Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > Is Nico Rosberg the worst F1 Workld Champion ever? YES! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Is Nico Rosberg the worst F1 Workld Champion ever? YES! 213 replies
Kyle Morris
(Group Amateur - 62)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #211 posted Feb 27th 2020, 09:26:43 Quote 
I mean statistically speaking Phil Hill is the worst champion with only 3 wins and 16 podiums in total, only winning the title because of Wolfgangs death otherwise he might have won

Though personally I've never rated Jacques Villeneuve as a driver. Heck I started watching F1 in 2002 and never even knew he was world champion till I got an F1 book like 2 years later, that's how slow I saw him xD
Now he just spends his day telling everyone to stop moaning before moaning himself about stuff
Niek Nijboer
(Group Amateur - 83)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #212 posted Feb 27th 2020, 12:27:30 Quote 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ February 27th 2020,09:26:43 )

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I mean statistically speaking Phil Hill is the worst champion with only 3 wins and 16 podiums in total, only winning the title because of Wolfgangs death otherwise he might have won

Though personally I've never rated Jacques Villeneuve as a driver. Heck I started watching F1 in 2002 and never even knew he was world champion till I got an F1 book like 2 years later, that's how slow I saw him xD
Now he just spends his day telling everyone to stop moaning before moaning himself about stuff

Jacques Villeneuve was a brilliant driver in his first years of F1. Nearly won the title in his first season, drove a great second year with Williams Renault in 1997 what resulted in a great battles with Schumacher.

1998 was a bad year for Williams after Renault decided to stop the development of new engines, Williams moved on with an old Renault engine under the name of Mecachrome. Afterwards Villeneuve made stupid decisions by going for his "own" team together with his manager; resulting in many years driving in a underdevelopped car; BAR with poor engines as well. After that I believe He kind of give up on it. But His first seasons, and also his time in the Indy car series were high level racing.
Arthur Fernandes
(Group Rookie - 163)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #213 posted Jun 18th 2020, 04:33:40 Quote 
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">HI</font></font>
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Group Amateur - 23)

Albania 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #214 posted Jun 18th 2020, 09:38:24 Quote 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ February 27th 2020,09:26:43 )

LoL :D

Same for me until I started checking the list :D

Page « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > Is Nico Rosberg the worst F1 Workld Champion ever? YES! Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic