Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Special Mate Recognition. Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: Special Mate Recognition. 5 replies
Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 73)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (13)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #1 posted Nov 21st 2021, 23:21:10 Quote 
Greetings to all GPRO friends,

Before going ahead with this post, please allow me to explain what it is all about and its aim:

As we all know, we do see our great achieving managers of GPRO being recognized for their excellence and high-quality achievements to have been able to make all the way up to the Elites, some of them, time and time again, this, of course, added to the amazing work that most have done through dedication, activity and so on and so forth...too many things to add here.

Gentlemen, in my opinion, they fully deserve this recognition in our great GPRO GENERAL FORUM. 

But now, and here comes my idea and plan: 

Would it not also be fair, for any other manager, especially team leaders to also recognize, compliment, and thank other managers or teammates that although not having reached (or at least not yet) the same awesome hights of the Elites and managers mentioned above, have nevertheless contributed immensely to at least the following: 

+ Many years and many seasons of continuous work, time, dedication and support to GPRO. 

+ If in a team, (or teams), for at least 25, 30, or more seasons of dedication, and loyalty to the team and its teammates. 

+ For managers and (or teammates), that besides the longevity of their years and seasons of participating, especially as supporters, have gone on without having any retirements in their GPRO careers.

+ For their help, support, and experience to assist newbies so that they too can become good solid GPRO supporters, eventually good team members. 
It is my opinion that these mates should also have their names mentioned in the GPRO GENERAL FORUM because, for at least the above reasons, they have in their own way done great in GPRO. After all, it is also these mates that have given GPRO a great push making it the best online game.

This would be especially nice when for some reason or other, no matter what that might be, that any manager in GPRO, that you might know about, or that someone else knows about, can if you so evaluate be part of this recognition if they sadly have to leave GPRO or their team. This would then also apply to mates performing in teams.

This is something that I have had on my mind for quite a few seasons now, but only now decided to post it to see if it is acceptable to most GPRO friends in using this Special Mate Recognition as a General Forum Topic which we can use.

Many thanks for your time, patience, views and responses on this subject. 

Regards, to all.

Tommy.   
Paul Brosnan
(Group Amateur - 45)

Ireland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (3)
Old post #2 posted Nov 21st 2021, 23:58:28 Quote 
Consider it done, I'll get to work straight away.
Thijs Rieken
(Group Amateur - 42)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Nov 22nd 2021, 08:44:26 Quote 
/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30479&PostId=4821145#post4821145

Nominate such people for the Hall of Fame!

Also, we now have the Dino achievement for loooooongstanding players :)
Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 73)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Nov 22nd 2021, 16:59:13 Quote 
Quote ( Thijs Rieken @ November 22nd 2021,08:44:26 )

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30479&PostId=4821145#post4821145

Nominate such people for the Hall of Fame!

Also, we now have the Dino achievement for loooooongstanding players :)

Thijs, I completely agree with you, and without a doubt, this Topic: [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S84 Community Awards - Nomination Stage, is indeed superb and very well structured and imformative.

However, my idea is to have a slightly different topic, where managers can personally dedicate a paragraph and formulate a little about the manager, or teammate which you are talking about.

It would then also serve for other managers that might or not have interacted with the nominated mate in question, previously or currently, to perhaps, if they so wish, say anything else that they have experienced with this manager we are speaking off.

But as you point out, it might also be a very good idea to also nominate him in the suggested topic that you have mentioned above.

Thijs, many thanks for your response.

Mikko Suhonen
(Group Amateur - 18)

Finland 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5 posted Nov 22nd 2021, 22:38:41 Quote 
Quote ( Tomás Coelho @ November 22nd 2021,16:59:13 )

and without a doubt, this Topic: [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S84 Community Awards - Nomination Stage, is indeed superb and very well structured and imformative.

The Unofficial S84 Community Awards organizing committee can make no such promise that the topic would continue its well structured ramblings. But thank you!
Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 73)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6 posted Nov 25th 2021, 19:56:57 Quote 
As I posted above and explained all my reasons for this topic, I now wish to express my gratitude to one of the team members: Gabriel Jugaru!

A very long-standing teammate that rendered services in GPRO for 37 seasons, in which 33 of these were with our team the Raging Rabbits, this he also did without a single retirement which makes all the more significant.

I don't know if there are other managers in GPRO that have had the opportunity of ever interacting with him outside the team, (because he has only been in one team), by PM'S or in other groups.

Without going into a whole lot of explanations and dedications, and on behalf of the whole team, sincerely thank him and congratulate him, for his, loyalty, assistance in the team, race activity, and a whole lot more than involves being in the team.

The only regret that I had to very sadly and very disappointed felt, was when a mate like this was so very falsely, and very untruthfully, accused of being a non-existent teammate (along with another 2nd mate), worse of all, accusations by a fellow teammate that is no longer with us. We thank Gabriel, who with the help of the rest of the team, overcame his worst shock while with us.

Now, due to illness to his little daughter and himself, which is also causing work problems, he has decided to give his place up, as can no longer have time to spend with the team and all that the team requires of their members.

He however promises that as soon as he gets his life issues and health issues over, he definitely wants to return.

Gabriel will then leave us at the end of this season. The team wish him the very best.

It has been a privilege to work with such a dedicated teammate.

P.S. I now also wish to congratulate ALL those very many very long-standing teammates or managers that have the same or even better than our teammate, Gabriel. It is a pity that so many have gone unnoticed. Really awesome stuff by all these gentlemen.

Many thanks, Gabriel...come back soon, mate!!

Tommy.

Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Special Mate Recognition. Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic