Page « 1 2 3 ... 167 168 [169 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Suggestions 5059 replies
Daniel Petrucco
(Group Rookie - 123)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5041 posted Jul 16th 2021, 15:53:41 (last edited Jul 16th 2021, 15:54:32 by Daniel Petrucco) Quote 
G'day to y'all,
This is just a idea of mine, but wouldn't it be nice to have more languages available? At the moment, y'know, it's just the European languages, however, for the likes of me, I came from a background in all, where my parents spoke French-Canadian, but the only language which is similar to French-Canad is French itself, so I have to display it in French, y'know? It's not the best suggestion, but I would like it. Thanks.
Krzysztof Woźniak
(Group Amateur - 69)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (5)
Old post #5042 posted Jul 16th 2021, 16:50:14 Quote 
Quote ( Daniel Petrucco @ July 16th 2021,15:53:41 )

G'day to y'all,
This is just a idea of mine, but wouldn't it be nice to have more languages available? At the moment, y'know, it's just the European languages, however, for the likes of me, I came from a background in all, where my parents spoke French-Canadian, but the only language which is similar to French-Canad is French itself, so I have to display it in French, y'know? It's not the best suggestion, but I would like it. Thanks.

"I'm very smart"
Nikola Brojak
(Group Pro - 8)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (8)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5043 posted Jul 16th 2021, 16:51:50 Quote 

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->
<!--No ad requested because of display:none on the adsbygoogle tag-->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

G'day to y'all,

Sure, if you want to contribute to having here more languages, you could help in translating everything. At this moment I only can recommend you the most known international language - Pirate Language Arrrr.
Iain Bartholomew
(Group Amateur - 61)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5044 posted Jul 16th 2021, 16:51:57 Quote 

G'day to y'all,

So far as I know most translations are provided by volunteers. I'm sure if you put one together it would be considered.
Daniel Petrucco
(Group Rookie - 123)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #5045 posted Jul 16th 2021, 19:36:01 Quote 

Quote ( Iain Bartholomew @ July 16th 2021,16:51:57 )

G'day to y'all,

So far as I know most translations are provided by volunteers. I'm sure if you put one together it would be considered.
Quote ( Nikola Brojak @ July 16th 2021,16:51:50 )

&lt;!-- gpro_300x250 --&gt;
&lt;!--No ad requested because of display:none on the adsbygoogle tag--&gt;

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

G'day to y'all,

Sure, if you want to contribute to having here more languages, you could help in translating everything. At this moment I only can recommend you the most known international language - Pirate Language Arrrr.
thanks. The only problem is, who would I be able to send the translation to?
Nikola Brojak
(Group Pro - 8)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5046 posted Jul 16th 2021, 20:57:01 Quote 
@Daniel Petrucco (R123) send it to @Vladimir Alexandrov (R3) or even ask him for the full list of things which need to be translated. :)
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Group Pro - 12)

Mexico 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5047 posted Jul 16th 2021, 21:42:48 Quote 
Quote ( Harsh Sheth @ July 16th 2021,15:34:05 )

Well, what is your point? It's the Suggestions forum, so it seems you are suggesting that those names be changed. The dislikes indicate that people don't like that suggestion, probably because people like the many silly names that exist all over the game.

Yes and then he dislikes verybody that has an opinion different to him, nice kind of guy.

Ivan Petrov
(Group Rookie - 52)

North Macedonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #5048 posted Jul 17th 2021, 13:45:38 Quote 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ July 16th 2021,21:42:48 )

Quote ( Harsh Sheth @ July 16th 2021,15:34:05 )

Yes and then he dislikes verybody that has an opinion different to him, nice kind of guy.

Another grumpy old man,

My dislikes are for the people who are mocking other people who took time and actually gave a proposition about different opinions. Read the chat again granny,

I said that those Ninja classes are silly -
Then you said I need humor :D
The other dude gave me this "propositions" : "Close eyes hittie hard? Sittie down and think a lot?"
And the professor told me I need to focus on the game and not on the design :D

I LOVE THIS FORUM ALREADY

Those are NOT other opinions - those are troll comments.
If you can't say anything nice, or you missed the point - just unplug the keyboard please.
That is why I dislike troll comments.

Aaaand I'm out, peace.
Ricardo Antunes
(Group Amateur - 28)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #5049 posted Jul 17th 2021, 13:50:08 Quote 
Those people just told you it was not a good idea without telling you it was not a good idea.

They should have probably just told you it was not a good idea. Would probably be a good idea.
Luke Frost
(Group Pro - 20)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5050 posted Jul 18th 2021, 12:16:09 (last edited Jul 18th 2021, 12:27:42 by Luke Frost) Quote 
In the statsitics area, the stats (links below) should display these things, maybe in a dropdown option, or in a column of the table:

- [stat] in E/M/P/A/R
- [group] with most [stat] (ratio)

This is because there are a lot of players who rack up almost 17 wins, podiums, poles, FLs, hattricks, (etc) in rookie every season (on very easy difficulty) so should be shown as such.

For these stats:

/gb/Stats.asp?type=mostlapsinlead#scroll
/gb/Stats.asp?type=mostwonpositions#scroll
/gb/Stats.asp?type=moststartaccidents#scroll
/gb/Stats.asp?type=hattricks#scroll
/gb/Stats.asp?type=grandchelems#scroll
/gb/Stats.asp?type=lowposwin#scroll
/gb/Stats.asp?type=winsinrow#scroll
/gb/Stats.asp?type=podiumsinrow#scroll
/gb/Stats.asp?type=pointsinrow#scroll

Nothing against the players who have a lot of these stats, but it is much more respectable achieving these things in master or elite than in rookie or amateur, so should be displayed instead of putting the stats next to each other with no other variables shown.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Group Pro - 1)

Iceland 
Certified: 
Old post #5051 posted Jul 18th 2021, 13:33:00 Quote 
Very good idea Luke.
It would be nice having this info grouped into, without having to mow through the managerial career list. Since this info is already there, it should be easy enough to group it somewhere.
As you said, there is a extremely large difference between something in Master/Elite as opposed to Rookie/Amateur.
A single point in Master, is worth more/harder than anything you can achieve in Rookie.
A single win in Master, is worth more/harder than anything you can achieve in Amateur.
etc.... and these lists should imo. mirror/show that... at least split the data up into sections with the various levels.

At the very least, it would be pretty nice to have as comparison. (if Vlad has the time)
Personally I would first like to have the "fastest rain lap" on all tracks. :) :)

Peter Peyper
(Group Amateur - 58)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #5052 posted Jul 19th 2021, 12:18:14 Quote 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ July 18th 2021,13:33:00 )

Personally I would first like to have the "fastest rain lap" on all tracks. :) :)

Only based on 100% rain affected races, would be nice feature, so we would have 2 rows for each track for Dry & Wet race statistics
Robert Lee
(Group Pro - 17)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #5053 posted Jul 23rd 2021, 22:17:51 (last edited Jul 23rd 2021, 22:18:52 by Robert Lee) Quote 
Can we amend rule 5.4?

Seems weird that guys still in the negative get cash for top 10 in standings. Should treat them as though they are 40th-ish and move those up who arent getting relegated.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Group Amateur - 57)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #5054 posted Jul 23rd 2021, 22:20:06 Quote 
Quote ( Robert Lee @ July 23rd 2021,22:17:51 )

Can we amend rule 5.4?

Seems weird that guys still in the negative get cash for top 10 in standings. Should treat them as though they are 40th-ish and move those up who arent getting relegated.

What if these guys would get out of negative balance thanks to that prize?
Robert Lee
(Group Pro - 17)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #5055 posted Jul 23rd 2021, 22:26:22 Quote 
maybe manage finances better?

im just saying "its an end of season thing, why not put it with all the other end of season things?"
Steven Rose
(Group Amateur - 50)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5056 posted Jul 23rd 2021, 22:27:35 Quote 
Well they finished there so are entitled to the prize money for that position are they not?
Tymoteusz Wojnarowski
(Group Amateur - 76)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #5057 posted Jul 23rd 2021, 23:40:15 Quote 
Quote ( Robert Lee @ July 23rd 2021,22:26:22 )

im just saying "its an end of season thing, why not put it with all the other end of season things?"

I think using a bit more cash knowing you will get them back in the prizes is a reasonable business plan.
Jens Jäschke
(Group Rookie - 77)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #5058 posted Jul 24th 2021, 00:33:05 Quote 
As it came up in another thread:

It would be nice to have the option to retire/rookie-reset at the end of a season without losing the season's points, i.e. a solution for the situation Jan is currently facing. As I understand it, he wants to retire/reset but doesn't want to lose the points gained for his team, so he is forced to sit around next season doing nothing.
Instead, it would be nice for him to retire immediately, freeing up a spot for another manager that will actually race.

Maybe add some restrictions to eliminate abuse, like "the decision has to be made at least X races before the season ends", similar to how drivers announce their retirement at the end of the season.
Kyle Morris
(Group Pro - 3)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #5059 posted Jul 25th 2021, 21:25:43 Quote 
I wish the tyre history was in the order it currently is now instead of the first 6 and then the other 3 added at the bottom. Maybe have the original 6 in a way of the new tyres are like a not available or blank or something. Would make comparing easier
Ania Piekarska
(Group Elite)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #5060 posted Jul 25th 2021, 21:50:03 Quote 
A simple idea that fixes the comparing part would be to add current season to tyre history.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 167 168 [169 Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic