Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Association ONE recruitment Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 [34 ... 12 13 14 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Association ONE recruitment 393 replies
Martin Seppam
(Group Amateur - 27)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #61 posted Jun 20th 2014, 12:41:48 (last edited Jun 20th 2014, 12:42:29 by Martin Seppam) Quote 
We are still looking :)

Quote ( Martin Seppam @ June 16th 2014,10:28:01 )

We are looking for a candidate who is interested in getting to know this game in depth and has analytical skills. Being active in the forum is a must as well as making long term plans (we can help you out with that) to promote up in the big leagues!

A little bit of our background:

Association ONE Global (AOG) is a sister team to Association ONE Europe (AOE).
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?ID=200

AOE was established in season 10 and has had a good success over the time (e.g been in top 10 for 5 times). Initially, we had a strict policy that we will stay as 1 team and will never create a sister team, because that would only increase the chances of our tools/information leakage and make chaos. However, over the time we inevitably lost few of our members due to real life problems/lack of time. Eventually people started finding their way back to GPRO, but since they had so good time in AOE, there was really no other team they wanted to be in and that gave us an idea to start a second team with the ex-members of AOE. In season 38, AOG was borned.

Former AOE members who are now in AOG:
Tim Anle
Viesturs Priede
Martin Seppam
Phil Dutoy

Now for the past 6 months, we have been using an external forum for everything to improve communications between those two teams and we opened a Skype group chat to have fun during the live races.

If you feel like you would like to be part of our AO family and you meet those requirements mentioned above, then contact Tim Anle and let us know why you would be a good candidate for us!

/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=1097
Martin Seppam
(Group Amateur - 27)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #62 posted Jul 1st 2014, 09:47:18 (last edited Jul 1st 2014, 09:47:43 by Martin Seppam) Quote 
We are looking for a candidate who is interested in getting to know this game in depth and has analytical skills. Being active in the forum is a must as well as making long term plans (we can help you out with that) to promote up in the big leagues!

A little bit of our background:

/gb/TeamProfile.asp?ID=200

AOE was established in season 10 and has had a good success over the time (e.g been in top 10 for 5 times). Initially, we had a strict policy that we will stay as 1 team and will never create a sister team, because that would only increase the chances of our tools/information leakage and make chaos. However, over the time we inevitably lost few of our members due to real life problems/lack of time. Eventually people started finding their way back to GPRO, but since they had so good time in AOE, there was really no other team they wanted to be in and that gave us an idea to start a second team with the ex-members of AOE. In season 38, AOG was borned.

Former AOE members who are now in AOG:
Tim Anle
Viesturs Priede
Martin Seppam
Phil Dutoy

Now for the past 6 months, we have been using an external forum for everything to improve communications between those two teams and we opened a Skype group chat to have fun during the live races.

If you feel like you would like to be part of our AO family and you meet those requirements mentioned above, then contact Tim Anle and let us know why you would be a good candidate for us!

/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=1097
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #63 posted Nov 26th 2014, 17:09:07 Quote 
Unfortunately we are back recruiting.

Are you ambitious and have long-term plans to go far in the game? Are you talkative and interested in getting to know this game in depth? Do you have any special skills that would be beneficial to the team (such as good in math/excel, programming, graphics, etc..)? These are the questions you should ask yourself, if you are interested in joining the AO family! :)

There is also no specific deadline for applications, since we want to find the right candidate for us. So, it all depends on how quickly we find a suitable person, which could take from few days up to several weeks. Don´t risk losing out and apply now!

To apply, send me an application letter and we will get back to you soon! :)

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=3992
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #64 posted Jan 26th 2015, 22:43:02 (last edited Jan 26th 2015, 22:44:16 by Martin Seppam) Quote 
Due to circumstances beyond our control, real life took another valuable member away from us. That means we are back to recruiting.

Are you ambitious and have long-term plans to go far in the game? Are you talkative and interested in getting to know this game in depth? Do you have any special skills that would be beneficial to the team (such as good in math/excel, programming, graphics, etc..)? These are the questions you should ask yourself, if you are interested in joining the AO family! :)

There is no specific deadline, therefore as soon as we think we have found the appropriate candidate, the recruitment is over. Don´t risk losing out and apply today!

To apply, send me an application letter and we will get back to you shortly.

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=3992
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #65 posted Jan 27th 2015, 20:53:00 (last edited Jan 27th 2015, 20:56:23 by Martin Seppam) Quote 

What can you expect from us?
- An active community and close co-operation with Association*One*Europe on our external forum
AOE: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?ID=200
AOG: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1497

- Take part of several competitions, both inside the team and outside (for example the LFS AssociationOneCup)
/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=23146&PostId=3099331#post3099331

- Help and support with your gpro decisions, such as choosing a driver or TD

- And once you have proved yourself to be a loyal and an active member, you´ll gain access to several other tools that will help you to plan ahead for several seasons

There is no specific deadline, therefore as soon as we think we have found the appropriate candidate, the recruitment is over. Don´t risk losing out and apply today!

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=3992
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #66 posted Jan 28th 2015, 17:39:45 Quote 
Don´t be shy guys, keep the applications coming! If you would like to be part of this amazing team, then write us an application letter saying what makes you unique or stand out from others and how that would help us. That´s all there is to it, convince us that we are a good fit and that you are a true team-player! :)

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=3992
Lee Ifans
(Group Amateur - 96)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #67 posted Jan 29th 2015, 16:45:27 Quote 
Welcome to the opportunity of a lifetime.

Association ONE Global are searching for a new manager for a space in the team we have opening up shortly.

What we can offer you is a wealth of information and experience across AOG and our parent team, Association ONE Europe. An active team forum and limitless possibilities!

We're open minded about what we want from you. You should be committed to the game and the team. Managers of any level and any amount of experience will be considered.

Please contact Martin /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=3992 with a nice introductory message with a little bit about yourself.
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #68 posted Jan 30th 2015, 09:27:48 Quote 
Quote ( Lee Ifans @ January 29th 2015,16:45:27 )

Welcome to the opportunity of a lifetime.

Association ONE Global are searching for a new manager for a space in the team we have opening up shortly.

What we can offer you is a wealth of information and experience across AOG and our parent team, Association ONE Europe. An active team forum and limitless possibilities!

We're open minded about what we want from you. You should be committed to the game and the team. Managers of any level and any amount of experience will be considered.

Please contact Martin /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=3992 with a nice introductory message with a little bit about yourself.

We are still looking :)
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #69 posted Jan 30th 2015, 20:14:32 Quote 
While you are watching today´s race live, make sure to drop by and also send us an application letter. Because who knows, maybe next time we´ll be having some beers/whisky and watch it together! :)
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #70 posted Jan 31st 2015, 15:39:07 Quote 

We then developed and transferred all of the communication to our external forum. The forum is very organised with different sections for different types of discussions. We have also identified and delegated roles within the team, such as data analyzing tasks, graphics, weatherman, tool development, etc. The list goes on and each person has a role inside the team. During live races, we gather into our Skype group chat to talk and have fun. By working together, we continue to improve and hopefully one day we will be able to win the team championship.

Unfortunately we have lost one of our members due to real life commitment and therefore we have an opening coming up. Now is your chance to grab that opportunity and join us. We are open minded about what we want from you. You should be committed to the game and to the team. Managers of any level and any amount of experience will be considered. But bear in mind that since we have a lot to offer, we are looking for someone that could also help us in return. Therefore, if you have any transferable skills, that would be a big bonus for you.

To apply, send me an application letter and we will get back to you shortly:
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=3992
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #71 posted Feb 1st 2015, 10:31:05 Quote 
We have had some pretty good applications coming in and feel the decision day is approaching, so it´s your last chance to get your application in before it´s too late!

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=3992
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #72 posted Feb 1st 2015, 14:15:24 Quote 
Sorry for bumping the thread for the second time today, but we were asked a valid question and I think answering to it would fit well in here too.

The question was about the activity level in the forum and the overall team spirit. My reply was:

We have some long-term players that have been rather silent in the forum indeed, but we are looking for ways to get them more active on there too. Currently I think it´s 4 people that are rather quiet out of the 20, but they still post from time to time. Everyone else are more active and overall the activity and the team spirit is great. I have to be honest with you, I am one of the long-term members and I joined AOE back when it first started. If it wasn´t for them, I would have been long gone from this game as I was young and didn´t really know what I was doing. Before I joined AOE, I was changing teams like socks (back then, gpro didn´t record team changes), but in season 11, I was fortunate enough to join this amazing team. The forum has always been active and I just grew close to them. It was always hard when we lost long-term members, because we just had that good connection with each-other. The only reason why I left AOE was because I moved to England and started attending the University and was afraid I wouldn´t have time for gpro anymore. Luckily I soon realised I was wrong and that was the time when AOG was created with the ex-members of AOE. Right now, we actually have 5 original members from AOE (Tim, Viesturs, me, Phil and Jake). It´s amazing to see that we all came back and there is literally no other team I would like to be in. For me, the day that I leave this team is the day I quit gpro, period. I hope that gives you some sense what the team spirit is like in here. We are like a second family to each-other, hence the AO Family :)
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #73 posted Feb 2nd 2015, 22:26:03 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Seppam @ January 31st 2015,15:39:07 )

We then developed and transferred all of the communication to our external forum. The forum is very organised with different sections for different types of discussions. We have also identified and delegated roles within the team, such as data analyzing tasks, graphics, weatherman, tool development, etc. The list goes on and each person has a role inside the team. During live races, we gather into our Skype group chat to talk and have fun. By working together, we continue to improve and hopefully one day we will be able to win the team championship.

Unfortunately we have lost one of our members due to real life commitment and therefore we have an opening coming up. Now is your chance to grab that opportunity and join us. We are open minded about what we want from you. You should be committed to the game and to the team. Managers of any level and any amount of experience will be considered. But bear in mind that since we have a lot to offer, we are looking for someone that could also help us in return. Therefore, if you have any transferable skills, that would be a big bonus for you.

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=3992
Martin Seppam
(Group Pro - 17)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #74 posted Feb 6th 2015, 08:28:56 Quote 
Just to inform everyone that our deadline is now closed and we have made our decision. Thank you for applying and stay in touch! :)
Martin Seppam
(Group Master - 1)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #75 posted Apr 11th 2015, 23:29:00 Quote 
Unfortunately we have to open this thread again due to manager leaving GPRO. However, now is your chance to grab that opportunity and join us.

We have wealth of experience and information, which we can share with you to help out with your GPRO decisions and long-term plans. We also have an active community and close co-operation with Association*One*Europe on our external forum and several competitions, both inside the team and outside (for example the LFS AssociationOneCup):

What do we expect from you?
We're open minded about what we want from you. You should be committed to the game and to the team. Managers of any level and any amount of experience will be considered, but bear in mind that since we have a lot to offer, we are looking for someone that could also help us in return. Therefore, if you have any transferable skills that you can use, that would be a big bonus for you.

To apply, write me an application letter by introducing yourself and explaining why we should consider you.
Martin Seppam
(Group Master - 1)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #76 posted Apr 12th 2015, 12:53:07 Quote 
AOG: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?ID=1497

We then developed and transferred all of the communication to our external forum, which is very organised with different sections for different types of discussions. We have also identified and delegated roles within the team, such as data analyzing tasks, graphics, weatherman, tool development, etc. The list goes on and each person has a role inside the team. During live races, we gather into our Skype group chat to talk and have fun. By working together, we continue improving and developing ourselves by aiming for the championships and beating all others.

We're open minded about what we want from you. You should be committed to the game and to the team. Managers of any level and any amount of experience will be considered, but bear in mind that since we have a lot to offer, we are looking for someone that could also help us in return. Therefore, if you have any transferable skills that you can use, that would be a big bonus for you.

To apply, write me an application letter by introducing yourself and explaining why we should consider you.
Martin Seppam
(Group Master - 1)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #77 posted Apr 13th 2015, 11:52:48 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Seppam @ April 11th 2015,23:29:00 )

We have wealth of experience and information, which we can share with you to help out with your GPRO decisions and long-term plans. We also have an active community and close co-operation with Association*One*Europe on our external forum and several competitions, both inside the team and outside (for example the LFS AssociationOneCup):

What do we expect from you?

As I am going on holiday tomorrow, send your applications to either Tim or whoever is updating this thread. Keep those applications coming, we like to read! :)
Toni Söyrinki
(Group Elite)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #78 posted Apr 13th 2015, 21:42:45 Quote 
As Martin has mentioned above, we in Association ONE Europe work in close co-operation with Association ONE Global, basicly as a one team. So apply now and you will get 19 experienced team members to help you to build successful GPRO career.

Remember also to state in you application what you can do for the team. We might be especially interested in skillful data analyst (preferably with relevent university level education=) ).
Toni Söyrinki
(Group Elite)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #79 posted Apr 15th 2015, 22:23:51 Quote 
We (AOG) are still recruiting. While Martin is on holiday, please send your application either to Tim (leader of AOG) or me.
Toni Söyrinki
(Group Elite)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #80 posted Apr 17th 2015, 22:20:11 Quote 
We are hoping to make a decision in near future but you have still time left to leave your application!
Martin Seppam
(Group Master - 1)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #81 posted Apr 20th 2015, 09:36:50 Quote 
Thank you everyone for applying! We had a lot of good candidates and it was hard to make a decision. We are proud to announce Mert Büyükakar as our newest member! Welcome aboard! :)
Martin Seppam
(Group Master - 1)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #82 posted Jun 16th 2015, 22:32:14 (last edited Jun 16th 2015, 22:43:19 by Martin Seppam) Quote 
What can we do, real life really is tough some times and we are losing one of our long-term member. All the best for you Viesturs and I hope to see you back here soon!

Anyway, because of that we are open for recruitment. Worth mentioning is that we are currently placed 19th and we are looking a lot stronger next season (wink, wink ;)). Don´t miss your chance to join us, come on by and send me a PM.

We really are open for anyone to have a chance. I´ll post some of our minimum requirements to be in our team:

-Participate all races
-Be active in the team forum
-Share data with the team from all races
-Keep your long term plan updated
-Participate to teamwork in other roles when possible
-Have fun!

As you can see, they are really straight-forward and easy, right? Just bear in mind that these are only minimum requirements and we are hoping for everyone to contribute more. Any other special skills/experiences/supporters are just bonuses and makes it easier to get into our family. :)

Come on by and send me a PM! It´s worth it, trust me :)
Martin Seppam
(Group Master - 1)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #83 posted Jun 17th 2015, 17:34:31 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Seppam @ June 16th 2015,22:32:14 )

Anyway, because of that we are open for recruitment. Worth mentioning is that we are currently placed 19th and we are looking a lot stronger next season. Don´t miss your chance to join us, come on by and send me a PM.

We really are open for anyone to have a chance. I´ll post some of our minimum requirements to be in our team:

-Participate all races
-Have fun!

As you can see, they are really straight-forward and easy, right? Just bear in mind that these are only minimum requirements and we are hoping for everyone to contribute more. Any other special skills/experiences/supporters are just bonuses and makes it easier to get into our family. :)

Send me a PM! It´s worth it, trust me :)
Mert Büyükakar
(Group Rookie - 18)

Turkey 
Certified: 
Old post #84 posted Jun 18th 2015, 22:57:14 Quote 
UP
Martin Seppam
(Group Master - 1)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #85 posted Jun 19th 2015, 18:47:03 Quote 
We are still recruiting, keep your applications coming!
Mert Büyükakar
(Group Amateur - 79)

Turkey 
Certified: 
Old post #86 posted Jun 21st 2015, 20:28:31 Quote 
Up
Mert Büyükakar
(Group Amateur - 79)

Turkey 
Certified: 
Old post #87 posted Jun 24th 2015, 19:26:33 Quote 
Bump
Martin Seppam
(Group Master - 1)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #88 posted Jun 25th 2015, 15:14:37 Quote 
Who we are and our history:

We then developed and transferred all of the communication to our external forum, which is very organised with different sections for different types of discussions. We have also identified and delegated roles within the team, such as data analyzing tasks, graphics, weatherman, tool development, etc. The list goes on and each person has a role inside the team. During live races, we gather into our Skype group chat to talk and have fun. By working together, we continue improving and developing ourselves by aiming for the championships and beating all others.

Our minimum requirements to stay in our team:
-Participate in all races
-Have fun!

Martin Seppam
(Group Master - 1)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #89 posted Aug 16th 2015, 14:40:30 Quote 
Unfortunately we have to open this thread again as our good friend and teammate will be taking a break from GPRO. However, now is your chance to grab that opportunity and join us.

Who we are and our history:

Our minimum requirements to stay in our team:
-Have fun!

Martin Seppam
(Group Elite)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #90 posted Sep 20th 2015, 21:58:30 Quote 
As one of our good teammate is being overloaded with work lately, we have to let him go and that means we have a free spot for you up for grabs.

The minimum requirements we expect from you during the membership (which hopefully lasts until the end of your GPRO career) is the following:
-Participate in teamwork in other roles if possible (such as taking part of our LiveForSpeed AOCup races)
-Have fun!

We are open-minded on the candidate to give anyone a chance, but if you have any data-analyst or programming experience, then that will give your application a big advantage!

I look forward on seeing your application in my mailbox now. Keep them coming, we like to read! :)
Page « 1 2 [34 ... 12 13 14 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Association ONE recruitment Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic