Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 21 [2223 ... 25 26 27 » Quick go to page:
Forum topic poll
Who will win the race?
Sign in to vote or view the poll results
Author Topic: [F1] 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix 803 replies
Vladimir Jelicic
(Group Amateur - 46)

Serbia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #631 posted Nov 25th 2012, 20:14:45 Quote 
Best episode so far! :D
Márfi Norbert
(Group Amateur - 57)

Hungary 
Certified: 
Old post #632 posted Nov 25th 2012, 20:33:27 Quote 
Massa: HUGE RESPECT!

Alonso: You are the best!!!

Asim Akram
(Group Amateur - 9)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #633 posted Nov 25th 2012, 20:34:07 Quote 
best gp of the year :)

Although if Hamilton would've won what a race it would've been :( Hate Hulkenburg now before that it was Maldonado
Mihail Golovanov
(Group Pro - 5)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #634 posted Nov 25th 2012, 20:36:43 Quote 
Seb Vettel Well Well Well.
YOU WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Robert Enright
(Group Rookie - 316)

Ireland 
Certified: 
Old post #635 posted Nov 25th 2012, 20:39:36 Quote 
Hulkenberg was easily the driver of the weekend. He made one mistake on a damp track.
He outqualified his quick teammate on a dry track yesterday on a setup leaning more towards a wet setup. And he was fantastic today. It's a shame he took Hamilton out, but that's racing, everyone makes one mistake in these conditions, and that was the Hulks.
Wopke Hoekstra
(Group Pro - 4)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #636 posted Nov 25th 2012, 20:52:19 Quote 
Quote ( Asim Akram @ November 25th 2012,20:34:07 )

Hate Hulkenburg now before that it was Maldonado

Come on... He couldn't help it.. I know he spun himself but look it's the Caterham's fault cause he slower down Hamilton, otherwise Hulk wouldn't have hit Hamilton :D
Daneks Britāls
(Group Master - 2)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #637 posted Nov 25th 2012, 21:09:06 Quote 
Not sure about Alonso but Vettel does not deserve even see World Champion trophy.

Impression about pretty good race was destroyed by idiot Hulkenburg who surely was not punished enough!
Alberto Lopez
(Group Rookie - 71)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #638 posted Nov 25th 2012, 21:24:50 Quote 
Alonso the best, Vettel the best car
Marcelo Ascencio
(Group Amateur - 60)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #639 posted Nov 25th 2012, 21:34:37 Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK0ZOOsHjr4
Story was to be written diferently, but Vettel is a warrior.. :)
Ryan Clarke
(Group Pro - 14)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #640 posted Nov 25th 2012, 21:36:38 (last edited Nov 25th 2012, 21:38:04 by Ryan Clarke) Quote 
I'm still hoping that one day we see Vettel v Hamilton when they both have the same car.

I think McLaren may have acted hastily with Perez. His drives in the later stages of the season weren't great and he was very much overshadowed by Hulkenberg who I feel would've been a more suitable choice.

In this race I felt Vettel was fortunate really he could've been out when Kimi took some serious avoidance action, he then ran into Senna (and it was Vettel into Senna anyone who says otherwise is just daft) but as always he finds a way to win and that is a quality of his I do respect.
Asim Akram
(Group Amateur - 9)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #641 posted Nov 25th 2012, 21:36:42 Quote 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ November 25th 2012,21:09:06 )

Impression about pretty good race was destroyed by idiot Hulkenburg who surely was not punished enough!

true there mate i couldn't actually believe it :(
Jack Benson
(Group Rookie - 313)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #642 posted Nov 25th 2012, 21:53:17 Quote 
Hate to sound a bit bitter here and expect to be swamped by Julian, Jed and co.

But anyone who watched Sky would have seen that Vettel overtook under yellow flags which was conveiniently missed out?

Can anyone explain.
Kevin Schrenk
(Group Rookie - 171)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #643 posted Nov 25th 2012, 21:58:56 Quote 
Im sorry some of your arguments are so flawed, if it was Vettel's fault that Senna crashed into him then well its the caterams fault that Hamilton crashed out because he clearly went through the first corner way to slowly.

Massa caused alot of incidents while defending Alonso...

all of the above are outrageous claims at who was in fault but could be argued if you are willing to be argumentative ...

I personally think anyone here Vettel/Alonso or who ever's supporter that goes out of there way to troll are idiots and closed minded fools, you go after Jed and Julian for fighting for the driver they like and call them fanboi's and bias yet your own arguments simply are so argumentative and hypocritical, you pass blame of a driver just because you dislike him, Senna/Vettel and Hulkenburg/Hamilton crashed where both racing incidents and no blame should be passed.

Maybe some ppl get there facts wrong but that gives you now right to name call and be disrespectful.

Anyways your welcome to your opinion but give other respect for there opinion, remember respect is a two way street.

Last point, Vettel won the championship, Alonso came second DEAL WITH IT! (unless something gets done about the yellow flag story) The best driver won the championship by that I mean the driver with the most points won, if Alonso, Kimi or who ever was better than Vettel this season or better than RBR they would have won and thats a FACT!
Jack Benson
(Group Rookie - 313)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #644 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:01:15 Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Schrenk @ November 25th 2012,21:58:56 )

Jed and Julian for fighting for the driver they like and call them fanboi's

When they do that just call them haters, and then listen to the silence...
Jed Lilly
(Group Amateur - 60)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #645 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:04:25 Quote 
Quote ( Jack Benson @ November 25th 2012,21:53:17 )

But anyone who watched Sky would have seen that Vettel overtook under yellow flags which was conveiniently missed out?

That was the slippery surface flag.
Colin Timms
(Group Rookie - 71)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #646 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:11:23 Quote 
Great result for everyone except Lewis, as someone said in earlier post ... he has to be the most unlucky driver of the year
Alonso must have thought it was in the bag when told vettel had spun. Vettel (i dont really like him) what a drive he gave us .... being spun out and racing into 6th place with a damaged car. There was plenty of people who said vettel coul;d only run off into the distance (including me) and many said the gear box ratio change a couple or races ago wasnt fair but hey noone can take it away from him this weekend

i cant finish without mentioning button who was again the master in changing conditions hulk todays driver of the day 1 mistake in changable conditions and a drive through penalty still finishing high in the points ( i wonder if martin whitmarsh is thinking they have signed the wrong driver for next yr)
Massa came a very close second in my view for driver of the day too .... he had an awesome race

cant wait for next season
Daneks Britāls
(Group Master - 2)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #647 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:12:48 Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Schrenk @ November 25th 2012,21:58:56 )

Senna/Vettel and Hulkenburg/Hamilton crashed where both racing incidents and no blame should be passed.

Race incidents caused by what? Not sure in Vettel/Senna case just myown opinion that Vettel while traying to drive safe wanted to avoid any problems but his level of talent did not allow that. But in Hamilton/Hulkenbug case the guilty one was clear. If You say opposite then how I must call You? Blind or....?

Morre over Hamilton and Hulkenburg were fighting for a win while Senna/Vettel for spot in second part of the peloton!
Janne Väänänen
(Group Master - 2)

Finland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #648 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:20:10 Quote 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ November 25th 2012,22:12:48 )

Race incidents caused by what?

Hülkenberg clearly did not attempt to take Hamilton out, nor braked too late to hit Hamilton or anything....Instead - he lost control of his car, 'his level of talent was not enough' or however you put it - but it's not Hülkenbergs fault it happened to be in overtaking situation. If you look closely, 90% of drivers lost control in some point of the race.

if thats not a race incident...nothing is
Kevin Schrenk
(Group Rookie - 171)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #649 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:31:46 Quote 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ November 25th 2012,22:12:48 )

Race incidents caused by what? Not sure in Vettel/Senna case just myown opinion that Vettel while traying to drive safe wanted to avoid any problems but his level of talent did not allow that. But in Hamilton/Hulkenbug case the guilty one was clear. If You say opposite then how I must call You? Blind or....?

Morre over Hamilton and Hulkenburg were fighting for a win while Senna/Vettel for spot in second part of the peloton!

How can you Blame Vettel? Im sorry he entered the corner first therefore Senna would have need to give way, BUT as you have argued Vettel could have also backed out but would have caused more of an issue. I dont know the rules 100% but from my understanding and what I have heard during the races Vettel had more rights into the corner.

Hulkenburg lost his rear end, and the cateram entered the corner a long time before them yet both Hamilton and Hulkenburg reach him in the first part of the Senna S'es ... but no one says anything about that. If it had just been the two of them in that corner Hamilton would have been able to avoid Hulkenburg. I am so sorry but in my opinion Hulkenburg did nothing wrong. Did Hulkenburg crash into Hamilton in anyway similar to Maldinaldo/Grojean in ther crashes or in a similar way to Hamilton crashing into Mass last year?

If anything if you going to pass blame of Hulkneburg then Senna was wrong as he hit Vettel and could have prevented it.

Also a race incident doesnt always need blame to be given to a driver? If Button loses a wheel and Hamilton crashes into it, its a racing incident and you cant blame either driver.

sorry excuse some typo's and spelling ( corrections are welcome )
Daneks Britāls
(Group Master - 2)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #650 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:32:25 (last edited Nov 25th 2012, 22:35:06 by Daneks Britāls) Quote 
Quote ( Janne Väänänen @ November 25th 2012,22:20:10 )

Hülkenberg clearly did not attempt to take Hamilton out, nor braked too late to hit Hamilton or anything....Instead - he lost control of his car, 'his level of talent was not enough' or however you put it - but it's not Hülkenbergs fault it happened to be in overtaking situation. If you look closely, 90% of drivers lost control in some point of the race.

His mistake caused someone to score 25 points while he scored a couple himself. Wheres justice?

Quote ( Kevin Schrenk @ November 25th 2012,22:31:46 )

Also a race incident doesnt always need blame to be given to a driver? If Button loses a wheel and Hamilton crashes into it, its a racing incident and you cant blame either driver.

This is race incident caused by no ones fault. But in case we saw the guilty one was clear and stewards think the same.
Kevin Schrenk
(Group Rookie - 171)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #651 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:32:54 Quote 
Quote ( Janne Väänänen @ November 25th 2012,22:20:10 )

Thanks, couldnt say it as nicely as you... sorry for the double post
Janne Väänänen
(Group Master - 2)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #652 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:42:05 Quote 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ November 25th 2012,22:32:25 )

His mistake caused someone to score 25 points while he scored a couple himself. Wheres justice?

moral dilemma - punish according to severity of offense, or severity of outcome which is affected by many variables that are out of offender's hands?
Chris Williams
(Group Rookie - 35)

GPRO Crew
England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #653 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:44:38 (last edited Nov 25th 2012, 22:59:47 by Chris Williams) Quote 
Vettel definitely turned in on Senna. Senna was halfway alongside Vettel, but instead of allowing Senna space (and going two abreast through the corner), Vettel turned in right to the apex of the corner. I'm trying to find the Sky analysis which showed this in detail, but I can't seem to see it anywhere :/

But then it was just a racing incident, and they were both already punished enough from the outcome.

EDIT: Here's the video:
http://www.sportinglife.com/formula1/video/24817/8282348/mcn...

The video also includes all the yellow flag analysis from earlier.
Pedro Almeida
(Group Pro - 12)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #654 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:48:19 Quote 
Quote ( Chris Williams @ November 25th 2012,22:44:38 )

Vettel definitely turned in on Senna. Senna was halfway alongside Vettel, but instead of allowing Senna space (and going two abreast through the corner), Vettel turned in right to the apex of the corner. I'm trying to find the Sky analysis which showed this in detail, but I can't seem to see it anywhere :/

No need Chris, Vettel did jump on Senna's car, that's why the guilty voice on the cockpit after the accident, see what Vettel says, and is tone.
Hélio Romeu
(Group Rookie - 8)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #655 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:49:09 Quote 
What a great race! very enjoyable! just brilliant..
Jed Lilly
(Group Amateur - 60)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #656 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:52:29 Quote 
I must say I thought it was Vettel's fault at the time but the cars around that area were probably caught out by Kimi locking up into the corner.
Kevin Schrenk
(Group Rookie - 171)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #657 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:58:10 (last edited Nov 25th 2012, 23:02:42 by Kevin Schrenk) Quote 
Quote ( Chris Williams @ November 25th 2012,22:44:38 )

But then it was just a racing incident, and they were both already punished enough from the outcome.

I see your point, i watched the incident on utube, I think that both driver could have been more cautious, I think that Senna put himself into a bad situation though, he would have gone out of the corner pretty wide and may have cause an issue.

I see your point but i still dont think you can blame Vettel solely for the incident, which you arent... just saying generally

Edit: watched your Video and you are right. My mistake.
Louis Francis
(Group Amateur - 3)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #658 posted Nov 25th 2012, 22:58:25 Quote 
I have to admit that Vettel drove a very good race after his turn 4 incident. He could have given Senna more room, but I'm not sure how much he knew about a Williams being there.

Overall, a very enjoyable race. Nico showing how good he is round Interlagos before his small error, and its a shame to see Hamilton taken out in such a way in his last Mclaren race but this is racing.

Btw for those claiming Nico took Hamilton out, Alonso made pretty much the same mistake early on in the race. Luckily he didn't have cars on his outside, so its just a racing incident.
Joe Manifold
(Group Amateur - 64)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #659 posted Nov 25th 2012, 23:42:19 (last edited Nov 25th 2012, 23:50:41 by Joe Manifold) Quote 
Great season, shame it was down to development and design geniuses though, would have been much better if it was so close throughout the whole season between all teams, would have kept the excitement up. Great race today, roll on 2013!
Lucas Holmes
(Group Amateur - 21)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #660 posted Nov 26th 2012, 00:00:46 Quote 
Just had it pointed out to me on the overhead replay. Did anyone else notice Kimi avoiding Vettel at the start? He locks up, and just before he plows into Vettel, he wrenches the car wide.

Shame about Hamilton, and unlucky Alonso, but Vettel deserves his titles a bit more than some people think.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 21 [2223 ... 25 26 27 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic