Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > outbid but drivers do not have a new contract Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à ignorer Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à observer
Page « 1 [2 Saut rapide vers la page:
Auteur Sujet: outbid but drivers do not have a new contract 33 réponses
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Groupe Amateur - 6)

Pays:
Mexique 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (0)   Je n'aime pas ce post (1)
Posts anciens #31 Posté (le) 18 Septembre 2018, 13:29:57 Citer 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ September 18th 2018,09:58:29 )

I believe the question is how exactly the drivers "decisions" are taken. What is the algorithm. There has to be an order of processing which can influence the whole market. It the algorithm doesn't include some loops to recheck if the drivers outbid in the first "round" are still available on the market, it will look exactly like in the OP case.

It's easy to imagine that Bas Franchi was first to "take decision". He got an offer from manager X who outbid all the others. But in the same time Bas was #2 on X's list, and X got #1 Driver Z who was "taking the decision" later, while keeping Bas as outbid to other managers.

Maybe admins could share the algorithm that's used? Maybe we could propose another one, more fair?

The order is quite easily inderstood if you are around decision time and are able.to flag all competitors for a driver.

Just refresh your current offers every 30 seconds to 1 minute during the market and you can see when you are outbid.

Last market fpr me.I placed 4 offers in the first round my 1 driver was ssigned to another driver, it changed to outbid and the number of offers dropped by one, my number 3 driver was also assigned and my number 2 option which I got dropped from 2 offers to 1 offer , meaning that my competitor got his first draft and I was sure to get option 2.

The pecking order is.not that complicated the complicated stuff is how the driver makes its decision on which offer to accept.
Edwin Silva
(Groupe Master - 3)

Pays:
Colombie 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (6)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #32 Posté (le) 18 Septembre 2018, 15:14:52 Citer 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ September 18th 2018,13:29:57 )

the complicated stuff is how the driver makes its decision on which offer to accept

Rookie. I already figured that out pretty easily: they always choose the other managers.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Groupe Master - 5)

Pays:
Pologne 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (0)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #33 Posté (le) 18 Septembre 2018, 17:14:05 Citer 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ September 18th 2018,13:29:57 )

he order is quite easily inderstood if you are around decision time and are able.to flag all competitors for a driver.

Just refresh your current offers every 30 seconds to 1 minute during the market and you can see when you are outbid.

Last market fpr me.I placed 4 offers in the first round my 1 driver was ssigned to another driver, it changed to outbid and the number of offers dropped by one, my number 3 driver was also assigned and my number 2 option which I got dropped from 2 offers to 1 offer , meaning that my competitor got his first draft and I was sure to get option 2.

The pecking order is.not that complicated the complicated stuff is how the driver makes its decision on which offer to accept.

I'm sure Vlad already found "a bug", so the discussion will be just academical. I have build a pseudoalgorithm meanwhile, but it seems it won't be needed.
Marcel Westner
(Groupe Amateur - 11)

Pays:
Autriche 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (1)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #34 Posté (le) 20 Septembre 2018, 14:33:28 Citer 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ September 18th 2018,12:08:41 )

I looked at the issue. You got your #1 priority driver: Stefano Giacomelli.

Thank you, then i am sorry for disturbance.
Page « 1 [2 Saut rapide vers la page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > outbid but drivers do not have a new contract Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à ignorer Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à observer

Répondre à ce sujet