Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] 09:12(Game Over) Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [12 3 ... 77 78 79 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: [Mafia] 09:12(Game Over) 2361 replies
Sudeep Pednekar
(Group Rookie - 126)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Feb 15th 2017, 13:52:22 (last edited Mar 15th 2017, 15:56:54 by Sudeep Pednekar) Quote 
GAME STATUS

Game Over

Town win!(sadly)
Sudeep Pednekar
(Group Rookie - 126)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #2 posted Feb 15th 2017, 13:55:14 Quote 
Sudeep Pednekar
(Group Rookie - 126)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #3 posted Feb 15th 2017, 13:58:52 (last edited Feb 15th 2017, 14:41:07 by Sudeep Pednekar) Quote 
Game Rules

Read all the rules, there maybe some new ones!

General

1) Always play to win (this doesn’t mean you need to survive, unless your win condition specifically says so)

2) Basic Mafia information can be found at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_guide and some information on basic mafia roles can be found in the Flash guide found here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610085
This is only meant as a guide and does not cover all possibilities and variations.

3) All roles will be assigned randomly. Random.org will be used for everything that requires randomness: http://www.random.org/

Activity Level

1) All living players are normally required to post at least one content posts per 24 hours (the weekend will count as one 24 hour period for the purpose of this rule). The definition of content is at my sole discretion. While this is the minimum that will normally be allowed, more activity will be expected. If something comes up that means you become unavailable then PM me and we can discuss how to proceed.

Voting

1) Voting in this game is mandatory. “No lynch” is a valid option. All players must have a valid vote in place when any deadline is reached. If instalynch is reached (a majority of votes on one player, as in over 50% of the total votes) then this rule will not apply.

2) Players are required to vote in a standard GPRO Mafia fashion; votes must be in a separate line, preferably with an empty line above and below to make them clear (but this is not a requirement), votes must be in bold, votes must be preceded by ##. If you are unsure how to do this then please PM me and I will happily explain. Votes not following this format will be invalid. Voting for a player need not be preceded by an Unvote. Please try and get your spelling correct and check your typing, but as long as it is clear what you mean and who you are referring to then the vote will be counted.

##Vote Picky mod

is the correct format.

3) If a lynch deadline is reached without anyone being instalynched, then there will be no lynch.

4) If any player is replaced, I may choose to extend any deadline currently in place. This is totally at my discretion.

5) If any player dies during a game day for any reason within 24 hours of the lynch deadline, then the lynch deadline will be extended to give at least 24 hours from the kill being posted in the thread. It may be extended longer to make sure the game day finishes at a suitable time. If a lynch is reached before any such death is posted in thread, then I may revert the vote count back to what it was when the kill was made.

Posting

1) Dead players cannot talk. To be clear, dead players cannot talk in the game thread and they cannot talk in any off thread quicktopic, that you may have been permitted while alive as stated in your role PM. There will be no zombie posts in this game. Any player that makes such a post may be refused entry into any future game hosted by me. I advise all dead players to continue to follow the game as being dead might not mean you are dead forever and may not mean you cannot influence the game.

2) Editing posts is strictly forbidden. If you are not happy with what you are about to post then I would suggest that you take time to read what you are posting before pressing the “post reply” button. For those new to mafia, this does mean that double and treble posting (or more) is permitted.

3) Quoting your role PM, any PM you receive from me or anything I write off thread, such as in a Mafia QT, is strictly forbidden. Discussing the structure or wording of your role PM is against the spirit of the game and is forbidden. You must paraphrase any communication you receive from me and, unless specifically given permission by me, you should not mention any punishment at all, even paraphrased. If you are unsure about what you want to post in thread then you probably shouldn’t be posting it, but feel free to ask me first for clarification.

4) You may not quote communication from any off thread QT. You may paraphrase such communication if you wish to share it.

Off Thread Communication

1) You are not entitled to communicate about this game with anyone outside of this thread unless your role PM specifically states that you can, and then only in the way that is stated in your role PM. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust that is needed to play these games fairly.

2) No talking about the game to anyone outside of the game, even if they are not playing and even if you, or they, are dead, without my express permission. This includes mentioning the game, or anything regarding the game, no matter how insignificant you think it might be, in any other forum (game or general mafia thread) while this game is still running. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust needed to play these games fairly. This rule also means, as it is in play in every game, that you may not discuss or comment on any game that is currently being played until it is complete.

3) If anyone, playing or not, attempts to contact you about anything regarding the game then you should not respond to it and you should inform me immediately.

Night Phase & Night Actions

1) There will be twilight (talking after a lynch has been decided) in this game. You should stop posting after I ask you to do so in the thread. After the post lynch flip the game will proceed to the night phase.

2) You will be provided with a deadline to provide your night actions. Failure to send your night action (or a PM stating you are not performing your night action) before this deadline may result in your night action being unsuccessful or used randomly, at my discretion. You may also be punished. If I receive all night actions in good time, then I may consider starting the day phase earlier than advertised.

3) Night actions can be altered after they have been sent but that doesn't mean you can change them as many times as you like, so make sure you are happy with them before sending the PM.

Behaviour

1) You are not forced to like each other but the fact that you badly want so and so lynched does not give you the right to be nasty to him or her. Criticism and heated debates are fine, and encouraged. Insulting will be allowed, but try not to go over the top or I may step in.

2) Do not discuss the wording of your win condition and do not ask about the wording of other players’ win conditions. Anyone doing so is likely to be modkilled (as it is against the spirit of the game to try and find out people’s alignment or reveal your alignment in this way).

3) Using site mechanics is against the spirit of the game and should not be used. It is perfectly OK to see someone has been posting elsewhere and comment on that, but anything else is off limits, such as looking at profiles or monitoring their activity.

4) Do not use the "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" during the game, regardless of you being alive or dead. Trying to express an opinion in this way is against the spirit of the game, especially as mods can view who is doing this for nothing and others need to pay. If you have something to say, say it in thread. If you can't talk in thread, such as being dead, then you shouldn't have the ability to communicate your opinion in any way.

Punishment

1) I reserve the right to punish, replace or modkill anyone for breaking any of the rules above. I would hope this would never become necessary. Modkills are strictly a last resort or for rule breaking that leaves no option. A mod kill won't end the day whether the said player is aligned with the mafia or town.

2) Anyone needing replaced without a very good reason or anyone that is modkilled for flaking or deliberate rule breaking has a good chance of not being accepted in to any of my future games, and other hosts probably wouldn’t look kindly on it either.

3) Any modkill will be specifically stated as such in the game. If it doesn’t say “modkill” then it wasn’t a modkill. If it does say “modkill” then it is. Simples!

4) Anyone modkilled forfeits their original win condition and has it altered to that of a survivor. Basically, if you are modkilled, you do not win regardless of what happens in the game.

5) Whilst I am perfect in all things I do, it is possible for you to fail to understand my perfection. It may therefore appear as if I have made a mistake. If you think I have made a mistake feel free to point it out via PM and I will clarify it so that you see I was right all along :)

Sudeep Pednekar
(Group Rookie - 126)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #4 posted Feb 15th 2017, 14:06:20 Quote 
Game Specific Rules

1) This is a semi open game with the following setup https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=09:12

2) This is not a bastard game.

3) Mafia do not have day talk. A Mafia member may perform their night action and the kill simultaneously.

Sudeep Pednekar
(Group Rookie - 126)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #5 posted Feb 15th 2017, 14:15:12 (last edited Mar 8th 2017, 14:14:30 by Sudeep Pednekar) Quote 
PLAYER LIST

Confirmed

1. Sam Wainwright Jasper Coosemans
2. Ivelin Dobrev
3. Tim-Oliver Wagner
4. Joel Bradley Phil Maunder
5. Rocco Stallone
6. Kevin Parkinson
7. Riley Dunlop
8. Stuart McIntyre Gareth Griffiths
9. Kirsty Ridley

Sudeep Pednekar
(Group Rookie - 126)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #6 posted Feb 15th 2017, 15:46:39 (last edited Mar 10th 2017, 15:23:08 by Sudeep Pednekar) Quote 
Game Events

Day 1

VCs:-

1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12

Day 2

2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7

Day 3

Riley Dunlop
(Group Amateur - 113)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #7 posted Feb 15th 2017, 16:11:01 Quote 
#confirm
Riley Dunlop
(Group Amateur - 113)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #8 posted Feb 15th 2017, 16:11:26 Quote 
Quote ( Sudeep Pednekar @ February 15th 2017,15:46:39 )

Game will begin once everyone has confirmed in the thread. Till then you can have fun.

Can we not have fun once the game has begun? :-P
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #9 posted Feb 15th 2017, 16:22:05 Quote 
#confirm
Sudeep Pednekar
(Group Rookie - 126)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #10 posted Feb 15th 2017, 16:23:26 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ February 15th 2017,16:11:26 )

Can we not have fun once the game has begun? :-P

No, it's time to get serious. ;]

Update: All role PMs have been sent out. Game will officially begin once everyone has confirmed.
Sam Wainwright
(Group Master - 4)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #11 posted Feb 15th 2017, 16:27:43 Quote 
#confirm
Stuart McIntyre
(Group Amateur - 108)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #12 posted Feb 15th 2017, 16:41:17 Quote 
#confirm
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #13 posted Feb 15th 2017, 16:54:37 Quote 
What's this #confirm pish?

***Now away to lurk until I get a plan sorted with my scum buddy.***
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 63)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #14 posted Feb 15th 2017, 16:59:27 Quote 
#conform!
Riley Dunlop
(Group Amateur - 113)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #15 posted Feb 15th 2017, 17:09:26 Quote 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ February 15th 2017,16:59:27 )

#conform!

Or not...
Joel Bradley
(Group Amateur - 107)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #16 posted Feb 15th 2017, 17:57:41 Quote 
##vote Kevin

Because... confession;
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ February 15th 2017,16:54:37 )

What's this #confirm pish?

***Now away to lurk until I get a plan sorted with my scum buddy.***

and for lurking mafia games for the past year.
Joel Bradley
(Group Amateur - 107)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #17 posted Feb 15th 2017, 17:58:01 Quote 
##vote Kevin
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Feb 15th 2017, 21:46:16 Quote 
Joel is scum.
Stuart McIntyre
(Group Amateur - 108)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #19 posted Feb 15th 2017, 22:45:08 Quote 
Has it started yet?
Tim Wagner
(Group Pro - 5)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #20 posted Feb 15th 2017, 22:49:10 Quote 
#Confirm

After playing TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town) a lot with friends recently, I'll really have to avoid calling Scum Traitor now.
Rocco Stallone
(Group Rookie - 43)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #21 posted Feb 16th 2017, 01:04:11 Quote 
I guess confirm in thread. #confirm
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #22 posted Feb 16th 2017, 01:26:33 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ February 15th 2017,21:46:16 )

Joel is scum.

Joel is a massive town read for me, so you claiming this makes me rather suspect of you. You fancy giving a reason how you arrive to that statement or you going to just try pass it off as a joke? If you do claim it solely to be a joke, I will be heavily pushing your lynch today as would be far too much of a coincidence as he's the stand out town candidate.

And before anyone asks, if you can't work out why he's clear town, you're a noob. And I won't be explaining it until I get answers from Ivelin, but I will happily explain it after that.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #23 posted Feb 16th 2017, 03:32:51 Quote 
Lol the game hasn't started yet.
Sudeep Pednekar
(Group Rookie - 126)

Topic mod
India 
Certified: 
Old post #24 posted Feb 16th 2017, 04:49:46 (last edited Feb 20th 2017, 14:22:48 by Sudeep Pednekar) Quote 
Official VC 1.0

Not Voting(9) - Everyone

Day 1 deadline is 23/02, Thursday @ 18 CET.

With 9 players alive, 5 votes are required for an instalynch.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #25 posted Feb 16th 2017, 06:16:04 Quote 
##vote Kevin
Ivelin Dobrev
(Group Rookie - 165)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #26 posted Feb 16th 2017, 06:16:40 Quote 
For trying to push a lynch before the game has started.
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #27 posted Feb 16th 2017, 09:23:28 Quote 
Game has "started" now. Can you explain yourself now or just going to totally ignore what I asked?
Stuart McIntyre
(Group Amateur - 108)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #28 posted Feb 16th 2017, 10:00:38 Quote 
<<<noob
Stuart McIntyre
(Group Amateur - 108)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #29 posted Feb 16th 2017, 10:02:41 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ February 16th 2017,06:16:40 )

For trying to push a lynch before the game has started.

Isn't that exactly what you were doinig?
Sam Wainwright
(Group Master - 4)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #30 posted Feb 16th 2017, 10:51:06 Quote 
##Vote Ivelin

Is your vote on Kevin serious love?
Page [12 3 ... 77 78 79 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] 09:12(Game Over) Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic