Page « 1 [2 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Raging Rabbits Recruiting 46 replies
Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 44)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #31 posted Dec 4th 2019, 17:37:07 Quote 
Hello guys!! One place is still available to be made vacant very shortly. So look at the post above and send me a PM.

Thanks, boys...and girls, of course!

Tommy.
Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 44)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #32 posted Dec 5th 2019, 16:22:24 Quote 

Hi Mates,

It´s me again, and I again repeat the question...

...Are you unhappy with your team? Looking for a team that will help to learn about the game? Whatever the reason you have for wanting to join a team, makes no difference to us….so we invite you to read on in our profile page...

/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=203

Because we do have a vacancy again...

Waiting for you to send me a PM so that we can discuss it all...

/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=736220

Thanks to all,

Tomás Coelho.

Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 44)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #33 posted Dec 6th 2019, 14:41:19 Quote 
The Raging Rabbits Team sends greetings to all, once again. We are still looking and waiting for one of you gentlemen to contact us if you wish to sign for a good team!

We are once again looking for mates in any division to come and join us as we have a nice sound and very friendly team that has made and had successes in most of its still short but solid team career.

This vacancy will this time be available at the end of this season but have decided to already start our search to finalize a deal with a good candidate before the time.

You will indeed find that by checking our team profile, that there is an excellent rating of no race missing, experience, and still many team founders that are still with the team since it was established. These few examples show that the team has in its ranks a sound, united and good atmosphere.

A little note to any Rookie that might be interested, do not worry if you are really a very green and absolute beginner, you will definitely learn plenty with our aid and are indeed welcome.

So please feel free to read our introduction note in the profile, and if you like what you see and still have any questions or are interested, then don´t hesitate, I shall be only too pleased to answer any questions at all.

But please do remember that you MUST first PM me before applying to join us because I have to first give you the go-ahead.

So, friends, let us hear from you.

Our team ID : /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2034

My ID : /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=736220

Many thanks for your time and patience,

Tomás Coelho. (Tommy) ( Raging Rabbits Team Leader )
Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 44)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #34 posted Dec 8th 2019, 12:26:40 Quote 
Hi everyone we are still looking for a new mate, so just have a look above and come join us. Let us have a chat about that possibility.
Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 44)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #35 posted Dec 9th 2019, 17:09:29 Quote 
We are still looking, guys. Don´t be shy to make a request to join us...

Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 44)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #36 posted Feb 26th 2020, 19:08:34 Quote 

The Raging Rabbits Team sends greetings to all, once again. We are still looking and waiting for one of you gentlemen to contact us if you wish to sign for a good team!

We are once again looking for mates in any division to come and join us as we have a nice sound and very friendly team that has made and had successes in most of its still short but solid team career.

This vacancy will this time be available at the end of this season but have decided to already start our search to finalize a deal with a good candidate before the time.

You will indeed find that by checking our team profile, that there is an excellent rating of no race missing, experience, and still many team founders that are still with the team since it was established. These few examples show that the team has in its ranks a sound, united and good atmosphere.

A little note to any Rookie that might be interested, do not worry if you are really a very green and absolute beginner, you will definitely learn plenty with our aid and are indeed welcome.

So please feel free to read our introduction note in the profile, and if you like what you see and still have any questions or are interested, then don´t hesitate, I shall be only too pleased to answer any questions at all.

But please do remember that you MUST first PM me before applying to join us because I have to first give you the go-ahead.

Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 44)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #37 posted Feb 28th 2020, 17:34:31 Quote 
Come, friends, we are still looking for another candidate. So just have a look at the message above.
Tomás Coelho
(Group Pro - 8)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #38 posted Mar 10th 2020, 22:01:46 Quote 
Hey, friends, we are again looking for a new mate who is reliable and honest to join us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This vacancy is available straight away, as it will be vacant within 24 hours.

LET`S HEAR FROM YOU, MATES. Good opportunity to sign for a good team

Tomás Coelho
(Group Pro - 8)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #39 posted Mar 11th 2020, 12:06:57 Quote 
Come, friends, look at the above note because we are still looking for a new mate.
Tomás Coelho
(Group Pro - 8)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #40 posted Mar 12th 2020, 11:44:42 (last edited Mar 12th 2020, 11:46:18 by Tomás Coelho) Quote 
Hello Friends,

Maybe you ARE part of a team, but you might also be unhappy about something or uncomfortable with something in your current team, or maybe you feel that you are not progressing as you should or could. Whatever your unhappiness might be, and if that is the case, why not join us and change it all, because...

...we are once again looking for mates in any division to come and join us as we have a nice sound and very friendly team that has made and had successes in most of its still short but solid team career.

Tomás Coelho
(Group Pro - 8)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #41 posted Mar 14th 2020, 11:36:52 Quote 
We are still looking for a new mate, so just have a look above and come join us. Let us have a chat about that possibility.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomás Coelho
(Group Pro - 8)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #42 posted Mar 16th 2020, 15:19:49 Quote 
Thank you, friends. We have now found a new member, so we are no longer accepting candidates...for now, anyway!
Alexandre Félix
(Group Rookie - 51)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #43 posted Jun 19th 2020, 00:15:34 Quote 
BOA NOITE COMEÇEI AGORA, AINDA ESTÁ ABERTA A VAGA?
Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 73)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #44 posted Oct 3rd 2020, 15:09:03 Quote 
The Raging Rabbits Team sends greetings to all, once again. Due to some problems some important teammates left the team. So we are now looking for some new blood, new teammmtaes to come and join our team.

So come along and send me a PM!!

So, friends, let us hear from you. Let us have a good chat!!

Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 73)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #45 posted Oct 5th 2020, 14:05:17 Quote 
We are still looking, guys!!

Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 73)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #46 posted Oct 8th 2020, 13:32:11 Quote 

Tomás Coelho
(Group Amateur - 73)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #47 posted Apr 20th 2021, 17:59:48 Quote 
The Raging Rabbits Team sends greetings to all.

This vacancy will this time be available at the end of this season, due to a mate being diagnosed with a very bad illness, and will not be able to continue with us.

But have decided to already start our search to finalize a deal with a good candidate before the time.

Maybe you have another issue that you at the moment are unhappy with, and feel that a change would be better for you, we can chat about it all.

Our team ID: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2034

My ID: /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=736220

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page « 1 [2 Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic