Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Team Overview - Starting Grid Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à ignorer Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à observer
Page [1
Auteur Sujet: Team Overview - Starting Grid 2 réponses
Mike Belanger
(Groupe Rookie - 97)

Pays:
États-Unis 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (4)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #1 Posté (le) 24 Juin 2022, 17:45:14 Citer 
Just a quick suggestion because I find myself doing this before each race multiple times.

I’m in a small team of 6 owners and in the hours leading up to qualifying closing I am clicking on the qualifying position of either myself or my teammate to see where they grid. Right now it just shows the qualifying position but not the total number of qualifiers. I think it’d be great to show “16/30” versus just “16”.

I generally know the participation level of each group that my teammates are in, so I know that my friends in amateur would likely be gridded in their final position once I saw 32-34 qualified in that group.

I also know I explained that like crap, but I think you get the point. Thoughts?!
Ken Neihart
(Groupe Amateur - 69)

Pays:
États-Unis 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (1)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #2 Posté (le) 24 Juin 2022, 18:02:11 Citer 
If you go to your "Qualify 1 & 2 Standings" you will see up top you can see a drop down menu where you can select any group and see total number of qualifiers.

Not exactly what you're looking for but is a way to get what you're looking for. IMO it's even better because you can see everyone's times as opposed to just seeing 16/30 and so on.
Greg Starke
(Groupe Rookie - 5)

Pays:
États-Unis 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (1)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #3 Posté (le) 24 Juin 2022, 18:50:10 Citer 
I'd actually like to see some expansion of the qualifying statistics, I'd like to be able to see the full spread per level, surprised we can't view that.
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Team Overview - Starting Grid Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à ignorer Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à observer

Répondre à ce sujet