Page « 1 2 3 ... 133 [134135 ... 200 201 202 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Master - 5 6031 replies
Juan Carlos Caraballo
(Group Master - 5)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3991 posted Mar 1st 2019, 21:37:53 Quote 
Spectacular patrick congratulations.
Patrick Feise
(Group Master - 5)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #3992 posted Mar 1st 2019, 23:49:47 Quote 
Thanks a lot, that was really a very close race and could have ended just as well differently. Congratulations to you too, Juan!

Also congratulations to Atilla for the third place. You made life really hard for us in the first quarter ;)
Dean Francis
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3993 posted Mar 2nd 2019, 03:58:56 Quote 
Congratulations Patrick on 1st. WOW, didn't see this one coming. You were 3rd on the grid and quickly got to 2nd. But you were stuck behind Attila for that whole first stint. You pitted for your first stop, quickly got to 2nd, but then got stuck behind Juan Carlos. You did hit the lead for your final lap of your 2nd stint though. You pitted for the final time, came back out in 7th, and 14 laps later you were leading the race. There was still 23 laps to go but, and you really had to fight hard to keep Juan Carlos behind you. Only your 2nd Master win EVER!

Congratulations Juan Carlos on 2nd. Once again the perfect temperature for those Hancock tyres of yours. You started from pole but a terrible first stint, had you tumble all the way back to 8th before your first pit stop. Only 6 laps later though, it was your turn to lead this race. You looked strong in that middle stint, staying in front the whole time. You pitted and came back out in 8th. But 23 laps before the end you had stormed back up to 2nd and was looking left, looking right, just trying to find a way past Patrick But just couldn't, beaten by only 0.166s

Congratulations Attila on 3rd. Three races in, you have proven the most consistent manager here, reaching the podium twice in the last 3 races. Second again here on the grid for the second time this season. You have a very strong 2/3rds of a race but I just felt, it all fell away in that final stint. The top 2 finishers did 3 stops, where as you only did the 2. In the end you were 24 s behind 2nd and just did enough to stay ahead of the ever improving Ayman

Well done to all the others in the points

WIN: Patrick Feise (First win for the season)
POLE: Juan Carlos Caraballo (Second pole for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Juan Carlos Caraballo (Second time for the season
BEST PIT STOP: Andreas Andreou (Second time for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Mikael Nordmark (passing 18 cars)

Well that didn't quite go to plan
Engine was shot so I could not race with any risks. 0 CT but this was my first of 3 demotivation races. Engine finished at 99%, so I am happy I didn't smoke here. Because I was demotivating, I never looked at how well the car was matched. It must have been damn good to still get a strong result here. Just means a bit more work required in this next few race in terms of losing this motivation.

Started 11th
Finished 14th
Patrick Feise
(Group Master - 5)

Germany 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3994 posted Mar 5th 2019, 21:34:46 Quote 
Ivo, congratulations on this great victory!

I am such an unbelievable lucky man. The second place was undeserved. Sorry guys!

Congratulations Kristjan for the third place. The second should have been yours...
Ayman Daher
(Group Master - 5)

Lebanon 
Certified: 
Old post #3995 posted Mar 5th 2019, 21:43:22 Quote 
Congrats Ivo on the win!
also congrats to Patrick and Kristjan for the podium!
Dean Francis
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3996 posted Mar 6th 2019, 08:18:40 Quote 
Congratulations Ivo on 1st. He was 2nd on the grid, but a terrible start had him down to 5th, after 2 laps. After some crazy waving from the pit crew, he found the accelerator and started moving forward. After 22 laps he had fought back to 2nd, but he had to wait for another 24 laps, before he eventually found the lead of the race. From there he said goodbye, and sped away from his rivals, winning very easily in the end by 40s. A very strange season he has had, he has been nowhere all season but then pulls this one out of the hat. But it was one of his driver's favourite tracks Retention is secured!!!

Congratulations Patrick on 2nd. He started from pole, his first for the season. And he looked so strong early, leading for most of the whole first stint. The middle stint was solid, he virtually just held that 3rd spot for that whole stint. He weakest stint though was his last, he came out of the pits after his final stop, only in 6th. He did quickly get to 5th, and then 4th, and that is where I thought he would finish. But first Kristjan, and then soon after Andreas were forced to pit in those dying laps and Patrick moved forward another couple

Congratulations Kristjan on 3rd. You were 11th on the grid but I think your risks may have been too high for the wet. You had plummeted all the way back down to 24th after 24 laps. But once that rain stopped, WOW, did you show some speed. You were blitzing the field and had passed 23 cars to get to 2nd, with just a handful of laps left. But the tyres just could not hold out, and you had to pit, with just 2 laps to go. Easily your best race of the season

WIN: Ivo Ivanov (First win for the season)
POLE: Patrick Feise (First pole for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Mick Sheahan (First time for the season
BEST PIT STOP: Attila Gollovitzer (First time for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Tomi Kaartinen (Passing 18 cars)

OK I went for a big push here and really, a tad unlucky not to get some points. Really caught up in some big trains but just as I was moving forward, I would have a DM and back to end of the line I would go. I did this 3 times which proved very costly. Once in the clear though, I was lapping inside the top 5. Oh what could have been

Started 20th
Finished 13th
Peter Both
(Group Master - 5)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #3997 posted Mar 6th 2019, 08:23:52 (last edited Mar 6th 2019, 08:24:46 by Peter Both) Quote 
I believe I was the cause of that train. I was just trying to get a bad result, running with low CT, to reach 160 limit. But you guys just didn't want to pass me. and were just pushing each other of the track all the time :D

Therefore I asked my driver to do a splash and dash in the last lap ;)

Congratz on the win Ivo !!
Dean Francis
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3998 posted Mar 6th 2019, 09:07:03 Quote 
Peter it was not that we didn't want to pass you. We just couldn't!!!!

You were bringing out those shoulders on every corner, no-one could get around you.

Very nice blocking mate
Ayman Daher
(Group Master - 5)

Lebanon 
Certified: 
Old post #3999 posted Mar 6th 2019, 14:14:55 Quote 
Great race summaries Dean!
Miel Soeterbroek
(Group Master - 3)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4000 posted Mar 6th 2019, 14:33:21 Quote 
Can we trade our Dean Francis with M5's one? I also want race summaries! :D
Jan Velske3
(Group Master - 3)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #4001 posted Mar 6th 2019, 14:53:00 (last edited Mar 6th 2019, 14:54:25 by Jan Velske) Quote 
Quote ( Miel Soeterbroek @ March 6th 2019,14:33:21 )

Can we trade our Dean Francis with M5's one? I also want race summaries! :D

Lol, never noticed people have the service of not needing to watch the race themselves here :D
Outsourcing where possible!

Here you have the M3-version by the way:

Quote ( Dean Francis @ March 6th 2019,08:18:40 )

WIN: Jan Velske (Second win for the season)
POLE: Jan Velske (Second pole for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Jan Velske (Second time for the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Jan Velske (First time for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Definetly not Jan Velske (Passing 1 car in average)

Miel Soeterbroek
(Group Master - 3)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #4002 posted Mar 6th 2019, 14:58:47 Quote 
Modest as always Jan. I'll let it slide, cause hattrick.

I usually stop watching the race as soon as i queue up behind JQ btw, that's why i'd like extended summaries :D
Mick Sheahan
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #4003 posted Mar 6th 2019, 15:15:59 Quote 
I love the race summaries Dean Francis.
Ivo Ivanov
(Group Master - 5)

Bulgaria 
Certified: 
Old post #4004 posted Mar 6th 2019, 15:30:15 Quote 
Thanks for all congratulations boys. It was my race and I made it. Congratz for all who takes a points.
Тhis victory gives me peace of mind, but my goals are higher than staying in the group, though I do not know how to deal with finance.
Good luck in next race sor all, it will not be mine for sure :)
Patrick Feise
(Group Master - 5)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #4005 posted Mar 8th 2019, 22:22:14 Quote 
Congratulations Juan, I think you are simply unbeatable at these temperatures!

Congratulations also to Ayman, I would have given you the victory. What a pity that in the end the energy was gone.

Finally, of course, to everyone who scored points.
Ayman Daher
(Group Master - 5)

Lebanon 
Certified: 
Old post #4006 posted Mar 8th 2019, 22:26:14 Quote 
Thanks Patrick, Yes it was possible for me to win but in the end Juan won, and a big congrats to another hattrick Juan!

Congrats Patrick on completing the podium :)
Dominik Karda
(Group Master - 5)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #4007 posted Mar 8th 2019, 22:32:38 Quote 
Juan is really getting the best out of the Hancs so far. Well done to him!
Peter Both
(Group Master - 5)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #4008 posted Mar 8th 2019, 22:40:28 Quote 
Congratz Juan with the win. But was that 4th pitstop planned ?
Juan Carlos Caraballo
(Group Master - 5)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #4009 posted Mar 8th 2019, 22:40:35 Quote 
Thanks guys, really the cold favors me, Thanks to all,
Juan Carlos Caraballo
(Group Master - 5)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #4010 posted Mar 8th 2019, 22:42:17 Quote 
Quote ( Peter Both @ March 8th 2019,22:40:28 )

Congratz juan con la victoria. ¿Pero fue planeado ese 4to pitstop?

;)
Peter Both
(Group Master - 5)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #4011 posted Mar 8th 2019, 22:47:39 Quote 
lol - thought so. You were lucky ;)
Patrick Feise
(Group Master - 5)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #4012 posted Mar 8th 2019, 22:50:55 Quote 
and again there is cold weather :D
Dominik Karda
(Group Master - 5)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #4013 posted Mar 8th 2019, 22:59:48 Quote 
Where's the nearest window I can jump off of?
Dean Francis
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4014 posted Mar 9th 2019, 03:03:06 Quote 
Congratulations Juan Carlos on 1st. Your driver sits only 14th on the OA list here but yet your speed continues to amaze me. You claimed your 3rd pole of the season and right from the opening lap, you were quick. Every passing lap, you just kept increasing that lead. I already had you down for a big win but NO, your tyres were wobbling that much you were forced to pit, with still 9 laps to go. You came back out, right behind Ayman, you tried to get around him but couldn't. Ayman was pulling away but NO, 4 laps from home, his energy was gone and you claimed your 2nd win of the season

Congratulations Ayman on 2nd. You were my early favourite for the season and now finally, after other managers have lost their drivers, you claim only your 2nd podium for the season. You were 5th on the grid and just kept pushing towards the front. I never thought you would get close to a win but once Juan Carlos pitted, you pounced and I thought you had full control of the race then. You were slowly pulling away but your energy was gone. You're just getting better with every race, 3rd in the group now but I think you will promote with ease

Congratulations Patrick on 3rd. You were 6th on the grid but an awesome start had you up to 2nd after that opening lap. You never left the podium from there, remaining inside the top 3 for the rest of the race. Never looked like getting to the lead or 2nd but always had a margin back to 4th. You have been the only manager in this group to be in the points in every race. It is that consistency that has you leading this group, I feel you are just doing what needs to be done, and you still have another gear there if needed

WIN: Juan Carlos Caraballo (Second win for the season)
POLE: Juan Carlos Caraballo (Third pole for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Juan Carlos Caraballo (Third time for the season
BEST PIT STOP: Rogerio Mandler (First time for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Mikael Nordmark (passing 12 cars)

Well a very nice way to say goodbye to my driver. Despite being caught up behind train after train, I was still so nearly able to snare a point. A good 12th on the grid and steady improvement from there. Although 12 laps from home, I was still sitting in 12th but a terrific late burst in those remaining laps, got me within 0.152s of my first EVER Master point.

I had a choice to demotivate and re-sign this driver for another 34 races but just felt he was not good enough. Maybe I might rue this decision, but time will tell

Started 12th
Finished 9th
Dean Francis
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #4015 posted Mar 9th 2019, 22:45:41 Quote 
Very impressive Patrick. I thought for sure you would have lost your driver, but I see now you have him for another 17. I have already pencilled you in for promotion

Ayman has always been up there, another set for promotion

Juan Carlos the big surprise. On paper he doesn't look that strong but he has proven me wrong. He will promote

Attila is the question mark? One race to go for his driver, I think. If that is so, then we should already have our top 3
Bert Huylebroeck1
(Group Master - 5)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #4016 posted Mar 9th 2019, 22:59:02 Quote 
Attila wil have his driver for 17 more races. Just look at the race results in the start of previous season. Should be possible then, that it was below 160 to renew.

Juan Carlos can't do this all season. Weather will not stay like this and his money is a problem with those expensive tires.
Dominik Karda
(Group Master - 5)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #4017 posted Mar 9th 2019, 23:18:11 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ March 9th 2019,22:45:41 )

Juan Carlos the big surprise. On paper he doesn't look that strong but he has proven me wrong. He will promote
The cold weather is helping him a lot right now. Once the temperatures go up, he'll struggle
Patrick Feise
(Group Master - 5)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #4018 posted Mar 10th 2019, 11:32:45 Quote 
Quote ( Dominik Karda @ March 9th 2019,23:18:11 )
The cold weather is helping him a lot right now. Once the temperatures go up, he'll struggle

Basically, I agree with you, but remember the season 66. 6 of the first 9 races were hot weather and optimal for Contis. At the moment it looks the same, but with very cold weather. I think it remains to be seen what the next races will bring.

With Attila's driver I'm not so sure if he will stay another season. But that's exactly what's nice about GPRO. You never know what will happen in the next race. :)
Bert Huylebroeck1
(Group Master - 5)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #4019 posted Mar 12th 2019, 23:05:58 Quote 
Interesting to look who will be the 3th promotor.

Attila has lost his driver.
Juan Carlos didn't gained any points although it was his temperature. Pushing too hard this race, may have cost him a lot. Because money will become his biggest problem.
Triulzi might be a candidate.
Fereira en Csabi both have taken a new driver to mold after they got their retention points.
Ivanov and Toth both look like OBP-ers.

So looks like promotors are decided.
Dean Francis
(Group Master - 5)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #4020 posted Mar 13th 2019, 06:32:39 Quote 
Congratulations Ayman on 1st. You were 2nd on the grid, and I wonder would you have won? If the pole sitter Juan Carlos, didn't crash out of the race in the first lap. That we will never know. But once in front, it was game over, as you took full control of the race, slowly increasing that lead to those behind you. You led for the whole race and in the end you won very comfortably, with a 23s margin. You are like a fine wine, just getting better over time. You have climbed to 2nd in the group, only 4 points behind our group leader, Patrick

Congratulations Attila on 2nd. You were 5th on the grid but an awesome start had you rocket up to 2nd. But that was as far as you would go. Ayman had no trouble keeping you behind him, where as you had no dramas of losing this 2nd place. Marco challenged you in the first stint, but after that first pit stop, Patrick took up the challenge of stealing this 2nd place from you. It was very close in the end but you prevailed. This was your last race for your driver, now the search is on to find another similar driver

Congratulations Patrick on 3rd. Once again another very solid race by you. You have only won the 1 race but you have reached the podium in the last 4 races, that is why you lead this group. You were 4th on the grid, and you never fell below this during the race. You got to 3rd after your first pit stop, but that is where you remained for the rest of the race. You so nearly go Juan Carlos, beaten by only 0.133s. I guess it sounds a boring race but I wouldn't mind, 17 of these. You are still the group leader but Ayman is charging at you

WIN: Ayman Daher (First win for the season)
POLE: Juan Carlos Caraballo (Fourth pole for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Ayman Daher (First time for the season
BEST PIT STOP: Rogerio Mandler (Second time for the season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Dean Francis (passing 15 cars)

I did very well last market, getting myself a new driver, plus a new TD. I knew qualifying would not be good, he has 0 motivation and hence he was way back in 24th. He does though have very good aggression, allowing him to overtake 15 cars during this race, on a hard to overtake track. But now for the second time in a row I have finished 9th and just missed out on scoring my first ever Master points. I feel though, they are not too far away. I'm really enjoying it here, and I don't want to drop back to Pro

Started 24th
Finished 9th
Page « 1 2 3 ... 133 [134135 ... 200 201 202 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic