Page [12 3 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Force One recruitment 66 replies
Alexei Malkin
(Group Amateur - 72)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1 posted Nov 29th 2016, 15:06:33 Quote 
Hi all
I will be shortly. We're looking for two managers to fill up our free spots. Our future members are experienced managers with high activity, they wants to be the top managers. Did I wrote about you? Feel free to send an application to me or any other F1 manager. If you still don't have a knowledge how to be successful in Elite but you feel that you have a potential to improve yourself, try to impress us.
Join us and beat em all!
Alexei Malkin
(Group Amateur - 72)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Dec 18th 2016, 15:12:33 Quote 
Force One has one free spot.

Are you a newbie who wants to reach Pro, Master or maybe Elite in the close future?
Do you wish to join the Top team where you can find answers on all your questions?
Do you want to make your way from nobody to the legend?
Write a message to any member of this team: /TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=277

If you feel that you're top manager already or will be a top manager very soon, join Force One!
Alexei Malkin
(Group Amateur - 72)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Jan 11th 2017, 18:36:56 Quote 
I can see that there are a huge amount of teams which are on recruitment. So if you, my dear reader, looking for a good team, you can find new gpro family for yourself.
If all your applications will be rejected, feel free to join us and win some titles.
Alexei Malkin
(Group Elite)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #4 posted Jan 18th 2018, 20:17:36 Quote 
Hello all.
It's a post #4.
Thank you for your attention.
Alexei Malkin
(Group Elite)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #5 posted Jan 19th 2018, 20:17:37 Quote 
Welcome back to Force Press, where we bring you a unique insight into the minds of your fellow team. Today we have a chance to ask a question to the member of the team, who gone in correction in the team standings like a bitcoin did.

- Alexei, hello. You posted a very strange message. Several people doesn't sure if you're on recruitment or not. And another question. I'm wondering that your team showed the best team result every next season. What happened? Is your potential over? What do you think? One last question, who will be the champion is the next season?

- Yes, we're recruiting.

- Thank you for your answers, Alexei.

Michael Keeney
(Group Pro - 17)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #6 posted Jan 22nd 2018, 17:55:58 (last edited Jan 22nd 2018, 17:57:42 by Michael Keeney) Quote 
Afternoon people,

You can see above that Alexei's English is about as good as his hair ;) However don't let his funky tennis ball hair put you off :)

We have an exciting position opening up soon and we are looking for you. We welcome any application from new members to experienced members. Just show us what you're made of. Tell us what you're about and what drives you in life and in GPRO.

We are a dedicated group of managers from a wide variety of countries, making us one of the most diverse teams in GPRO. We have many seasons worth of experience between us but still question most aspects of GPRO. We certainly don't agree on everything and this is why this spot is so exciting. We have the knowledge to assist a newbie who have ambitions to make Elite, However can also make challenge a more experience member about their view on GPRO.

We don't hide our desire to reach number 1 in GPRO. Which will be a monumental task considering the talent of some teams within GPRO. However we truly believe we can fight for titles in the coming seasons.

All we require from yourself is

- willingness to open your mind to new ideas
- determination to succeed
- Forum discussion input

Don't hesitate in getting your application in. Most important of all is just be open, honest and frank. Essentially be yourself. I personally speak to most of my team more than I speak with some of my best friends in RL so finding a member that gets along with us all will be fairly imperative.

Applications can go to any of the team, So please don't hesitate.

Good luck
Michael Keeney
(Group Pro - 17)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #7 posted Jan 24th 2018, 13:22:57 (last edited Jan 24th 2018, 13:24:13 by Michael Keeney) Quote 
Don't hesitate to get your applications in.

Had plenty of excellent applications thus far. However we welcome any application. Last race of the season on Friday so please get your applications in. We don't have a closing date as such but sooner is better than later as one of the current applications might win us over and it'll
close.

If you're looking at this post and questioning whether to apply then consider these things

Yes, I'm an utter s***bag and talk total nonsense.
We literally have 10 different opinions on everything which is great
We have a very active team forum

So wherever you are in your GPRO development we can assist you and I'm sure you can assist us.

All we require is communication in the team forum and a desire to improve your situation in GPRO.

Get your Applications in to any of the team.

Good luck.
Alexei Malkin
(Group Elite)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #8 posted Jan 26th 2018, 12:10:28 Quote 
We are close to make a final decision.
Please send your application if you'd like to join us.
In few next days it can be too late.
Alexei Malkin
(Group Master - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (10)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9 posted Apr 25th 2018, 08:09:59 (last edited Apr 25th 2018, 08:23:10 by Alexei Malkin) Quote 
Hi all!
We're recruiting again.

Before you sent an application, make sure that you meets this requirements:
1) be totally smart. We already missed with Sam, we never make this mistake again.
2) you can be competitive without top tyres supplier. And you can write Malik's name without a mistake, I still couldn't.
3) trust in a conspiracy. Never choose Conties after you see that average track grip of the season is too high like Dyankov did. Be sure that admins created few mischiefs for you.
4) About mischiefs. Be ready to get a random in the first race of promo season like Lorenzo got.
5) your name has never been posted by Keeney in DA thread. I know, it's too hard to read it all, please, use the searching.
6) you are able to relegate to amas and promote to Pro faster than Hans and Alexander. For example, you can be able to do it by 17 seasons. It's faster by 23 seasons than this two guys ahead can do.
7) often you try to push "edit" button on the forum but really you pushed on Thumbs up/down like I did a minute ago by a mistake.

So there was our team problems. If you think that you can add another one, please leave me a message. But use only simple English, because I should understand you. If your English is very good, you will not be accepted because I can understand you wrong.
Michael Keeney
(Group Master - 4)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #10 posted Apr 27th 2018, 22:26:37 Quote 
Roll up Roll up.

Get the apps in my friends.

We are looking for a dedicated GPRO player who wants to learn and could perhaps get us to think differently.

We all want a team title so please come with a bit of passion and determination :)
Alexei Malkin
(Group Master - 5)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11 posted Sep 1st 2020, 12:59:14 (last edited Sep 1st 2020, 13:00:48 by Alexei Malkin) Quote 
More than two years left and it got boring.

Some famous teams are recruiting, I'd just like to join this flash mob.
When you apply, don't forget to write why your application was rejected by Jaguar.

King regards,
Kind rewards
Alexei Malkin
(Group Master - 5)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #12 posted Sep 2nd 2020, 17:30:47 Quote 
Even if you thought that you're a completed noob and Force One will never accepted your offer, don't be shy and write us. Maybe we're on the same level really.

Waiting for your applications.
Alexei Malkin
(Group Master - 5)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #13 posted Sep 3rd 2020, 20:13:58 Quote 
I've bumped this thread in good times for Europeans. As result there was a lot of applications from Americans lol

So it's a convenient time for Americans to read this message. So I expect more applications from Europeans.

Logic? What's that, we are in gpro!
Alexei Malkin
(Group Master - 5)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14 posted Sep 7th 2020, 05:02:52 Quote 
Last call
Michael Keeney
(Group Pro - 24)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #15 posted Sep 8th 2020, 23:03:47 (last edited Sep 8th 2020, 23:04:32 by Michael Keeney) Quote 
Sorry for the less than 24 hr bump. But im super busy with work and Alexei has just gone to sleep. He has to earn money to pay Putin ;-)

Just mirroring some of what Alexie has said. Noob or elite jedi. Get your applications in. Its been 2 years since we opened up recruitment and we are looking for you? We like enthusiasm and we like the experienced leisurely player.

The force family wants to hear what you have to say. If you're reading this and thinking I want to apply but think you are not good enough. Then you're right you aren't. Jokes. We are all noobs honestly. Im pretty sure all of us want to play the game differently or have difference of opinions on a lot of matters. Thats what happens when you have so many experienced managers together.

Get your applications in to myself or Alexei. Whoever youre comfortable with. Dont be shy guys.
Alexei Malkin
(Group Master - 5)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #16 posted Sep 11th 2020, 06:03:39 Quote 
Hello all
Don't write me anymore please, PM Keeney.
Thanks
Michael Keeney
(Group Pro - 24)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #17 posted Sep 12th 2020, 20:07:16 Quote 
Haha are all Russians this lazy. Damn you. ;-)

In all seriousness. Happy to take some more applications. Even if the team is full. Give us a shout. Let's see what the force family can do for you :-)
Joaquín Quintana
(Group Master - 3)

Spain 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #18 posted Sep 16th 2020, 19:24:19 Quote 
Please keep sending pms and applications to Alexei, he feels a little lonely ;)
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #19 posted Oct 29th 2020, 21:06:23 Quote 
One spot is opening up in Brute Force now, and we are recruiting.

Hello beautiful GPRO people :)

Once upon a time there was a team called Force One, very successful, got some team championships and all those fancy mugs.

Force One decided to expand early this season and Brute Force came to life!

I honestly prefered Queen Force, but unfortunatly i was the last person to be allowed in and so i could not try my persuasion abilities to convince them that ‘Queenies’ would be the best nickname we could ever get.

Anyway, those are brutal people, i wouldn’t mess around. We have from the Great and the Magnificent Italians running our mathlab, to russian spies handling data to some sneaky authority. It's sick.

Would you like to be a part of this?

Since I got myself a chance in such brutal team, i feel like i have to tell you that this can be your chance even if you are not experienced. Don’t be shy, try to impress us.
If you are experienced though but want to have a shot at trying new things, you shall find ambitious people around also with enough experience (obviously not me, i’m just the messenger).

So write a bit about yourself :) and don't worry, you don't have to say when you lost your virginity or if you ever did, you are safe in here, i promisse.

We want you to:

be loyal,

enjoy playing gpro,

actively join our discord,

be ambitious,

So please send your application to one us if you are interested.

cheers,

The Brute Force
Alexei Malkin
(Group Master - 5)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #20 posted Nov 1st 2020, 05:21:28 Quote 
Gpro is full of theories. We love this game. I can tell that we love it much more than hate it. Theoretically, we'll love this game even more. Theoretically...

Not far away we established Force One. I've heard a theory that the team will never succeed. And what is success? The other theory was that we will become a top team. Looking back, I can say that I'm happy that we made our dreams come true and achieved our goals.

All the theories about Brute Force needs to be checked by the time. I can't confirm that BF and FO are the same team in fact like it often happens with sister teams. We are more cousins than sisters. Both teams are able to play separately. They have strong managers, different targets and a kind of different overall management style. But we work together, theoretically it makes us stronger.

The another theory is that we're going to establish the 3rd team. I can't confirm it like dr. Marco can't confirm that Tsunoda will replace Kvyat and Binotto can't confirm that Schumacher will join Haas. Theoretically we are looking for a manager for Brute Force.

Would you like to find more theories? Apply now! All the Keeney thoughts and Hackeson Grabski actions will be available immediately!

We're waiting for your apps.

Best regards
Alexei

...there is a theory that my English will be perfect in 2035
Dominik Karda
(Group Master - 4)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #21 posted Nov 5th 2020, 19:07:11 (last edited Nov 5th 2020, 19:11:52 by Dominik Karda) Quote 
Hi everyone! Guess it's my turn now.

Keep sending your applications if you are interested in joining our new project, Brute Force! We may seem really nice on the first glance, but if you take our cubs away, we'll be very angry.

Some say that we might be looking for someone who can dominate Master better than our resident train conductor JQ - it may be a very difficult task, but anything is possible. A different theory suggests that we are also working on a massive database that could one day be bigger than 38 GB.

If you like this and want to be part of this, feel free to send an app to any one of us. Tell us something about yourself and your GPRO goals! Other requirements include having a Discord account in case you want to vent your feelings during the race. Extra points if you have less money than I do.

Oh, and feel free to bribe Alexei with some nice beer. ;)

Team link:
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2471
Joaquín Quintana
(Group Master - 3)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #22 posted Nov 9th 2020, 20:10:42 Quote 
Hi everybody. Bumping the thread here. There is still one spot avalaible in Brute Force, so keep sending applications to join us.

Explain something about yourself, why would you like to join us, your goals as a manager and being part of this team.

Thanks
Joaquín Quintana
(Group Elite)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #23 posted Nov 15th 2020, 02:09:35 Quote 
Cmooon guys! Dont be shy. We dont eat anybody ;) Send applications
Michael Keeney
(Group Elite)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #24 posted Jun 27th 2021, 19:42:05 Quote 
Hello all,

An opportunity has came up within the force family.

We will consider any applications. So please feel free to get your apps in to anyone in the force family for us to consider.

Tell us a little about yourself and a little explanation for your career to date. If you're struggling in ammy or pro. Say so and say why you think that is? What your vision is in the goal? Why you would want to be part of the force family.

All the best:-)
Alexei Malkin
(Group Amateur - 21)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #25 posted Jul 12th 2021, 07:54:14 Quote 
Here we are again.
Two teams, both have an available spot.
Waiting for your applications.
Alexei Malkin
(Group Amateur - 21)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #26 posted Jul 13th 2021, 14:54:26 Quote 
Another bump. We're open for top stars and newbies both. Take your chance.
Alexei Malkin
(Group Amateur - 21)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #27 posted Jul 14th 2021, 21:21:56 Quote 
My team mates are so relaxed, they even doesn't know that this thread is bumped.
Don't you want to play gpro being relaxed? Join us in Amateur ;)
Alexei Malkin
(Group Amateur - 21)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #28 posted Jul 17th 2021, 07:45:15 Quote 
Quote ( Alexei Malkin @ July 14th 2021,21:21:56 )

My team mates are so relaxed, they even doesn't know that this thread is bumped.
Don't you want to play gpro being relaxed? Join us in Amateur ;)
I was wrong. My teammates know about this thread but don't bump it, because they are looking the best way to do a talent training.
I think I have to help them so it looks like it's a final bump.
No money - no honey, if you still didn't send an application, we never know you'd like to join us.
Jesus Brea
(Group Amateur - 16)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #29 posted Jul 21st 2021, 20:56:28 Quote 
Do you think you are good enough to join any of our teams ???? Well if you are good enough congrats, you can apply and take your chances , if you aren't congrats, still can apply and play with me in roockie. Anyone have the same opportunities to be part of a great mafia family.
Don't hesitate, we won't receive applications forever.

Pd: If you apply be aware we will ask you thousands of questions , someone would say it is some kind of abuse, but we want to be sure we choose the right manager.

Alexei Malkin
(Group Amateur - 21)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #30 posted Jul 22nd 2021, 21:32:53 Quote 
La-la-la it's a final call.
Leave me some notes if you wanted to talk.
Good luck in R17 to everyone!
Page [12 3 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic