Page « 1 2 3 ... 20 [2122 23 24 25 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Modern Trio [MAFIA] 734 replies
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #601 posted Jan 18th 2019, 04:34:48 Quote 
But every time when I shut up (while I sleep), what I find you and Riley keep doing were mostly to refute/redicule my idea, rather than what you are suggesting me to do as follow.

Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 18th 2019,04:22:26 )

being open minded to other possibilities,exploring them,willing to listen,questioning other people

I am not saying you guys never "scumhunt", but what I see is you guys seems quite enjoy wasting time in the moment interacting with me, while knowing well that I can never not make a successful case on you guys when you guys out-redicule me most of the time.

Just like today when I start reading the thread, while I hasn't "start" anything, you Martin already tag me with all sort of twist thing, bollock and other cheap scale lable thing, kind of inviting me for a "time wasting" and "distracting" discussion.
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #602 posted Jan 18th 2019, 04:36:36 Quote 
To be clear, my #601 above is meant to point out the possibility of the scum motive behind you guys.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #603 posted Jan 18th 2019, 04:40:01 Quote 
We are answering your questions Lyee,in the worst case talking about what you said about us....
You dont get it dont you???
Count your posts Lyee,you are by far the one that has posted more in the game....Now,count your posts that involves Riley and me,and count the posts that you talk about other people....If its not to answer a question put forward to you,i think its enough the fingers of one hand to count them....If thats not a fixed idea,i dont know what it is....
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #604 posted Jan 18th 2019, 04:43:33 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 17th 2019,14:57:12 )

in a way is being a big help for scum

I a very rare case, I want to agree with you Martin, that I could has been used, and doing the scums some big favorite.

I was probably used to stage a time wasting and distracting discussion.

Riley, Martin, you are welcome.
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #605 posted Jan 18th 2019, 04:53:03 Quote 
I dont think scum used you,they just let it be.....The only one i could think that maybe used you its Damir,he was the only one to praise what in my opinion was an unpraisable thing,and thats the main reason of my vote for him....
Im not asking you to agree with me,only just to open your mind like you are doing now....Yes i think it was time wasting and a distraction.Ok,you made a case and put it forward,being right or wrong fair enough....But you kept going on and on for too long with it,not willing to consider for a minute what Riley and me were saying,just a fixed idea....I know very well that same thing happened to me in a previous game,jaja....
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #606 posted Jan 18th 2019, 04:58:47 Quote 
Just a little acotation....All what im saying in case you are town as i think and not scum.....cause if you are,at least me,you have deceived me completely...
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #607 posted Jan 18th 2019, 10:24:03 Quote 
I am inclined to agree with Martin (again) that about Damir's views

I would be interested to hear from Yug and Tom what they think of Damir's views

I would be interested to hear from Cameron just in general. Still lots of unanswered questions
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #608 posted Jan 18th 2019, 10:31:13 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ January 18th 2019,02:21:26 )

If you are scum and Ivelin is VT, you still would make reasonable doubt that Ivelin could know the setup.

Are you frigging serious??? How could Ivelin possibly know the setup if he was VT?? Let's see - it could Setup A, Setup B or.... oh it could be Setup C. FFS!
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #609 posted Jan 18th 2019, 10:33:47 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ January 18th 2019,04:21:48 )

Riley, do you have issue if Martin can not substantiate his case?

Pots and black kettles!
AFAIAA Martin is not claiming to have a case against you. He is saying he thinks you are town. His point is that you do not not have a case that you can substantiate - same as my point. Do you really not get that?
Riley Dunlop
(Group Rookie - 74)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #610 posted Jan 18th 2019, 10:37:02 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ January 18th 2019,04:34:48 )

But every time when I shut up (while I sleep), what I find you and Riley keep doing were mostly to refute/redicule my idea, rather than what you are suggesting me to do as follow.

Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 18th 2019,04:22:26 )

being open minded to other possibilities,exploring them,willing to listen,questioning other people

It is not a case of ridiculing you it is a case of trying to show you that your case has no basis and no logic

And as for suggesting what you do, have you forgotten my post #482? The one that you passed off as "concerned town" and refused to answer my questions therein?

Maybe now you might be willing to go back to it and answer the questions?
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #611 posted Jan 18th 2019, 12:44:06 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 18th 2019,10:24:03 )

I would be interested to hear from Yug and Tom what they think of Damir's views

I actually agree that Lyee posts aren't as shit as the two of you make it out to be. Maybe out of frustration or out of unintentional OMGUS or scum motive. Sure the you're twisting.. no.. no.. you're the one twisting has gone on for a while and frankly I can't blame Lyee alone for that.
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 18th 2019,10:31:13 )

Are you frigging serious??? How could Ivelin possibly know the setup if he was VT??
This is a prime example of things are being misunderstood. We only know he was VT now. Martin didn't know this then. IF Martin is scum and IF he had some ulterior motives in getting to drag out Ivelin's potential PR status... It is a theory and everybody is at liberty to decide how much emphasis to give it. And sadly there are several such examples.
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #612 posted Jan 18th 2019, 12:56:59 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 17th 2019,12:23:13 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 17th 2019,12:03:21 )

Why in fact was it made so last minute
Have you never played Mafia on GPRO before? ;)

I see, and that you changed your mind last minute somehow makes what turned out to be a myslynch on a townie okay, does it?

Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #613 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:08:28 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 17th 2019,12:22:30 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 17th 2019,12:19:17 )

Why are you giving Martin a free pass?
Where have I said I am giving Martina free pass? Please quote the posts

Does the fact that you have made virtually no conversation with Martin other than to tell him what a good boy he is, while ignoring suspicious behaviour which you are infamous for being irritated by not suffice somehow? Why do you seem to think that his general tendency to talk in circles and make his posts as obfuscating as possible? Where, if at all, have you ever actually disagreed with him?

Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #614 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:11:22 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 17th 2019,12:52:06 )

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ January 17th 2019,12:47:20 )

No matter how ridiculous you want to paint my idea as you like, afterall, a "ridiculous Lyee" is not equal to "Riley is not scum".
The point is that even if I am scum, it is not for the reasons that you are saying - as Martin pointed out.

Myself and others have taken your "case" apart bit by bit and you have had no comeback and you cannot substantiate it

I don't want to be patronsing here but I am actually trying to help you and show you that you need to have logical, reasoned arguments in order to play mafia effectively

What case? I have seen no such logical and reasoned arguments from yourself, Riley.
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #615 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:13:05 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 17th 2019,14:57:12 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 17th 2019,12:06:40 )

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ January 17th 2019,03:04:21 )

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 16th 2019,15:26:03 )

The ironic thing is that I think you are town. If you are scum you are playing a very dangerous game by putting yourself in the spotlight with your theories. If you are town, you are wasting valuable time and resources with your theories.

Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 16th 2019,16:37:59 )

But at the same time,i think you are making a very small favour to town by this line of questioning.You have a fixed idea with Riley and probably me,and thats the only thing thats almost talked here.

Funny echo, both at almost the same time claiming what I post to be only thing talking in this thread and wasting time.

How can my theory wasted time? When I post my doubts and questions on both of you, do it stop both of you and other from posting other matter/theory at the same time? This is not a face to face round table meeting that when I talk on 1 thing, you can not talk on other thing.

If one of you are really not scum, then I can understand why you are defending your self really hard.
But what I can not understand is why are both of you so sure that the other one is not scum too, until out rightly nullify all my suspicious on the other person. Scummy pair.

This is a theme I am noticing too. It's like they don't want to touch each other.

Why is that i have to keep explaining this,Riley also????
For the 20th time,its not that we dont want to touch each other,at least in my case...
Its just that we both think the same about Lyees theory,that it has no substance,no base and in a way is being a big help for scum....And that is regardless of what i think about Riley....I have said many times that although not my top one,he is a choice for me,but not for what Lyee says about him.And think Riley has expressed more or less the same about me....
Question is....Do you think that we blatantly can buddy each other like this and sustain it in time if we are a scum pair???? Of course its possible,but is it probable??? We both are lynchng options,dont you think that we would be at least distancing a bit so if we are a scum pair and if one falls the other wouldnt be such a straight option????

You can agree with someone's argument and they can still be scum. That's not a good reason to avoid each other.
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #616 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:16:03 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 17th 2019,15:01:15 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 17th 2019,12:11:18 )

Right

Martin is posting mostly fluff, is contradicting himself. Riley is highly suspicious given that these are things he normally cares about but for some reason doesn't want to bring up in Martin's case. I want answers.

##Unvote Yug

##Vote Martin

I would like to ask you what those contradictions are Cam...
And if you want answers,just ask me questions that i would be very happy to answer them....But as i dont see any question from you,beats me how you can expect to get answers....

Well at least you admit you're mostly posting fluff.

Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 17th 2019,10:55:22 )

Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 16th 2019,19:12:26 )

IMO the more clear,sound and logic comments that anybody has made. Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 16th 2019,19:12:26 )

,but still they have logic and a base.But that doesnt make me see him as town.
Note to self: When town make senseless posts. It makes people think you're a clown and scums can't be clowns.

Lets see what he says of everybody.Of course it could be scum hunting,but lets assume he is scum for a minute... Okay, let's play that game :)

A scum one would not risk being the odd one out..
Is that why I find Tom scumish and Riley townish? So that I don't appear as the odd one?

Cam...His top choice,but not pushing much.
Did you miss my vote on Cameron? How much harder can I push? And this one is not even pressure vote. If he is lynched and flips town with me starting the wagon that I have to 100% own it up.

and if scum he was willing to go along with his lynch,probably willing to hammer Riley if he have to... Does this not apply to as it is to everyone who has town read on anyone else?

He is a good lynching prospect for almost everyone Yes! He is! He is one of the most experienced ones and I could've killed him yesterday by moving my vote from Harsh. So of course I must be scum and he must be my buddy.

Im town,so if scum he knows it.Im also a good lynching prospect,so he is more than willing to go along with my lynch.But at the same time,he would know im town so he expresses that im not his top option as well... Yeah. My top two are Cameron and Tom. And at least one of them have to be town by your own logic. But you're the special one so I would put in a maybe clause for you. Not because of my reasons and impressions. Fair assessment.

Reinforced cause its the same exact way i would play if i was scum. Things you've said can be literally applied to everyone's town and scum reads. If you're town Martin I am very disappointed that you would make up such a fairy tale.
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #617 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:18:48 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 17th 2019,15:36:25 )

Quote ( Martin Irla @ January 17th 2019,15:17:19 )

And one last thing,not for now but for the future and just in case....
Its clear that me and Riley are lynching options,and if im lynced i have just one fear...
If lynched and when i flip town,the way a lot of guys are reasoning,i hope that it doesnt give a free pass to Riley and put him in the clear,cause its just not good thinking and it wouldnt be a reasonable conclussion...
And im sure if Riley is town he would be fearing the same thing if he is killed and flips town,that doesnt mean a free pass to me....It only will show how much we were right in agreeing that Lyees theory was absolutely and completely with no base and substance,in my case not meaning that Riley could be scum,and i supose that in Rileys case not meaning im not scum if he s town and doesnt know for sure i am.....
Another way to look at it Martin is that some people may be convinced that at least of us is scum - it seems that both Lyee and Cameron are.

So that would mean that if you are lynched and flip town, they will redouble their effots on me. Likewise if I am lynch I will flip town and they will come at you with both barrels.

So it could go either way. Personal I fear my scenario more because if you are town we are likely to have mislynches two days running

See this is what I mean, you can't help but either compliment or give advice to Martin. Shouldn't you be doing this in the scum thread?
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #618 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:21:17 Quote 
Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ January 17th 2019,21:33:55 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 17th 2019,11:57:39 )

Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ January 16th 2019,21:22:22 )

My observations won't be that long, I've learned to be an efficient machine :)
Riley, oposite that last game, biting people from the start, has a zest and will to play ... let's hope it's not because he got scummy role :)
Yug, plays like 100% town for now. I shared a thought that came to my mind out of nowhere, wrote it down, just in case.
Martin, IDK. his post look like town, and then he posts #416
Allways hated those type of posts, like an excuse or alibi ... or trap.
I'm leaning towards Cameron and Tom for now.
Lyee, intuitive, I hope he's town.
Would town Lyee like act like this?
Lyee, you didn't find anything suspitios from me so far, worth asking ?

Mind if I ask why you think it's me, and why you're letting Yug get off scott free

I was allways you, I've said it with my vote at begining, my vote wasn't a joke vote. You can't play/enter game like you did. So, remember for any future game: I'll rather have you lynched right in D-1, so town can only deal with scum. Regardless of your alignment.

You kinda dodged the question a bit there. What have I done this game that makes you suspect. Likewise, what has Yug done that makes him town?
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #619 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:23:21 Quote 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 18th 2019,03:13:55 )

Honestly, however this look I have to say it. You guys need to stop whatever you're doing because I feel it is detrimental to the game, and not just this one. We're back to the Ivelin slip thing and I am this close to banging my keyboard on my head. Please just make your case and move on. Others are equiped to decide if your case warrants merit or not. And if saying it once wasn't enough then saying it a gazillion times won't help much either. I have honestly lost track of where all this is coming from and I don't have the time or energy to go back to the start to find answers. There were good points made on all sides but the impact is diluted because of the barrage of posts that lead to nothing. It is exhausting.

Concerned townie noted.
Cameron Halsall
(Group Amateur - 61)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #620 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:26:19 Quote 
Mod, could we have an update on the voting, please?
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Amateur - 36)

Topic mod
England 
Certified: 
Old post #621 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:29:12 Quote 
vote count 2.1
Cameron Halsall (2) Yug, Damir
Martin Irla (2) Lyee, Cameron
Yug Desai
Riley Dunlop
Damir Hictaler (1) Martin
Tom Byrne
Lyee Chong

Not voting: Riley, Tom

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to insta

Deadline is Monday, 20.00 GPRO time
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #622 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:30:20 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 18th 2019,13:08:28 )

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ January 17th 2019,12:22:30 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 17th 2019,12:19:17 )

Why are you giving Martin a free pass?
Where have I said I am giving Martina free pass? Please quote the posts

Does the fact that you have made virtually no conversation with Martin other than to tell him what a good boy he is, while ignoring suspicious behaviour which you are infamous for being irritated by not suffice somehow? Why do you seem to think that his general tendency to talk in circles and make his posts as obfuscating as possible? Where, if at all, have you ever actually disagreed with him?

Since im the other one involved in this,i will answer that for myself...
Maybe i havent talked with Riley cause we both been to busy discussing what i think are silly things with you and Lyee Cam,being those your first post and Lyees theory...And it happens that in those 2 matters we agree 100%,not meaning that i see Riley as town.....I also had time to talk with Yug,Tom,Damir while Riley almost hadnt,and thats why i have a nul read on him.....
Now, a question to you....Not only you voted me,but you screamed "I want answers" refering to me,and that was quite a while ago....Since that scream,you havent asked me one single question,so im really puzzled from where do you expect those answers....Whar answers do you want Cam????Have you any question to me?????
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #623 posted Jan 18th 2019, 13:50:22 Quote 
Cam,see you have quoted your post about the answers,thanks as it saves me looking for it...
You also say that im contradicting myself....Fair enough that you might agree or disagree with the things i say....But please,can you point out those contradictions that you mention???If not,i cant explain you why they are not contradictions and you wont get the answers that you want...
Cant say anything about "fluff" cause i dont know properly what you mean and to what you refer....Of course i don admit doing that,but if you are kind enough to explain what you mean i will answer you gladly...
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #624 posted Jan 18th 2019, 14:09:58 Quote 
And a question to Riley....
Now that this whole affair with Lyee seems to have cooled down a bit,maybe you can share your impressions about other people.....Ok,You have done it but very mildly,and you havent casted a vote yet....
Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #625 posted Jan 18th 2019, 14:44:57 Quote 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ January 18th 2019,12:44:06 )

Are you frigging serious??? How could Ivelin possibly know the setup if he was VT??
This is a prime example of things are being misunderstood. We only know he was VT now. Martin didn't know this then. IF Martin is scum and IF he had some ulterior motives in getting to drag out Ivelin's potential PR status... It is a theory and everybody is at liberty to decide how much emphasis to give it. And sadly there are several such examples.

I would like to comment about this.And its not going back to the set up thing cause its for you Yug,not for Lyee.....

For a start,you are just saying what i have ben saying all along,that it was impossible that i knew what velin was and thats the starting point of Lyees theory....
Now,i want you to explain the IFS that you mention...."IF Martin is scum".What possible ulterior motive could have someone who is scum in clearing a towny???? I cant find any.Clearing a towny would be one less for a possible miss lynch,and also,how would it look if someone exposes a PR of a towny in D1??? What advantage for town is doing that???? Scum wants to look as town,what would you think of somebody exposing a town PR in D1 and when theres no reason to do it???A certain and inmediate lynch for anybody exposing a town PR in D1 with no reason.And im not the suicide type,ergo you cant have that as a theory to see me or anybody being scum...Only that is just enough to see that Lyees theory is all wrong.But maybe you can see some other ulterior motive that i cant Yug,so if you do please explain it....
Yug Desai3
(Group Elite)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #626 posted Jan 18th 2019, 15:41:15 Quote 
##Unvote Cameron
##Vote Martin.

Please note that Martin is now on L-1
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #627 posted Jan 18th 2019, 15:56:36 Quote 
##Unvote Martin
##Vote Riley

Martin, will you vote Riley to save yourself?
If not I will move my vote back to you.

Martin Irla
(Group Amateur - 7)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #628 posted Jan 18th 2019, 16:04:24 Quote 
Not right now Lyee,i dont have that self preservation instinct and i always try to be honest with my thinking,so for now my vote stays with Damir....Yes i would vote him if i think he is scum,and right now he has a good chance of being one,but less than my vote in my opinion....and probably towards deadline i would vote him yes if the choice is me or him....so the answer is yes,i would vote Riley,but not right now and not to save myself unless we are the only choices at deadline...

Obviously i must ask the reasons of your vote Yug.....
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #629 posted Jan 18th 2019, 16:06:48 Quote 
##Unvote Riley
##Vote Martin
Lyee Chong
(Group Pro - 21)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #630 posted Jan 18th 2019, 16:09:05 Quote 
I agree with your decision, it really seems like Riley can walk further then you for your faction.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 20 [2122 23 24 25 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic