Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Other sports forum > UEFA Champions League (ALL SEASONS) Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 227 [228229 230 231 232 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League (ALL SEASONS) 6948 replies
Giuseppe Masciandaro
(Group Amateur - 41)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #6806 posted Apr 12th 2018, 17:32:17 Quote 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ April 12th 2018,17:24:28 )

Quote ( Giuseppe Masciandaro @ April 12th 2018,17:12:22 )

anykind of cospiracy teory are simply bullshit ... whatever you talk about flat heart, 9/11, penalty pro Real/Barca or Juve corrupting an entire system. get a life
You are absolutely right.

However, a conspiracy is no longer a conspiracy when all of its true elements have been exposed and proven in a public trial and actual sentences have been handed out.

if you talk about Farsopoly, well Jasper, again ... get a life!
really, I'm not going to open a discussion on this, you don't know what are you talking about.
The only thing I'm going to tell you is that even today, with, propbably, 7 scudettos in a raw people are blaming Juventus to pay off referees .... over here we all know what Inter Milan did, what AC Milan did, were Roma should have been sent years ago.
again, get a life
Jasper Coosemans1
(Group Master - 4)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6807 posted Apr 12th 2018, 17:34:56 Quote 
"I may have robbed a bank, but don't blame me, look at all those other guys who robbed a bank too!"

Really, why are you dragging Inter, AC Milan and Roma into a discussion they have nothing to do with?
Giuseppe Masciandaro
(Group Amateur - 41)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6808 posted Apr 12th 2018, 17:54:16 Quote 
AS Roma - Rolex
Inter Milan - false passports and refrees phone calls
Milan - Berlusconi

Apparently you don't know how the justice system works in Italy, you always need a scapegoat (maybe is not the right word in english) and Juve, as being the most famous team in Italy, payed for everyone.

You don't know what are you talking about, believe me ...

lets stop this nonsense discussion, I don't really care about it

Yesterday I saw a beautiful match and Juventus show to everyone that is at the same level with Real and all other top teams in Europe even if the money availability is not the same.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Group Master - 4)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #6809 posted Apr 12th 2018, 18:34:50 Quote 
Quote ( Giuseppe Masciandaro @ April 12th 2018,17:54:16 )

Yesterday I saw a beautiful match and Juventus show to everyone that is at the same level with Real and all other top teams in Europe even if the money availability is not the same.

Yes! Let's remember this, first and foremost.
Andrei Harnicu
(Group Pro - 18)

Romania 
Certified: 
Old post #6810 posted Apr 12th 2018, 21:55:10 Quote 
TY everybody who thumb'ed me down. And about Buffon and his red card his reaction was normal. To say he should stayed calmy is hard in the last minute of a double and a penalty when cleary wasn't the case is inhuman and ref should gave him yellow card. And if penalty was cleary then, why Benatia wasn't sent off too? And I agree with what is Matija saying in this case :P

P.S.: I'm a Real heater because they always have a penalty in this case, when other teams 99% of cases no.

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ April 12th 2018,12:46:35 )

Quote ( Andrei Harnicu @ April 12th 2018,11:54:44 )

Everybody who says that penalty was clear are dumber than the referee. I'm not gonna watch football from now because Real has 12 players every match. Juventus had a clear penalty in first leg too.
After all, there is no European team with a greater tradition of cheating and corruption in modern football than Real. Hooray, the cheaters are in!
Fixed :P
Lukasz Bajda
(Group Rookie - 55)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6811 posted Apr 12th 2018, 22:17:50 Quote 
Quote ( Quentin Rieg @ April 12th 2018,09:06:57 )

And what do you think about last year's Barca-PSG Lukasz ?

Same what I think about last year Real - Bayern :) In both cases referees made some pretty bad mistakes that heavily influenced outcome of both games.

Few last year proves one thing. CL needs VAR or other (hopefully better) video analysis system. Pretty much every team sport has it by now and it works pretty well in all of them. I dont buy arguments that it kills flow of the game. VAR is not perfect, it has its flaws, but its definetely required. And for the sake of both: referees and teams.
Quentin Rieg
(Group Rookie - 55)

France 
Certified: 
Old post #6812 posted Apr 12th 2018, 22:40:30 (last edited Apr 12th 2018, 22:41:04 by Quentin Rieg) Quote 
Quote ( Lukasz Bajda @ April 12th 2018,22:17:50 )

Quote ( Quentin Rieg @ April 12th 2018,09:06:57 )

And what do you think about last year's Barca-PSG Lukasz ?

Same what I think about last year Real - Bayern :) In both cases referees made some pretty bad mistakes that heavily influenced outcome of both games.

Few last year proves one thing. CL needs VAR or other (hopefully better) video analysis system. Pretty much every team sport has it by now and it works pretty well in all of them. I dont buy arguments that it kills flow of the game. VAR is not perfect, it has its flaws, but its definetely required. And for the sake of both: referees and teams.

But VAR would not have changed nothing yesterday ... Some people say penalty, other people say not penalty, some people say red card, other people say not red card...
I think that the VAR won't change anything. It will cause more problem than today.
Lukasz Bajda
(Group Rookie - 55)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6813 posted Apr 12th 2018, 22:56:38 Quote 
Yep. Im pretty sure VAR wouldnt change anything yesterday and referee would make same decision, but at least it would cut the discussion that referee made a "mistake".He would have a chance to review the situation and make a decision according to his knowledge of football rules. Those who favor conspiracy theories would still scream, that Real "bought" the game, but there is nothing that can be done with it. You can have a panel of 5 referees for every game, video analysis, majority vote, online pool, official trial & investigation and some fans will still no accept final decision if its not in favor of their team.
Kyle Morris
(Group Master - 1)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #6814 posted Apr 12th 2018, 23:05:51 Quote 
Lets play predict the draw that'll almost certainly happen

Liverpool vs Bayern Munich
Real Madrid vs Roma

Lets do the Europa League as well while we are at it

Arsenal vs RB Salzburg
Marseille vs Athletico Madrid
Quentin Rieg
(Group Rookie - 55)

France 
Certified: 
Old post #6815 posted Apr 12th 2018, 23:20:27 Quote 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ April 12th 2018,23:05:51 )

Real Madrid vs Roma

Arsenal vs RB Salzburg

Real Madrid v Liverpool
Bayern Munich v Roma

RB Salzburg v Atletico
Arsenal v Marseille
Jasper Coosemans1
(Group Master - 4)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6816 posted Apr 12th 2018, 23:25:41 Quote 
Where are people screaming about the scandal of Marseille going through thanks to two offside goals that should have been disallowed? :)
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6817 posted Apr 12th 2018, 23:29:13 Quote 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ April 12th 2018,23:25:41 )

Where are people screaming about the scandal of Marseille going through thanks to two offside goals that should have been disallowed? :)

Wrong thread, Jasper. They are in the Europa League :p
Jasper Coosemans1
(Group Master - 4)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #6818 posted Apr 13th 2018, 01:35:25 Quote 
No they're not, they're in this thread but they're too busy downvoting my posts. :D
Matija Gjurčević
(Group Rookie - 29)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #6819 posted Apr 13th 2018, 01:41:09 Quote 
I think this conversation went into a wrong direction lol
Cristian Morales
(Group Rookie - 118)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #6820 posted Apr 13th 2018, 08:45:12 Quote 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ April 12th 2018,23:05:51 )

Real Madrid vs Roma

Arsenal vs RB Salzburg
YOU HERO

Arsenal vs Bayern
Real Madrid vs Atletico... wait
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Group Amateur - 87)

Albania 
Certified: 
Old post #6821 posted Apr 13th 2018, 09:10:41 Quote 
Marseille it has been my favorite club especially when Cana was the captain of the team.
Quentin Rieg
(Group Rookie - 55)

France 
Certified: 
Old post #6822 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:18:05 Quote 
Wow Bayern v Real
Quentin Rieg
(Group Rookie - 55)

France 
Certified: 
Old post #6823 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:21:50 Quote 
PSG, Juve and then Bayern. Real didn't use hot balls for the draw.
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Group Amateur - 87)

Albania 
Certified: 
Old post #6824 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:25:41 Quote 
From now Im gonna be like Mia San Mia :D
Quentin Rieg
(Group Rookie - 55)

France 
Certified: 
Old post #6825 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:28:31 Quote 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ April 13th 2018,09:10:41 )

Marseille it has been my favorite club especially when Cana was the captain of the team.

Cana also played for FC Nantes. I'm a fan of FC Nantes...
Quentin Rieg
(Group Rookie - 55)

France 
Certified: 
Old post #6826 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:29:31 Quote 
Do you know Ermir Lenjani ?
Julio Asencio
(Group Rookie - 178)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #6827 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:31:53 (last edited Apr 13th 2018, 13:35:38 by Julio Asencio) Quote 
Real will have played against the actual Ligue 1 champions - PSG, Calcio champions - Juve and Bundesliga champions - Bayern.

Definitely UEFA can't help it when it comes to pull the strings in favour of Real Madrid.

Seriously tho, I'm glad we're having a dark horse in the final and I'd really love to see Liverpool winning it again 12 years later. Liverpool - Milan finals is the best one for me.
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #6828 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:33:12 Quote 
Quote ( Quentin Rieg @ April 13th 2018,13:21:50 )

Yeah, got multiple referees from many countries involved in a continent wide conspiracy to help the likes of Real progress at the expense of teams from their own nation, but didn't think to just fix the draw (so minimal people would be involved in the dodgy behaviour) to give them easier opposition ;)
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6829 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:34:58 (last edited Apr 13th 2018, 13:35:47 by Kevin Parkinson) Quote 
Quentin, you can use the edit button within 30 minutes to avoid consecutive, related posts, which would be better as a single post. Thanks :)

(Irony of a double post, albeit unrelated, to ask someone not to double post is not lost on me :p)
Tim Wagner
(Group Pro - 7)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #6830 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:39:11 (last edited Apr 13th 2018, 13:40:07 by Tim Wagner) Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ April 13th 2018,13:33:12 )

Quote ( Quentin Rieg @ April 13th 2018,13:21:50 )

Yeah, got multiple referees from many countries involved in a continent wide conspiracy to help the likes of Real progress at the expense of teams from their own nation, but didn't think to just fix the draw (so minimal people would be involved in the dodgy behaviour) to give them easier opposition ;)

You can mock the thought all you want, but it stays fishy when you see most of Real's last Quarter Finals as well as some other games (e.g. last years Final).

Although I think the main reason for that is not a conspiracy but rather that the La Liga Players dive like crazy (Bayern - Sevilla was full of Sevilla players falling down for the slightest of touches and that referee was having none of it) and it doesn't get penalised harshly enough, so eventually one dive is going to be mistakingly thought to be serious. But that is still a problem.

I do wonder if there are statistics around how many times wrong decisions are made to favour Spanish teams.

Edit//I am definitely going to be sceptical about the referees in Bayern - Real. Wonder if they put Kassai in again :)
Julio Asencio
(Group Rookie - 178)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #6831 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:42:10 (last edited Apr 13th 2018, 13:43:50 by Julio Asencio) Quote 

You can mock the thought all you want, but it stays fishy to see most of Real's last Quarter Finals as well as some other games (e.g. last years Final).

Although I think the main reason for that is not a conspiracy but rather that the La Liga Players dive like crazy (Bayern - Sevilla was full of Sevilla players falling down for the slightest of touches and that referee was having none of it) and it doesn't get penalised harshly enough, so eventually one dive is going to be mistakingly thought to be serious. But that is still a problem.

I do wonder if there are statistics around how many times wrong decisions are made to favour Spanish teams.

I may agree with you but what about Calcio players?
Roma players were playing like hungry dogs and Fazio for instance shouldn't have finished the game. Same goes to Juve players, they had 6 freaking yellow cards at min 50.

AND YES, here players are pussies who dive everytime they can but that doesn't change the fact that Italian teams/football have always been one of the dirtiest.
Tim Wagner
(Group Pro - 7)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #6832 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:46:26 Quote 
Quote ( Julio Asencio @ April 13th 2018,13:42:10 )

I may agree with you but what about Calcio players?
Roma players were playing like hungry dogs and Fazio for instance shouldn't have finished the game. Same goes to Juve players, they had 6 freaking yellow cards at min 50.

In the 00s the Calcio was known for that kind of behaviour as well, but I've had the feeling it digressed over the years. Haven't seen the Roma match though so can't judge that one.

Diving in general is a problem that should be targeted more often. As much as I love "our" (Bayerns) Arjey Robben, it has a good reason why he is named "Flying Dutchman" here and thats not just because he is quick. But some leagues are more extreme in that matter than others, and that keeps an issue.
Quentin Rieg
(Group Rookie - 55)

France 
Certified: 
Old post #6833 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:50:25 Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ April 13th 2018,13:34:58 )

Quentin, you can use the edit button within 30 minutes to avoid consecutive, related posts, which would be better as a single post. Thanks :)

(Irony of a double post, albeit unrelated, to ask someone not to double post is not lost on me :p)

Yes sorry :-P
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Group Amateur - 87)

Albania 
Certified: 
Old post #6834 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:53:49 Quote 
Quote ( Quentin Rieg @ April 13th 2018,13:29:31 )

Do you know Ermir Lenjani ?
Yeah he kinda is bad player.
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ April 13th 2018,13:33:12 )

Yeah, got multiple referees from many countries involved in a continent wide conspiracy to help the likes of Real progress at the expense of teams from their own nation, but didn't think to just fix the draw
Chill mate, you will see a good referee show soon. Mark my words.
Julio Asencio
(Group Rookie - 178)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #6835 posted Apr 13th 2018, 13:56:28 Quote 
I agree with you Tim but it seems quite oportunistic to bring that kind of things into the argument when Dybala himself tried to do the dive of the year and eventually got kicked out of the game. I mean, football nowadays is kind of infected and sadly La Liga is a joke in this matter.

That said, I don't think this is related to Spanish European kingdom over the last 12 years.
Barcelona, Madrid, Atlético, Sevilla... 10 secs spent on google is enough to check the trophies history :)
Page « 1 2 3 ... 227 [228229 230 231 232 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Other sports forum > UEFA Champions League (ALL SEASONS) Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic