF GAME

Alan Tansley (0)
Alex Nikodem-Wing (0)
Andy Smith (0)
Daryl Gee (0)
Eduard Sanchez Carenzo (0)
Freddie Higgs (0)
Gareth Griffiths (0)
Ivelin Dobrev (0)
Jeremy Davis (0)
Kirsty Ridley (0)
Paul Williams (0)
Rocco Stallone (0)
Tim-Oliver Wagner (0)

No Lynch (0)

All players yet to vote

Lynch deadline : Friday 29th January 22:30 CET

With 13 players alive, it would normally take 7 votes to reach instalynch.

The thread is now open, you may post!

Jeremy Davis
(Group Amateur - 112)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #7 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:15:25 Quote 
##Vote No Lynch

So Phil will have to put the "No Lynch" option on the vote count.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Amateur - 55)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #8 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:15:28 Quote 
##vote Sam

We can't let him do what he did last game! :P
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Group Amateur - 98)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #9 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:15:46 Quote 
##vote Sam

For being scum last game
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Group Amateur - 106)

Mexico 
Certified: 
Old post #10 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:18:28 Quote 
##vote Sudeep

Wait...! (goes check the player list)

He's not playing!!! ;(

##unvote Sudeep

##vote Alan

He is always the Godfather ;p

(waits for someone to claim inside knowledge)
Jeremy Davis
(Group Amateur - 112)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #11 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:19:08 Quote 
I mean, I've been an early target for scum lately, but I've never had two votes on me when I wasn't even in the game.
Jeremy Davis
(Group Amateur - 112)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #12 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:20:08 Quote 
#11 was in response to Ivelin and Alex's "votes" on Sam.
Andy Smith
(Group Rookie - 9)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #13 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:21:02 Quote 
##vote Alan

wagons roll.....
Paul Williams
(Group Amateur - 32)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #14 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:22:24 Quote 
## Vote Kirsty

Blurgh!!

Andy Smith
(Group Rookie - 9)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #15 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:22:36 Quote 
I'm off to bed now, yawn
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Amateur - 55)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #16 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:22:39 Quote 
Quote ( Jeremy Davis @ January 19th 2016,19:20:08 )

#11 was in response to Ivelin and Alex's "votes" on Sam.
Ready to vote Alex for jumping on the wagon. Also, he's always scum.
Andy Smith
(Group Rookie - 9)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #17 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:25:01 Quote 
Ivelin and Alex, Sam's not in the game....
Jeremy Davis
(Group Amateur - 112)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:25:29 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ January 19th 2016,19:22:39 )

Quote ( Jeremy Davis @ January 19th 2016,19:20:08 )

#11 was in response to Ivelin and Alex's "votes" on Sam. Ready to vote Alex for jumping on the wagon. Also, he's always scum.

What are you waiting for, then?
Andy Smith
(Group Rookie - 9)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #19 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:25:47 Quote 
anyway back to bed....
Gareth Griffiths
(Group Amateur - 102)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #20 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:26:11 Quote 
##vote Paul

Welcome back
Alan Tansley
(Group Retired)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #21 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:26:16 Quote 
Noob here. How this game work?
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Amateur - 55)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #22 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:27:50 Quote 
##vote Alex

Lol, forgot that Sam is not playing.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Amateur - 55)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #23 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:28:39 Quote 
Do I have to unvote Sam even though he's not playing?
Jeremy Davis
(Group Amateur - 112)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #24 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:28:44 Quote 
Quote ( Alan Tansley @ January 19th 2016,19:26:16 )

Well, if you're part of a mafia group, the first thing you need to do is be honest and come right out and tell us.
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Group Amateur - 98)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #25 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:28:44 Quote 
Quote ( Andy Smith @ January 19th 2016,19:25:01 )

Ivelin and Alex, Sam's not in the game....

I know, I still want him dead :)
Paul Williams
(Group Amateur - 32)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #26 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:29:29 Quote 
Quote ( Gareth Griffiths @ January 19th 2016,19:26:11 )

##vote Paul

Welcome back

Gee thanks Gareth, way to make a guy feel wanted :)
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Group Amateur - 98)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #27 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:29:46 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ January 19th 2016,19:28:39 )

No, you can just vote me, like I can vote you,

##vote Ivelin
Jeremy Davis
(Group Amateur - 112)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #28 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:30:04 Quote 

No, voting a player not in the game is not a valid vote. So, it isn't counted.
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Group Amateur - 98)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #29 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:30:27 Quote 
Quote ( Alan Tansley @ January 19th 2016,19:26:16 )

The aim of the game is to not let me die, got it?
Paul Williams
(Group Amateur - 32)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #30 posted Jan 19th 2016, 19:30:40 Quote 

I would guess not as it's not a valid vote, but if you want to make sure you could do it anyway.
Page [12 3 ... 57 58 59 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] The Town of Clammy Wetlow - END Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic